Moments: His Morning Voice

Story Info
A look back at how Zach and I first became close.
2.4k words
4.74
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Before moving into Zach's childhood home, the story of how our relationship started on a cool, late-summer morning. --

_____________________

Cool Fall air moves in through the cracked window above my bed. My shoulders almost shiver from the light breeze; it feels incredible on my skin after the last month of abnormal heatwaves. I slide under my light blanket, closer to the radiating heat I feel next to me. On my back I move into his body; he's on his side facing me and his arm moves to close the space in front of him and he rests it on my stomach. I let out a small whisper of a laugh because firstly, his hand feels very nice on my sensitive stomach, but secondly because even the tips of his fingers feel ten degrees warmer than every part of my body right now. It's very early in the morning and I can tell by the blueish light on my white walls the sun is just about to break. For a brief second I mourn the chill of the early morning air, knowing that it's not yet late enough in the year for it to linger past daybreak. The breeze reads my mind and another gust gently comes through the window. The light linen curtains move peacefully over us and I'm taken back to a couple of weeks ago when Zach helped me hang them the first time he came over to my place.

My new apartment hasn't felt very much like home and I always just felt more comfortable going to his, but over the last month we've painted my walls, hung the framed art I had leaning against my wall, and have done a couple random DIY projects. Having him spend the weekend here has brought a new sense of comfort to my oasis in the city.

I turn my head and watch the floating curtains, taking in the moment. I'm met with my own reflection in the large mirror leaning against the wall. Without my contacts our blurred bodies almost seem like one. My dirty blond hair is just lighter than his, which is one of the only things I can distinguish between us other than the tattoo he got on his arm a few weeks ago. I feel, and I see in the reflection he begins to sit up. His clean shave was lost in the night and his chin has the softest shadow to it. I turn towards him, half laying next to me he rests his forehead on mine. In silence he breathes. His morning break almost makes me laugh, but he's being so endearing and cute.

--Morning

His morning voice makes every morning we've been together uniquely comforting. I swear he sleeps deeper than anyone I've ever met and when he speaks for the first time each day it's simultaneously raspy and smooth like he's lost it in the night and it's quietly finding its way back.

He rests next to me and we're sharing my pillow, close, and I can't help but smile.

-Hi

The hand Zach has on my stomach slides to my hip where the top of my black square cut briefs begin and he softly grabs hold of my body. He pulls me in just a bit tighter so my shoulder and arm are pressed against his stomach and chest. He releases the smallest moan while he adjusts his shoulders. I take notice, like I usually do of his arms, which have just enough muscle to see from every angle. Some days I'm almost jealous, but I usually don't care when his strength is fully occupied with pulling me in and holding me. My whole life I've loved touch, in every way, and craved to be held, caressed, hugged, loved... My days feel like they're missing something without someone to hold, or to hold me. His right knee comes over mine finding its way tangled between my legs.

We've been taking things slow since we met at the wedding. He's peaceful but quietly adventurous. Something about the way I was drawn to him--our physical relationship was wonderful but hasn't turned sexual yet. This sort of touch has become routine in the most exciting sense of the word. Zach and I have known each other nearly a month now. The same week as the wedding I had invited him to an mid-summer casual dinner at my friends. A handful of people sat around a small fire in their tiny yard eating off small ceramic plates of charcuterie and drinking wine. I was slightly anxious to be seeing him again after our first sort-of-dinner date, but everything went smoothly. Everyone was chatting and and laughing together, but he kept quietly whispering jokes just to me.

I was continuously impressed by his wit, but moreso by his demeanor. He was quiet, but when he spoke it had value, something I wish I practiced more. That isn't to say every third or fourth little joke wasn't a little cringy, but it was obvious at that point he loved a good dad joke. Eventually together we made our way to the movies, a group of four and he once again sat next to me.

Nothing explicitly romantic happened immediately, but it was slowly becoming more apparent the draw I felt towards him was only growing. We planned another date and went out to dinner together, followed by drinks, a walk around downtown, and a goodnight hug. He is a great hugger.

We did this a few more times over the next two weeks until we did takeout and a movie night at his place. I childishly fell asleep on the couch that night, until he brushed his hand across my arm and said, and asked me to move to the bedroom with him.

After a couple of minutes we ended up spooning and talking for a while until my memory of the night just ends-I don't know how I stayed awake so long but for a second time that night I had no recollection of falling asleep, just waking up the next day next to him, early in the morning, his hand pulling me in for an embrace and a morning with that voice.

But now, our legs tangled, our bodies against each other, we look at each other for a long moment until like we planned it we both move in for a kiss. He's gentle, and I'm gentle, and the moment is short and sweet. I can't help but think it's silly we haven't been doing this every second since we met.

Our small kisses grow and they get longer. He moans into my mouth, his voice waking up a bit more each minute. His hand finds my chest, moves up and cups my neck. His fingers just barely touch the surface of my skins and he slides over my collar bone, through the center of my chest, onto my stomach, he slides across to my left hip, his hand curves under me, moving down to my butt cheek, and he softly grabs it pulling me in harder. We kiss, and kiss. My left hand finds its way wrapping around his shoulder, rotating towards him and pulling myself in. I kiss his soft, corse head of hair. He kisses my chest in return. I moan and I'm taken back by this. I've never felt this relaxed with someone--I can just be. He kisses my chest again, small little kisses. He kisses my left nipple, keeps going around and around until he finds my right. I relax fully back into the pillow and let out a long sigh as my breath picks up. I can feel his lips smiling wide against my body. His right arm slides under my lower back like he's going to hug my chest and he's now hovering half over my body.

