Mom, What If Dad and Sis Find Out?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for the words that would open the door - 'someone like you.'

'Someone like... Mom could we watch the movie now? '

'Sure.'

So, fucking close. I know he desires me. Why does he prefer masturbating over me when he could have the real thing? I have to keep trying, I will break through.

I had reviewed at a lot of porn movies. I found the perfect Mom Seduces Son video. Getting him to watch is the next hurdle. I had my iPad ready to Airplay on the large 4K screen.

'Liam, I have an idea. Have you watched porn videos?'

'No way Mom! I have stayed away from them like you taught me years ago.'

I did? I guess did. I had no need for them until after the divorce, I had Mason.

'I found a porn video where a woman seduces a young inexperienced male. You can see how he reacts and has sex with her. Should we watch that or the FDR biography series?'

'I guess the porn movie. That would be more interesting.'

I started the movie. The beginning had clips in rapid fire. He licks her pussy, she sucks his cock, she on top of him, he on top of her. Last clip he cums in her mouth.

I paused the video right at the spot where a cum stream is landing on Mom's tongue.

'Liam, you might have caught the title, 'Mom Seduces Son'. Just ignore that and picture you with one of the ladies, like Mrs. Wilson. Not your Mom -- OK?'

'OK Mom.'

He was grinning ear to ear, No way he will fantasize a Mrs. Wilson sucking his cock. It would be me. This might me the turning point.

Roll the film...

Typical storyline. Mom and Son arrive at a hotel. Only one room left with a small single bed and a pull out couch. She tells her son she will sleep on the couch, he says he is OK with her sleeping in the bed with him.

They get ready for bed, He in workout shorts no shirt. She in a loose V-neck t-shirt and panties. Large breasts bouncing around. Lights out. They lay on their backs. He rolls to his side away from her. She cuddles up next to him and wraps her arm around his chest eventually moving to his shorts, pulling them down. Mom reaches for his cock, he rolls on his back. Handjob, no cum. Blowjob, no cum. He spreads Mom's legs wetting her pussy with his mouth and tongue. Then he mounts Mom.

Liam surprisingly speaks, 'Yes, fuck your Mom, fuck your Mom, she wants it bad. She loves your cock. Give it to her hard. Dump your cum load into your horny mom.'

So much for Mrs. Wilson fantasy. His cock was bulging up in his shorts. He reflexively was touching it.

Looking at this cock I said, 'Honey, you should take it out of your shorts. You will enjoy the movie better.'

'Wait, I will do it for you.'

No objection, he was mesmerized by the video.

I pulled his shorts off. His erection jumped up. Oh my god he was so much bigger than Mason.

If he did take a soccer Mom up on her offer, word would spread fast to the other moms. Size matters.

Back to the video, Mom rolls him onto his back and mounts him. She squats on him, working his cock. Son grabs mom's tits.

'Yes, yes, just like that.' Liam began stroking his cock.

I had three options. One - do nothing and watch him cum, two - take over the stroking, three - wrap my lips around his cock head although that would block his view. Two was my choice and if it goes well, number three.

I added my hand to the stroking, he pulled his away. I had full control. I did the swirling stroking motion up to his head. He looked at me and smiled. I dripped my saliva on his cock, tempted to spread it with my lips, resisting it, instead of using my fingers.

On the video I heard, 'Mom, I am going to cum.' She jumped off, laid on her back. He stroked his cock getting ready to cum.

Liam said, 'Mom I am going to cum. Open wide for a big load.'

I slowed down the stroking, I edged his cock with my tongue and lips. No objection. One more lick and suck on side of head. His load shot up in sync with the video. He pumped out a lot of cum, most of it just leaking down onto his shaft, landing on his pubic hair and onto his balls. A lot to clean up.

Liam leaned back on the couch, his head draped over the top. His arms and hands at his sides soaking up the pleasure he just experienced.

I figured I would beg forgiveness instead of asking for permission. I licked up the cum on his stomach, leaving the entangled cum on his pubic hair. I sucked on his balls to capture that semen.

I spent a lot of time on his cock. I was fascinated by the large vein running the length of the shaft to the head. Such a beautiful cock, such a big head. I maximized my time cleaning off my son's cum as I didn't know how he would react. I was done. I showed him the cum in my mouth, then swallowed.

'Mom, what if Dad and SIs find out?' he said.

I replied, 'I have no plans to tell them.'

'Do we need Luna's help? Isn't what we just did wrong? Taboo? Incest?'

