Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock Again

Story Info
Part 2: How do we keep Gayle from finding out?
23.2k words
4.74
55.3k
124

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
870 Followers

Part 2 of my first Mom/Son story. All characters are 18 years and older. Enjoy.

This is written, as a lot of my stories are, in First Person with switching perspectives. If this isn't your preferred style, either skip the story or please refrain from scolding me in the comments or giving it a bad rating. I don't mind bad ratings if the rating is based on the quality of the writing and not on anyone's personal preferences. I can't please everyone, so I've got to please myself ... as the song goes.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

I couldn't move. I watched in fear as my son lowered his head to my nearly naked body. His tongue grazed my clit and I involuntarily bucked my hips forward wanting more.

"Chance, what are you doing?" I asked as paralyzing fear engulfed me. I struggled to move away. I couldn't. "I told you we can't do this again."

He stared at me as he plowed his tongue through my slit. My God, it felt heavenly. When he reached my clit, he sucked it into his mouth and softly swirled his expert tongue around it. My hips, again, bucked up against his face, my body betraying my words and begging for more.

I wanted to reach down, grab the back of his head, and pull his face harder into my throbbing clit. I couldn't move. My head was in a sleepy fog. I couldn't process the pleasure I was feeling and the fear that paralyzed me. It was like an unknown force held me against my will.

"God, no Chance," I pleaded against every ounce of pleasure he was bringing me. "We can't, son. Please."

His eyes never left mine as he continued - softly, slowly - sliding his tongue through my folds, sucking on my clit. I could feel an orgasm slowly burning deep inside me. My breathing became more ragged, more labored.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

I woke up to a bright room and shielded my bloodshot eyes from the sun flowing through the window. My head ached. My body ached. My pussy ached.

"Good God," I mumbled as I tried to clear my foggy head. "What the fuck ...?" I whispered trying to remember why I had a full-body hangover.

"Oooohhh," I heard beside me. Panic kicked in when I saw Chance lying next to me, naked. He was rolling over and making pre-awake noises. Uber panic set in when I realized I was naked. Just before I started yelling at him to get out of my bed, the night started flooding back to my memories.

"Oh, my God," I whispered as I thought through all the events that led up to my son fucking me last night. When I remembered Chance pulling my robe down and trapping my hands, I felt my pussy gush as I nearly climaxed. I thought of him teasing me with his cock at my entrance as I was defenseless to fight him off. My pussy tingled as I thought of climbing on top of him, teasing him before planting my old, worn-out pussy on his rock hard nineteen-year-old cock.

I started to feel the guilt only a mom can feel after having incestuous sex with her son. As it all came back to me, the guilt faded, and I found myself stroking my clit to an orgasm. Chance lay sleeping next to me the entire time.

After allowing myself a little afterglow, I got up, tippy-toed into the bathroom, sat, and peed with the smile of the sexually satisfied. I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned my lady bits of the sweat and cum that had dried on my pussy. I went back into the bedroom and started to open my underwear drawer. When it made a noise, Chance moaned and rolled over again.

I decided to forgo the clothing and enjoy my new sexual freedom. I thought back to being a newlywed. Glen and I had a "No Clothes" rule around the house, which was fine for him, but for me, I was always the one cooking the bacon. I smiled as I remembered all the times I was cooking breakfast, lunch, or dinner and Glen would sneak up behind me to hug, kiss, and fuck me. I missed those days. I looked again at my son, lying on his side with his back to me. I could swear I was looking at Glen.

"Maybe I can bring those old days back," I whispered to myself and left the bedroom to go cook breakfast.

It wasn't long before I heard the sounds of life coming from upstairs. I heard Chance's door close, the sound of the pipes as he flushed, then the water flowing through his shower. It was a short shower. As the eggs were just starting to need more attention, I heard him behind me, then felt his hands on my breasts as his cock nestled between my ass cheeks. I pushed back into him and our bodies became one.

"OOOOH!" I squealed with a giggle. "Good morning, my sexy sleepyhead," I said with a smile.

He kissed my cheek which sent ripples of pleasure through my body. "Good morning, mom," he said. "What Jamaican?" he asked as he humped my ass and fondled my breasts.

"I'm making my baby boy's favorite breakfast," I said with a light, happy heart. "Would you like something too?" I chuckled.

