Moments: Three Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
484 Followers

But Aurora has gotten herself into such a state that Thorfinn's main concern right now is getting her home safely. He can't contemplate making love to her until she's sobered up a bit, even though he knows she would be very willing -- perhaps a little too willing. She has been even more hands-on with him than usual tonight. At the last bar, she tried to pull out his cock right in the middle of the crowd of drinkers. "Come on, I'll just give it a quick suck," she slurred, her hands fumbling with his jeans fly. He gently but firmly made her stop before the bar staff could notice. That was the point where he realised they had to call it a night.

He made her drink a large glass of water before they left, which was a battle in itself (she, of course, wanted more vodka shots). He's vaguely proud of himself for being so responsible, though he probably should have had some water himself. He genuinely can't remember how many beers he's drunk tonight. His thoughts are still reasonably clear, but his body feels like it's some distance away, not quite under his control.

The street on which they're waiting doesn't have any bars or clubs of its own, but it branches off from a major thoroughfare and is not far from one of the road bridges, so it serves as a makeshift taxi rank on busy nights. There are several clusters of people in sight, smoking and chatting as they wait for their rides, and more are wandering up from the main road all the time. Gaggles of shrilly laughing girls and whooping guys are interspersed with loved-up couples and the odd solitary clubber on their way home.

Thorfinn's big-brother instinct is thoroughly on edge, sharpened rather than dulled by the alcohol. He has a very beautiful, very vulnerable girl to protect from the big bad world. Aurora is a magnet for male attention. At the bars, she was harassed time and time again by fuckboy types trotting out their inane pick-up lines and asking for her number -- when they weren't just crudely trying to grope her. They usually backed down like whipped dogs as soon as they realised Thorfinn was with her, but on one occasion he had to physically shove a particularly persistent creep away from her. The guy threw some amusingly aggressive insults, which might have been intimidating if he hadn't been about half Thorfinn's size.

Nobody seems to be posing an imminent threat right now. Thorfinn still won't let his guard down. He takes Aurora's hand, her fingers so small and slender compared to his, and gently tugs her closer to him. She puts her arms around his chest, leaning into him unsteadily with her sequined handbag hanging from the crook of her elbow. She looks up at him and smiles with deep, sincere, inebriated love.

"Hey, brother," she says softly.

He smiles down at her, embracing her slender body in a protective hug. "Hey. How are you holding up?"

"I'm great. Where are we going next?" she asks, struggling with her words. Her fingers stroke his broad back in a gentle, nonsensical pattern through his shirt.

Thorfinn chuckles. "Home, babe. I told you."

Aurora's gorgeous smile grows wider. Her eyes gleam with drunken excitement. "Gonna fuck?" she asks.

"We'll see. You're pretty drunk."

To her credit, she doesn't even try to deny it. "Oh, drunk sex is the best," she slurs. She kisses Thorfinn's chest, her soft lips wetting his shirt's white cotton. "Can we do some more shots first?"

"Babe," Thorfinn says wearily. Aurora is a master at getting what she wants, given enough time; he has to be strict with her. "You've had enough."

Confusion enters her pretty eyes. She glances out at the glittering lights across the river, like she's noticing them for the first time. "But...we've only been out for a little while."

"It's one in the morning, Aura," he explains patiently. God damn, he thinks, she's even drunker than she looks.

"Oh," she says. She bites her lip as if in deep thought. "Fuck."

"Fuck indeed," he agrees. He checks the ride-hailing app again, squinting at the little animated street map. "Taxi's gonna be here in three minutes."

"I'm not tired, Finn," Aurora whines.

"You don't have to go to sleep. Just home."

"Only if you're gonna fuck me when we get there," she says, pouting. It's a very sexy pout, Thorfinn muses.

"I said maybe," he tells her, stifling a laugh at her petulant tone. Of course he wants nothing more than to fuck her into the middle of next week. He just needs to make sure she's clear-headed enough for it. Right now it would feel too much like taking advantage.

"Make that fucking definitely," she retorts.

"Fine, babe. Cast-iron guarantee." He kisses her on the lips, tasting the alcohol on her breath.

"Good. I need some of that monster cock." Aurora flashes a delightfully dirty smile, and giggles in that sweet girlish way she has, the way that makes Thorfinn's heart melt -- and his cock twitch. Its long shaft, tucked down across his thigh for hours, slowly begins to stiffen. He hugs Aurora closer against him and strokes her sleek, tennis-toned leg. He knows she isn't wearing anything under her slutty little miniskirt. It's hard to resist the urge to slide his hand a little further upwards.