Bullshit alert

'Honey, moms and sons have sex all the time. It is a natural attraction. What we did just now and anything else tonight is natural.'

'Remember 50% of the moms and sons admit having sex, the other 50% lie. I am sure Luna knows that. The same for dads and daughters. Who knows what Dad and Luna are doing right now.'

He thought about it.

'Mom, I am not buying it. I don't think we should ever do this again.'

I said, 'Liam, I understand. No problem with that. I shouldn't have shown you the video. It aroused you and me. We should not watch videos like that together again. We are attracted to each other too much. Agreed?'

He hesitated. I thought he didn't agree. But he surprised me.

'Mom, agreed, no more videos together.'

He emphasized 'together.' He was now hooked on porn much to my chagrin.

'But Mom, I have to say that was great. We both lost control. I should have stopped you, but I didn't. But I did not learn anything to please women. So, thanks, maybe I should engage Mrs. Wilson, let her know my situation and she can help me gain experience.'

I was shouting internally no, no, no. I am your answer. I am your teacher. I can show you everything. But I stayed cool.

'Understood honey. I ought to support you. I will support you. In whatever you decide to do.'

'Thanks Mom. I am going to bed. See you in the morning.'

I was not done. I had made progress then he threw a curveball. Was he teasing me? He knows by this time I need him. I need to give him the next test. This one will work. If not, back to porn, vibrators and dildos for me. I have to make it work.

***

I took a shower, donned my short white robe, nothing underneath, left the belt behind. Off to his bedroom. Door closed, probably catching up on porn.

I had to laugh thinking back to the COVID lockdown. Someone posted, 'Finished streaming Pornhub, what do I do next?' I thought 'Duh!'.

I knocked. He said come in. I walked in with my robe open but upon entering clasped it closed. I sat on the edge of the bed, close to his reclining head. He had his covers up to his chest, iPad on the bed. He had an erection.

'Liam, I forgot to mention earlier tonight that I was impressed that you gave the $100 back. It would have been easy to keep it and not show up.'

'Mom, you brought me up better than that.'

I noticed his iPad paused with a MILF giving a blowjob to a big cock stud.

I leaned forward releasing my grasp on the robe. My breasts now visible.

'Liam, you told me that we will not do anything else. I respect that. But I have to share with you that I have needs too. It has been 9 months since I had sex.'

'We are here. We are aroused. We have a common need - sex. Wouldn't you agree?'

I was trying a more direct approach mixing in what I overheard.

I took off my robe, I pulled back his covers. He was naked, his erection strong.

'Liam, I need you to fuck your mother. I order you to fuck me. When you are hard, I will guide your cock into my tight, wet pussy. I love your cock. I will take it in and not let you take it out. You will fuck me harder and harder. You will pump a full load of your cum into your Mom's wet pussy.'

I got his attention, he started stroking his cock, stroking it hard. He loved the talk.

'Mom, I do want to fuck you. I decided I am ready, show me how. Teach me how to please women.'

I moved on top of him, his cock now resting right up against my pussy. I pushed toward him the erection separating my labia. He went wide eyed.

'Liam, first thing. I will teach you how to get my pussy ready for your hard, thick erection that I love. Next, I will make sure you are good and hard. That will be important to me. I will then move on top of you, guiding your erection into my pussy. I will move up and down on it. Lastly, you will get on top of me and fuck me hard until you cum inside of Mom.'

'How does that sound?'

'Mom that sounds great. Seems like I will learn a lot.'

'Yes, son, you will love it too. Let's switch places.'

He moved next to me on the bed. I was sitting up.

'Help me lay down.'

He placed his hands on my shoulders and directed me down to rest against the pillows.

'Lay down next me and start kissing me.'

He did and to my surprise he moved his hands across my breasts, lightly touching them.

'Run your finger around one areola slowly, then the other. Your goal is make the nipples hard. Take your time.'

He did as he was told, we resumed kissing. I pushed my tongue against his and played with it. I pulled back and sucked on it. I sighed as my nipples were hard.

'That's good Liam. Now move down between my legs,'

I leaned back on the bed and spread my legs wide open beckoning his mouth, tongue, and fingers to begin oral sex.

'Place your hands on my inner thighs. Move in close.'

'Lick my inner thighs, one side, then the other. Keep licking and kiss your way up to my pussy.'

'Good, good, you are doing great. Pause for a moment and look closely at my pussy.'

I placed my hands on the back of his head forcing him in closer.

'Liam, lick the outer part, the labia, the lips of my pussy.'