"Sounds great," he said. He slid his body lower and pushed his hard cock between my legs. I accommodated him and spread my legs a bit.

"Ooooo," I purred. "Somebody woke up with a point to make."

"Mmmmm, I guess I did."

"Well, speak up or shut up," I advised. I reached between my legs and used my fingertips to guide his cock to my entrance. He slid in easily.

I quickly forgot everything I had been doing until he muttered something about burning the eggs. It didn't register until he turned the burner off, moved the pan, then moved us away from the hot stove to continue fucking me.

God damn, he fucked me so good. With him behind me, I used my imagination to conjure my sweet husband in days gone by. I felt so loved, so full, so sexy, knowing my son was filling every lonely crevasse of my soul. Soon, he was filling my inner crevasses with his warm cum. Like my late husband, I love how my son's cum feels inside me.

As he slowly pulled his cock from my leaking pussy, a melancholy set in as I realized this couldn't last. He's a young man, a boy really. He needs to be out with girls ... women his age. Knowing the mind of young men, I realized I would have to take control of his emotions and tell him we couldn't continue along this present course. My heart ached as I thought of what I had to do.

Chance sat at the table, his cock hanging over the edge of the chair, leaking more of his cum on the floor. 'God, that's fuckin sexy,' I thought to myself before snapping myself back to attention.

"Son, we need to talk," I said as I sat down to eat with him.

Fear filled his eyes. He knew what was coming and I figured he was thinking the same thing. I think I would've reacted the same if he'd brought it up first.

"What's up, mom?" he asked the question I was sure he knew the answer to.

I tried to think of an out, to think of a different way of doing this. I thought of how ridiculous I was being, sitting in the kitchen, naked with my son, ready to tell him he can't continue to fuck me, or more to the truth, that I couldn't continue to fuck him. Then a better solution hit me, but I had to handle the hard part first.

"Son, we can't keep ... um ... doing ... um ... this ... um," I couldn't think of a sensitive way of saying 'we can't fuck anymore' and it was so awkward. I ended up pointing at his cock, then at my pussy, "this," I finished.

"Doing what, mom?" he asked with a smirk then mocking me by pointing at his cock and my pussy.

"Don't be a smartass, Chance," I said sternly.

He started laughing at me. "Don't be a smartass, Chance," he mocked me. "That only leaves dumbass, mom." I couldn't keep a straight face and started laughing with him.

"Okay, you've had your fun," I said when we both stopped laughing. "I'm being serious." I decided I needed to be blunt. "Son, we can't continue to fuck each other."

"Why not? Are you not liking my cock inside you?"

"You have no clue, son, but ..."

"But what, mom?"

"You're young. You should be with girls ... um women your age."

"I'd rather be with you, mom. I love you."

My heart warmed. "And I love you, baby," I said. "But there are many problems with what we've done and continuing would make matters worse."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Well, first, our own family," I answered. "How would Gayle feel if she found out what we've done? She'd be devastated. If we continue, there's no way we'd be able to keep it hidden from her, especially when she comes home."

"Shit. I didn't think of that. You're probably right."

"I'm not probably right. I am right," I answered. "I could bring up more reasons but, for me, thinking of Gayle is enough, don't you agree?"

"I guess," he answered but I could see his mind working, "but can't we figure out a different way?"

"There's no other way of thinking about it, son," I said matter-of-factly. "I've been thinking about it all morning while you were sleeping."

"Shit," he sighed.

"But I've had an inspired thought," I said with a smile.

He wasn't fazed. His disappointment had set in. "What?" he asked half-assed.

"Well, today is Sunday. Neither of us has anywhere to go, right? Do you have somewhere to go?" I asked.

"No."

"Well, I'm declaring this "NO CLOTHES DAY!" I said with a smile.

He looked at me in surprise. "No clothes day?"

"That's right. Neither of us can put on any clothes for the entire day."

"Is that all?" he asked.

"Well, when a man and woman spend the day together naked, usually nature will take its course."

"Nature?" he asked. "Sex?"

I laughed at him. "Of course, silly boy. Sex. Today, all day, and late into the night. We're fucking and fucking as much as we possibly can."

His cock started getting hard. He reached down to stroke it. "I like that idea, mom."

