Momento

Story Info
Two college adults have a one-night stand before separating.
3.2k words
4.65
6.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g_dragon
g_dragon
57 Followers

Author's note: Momento is more commonly spelled as "Memento", but an "o" is also valid. I like the "o" spelling in this particular story.

*

It was the last day of the summer program and the students were celebrating at a session-end send-off party. The hall was packed and vibrating with a dull roar as people tried to out shout everyone else. Evan looked around at the buffet table looking for some alcohol, but couldn't find any. He grabbed a virgin punch and meandered through the crowd to see if he could spot any of his friends.

Evan was one of the few full time students from the university. The summer program primarily attracted students from other universities; most of them used the opportunity to explore potential graduate programs for the future. He made a few new friends who came from the east coast and he craned his head looking for one person in particular.

Amy was Evan's best friend during the program. They were in the same classes and enjoyed similar activities. Evan took Amy rock climbing with a few other classmates and she was a natural. She nearly outclimbed Evan even though he had quite a bit of experience. Evan was pretty introverted in general, but he felt like Amy was very easy to talk to.

As he continued scanning the crowd, he felt a tap on his shoulder. As he turned around, he was greeted by a blinding flash. Amy peeked her face behind the camera and smiled. "Looking for someone?"

"Hey..." Evan tried to play it cool. "Where's the rest of the gang?"

"Not sure, I just got here. I see you hit the punch already." Amy smirked, holding the camera off to the side.

"Nah, it's virgin. No way they'd serve alcohol at a school sponsored party. What kind of camera is that? Is it one of those instant prints?"

"Yeah, I saw this on sale for dirt cheap and I thought it would be fun to bring it out today..." Amy pursed her lips and said, "Oh hey, I've been meaning to ask, my flight is tomorrow and I need a ride to the airport. Can you drop me off?"

Amy broke eye contact for a second, "Or I can call an Uber if you are busy."

Evan instantly replied, "Oh yeah, sure, that's no problem at all." The fact that she was leaving and he probably wouldn't ever see her again really hit Evan at that moment. "What time do you need me to pick you up?"

Amy's face lit up when Evan agreed. "The flight is early in the morning and I was thinking maybe I could crash on your couch tonight? My sublet technically ends today as the person I'm leasing from is coming early for the fall session."

"I hope you don't mind that my apartment is a mess." Evan spotted a few of their friends making their way toward them. "Looks like everyone is here."

The friend group chatted for a bit about future plans and promises to keep in touch. They all decided to go out for a pizza dinner together and continued talking. Throughout the whole evening, he made the motions of participating in conversation, but his mind was not there. He felt a deep sense of melancholy that he never felt before. As the dinner wound down and people went their separate ways, Amy approached him.

"Let's drop by my place so I can pick up my stuff and we'll head to yours?"

Evan just nodded and drove Amy to her apartment. He waited in the car as she got her stuff together. She came back down with a suitcase and backpack, but she also changed her clothes. She was now wearing simple drawstring pants, with a fitted white T-shirt and a long sleeved light sweater on top. Practical dress for traveling as well as modest sleepwear.

They arrived at Evan's apartment a few minutes later and Evan helped Amy carry the suitcase to his room. It was a full one bedroom apartment, complete with a separate living room. He splurged a little on rent since he wanted to live alone and rent was relatively affordable in this sleepy college town.

Evan bent down to clean the random things on his couch, "Okay, I'll go get the extra blanket and I think I have another pillow you can use."

As Evan turned to go fetch the extra bedding, Amy stopped him. "Wait. Evan, I've been meaning to ask you something." Amy looked at him, biting her lip.

"Amy, what is it?"

Amy spoke quickly, making sure she got it out before she lost her nerve. "If I were in the same university as you and we might have had a longer term future, would you have asked me out?"

There it was. This was what they were both always wondering, but never addressing it. Amy finally did, head on. Evan replied cautiously, "If I did, would you have said yes?"

"Of course I would," she said, smiling. Her eyes quickly flashed into annoyance. "You're just too much of a gentleman to 'take advantage' of me. I'm an adult and know that the relationship would likely be short term. Maybe I wanted to be 'taken advantage' of. Have you considered that?"

Evan stood there speechless. He couldn't think of a reply.

"I'm going to be straight to the point here, since mild flirting doesn't seem to work with you." Amy got up and emphasized her point by lightly stabbing his chest with her finger. "I want us to do whatever we want together without any thought about the future." Amy looked down again. "Unless... you don't want to."

Evan gaped for a moment and said simply, "I don't think there's anything I want more."

Smiling at his response and looking hard into Evan's eyes, she asked, "So, should I sleep on the couch, or is there somewhere warmer I could sleep?"

Not trusting his words, Evan wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss. Amy surrendered to it completely and the kiss went on for some time. As they pulled back to recollect their wits, Amy said, "We should have done that a long time ago."

Evan smiled and took her hand. "I have better sleeping arrangements for you, come check it out."