"Oh. Wait," Aurora mumbles. She pulls herself out of his embrace, tottering a few steps to the kerb. She sets down her handbag and removes her slide heels, swaying briefly on one leg as she struggles to get one of them off. Her small, pretty feet are very pale against the dark grey paving slabs. The lamplight catches the extravagant loops of the abstract tattoo on her right leg.

"You okay?" Thorfinn asks her, bemused.

Aurora squats down on the edge of the pavement and hikes up her skirt without saying a word. Her beautiful vulva, waxed smooth as silk, is naked to the world. It evidently doesn't matter to her that there are dozens of strangers nearby. Even when sober, she is a born exhibitionist. And she is very far from sober now.

"Aura-" Thorfinn begins, his heart sinking as he realises what his little sister is about to do.

Aurora pisses a hissing, desperate, high-pressure stream into the street. Her urine splashes and pools on the uneven tarmac, reflecting the streetlamps, like a microcosm of the city lights shining on the river. The force of her flow raises a fine liquid spray where it impacts the ground. It's impressive to behold, and it makes Thorfinn's cock involuntarily harden even further. Unfortunately, he isn't the only one beholding it.

A group of worn-out revellers is waiting for their taxi directly across the street from Thorfinn and Aurora. One of them, puffing boredly on a vape pen, spots Aurora's glittering jet of piss and does a visible double-take. He nudges his friend, pointing eagerly as his vape cloud billows around him. "Whoa, man, look, look! She's pissing!"

There's an eruption of drunken laughter, jeers and catcalls as the group all turn to watch Aurora's performance. She doesn't seem to notice them, or more likely she simply doesn't care. Her urine gushes noisily into the growing puddle, a prodigious golden flood from her lovely young cunt. The men whoop and wolf-whistle as she pees and pees and pees.

"Nice stream, baby!"

"Holy fuck, look at her, she's pissing like a racehorse."

"Look, she isn't even wearing panties! What a fucking slut."

"Great legs, though. Hey, baby, how about you spread them a bit wider?"

Thorfinn's hackles raise in anger. His hands tighten into hard fists. He's annoyed at Aurora for exposing herself like this, but for those gawking pervs he feels something close to hatred. He sizes the laughing group up in the light of the streetlamps. He's a good deal bigger than any of them, and reckons he could probably take any two of them in a fight at once.

One of the guys seems to clock that Thorfinn and Aurora are together. Wearing an idiotic grin, he calls across the road to Thorfinn: "Bro, your girl's sprung a leak! You gonna get her a bucket?"

Thorfinn gives the fuckboy an icy warning glare, stepping protectively closer to his sister as she pisses her drunken torrent. He's not a violent man, has never been the type to start a fight, but he's ended a few in his time. And to protect Aurora, he's honestly willing to kill.

The fuckboy, who's a scrawny fellow in a visibly sweaty designer T-shirt, saunters into the road and fishes out his phone, leering crudely at Aurora. He holds the phone out, clearly intending to video her pissing pussy.

Thorfinn rapidly positions himself between the guy and Aurora. "You put that phone away, or I'm gonna shove it down your fucking throat," he growls.

The fuckboy sneers. Thorfinn takes a decisive step towards him, and the sneer vanishes. The fuckboy looks nervously over his shoulder, notices his friends seem signally uninterested in backing him up, and appears to perform a quick mental calculation. Thorfinn is easily a head taller than him, and leanly muscular where the fuckboy is bony. It would be a very brief battle.

Thorfinn takes another step forward. The fuckboy backs away fast, stuffing his phone back into his pocket as he retreats to his side of the street. He looks like he's had a dose of instant sobriety. His friends laugh like hyenas at his humiliation.

Thorfinn turns his attention back to Aurora, who is still peacefully urinating into her gleaming puddle. The altercation doesn't seem to have fazed her. She is lost in the bliss of her relief, eyes closed in pure relaxation. It's as though she is pissing out all her stress, all her troubles; her worries turned to water and gratefully released. Her dark-blonde hair frames the prettiest, most contented smile. Most girls would look trashy, squatting barefoot on a lamplit pavement and pissing onto the tarmac. She looks divine.