I'm writhing in his arms giving into every second. His lips find my right nipple again and I slip my arms up and wrap around him, my hand sliding into his hair.

hhmm...

I can't help but let out these small exclamations. To be held, loved, touched all at once is bringing me to a higher place I haven't visited in a long time. His tongue gently slides around my nipple, back and forth. He pauses, his face slides up and meets mine.

--Is this okay?

I gently nod

--Should we keep going?

I smile at him. It's a strange realization that right now I want him and only him. I've known, but now I feel it. And we stare at each other...

And we continue. We kiss a long, deep kiss. His tongue breaks through and explores my mouth. He pulls away and finds my left nipple this time. I moan and feel myself straining hard against my briefs. His hand moves down my body and simultaneously another cool breeze slips into the room and my whole body shivers. He finds the elastic band, I feel a finger slip in. He hooks the edge and slowly brings down the left side a few inches. His hands roam my stomach and chest again as mine relearn every inch of his back. He grabs the other side of my underwear and pulls it down. I am suddenly aware of my own breathing, each breath like a long sigh. His hand slides over me, hard and pulsing, and I moan so loudly it shocks us both. We laugh together, for a short moment, a quick innocent peck on the lips, and he goes back to my chest with his mouth. He slides back and forth, his hand pressing gently on the fabric separating his hand from my penis. And then he slides his hand in and grabs it. I let out a small gasp, his hands still noticeably warmer, he holds me softly and moves up to stare into my eyes. After several seconds of exchanging dumb little smiles he starts a tender glide back and forth. He's kissing me though I'm forced to breathe onto his mouth - I can't control myself or my groans.

I feel my cock pulse and precum sliding across my head. He pauses and I feel his grasp release. He pulls his hand up and inches from my face is licking a trail of my precum off his thumb and I stare into his eager brown eyes. His hand returns quickly pulling my briefs all the way down, he grasps my cock and he continues stroking...

Uhhh. Ughhh...oh-

He's kissing gently all over my face, my neck. I feel pleasure building with each second, I hear the wet sound of my cock being gently jerked. I let out a small laughing moan just at how surprisingly incredible this is. I leak another pulse of precum and this time he expertly redirects it, spreading it across my head. I shudder as his fingers drag across my sensitive skin. I don't want it to end, but I feel it coming. We're kissing each other and it builds--I try and speak with our mouths pressed together.

I'm close

I'm not sure what I expected him to do but he pauses. He moves to my side an rolls me away from him, then he spoons me and grabs my hip. We roll over together and I'm laying on his chest, my head laying back on his shoulder, my legs resting on the outside of his. His right arm moves and wraps around my chest holding me firmly, his left slides up my hip and grabs ahold of my cock once again. I moan at his touch and my body squirms under his tight grip. Each stroke is slow, almost torturous.

I feel my body change, everything further awakening. His hand on my chest carcasses me gently. The contrast of his chest against my back and the cool air hitting my chest adds to the sensations. The passion is unreal, but the tenderness has me so turned on. My head and chest involuntarily lift slightly off his body pushing against his arm. He pulls my body back down but my unrestrained hips squirm. I look down; my penis is steadily pumping precum out and running slowly down his hand onto my stomach.

--Should I keep going?

His voice more awake now, whispering in my ear I could feel his breath...I'm not sure if he's teasing me or checking on how I'm doing but I groan an uhhuh and I feel powerless to the pleasure; he's taken control in a way unlike all of our tender moments together before.

My penis feels like it's expanding, pleasure hits suddenly, all at once. Uhhh uhhh My first shot. I feel the burn of my cum hit my stomach. He slows down further, each stroke coinciding with a pulse of my penis, my body pushing against his arm with each stroke. His face finding mine, gently resting his cheek on mine. Oh m--uhh Again, again four and five times. Uhhh uh uh He kisses my face hard and long. I feel myself growing more sensitive and every bit of pleasure is changing and evolving into bliss. The pulses in my penis slow, and I feel peace wash over me. Thank you I whisper between each breath. I open my eyes and Zach is at me smiling. I smile back.

Thank you

And he gives me a light, soft kiss continuing to smile.

--Don't move

He grabs my body and slips out from under me, snatching up his shirt off the ground. He kisses my stomach again and I feel his tongue slide across. He does this again. He sets the shirt on me and moves up again--we kiss. I taste myself in his mouth. He's smiling through our kiss and it ends. He gives me a quick peck on the check and finishes wiping up anything left.

He tosses the shirt to the floor and moves in next to me. I'm aware of the air coming through the window again, it's nice but new, warmer. The sun is slightly higher, the walls losing their blue tint. He wraps around me and we lay there together.

That was...really...nice.

--Nice? He laughs

Sooo nice.

We kiss and he holds me and I feel quiet sink in as we just exist together in this bed.