He licked them, on one side then the other. Without being told he sucked on one side then the other, pinched them together, kissed them then ran his tongue back and forth across them.

'Liam, very good, very good. I am enjoying this a lot. What made you do that?'

'Thanks Mom. I watched several videos with the son providing oral sex to his mom. Can I do some of the other things I observed?'

'Sure, I am all yours.'

'Ok, I will give it a try.'

With his fingers, he spread my lips wide open, he inserted his tongue into my pussy playing around inside while resting his upper lip on the very bottom of my clit. He pulled back then inserted his tongue several times in a fucking motion always giving my clit a quick lick. I am really enjoying this!

Moving up, he ran his tongue back and forth across my clit. I could feel that it was engorged. He sucked on it once. I almost jumped off the bed. He sucked it again. He backed off to just swipe it with his tongue.

I was so fucking turned on, it has been so long since someone performed oral sex on me. I could feel the waves of warmth and excitement start rolling through my body. I squeezed my tits together. I pulled one up to my mouth and I sucked on the nipple, then the other nipple.

'Liam, keep going. Give me more. I want it so bad.' I screamed.

He sucked on my clit. Once, then twice, then three times releasing and pausing each time to tease me, letting the anticipation build. One more suck, then wagged his tongue back and forth across it. Back to sucking on it. I could feel the tugging. Oh god, I can't believe this. My son ...

'Liam, Liam I am cumming!' I shouted while rolling my head back and forth. I grabbed the back of his head pulling it hard onto me while he kept my clit between my lips flicking it with my tongue not letting me go. Keeping my orgasm blasting away, enjoying every moment. Thankful Liam said yes to sex. But this was such a surprise.

Finally, he backed off, letting me have a soft landing after such a hard orgasm.

Liam looked up, his head hovering over my wet, swollen pussy. I love it. I hope to see him like that again.

'Mom, did I do OK?'

'Come here. Give me a kiss, so that I can taste my juices. You should always offer that to your sex partner. I like it. Some won't, but you should ask.'

In the process of moving up, I caught of view of his penis, it was still erect, but needs a little work.

We kissed, I could taste my pussy juice, it has been too long. This is going to be a great night.

'Just lay next to me for a while. You were great Liam! Dad didn't come anywhere near what you just did for me.'

'So ready for step two?'

'Oh yeah, I am so ready. Other than this afternoon, no one has taken my cock in their mouth.'

I backed up to between his legs. I lightly held his ball sack then pulled one down then the other. With my other hand I palmed his shaft and spent a moment looking at it. I blew on it lightly, he jumped a little. I have a feeling he won't hold on to cum inside my pussy..

I kissed then licked the head, coating it with my saliva. Moving down on the shaft, I liberally applied a layer of saliva. I held his cock. It was thick and hard and wet. I moved all the way down to his balls, sucking out one, then other, making a popping sound as I released them.

'I love that!' he said.

I did it again.

'Love it, love it, love it.' he repeated.

I gripped the bottom of the shaft, hand resting on his pubic area. I wrapped my lips around the bottom of the head, swirling my tongue around it. I stroked the shaft, up and down smoothing out the saliva. I pushed further down on his erection, about halfway down. Back up to the top, back down to the halfway point. Repeating, picking up speed, more saliva coating his shaft.

'Oh Mom, Mom, I don't know.... I can't... can't hold off.'

He was ready to cum. Already! I plunged down all the way and held on.

'Mom, Mom, I can't... I can't hold on. Oh my gosh. oh my gosh. Ahhhh shit I a cumming.'

I knew it, I felt the first spurt. I moved to the top, head in my mouth, then repeated the up and down fast motion, feeling the spurts of cum lining my mouth. It was not a big load. Surprised he had any. I eased off of him, letting some of the semen drip down. He quieted down

'Jeez Mom. that was exciting. we have to do that again.'

'Just ask and I will do it whenever and wherever you are. I love my pussy licking son.'

'And I love my cocksucking Mom.'

We snuggled up to each other. We kissed. We relaxed. We fell asleep.

***

'Mom, Mom, wake up.'

Someone was shaking my shoulder, I opened my eyes, there was Luna.

'Luna, what a pleasant surprise! I thought you were spending the weekend with Dad.'

'I left early, something happened. I needed to talk to someone about it.'

'Ok. I am all ears.'

Thank god, Liam wasn't in bed with me. He must have gone out for his training. No way would I try and do a marathon. Now he will be my marathon man.

'What are you doing in Liam's bed... naked?'