"Good, because I'm hungry for that sweet cock you got growing down there."

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

Mom and I ate our breakfast a little faster than we normally would. I was excited to spend the day naked with her but also had the foreboding of what Monday would bring. I wasn't looking forward to tomorrow knowing our new relationship would be over. After one night, I couldn't imagine living with mom without sharing our love again.

When we finished our breakfast, mom kneeled in front of me, took my cock in her hand, and stroked it to hardness. Pre-cum formed and ran slowly down the head. "Chance, may I ask you a personal question?"

"I'm an open book, mom."

"Before last night, were you a virgin?"

I felt my face flush. I nearly choked on my saliva. "What?"

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. Was I your first?"

I couldn't say it out loud. I simply nodded.

"Are you good that your mom took your virginity?"

I nodded. "Of course, mom. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have my first time with."

"Have you ever had a blowjob?"

I shook my head. "No, have you?" he asked to break the tension.

"Clever boy," I smiled. "No, I haven't but your dad never objected to my abilities. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

He paused for a moment. "Mom, you have permission to do to my body whatever the hell you want to do."

"Good to know," she said as she took my cock in her mouth and gave me a blowjob I won't soon forget.

She started by licking the pre-cum from my head. "Mmmm, you taste lovely." She grasped the base of my cock and milked more pre-cum up to the tip. "You're very juicy, baby boy," she said and licked it off again.

She took my head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She licked down my shaft and sucked my balls into her mouth. Everything she did, she kept her eyes locked on mine. She kissed her way up to the head and quickly took my entire length in her mouth. Within about five minutes, I felt my balls tighten, ready to shoot my load.

Mom sensed I was close and swallowed my cum. She continued sucking until I was spent but she never allowed me to soften.

"God, I forgot what it's like to fuck a young virgin boy," she said as she stood and straddled me. She lowered her sweet, wet pussy onto my hard cock.

As she slowly began rising and falling on my rigid manhood, I sat back to admire her beauty. Her hair was a tangled mess which perfectly framed her soft features. Her face bore no makeup but didn't need any to cover her smooth, soft skin. Her eyes were bright, her lips pouty and full. Her jawline was steady, showing no signs of her age. I could nibble and gnaw on her neck for ages and never tire of it.

Her breasts were magical, rising gently to perfection to the point of her nickel-size areolas and tiny eraser buds. I followed my eyes over her flat stomach to her neatly manicured bush. I placed my thumb on the bud of her clit and massaged it as she slowly rode my cock.

"Mmmm, yeah, baby. Rub my clit and I'll fuck you so much better." I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, her head was drawn back, her mouth slightly agape in the shape of a lower case oh.

"Mom, do you know how beautiful you are?"

She continued her slow pace without any reaction other than a slight smile. "Flattery will get you everywhere, young man," she said as she slowly opened her eyes and met my gaze.

I reached around, took her ass in my hands, and pulled her tighter into my lap. She gasped as my cock found a new depth inside her.

"Not flattery, mom. You're the most gorgeous woman I have ever known."

Her smile grew broader. "The things a man will say with his cock deep in the pleasure cave."

I know she didn't mean to insult me, but her comment wounded my heart. I pulled her close again and held her in place. I put a stern look on my face and smacked her on the ass, maybe a bit too hard.

Her eyes opened wide as the sting of my hand broke the spell of ecstasy she was riding.

"Ouch," she cried out. "What was that for?" she asked with a giggle.

I wanted to smile and laugh with her, but I kept with the seriousness I was feeling. "To get your attention. Did it work?"

Her smile faded. "What's wrong, son?"

"Nothing's wrong, mom. I need you to hear what I'm saying to you."

She looked puzzled. "I'm listening."

"I said you're the most gorgeous woman I have ever known."

She tilted her head to the side and gave me a reassuring smile. "I heard you the first time, baby. Thank you."

With my hands still on her ass, I shook her softly and intensified my serious face. "Mom, I'm not telling you this to flatter you or because we're naked and fucking. I've always thought you were gorgeous, as I'm sure most guys think of their moms. I can't look at you that way anymore."

Her face softened. She cupped my face in her hands, leaned in, and softly kissed me.

"I'm sorry, honey," she whispered. "You're so sweet. Your father raised you well."