Amy giggled as she was led to the bedroom. It was a mess with clothes and other junk strewn everywhere. Embarrassed, Evan said, "Sorry, let me clean up first, I wasn't expecting a beautiful woman to show up and and seduce me."

Amy patted his arm. "Take your time. I need to get my stuff together, so I'm ready to go tomorrow morning." Evan grew sad at the reminder of her imminent departure, but lightened up after her next few words. "I have a feeling that I might not have much time later since I'm going to have a busy night ahead of me."

Amy fiddled with her suitcase in the living room while Evan cleaned his room in record time. Well, not really cleaned -- he mostly just threw everything in the closet and straightened out his bedsheets.

As Evan finished up, Amy walked in placing a small backpack on his desk. She stepped up to him, her chest brushing against his and looked up into his eyes. "So where were we?"

Evan placed his hands on her lower back and kissed her as he pulled her against his body. It was great feeling her body against him, from her softness against his chest to the warmth along her abdomen to her groin. Amy had her arms around him as well, her hands against his upper back, pushing him harder against her chest. He felt her nipples through the layers of cloth, discovering that she probably wasn't wearing a bra. She quickly snaked her hands underneath his T-shirt wanting better contact with his back muscles as they moved underneath his skin.

As Evan felt her hands underneath his shirt, he got the hint. He pulled away briefly and pulled his shirt over his head. Evan was no body builder, but he had well defined muscles from his active lifestyle and amateur rock climbing. From Amy's unabashed stare and her raised eyebrow, she definitely approved. Her hands moved away from his back to trace over his pecs and the gentle ridges of his abs. He barely had a 4-pack, but it was enough to intrigue her. She gently poked at the muscles in his chest and arms and took delightful wonder in the give and firmness. Evan basked in the attention and patiently waited for her to get her fill.

After she explored every inch of his chest with her hands, she looked up at him and said, "Your turn." And then proceeded to shrug off her sweater and pull off her T-shirt. He was right. There was no bra. It was now Evan's turn to stare. She also had an athletic build, but soft and feminine. Her breasts were full and round and firm. Her stomach was flat, and had a barely noticeable indentation that ran from her sternum and faded as it went past her belly button. He moved his hands to her waist, not knowing what to do next.

"You can touch them if you want to..." Amy smirked.

Evan ignored her and growled as he reached around her, placing his forearm against her ass and the other around her upper back. He lifted her off her feet and practically threw her on the bed. He climbed over her stunned form and took a nipple in his mouth. Amy moaned and held his head against her chest as he licked and sucked and gently bit them. As one breast was being serviced by his mouth, his hand moved to the other. Amy closed her eyes and let her mind revel in the sensation and made soft moans to let him know she appreciated the attention.

After a few minutes, Amy wanted more. She told Evan, "Take off your pants. I want to see what I've been missing out on."

Evan got up and grinned. He watched Amy's topless form as he unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down, along with his boxers. His erection was confined in his pants and was now free and growing in front of Amy's eyes. She nodded in approval. "So I have been missing out. I can't wait till I can get that thing in me... What are you waiting for?"

Evan got the hint and quickly grabbed the waistband of her pants and pulled them off, along with her underwear. They were light and loose and came off very easily. She was finally naked in front of him. She lay there completely exposed with her legs straight, skin glowing and flawless. She was completely shaven and he could see a hint of wetness on her slit. His eyes roamed from head to feet as he traced the curves of her body.

"I wish I could burn this sight into my memory," Evan said as his eyes drank in her beauty.

Amy looked at him and said, "Well... I do have that instant camera with a couple shots left."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah..." Amy paused for a bit, "You can take a photo of me. I trust you to keep the photo for yourself. With digital, it's much harder to secure with all the automatic cloud backups and hacks. But an instant photo should be safe. I trust you to keep it secure. The camera is in the backpack."

Evan was very deeply touched by what she offered. He had never been given such an intimate gift or gesture in his life. He couldn't imagine the level of trust she had in him to offer such a thing -- and he knew she was generally a cautious person. He now wished he followed his heart and asked her out much earlier -- and trying to make the long distance work out no matter the odds.

"Amy, I... I... I don't know what to say," Evan stuttered, "Its... too much."

"Nonsense. I insist. If I remember correctly, there's only two photos left."

Evan suddenly forgot about his refusal. "Only two?"

"Yeah. You got two shots, better make it good." Amy gave him a sultry smile. "Do you want to take the photo now, or after you ravished me?"

Evan considered for a moment before answering. "One now, and one after. You look perfect right now, but I also want to remember what we are about to do." He gave her a wicked grin. "I think the 'freshly fucked' look would work well on you."

Amy bent one of her legs, drawing his eyes to her glistening wetness. "Well then, what are you waiting for? As you can probably see, I've been ready for some time now."

Even looked into the viewfinder trying to line up the perfect shot. The soft light coming through the blinds made for perfect lighting against her smooth skin. She posed, putting her arms up and hands behind her head, looking back at the camera. She was also coy, biting her lower lip and giving a soft smile. CLICK.

