Moments Of Loving Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm lost, Guy...so lost!' she groaned, bending her head to look down into his upturned face before she kissed him, felt Guy's fingers trace a path over her bikini briefs and press into her, touch a place that she had never dreamt that he would discover. Only, he had done so now.

'As I am lost now...Els. As I am, now.'

They dipped down into the water; their claims upon each other were unseen and purposeful.

'I'm ashamed of what I'm doing, but...but I want you to touch me...just to touch me, please! Yes, like this...and...yes...like that...and yes! Yes, touch me, there!'

Even in the water, she felt herself gush and held him fiercely. She felt his lips on her breasts and fingers slowly caress her, the slow surges of the waves making them rise and fall in time with their acts of sharing the moments available to them.

For now, in the soothing and warming waters of the ocean, she felt strangely wanton. She would know of it differently and, thanks to Guy's claims upon her. She would feel the rush of rejuvenation course through her body and she would live for the day and every moment that it offered. She would surrender to everything that Guy's lips and fingers brought to her. It was destructive behaviour, disloyal and wanton, but she craved Guy's homage and attention. She craved to know again the joys of spontaneity and of loving acts that Ken rarely pursued with her.

Guy's behaviour now gave a harsher, sharper, reality to how life was for her now; a life only too real and different. She sought to pursue every moment of it that she could; gripped his hand, fiercely, as she began to touch her in ways that had her lose all sense of reason; to shudder in her pleasure and to bask in the love of a different man for her.

'I'm lost....so lost,' she gasped as his caressing fingers found her. Elspeth felt his lips to her throat as he gently kissed her skin; as Guy encouraged her to languish in his embrace until her shivers of avowal of all that she had known and shared with him slowly ebbed away. 'I've known how it is for you...'

Guy met her startled look before he eased her from him and before they walked through the surf to gather up her clothes and returned to the cabin. They spoke casually and with some distance now to be seen between them.

'Stay who you were moments ago, please?'

'A woman freed from her prison, along with her braces and pain, and wonderfully so?' she smiled, 'is that what you mean?'

'Yes, please do that, for yourself as much as for me.'

Elspeth wanted to believe in it; would hold fast to the memory of what had been shared with him. But the harsher reality of life would soon intrude and her memories and more considered words from Guy would have to suffice.

12