Think, think what would make the most sense. Anything but the truth. I noticed some dried cum on the bed sheet. I am hopeful she didn't notice. I quickly sat on the edge of the bed, pulling the covers up like a meager attempt to make the bed.

'Let's go to my bedroom and I will explain.'

It was just down the hall, I decided to stall while I sorted through the excuse options.

'Luna, how is Vic doing? You told me you still are having some...problems.'

'Mom, they are still there, we are working through them. I am hopeful they will be resolved. I can't kindle his interest in ... never mind.'

Problems in bed? With a clinical sexologist? What am I missing?

She followed me into the master closet which was the size of most bedrooms. I picked out my favorite robe, one that covered everything, I don't need Liam and his morning high T-levels to get too excited when he returns.

I picked up my phone and pretended I received a text.

I looked at Luna and said 'Work'.

Of course, she would expect me to reply. I was about to text Liam when he texted me.

'Mom, I going to stop at Starbucks, should be home in a few. I am ready for step three, then four, I am ready to go. I have a hard on thinking of last night. Can we shower together first?'

Good news he is hooked. Yes, the plan worked.

I texted, 'Luna is here. Go along with what I tell her about being in your bed.'

Liam responded, 'Wow, got it. Hope she leaves soon, I am so horny for my cocksucking Mom!'

'Let's get some coffee,' I suggested to Luna.

I am stalling, I need a real plausible excuse. Nothing was coming to mind. I am not good at lying.

I used the single cup brewer, Luna's first. We sat in the breakfast nook, where I can see Liam coming down the gated driveway. Here he comes.

'Sis! How are you? So glad to see you? How is Dad?'

'That's a long story. Mom was about to explain why she was sleeping naked in your bed.'

Liam jumped in and explained, 'Ok Sis, this is going to sound weird. But you know how picky I am. Mom bought me a new mattress, supposed to help me sleep better for my training. I didn't like it and whined about returning it. She wouldn't do it. We argued about it, and I finally told her 'You go sleep on it'. So, she did, I slept in her bed, made it up nicely before I went for my run.'

He smiled like a little kid who did good.

'Why she slept naked ... '

Nicely played Liam.

'You are such a prima donna, I can believe it. But Mom, naked?'

'Well, I embarrassed to talk about it.'

'Mom, I am a trained clinical sexologist, nothing you can tell me would shock me. I have had sessions where my patients shared with me some pretty weird stuff.'

My best line to come.

I blurted out, 'I was masturbating. I brought my iPad to bed, watched porn. When I do that, I always strip naked. I am sorry, I am just so horny since the divorce. I fell asleep after my orgasm.'

'Luna, is that a problem? Is that something to be ashamed of?' I asked.

Luna gave me a hug, that pushed open my robe bearing my breasts.

Liam hurried over to take advantage of that to give me a long hug. Naughty son.

He whispered in my ear, 'Can you get her to leave? It's driving me crazy. I want to fuck you so bad.'

I shook my head no.

'Then can I go to my room?'

I whispered. 'No!'

He would masturbate there.

Luna said, 'Mom, that is perfectly normal and totally understandable. I myself have been doing more of it since my troubles with Vic. I am sure Liam does too.'

'Do you Liam?' I asked him with a smile.

'Is the sky blue? Is the sea green? Is the Pope Catholic? Of course, I do. I have a new girlfriend who loves sex, but I am still doing it.'

He smiled back.

'I would be interested to know what kind of porn you watch. Wait, I put on my doctor hat, scratch that last question,' Luna said.

I said, 'Luna, what did you need to talk about? Should Liam leave?'

'No, he can stay. Even though, I am embarrassed to talk about it. I did something I never imagined I would do. Something that I treat patients for. Something that is widely considered taboo.'

'Honey, that sounds serious. You don't have to share if you don't want to.'

'Mom, I need to share. I can't keep it bottled up inside me.'

'Mom, Liam... I... I... I had sex with Dad.'

I went wide-eyed in shock. Oh my gosh! When Liam and I were having sex, Luna and Mason were too.

Before I could comment Liam blurted out, 'That's disgusting sis!'

I nearly busted out laughing. Talk about throwing Luna off the trail. Brilliant!

'I know, I know. Incest is disgusting. Now, I don't know how I can treat a father daughter or mother son engaging in an incestual sexual relationship.'

Luna said with tears in her eyes, 'The sad part is I really enjoyed it. He is so creative in bed. He focused on pleasing me not him. In a way, it was more like making love, then pure sex.'