Finally, having pissed a small lake, Aurora runs dry. Tiny beads of urine gleam and twinkle on her full, prominent labia. She sighs in deep satisfaction, lowers her skirt and stands up, clearly with some difficulty. She's apparently too drunk to wipe her pussy; piss drips down her inner thighs as she rises. She fetches her handbag and shoes up from the pavement, dangling them by the straps from her curled fingers. She offers Thorfinn a smile so sweet and innocent it almost makes him forget his irritation.

"Now we can go," Aurora announces chirpily. She nearly stumbles as she wanders over to rejoin her brother.

Thorfinn reaches out to help her steady herself. "Good thing the taxi isn't here yet," he remarks. "The driver would never let us in if he saw you doing that."

"It's just a little pee."

Thorfinn glances at the wide, spreading puddle in the road. He shouldn't have let her have so many drinks; she quite literally pissed a lot of money down the drain. "You pissed about ten gallons there, babe. Not very ladylike."

"How rude. I am a very elegant young lady," she says, in a faux-affronted tone, before laughing like a schoolgirl. She stands on her tiptoes to kiss him.

The crew across the road, still leering from the safety of distance, send up a chorus of wolf-whistles as the siblings kiss. Aurora turns her head, waves mockingly at them, then shoots them all a firm middle finger. "Have a good night, littledicks!" she yells hoarsely.

The fuckboys cackle and jabber insults in response. A vicious, territorial part of Thorfinn wishes one of them would try and come close again, so he can beat them into a bloody mush.

Before his anger can reach boiling point, the taxi finally turns up, gliding up the street near-silently on its electric motor. Thorfinn helps Aurora into it, hoping she'll behave herself on the ride home. Luckily the driver seems to be a veteran of the trade. He doesn't look at all bothered by Aurora's obvious drunkenness.

The taxi sets off across town. Aurora rests her head on Thorfinn's shoulder in the back seat and dozes, her tiredness seeming to finally catch up with her. The passing lights of the city cast a pattern of transient shadows across her beautiful face. He kisses the top of her head and caresses her silken hair comfortingly. Now that he has her all to himself, and no longer has to worry about her safety, he can relax and just enjoy her presence once more. The gentle strength of her warm young body feels lovely pressing against him. He still very much wants to fuck her to a squirting, screaming orgasm, but he's willing to accept that she might still be too drunk. He can wait til morning.

They get back to Thorfinn's apartment building at a quarter to two; the traffic is surprisingly heavy tonight. Thorfinn keeps a tight grip on Aurora's hand as he guides her through the foyer towards the elevator. She is still barefoot, the soles of her feet slapping quietly on the foyer's tiled floor. Her shoes and handbag swing from her free hand. The strip lighting makes her drunk eyes shine under their sleepy lids.

"Going up," Aurora murmurs happily, as the elevator doors close. She draws Thorfinn into another kiss, this one deeper and more lustful than before. He briefly wonders whether he should stop her. Alcohol and desire swiftly crush that flicker of caution. A kiss is harmless enough, anyway.

They kiss with a slow, deliberate passion that belies their drunkenness. Aurora's tongue curls gently in her brother's mouth. Her breath is freighted with wine and vodka and tequila, but Thorfinn doesn't care. She always tastes like perfection to him. His hands cup her face, thumbs tracing lovingly over her fine cheekbones. Her hair flows over his roving fingers, silk-soft. Her small, supple hands caress the hard muscles of his shoulders before stroking down towards his biceps.

As he kisses her, Thorfinn thinks back on the night, with all its pleasures and frustrations. How wonderful it is that they can go out together, with nobody knowing who they are, appearing to be just another young couple. That they can hold hands, kiss in public, dance together, without a soul suspecting they are brother and sister. He wishes it could always be so easy.

They're still kissing as they stumble into Thorfinn's darkened apartment. Thorfinn's cock is well on its way to a full erection by now, huge and painful in his jeans, bulging massively under the denim. Aurora has clearly noticed it, because she won't stop stroking it, her fingers restlessly following its long outline from root to tip as she kisses him.

The temptation to fling her to the floor and fuck her right then and there, drunk or not, is almost overwhelming. It takes a superhuman effort of self-control to instead guide her to the kitchen, where he pours her a pint glass of cold water from the filter jug. It probably won't make much difference to her drunkenness at this point, but at least it'll make her hangover tomorrow less severe.

"Drink it all, babe," he instructs her, kindly but firmly.

"God, you sound like our mother," she grumbles. She drinks the water in long gulps, giving him a slightly resentful look over the rim of the glass.