Ignoring the undeveloped photo rolling out of the camera, Evan slowly put it away, his eyes never leaving her body. He crawled up the bed and ran his hands along her legs, savoring the silky smooth feeling. As his face hovered over her waist, he moved his hands between her legs and gently parted them further apart. Amy acquiesced and fully opened her legs, bending both knees. He had her pussy displayed right in front of him, her lips opening in invitation as she spread them. He lowered his head and started to gently lap at her wet nether lips.

Amy made soft sounds of appreciation as he tasted her nectar. She gently grabbed the back of his head with both her hands, not quite pulling his face against her, but directing and encouraging him. She tasted very slightly salty, almost sweet. Evan couldn't get enough of it and used his fingers to spread her lips wide so he could dive deeper. Amy's clit was now visible and Evan used his tongue to occasionally tease it as he ran it all along her slit.

Pretty soon, Amy started to lift her hips to get more of her cunt into Evan's mouth. As Evan detected that Amy was close, he used his lips and started sucking gently on Amy's clit and moved his tongue rapidly. He also stuck two fingers deep into her cunt and stroked her G-spot.

Amy grabbed Evan's head more forcefully and pressed it against her opening, trying to get as much of Evan on her as possible. "Ahhh! I'm coming. I'm coming!".

Evan felt the clenching of her vagina walls against his fingers as she came. She kept her hands on his head until she came down from her high. Her chest heaved as her body recovered. Evan lifted his head to get some air as well. Amy reached down and grabbed Evan under his shoulders to pull him up toward her. She looked at him and said, "Jesus, you are really good with your tongue. Enough of that, though. Fuck me now. I want to feel you in me."

One of her hands left his shoulder and grabbed his manhood, lightly pulling it toward her opening. Her eyes softened as she begged, "Please."

He pushed his hips forward slowly, his cock easily parting her folds. Amy moved her hands down to his butt and pulled him in. She was very well lubricated and he reached all the way inside her after a few thrusts. Amy looked into his eyes and said, "Fuck me. Harder."

He thrust harder, but wanted to go even deeper and really take her. He grabbed one of her legs and pulled it straight up over his shoulder and continued thrusting. This gave a good angle for deep thrusts, and he wasn't sure how long he could last. Amy helped by pulling his hips against her each thrust, her hands still on his butt. She was close to a second orgasm and he was trying his hardest to outlast her. He ground his pelvic bone into her clit on each thrust to help her get there.

It seemed to be working. She started panting and moaning. "Oh yes, I'm almost there. Don't stop."

Evan was almost at the edge. "I can't hold out much longer. You feel so good."

Amy locked eyes with Evan as he thrusted and said, "Go ahead. You can cum in me. Take me. I want to feel it."

Evan groaned and pushed hard inside her. His cock erupted deep into her pussy as she also came for the second time. He felt her vagina pulse around his cock which kept his orgasm going as he fired into her. He kept his eyes locked with hers through their mutual bliss and saw her eyes lose focus and her mouth open in a silent scream.

As she recovered she gave Evan a wide smile and grabbed the back of his head to pull him into a deep kiss. She brought her leg back down but kept her legs slightly spread so he could stay in her longer as he softened. He brought his arms to her flanks as she placed hers on his back, holding him close against her. He enjoyed the feel of her entire body against his as they continued to kiss and unwind after their intense lovemaking.

A few minutes later Evan pulled out and smiled as he looked at Amy. She smiled back and said, "That was mind blowing. I really messed up by not being more aggressive with you." She tilted her head toward the camera on his desk. "I'm now 'freshly fucked'. Do you want to take the second photo now, or use me some more first?"

Evan completely forgot about the camera and quickly got out of the bed, his grin getting wider. He went to the desk and grabbed the camera. Before he lifted it to his face to take the picture he spent a moment to take a long look at the beautiful sight in front of him.

Amy lay on the bed with her elbows bent, lifting the top half of her body off of the bed. The leg further from him lay straight, and the one closer to him was bent. Her legs were slightly spread, mimicking the pose she had before they had sex. But this time, her skin glistened from the sweat and it was slightly flush from the recent orgasm. He saw his semen leaking out of her cunt and her face displayed a look of complete contentment. He brought the camera up to his face, made sure it was well framed in the viewfinder and snapped the photo.

The camera whirred and spit out the picture. He put down the camera and joined Amy on the bed, bringing the photo with him, along with the previous photo. "Wow, you are a great photographer, I look good. Which one do you think you'll jerk off to when I'm gone?" Amy asked. "And when can I get a momento of you?"

Evan blanched, "Oh my god, I am so selfish, I didn't even think about that! Where did you get this? Maybe we can go out quickly and buy one?"

Amy laughed, "Nah, it's okay. I forgive you. It wasn't like there was much blood flowing to your brain at the time." Amy picked up the camera and flashed him a big grin, "Also... I lied. There were three photos left in the camera."

g_dragon
g_dragon
57 Followers