"Mom, you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever known. It's hard for me to believe I've never seen just how beautiful you are."

Her face flushed red. I knew she finally heard me, my soul speaking to her soul. She realized my revelation of her beauty wasn't about sex or nudity. She held my face in her hands while probing my eyes. Tears welled in her eyes.

"Oh, my dear, sweet boy. My sweet, sweet boy. Thank you."

"I love you, mom."

"I love you, son."

With my cock harder than before and still deep in her pussy, I lifted her up and carried her to the couch. She wrapped her arms around my neck and giggled as I laid her back and came down on top of her. I kissed her passionately.

I fucked my mom many times last night, once in the kitchen this morning, but for the first time since this all started, I was making love with the woman I have always loved as a mother, but who was now so much more. I made slow, passionate love to her until we were frantically fucking and cumming with one another.

No words were needed when we finished. With my cock fading inside her, I slid to the side of her as she caressed my face and hair. I drifted off to sleep, content in the arms of my mother.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

I held my sweet son as he snored softly. I wondered how I was so lucky to have such a gentle, kind young man as my son. Troubling thoughts invaded my peace when I recalled his compliments of my beauty. In those words, I transformed from being his mother to being his lover. I knew it, whether he did or not. Worse than that, I felt the same. I wanted to spend the rest of my life, naked with my son, my lover. Well, not always naked. That would be boring. You know what I mean.

My thoughts drifted to Gayle. How could I possibly continue this incestuous relationship with Chance without her knowing? What would she think of me, of him? She's not stupid. Nor am I stupid. As much as I wanted to believe Chance and I could fake our way through any situation, I was realistic enough to know it would be impossible to fool my own daughter. In one aspect, I knew I would never be any closer to Chance as I was now, but I also knew my relationship with Gayle would never be the same as well. There was no comforting my troubled mind.

"What's wrong, mom?"

I jumped and gasped. "When did you wake up?"

"I dunno. A few seconds ago." He rubbed my cheek and turned my face for a kiss. I wanted to kiss him with the passion that was burning inside me, but I held back. "So, what's wrong?" he asked again.

I deflected my gaze from his. I didn't know how to answer.

"Nothing, sweetie. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have a son as sweet and gentle as you." I turned back and kissed him.

"I learned it all from you, mom." He kissed me back.

I pulled him closer and kissed him deeply. I felt guilty as I kissed him only to hide the troubles of my thoughts. I had doubts that I could live in the same house with this new man in my life, a man I wanted to share my bed with, but knowing it could never happen. How would I follow my own rules?

And what of Chance? How would a boy, a young man, barely mature, deal with the emotions of having a lover he couldn't have. Would he be able to channel his sexual energy without growing frustrated and resentful?

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

Being naked with my beautiful mother for the day was wonderful and melancholy. I knew it would end but I also made sure to make the day very memorable. Each time we fucked, we'd rest and talk for a bit. Then I would lead her to a different room and fuck her again. Once evening settled in, I led her out the front door and made love to her in the dark within view of our neighbors. Unless someone confesses, I'll go to my grave believing we were undetected.

After leaving another load of cum in her, we rushed back into the house and made our way to her bedroom where we would end the day. We talked for a few hours as we held, caressed, and fondled each other. We spoke, not as mom and son, but as lovers, relishing in each other, and learning to love each other in a much deeper, meaningful way.

"Chance, what's troubling you?" she asked as I fell silent for a few minutes.

"You think you can read my mind, mom?"

"I pushed you out of this body, and regardless of what we've done in the last twenty-four hours, I'm still your mom and know you better than you know yourself."

I had to give up without an argument. "I dunno, mom ..." I felt like the question I wanted to ask would be much too personal for her to answer. "Don't worry about it. I'll be fine."

Have you ever told your mom not to worry about something? Well. It didn't work out so well for me either.

"Chance, tell me what's on your mind," she prodded. "Is it that the day is coming to an end and we can't continue what we've started?"

I started to object to her reason but realized she gave me the perfect out. I turned away from her gaze and nodded. It wasn't a lie. I'd been feeling the end looming on the horizon the entire day.

"It'll be okay, baby," she reassured and kissed my cheek. "We'll make it through this because we both know it's for the best."

marriedheat
marriedheat
870 Followers