Thorfinn pours himself a pint of water in turn, downs it in one -- his mouth was feeling dry as sandpaper -- and kisses his sister's lips. "I'm only trying to take care of you, Aura," he tells her patiently.

"I know. I'm sorry I'm such a..." Aurora trails off and sways to one side, steadying herself on the kitchen counter. "...liability. I just get, you know, carried away when I see you. You don't know how much I miss you back home."

"Don't apologise. Having you here is fucking amazing. I've had the best day with you today."

Aurora puts her hand on Thorfinn's chest, stroking down towards his abs, then lower and lower, until she's stroking his cock again. "Yeah. And I'm still really, really sore from having this in me earlier."

"I didn't hear you complain. Although you did make a lot of other noises," he says, as they kiss once more.

He takes her through to the bedroom, where the floor-to-ceiling windows look out on the glittering skyline miles away across the sleepless city. The noise of traffic is a muted background presence, like ocean waves heard from far away. He closes the curtains and turns up the dimmer switch to banish the resulting darkness.

Aurora lays herself down on the double bed without any prompting. The sheets are still in disarray from their afternoon sex. She snuggles up in them on her side, drawing her bare legs up towards her chest. Then she sits up, apparently remembering that she's still dressed, and clumsily pulls off her smocked top. Her magnificent tits bounce out, full and firm, looking delightfully big on her slender torso. Her nipples are sharply erect. She smiles at him in drowsy-eyed anticipation, saying nothing but promising everything.

Thorfinn knows that if he gets onto the bed with her they'll be fucking within moments. Brotherly protectiveness and raw, insatiable libido vie for dominance in his mind. "Uh, give me a second," he says hurriedly. He heads for the ensuite bathroom, leaving his drunk little sister sitting on the bed with a mildly confused look on her face.

It's not purely a stall for time; Thorfinn does need to piss quite urgently. He unzips his fly and slowly works his cock free, grunting in discomfort. His semi-hard manhood finally swings out, uncut and enormous, its fist-thick shaft traced with prominent veins. The cock that has split Aurora's pretty cunt open so many times. He is still unsure if it's right for him to split her open again tonight.

Thorfinn lets his cock hang pendulously over the toilet, hands-free, and pisses into the water like the proverbial horse. It's a strong contender for the longest, most torrential piss in history, going on and on to the point that he actually starts to get impatient with it. Aurora may pee a lot when she's drunk, but she's still a dainty little thing compared to her brother; if her piss in public earlier was a flood, Thorfinn's is a storm surge.

By the time he finishes pissing, after what feels like hours, Thorfinn's semi-erection has waned slightly. He shakes his dripping penis, milking the last of his urine out of the long shaft, and walks back into the bedroom without tucking himself away. His cock swishes mightily in front of him, his heavy balls swinging comfortably.

He finds Aurora lying there totally naked. She has stripped off her little skirt, leaving it draped over one corner of the bed. Her delectable legs and smoothly perfect vulva are bared, aglow in the dim light, his for the taking.

To his surprise, she isn't giving him her usual come-hither smile. Behind the alcohol haze, she looks slightly sad.

"Finn, I'm sorry I got so drunk," Aurora says quietly. She seems to be trying very hard not to slur her words. "Please don't be mad at me. You know how much I love you."

"I'm not mad, babe," Thorfinn says, bemused, as he approaches the bed. He unbuttons his shirt and casts it aside.

"You are. I can tell. That's why you haven't fucked me yet."

Thorfinn shakes his head as he steps out of his jeans. His cock swings like an elephant's trunk. "I haven't fucked you because you can barely keep your eyes open."

"I'm less drunk than you think, I swear. I know you won't believe that..." Her hypnotic blue-green eyes fix him with a pleading look. Normally, by now, he would have his cock so deep inside her she'd be screaming his name. God knows he wants it, just as much as she clearly does. And he's already sobered up a little. Maybe she has, too.

Shedding the last of his clothes, Thorfinn stands nude at the foot of the bed, looking down contemplatively at Aurora's naked beauty. She looks somehow subdued, her body language nervous and shy, not showing her usual slutty exhibitionism. Her body is on display for him, and him alone.

Thorfinn's cock, single-minded as always, is stiffening back to its full majestic size. It's as if it knows his last barriers of resistance are weakening.

"Please fuck me, Finn." Aurora says, her voice so soft it's barely a murmur. "Please. I promise I'm not too drunk. And it'll help me sleep."

VM218
VM218
484 Followers