All Comments on 'Moments of Comfort for Frances'

by Verhaalen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ChinawightChinawightover 1 year ago

Interesting premise, keen to see where it goes, but Rebecca/ Susan? or did I miss something

mitchawamitchawaover 1 year ago

A remarkable story with excellent internal and external dialogue. You captured the feeling of both partners and made them part of my life and my story. Such affection, such lust, such sex, and such love should come to every widow. The sex scene was as near perfect as any reader would want. The parting illustrated the type of love that had for each other. The future is not yet, but you have led us to believe there will be a future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story.... my mother-in-law lost her husband a couple of years ago and keeps saying she is lonely...I would help with her physical needs if she asked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. I've read all five of your stories in the last 24 hours and am taken by your writing...and imagination...or is it experiences? In any event it is good reading and enjoyable. One word I notice that you seem to be pleased with is sac. Scrotum is another, equally clinical, word that works. "Nuts" is what many of us would call our "balls". Otherwise your writing style is very interesting and a bit thought provoking to read. It requires concentration, which is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My father had a stroke and mum cared for him for years but I had no idea that they were on some sort of sex site looking for men to have sex with my mother! Mum was still a good looking woman and she wasn't 60 yet! I found their profile page and read some of the comments underneath! I couldn't believe i was reading about my mother! What a filthy older woman this girl is and she sure knows how to suck a cock and paragraphs of stuff like that! Then I recognised an email address! It was my friend Neil! He'd fucked my mother and wrote about it! I texted him and said that we needed to talk, no worries mate how about tomorrow evening he replied? Yeah fine with me I'll come to you I said, after work the next day I drove to Neil's house and he welcomed me in, I'll get straight to it mate I said! I know you've been fucking my mother! His head dropped! Fuck I'm so sorry mate I didn't mean for it to happen you've got to believe me? Tell me how it happened Neil, well it was your dad more than anything,he saw me online and messaged me explaining his situation with your mother, I said no at first you've got to believe me mate Neil said, so then what happened I asked, he kept on at me asking me to fuck your mum then he sent me some photos of her!what kind of photos? Neil showed me his phone with photos of my mother being fucked by two men! I couldn't say no sorry pal, I asked him to tell me about what happened with him and mum, Neil told me that he wasn't alone and that there was another guy with him at my parents house, are you sure you want me to tell you everything mate? Everything Neil, well your mother started sucking us both off before we all got naked,we took turns in her pussy and her mouth then your dad asked us to dp her! And you did as he said Neil? Yeah mate I did! I fucked your mother in her arse and then Neil showed me the video he had of her sent to him from my father!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVerhaalen@Verhaalen
A short story writer in various genres. Of Dutch birth but living in the UK for many years. I appreciate comments but do not respond to them, sorry.