All Comments on 'Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock Again'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you.

This is a wonderful, well written story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gym52Gym52over 3 years ago
Excellent

Whilst I said leave the story to the readers imagination at the conclusion of part one, I feel that you have changed the whole essence of the story in part two.

Part one appeared to be an erotic, incestuous, romp in fantasy land, part two appears to be a psychological breakdown of the effect of the incest on the whole family dynamic, with a smattering of further incestuous experiences.

Well done, you have provided an educational work on the problems of incest within a family home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I have been reading stories for years and this one was so well written with a storyline that was amazing. I binge read both chapters and I am so sorry it is over. Please for love of God you have to continue this story and don’t keep us in suspense for 2 years. Write another chapter immediately so that your fans can continue to appreciate your excellent work. Great job!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 3 years ago
I loved it

Wow, I loved this story especially part 2. When Gayle came home and found her mom tied up and blindfolded then started playing with her before eating her I got so hard. Then when Chance came in naked while his sister was eating his mom and proceeded to fuck her, wow. It is like you knew my fantasies. I have fantasized for years of doing just that, a threesome with my younger sister and my mother. I also really like the way you write. It is not just about the sex you have a whole story there and it flows very well. The way you have written this story you can see the love between the three of them.

Thank you so much. Lewisjm30@hotmail.com if you want to respond.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeabout 2 years ago

Wow great story. Really hope you keep this one going. 5 stars all the way.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

I absolutely LOVED these two stories! You made my evening! Would you please write an epilogue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost.

1. "Like my late husband, I love how my son's cum feels inside me." Literally, this can only mean that Glen loved how Chance's cum felt inside Glen -- which definitely doesn't jibe with the rest of the story. Syntax matters.

2(a) However uncommon it may be, some women after having had their respective uteruses removed nevertheless became pregnant and gave live birth to normal infants. This is a potential surprise arc for this story, with Chance impregnating his mother, perhaps after several years.

2(b) Chance would have been more sensitive to Gayle when Gayle confessed to Chance (Gayle's desire for Chance); and

This would have led to Chance disclosing to Gayle (among other things) the bit regarding their mother's wishes for a large family, and their mom's disappointment (and perhaps feelings of inadequacy, guilt, etc) arising from their mom's belief that the removal of their mom's uterus had sterilized their mom.

On the other hand, fiction depends, for its perceived quality, upon the suspension of disbelief -- and educating the audience about that, without detracting from the principal story, might not be worthwhile.

Regardless, Gayle upon coming to understand the relationship (between Chance and the “Mom” character) was characterized by mutual, sincere romantic affection far beyond casual sex, would have (after appropriate drama) offered herself as a surrogate, either (i) as a carrier of “Mom's ovum fertilized by Chance,” or (ii) as a carrier of “Gayle's ovum fertilized by Chance,” or (iii) both.

Obviously, if "Mom's" hysterectomy involved the removal of her ovaries, she won't be donating any unfrozen ovum, so that's a consideration, but if not, Chance could potentially have an accidental pregnancy growing in "Mom," and a planned mother-son pregnancy being carried by Gayle at the same time Gayle is unwittingly pregnant with the brother-sister fraternal twin to the implanted child.

Good luck describing how they're all related -- haha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost interest when you revealed she couldn’t get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'd like to see the journal articles about women who have successfully given birth to ectopic pregnancies, anon whose comment starts with "almost". Seriously, that would be incredible. And fascinating. Carried to term without a womb? Fascinating.

LiferalLiferal3 months ago

Well done. Will we check back in w/ the loving family?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES