Moments: Three Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow, you'll say I made you too sore to sleep," Thorfinn jokes tiredly. He knows it's inevitable now. The unpleasable voice in his head tells him he's a bad brother for doing this, that he's just an enabler for this troubled, immature, borderline-alcoholic girl. But that same inner voice always tells him he's insane for fucking her, for kissing her, for loving her. It is the enemy of his happiness. He has learned to ignore it. "Alright, babe. Your wish is my command."

A gorgeous smile of sleepy delight appears on Aurora's face. Slowly, tantalisingly, she spreads the long, agile legs that make her such a force on the tennis court. Thorfinn loves those legs very much, but not as much as he loves what's between them.

His little sister has the most beautiful vagina he has ever seen. Her labia are long and full, marvellously delicate, so delicious to lick and suck and tease apart. Their pink folds gleam and drip with her arousal. She always gets so gloriously wet, gushing and spurting during sex where some girls merely trickle.

Sometimes, it irks Thorfinn that he wasn't her first. Aurora has a substantial list of ex-boyfriends, and spent a full two years getting her pretty little pussy licked out on a regular basis by her bulldyke girlfriend Melinda. And these are only the partners Thorfinn knows about. He increasingly suspects that Aurora was unfaithful to Mel -- although having met that rude, hostile bitch a few times, he doesn't entirely blame his sister for cheating on her.

It doesn't matter, he reminds himself. Aurora belongs to him now. She's his own personal goddess. And he has no intention of letting her go.

Sinking onto his knees by the edge of the bed, he reaches out to grasp her legs. He feels the splendid muscles of her thighs beneath her summer-tanned skin as he gently pulls her closer to him. He lowers his mouth to kiss her inner thigh, licking her smooth, flawless flesh. She trembles at the touch of his tongue.

Aurora may be a goddess, but after many sweaty hours of drinking, dancing and pissing, she is not at her freshest. Her cunt smells fairly ripe, the scent of her sweat and urine and pussy juices combining into a strong musk. Even Thorfinn, who usually loves the smell of his sister's vagina, has to power through the initial shock to his senses as he prepares to go down on her.

His hesitation is only momentary. He kisses her pussy with almost reverent slowness, letting her strong rich taste fill his mouth. She is sopping wet, even wetter than he'd thought; his lips and chin are swiftly soaked in her juices, warm runnels trickling down his neck and dripping onto the muscles of his chest. His tongue laps up her sweetness with insatiable thirst. Lust and instinct drive him onwards, cutting through the alcoholic fog in his head. He licks and sucks at her in a steady rhythm, toying with her succulent labia, kissing her precious little clit, exploring the tight canal of her vagina. His questing tongue delights in the heat and texture of her slick inner walls.

Aurora mewls and trembles under her brother's loving onslaught. Thorfinn listens to the breathless sounds she makes, reads the involuntary flexes and tremors of her legs, and adjusts his pace accordingly. Since the first time he fucked her all those weeks ago, he has gradually grown to understand what his little sister likes best, where she's most sensitive. Kissing her here makes her shudder, nibbling her here makes her gasp, licking her here makes her moan...

Her long legs curl around his shoulders as she pulls him in closer. She's very strong, and so drunk that she is rougher than she probably intends. Thorfinn strains to breathe as his face is forced into her cunt. But he keeps on licking her, because he loves her, he adores her, and right now he wants nothing in the world more than to please her. His tongue swirls restlessly over her clit. She cries his name in a failing voice.

It's her who makes him stop, to his great surprise. He's quite ready to bring her to orgasm with his tongue, but she suddenly forks her legs wide, releasing him from the grip of her powerful thighs, and draws herself away from him on the bed. He looks up at her from his kneeling position, meeting her gaze across the length of her perfect body. His face is soaked in her warm, delicious wetness. Her divine taste is on his tongue.

"Fuck me," Aurora pleads. She undulates her hips, pushing her glistening-wet pussy out towards him in a drunken invitation. The tattoo on her leg seems almost alive, its inked loops curling and coiling as her muscles flex. "I need you in me so bad, Finn. Fuck me like you want to hurt me."

"I never want to hurt you, babe," Thorfinn laughs quietly, still catching his breath. His tired muscles protest as he rises to his feet, towering over his supine sister, seeing the way she gazes up at him entreatingly. His cock is now massively erect, stretching out fully ten inches long, obscenely thick, the foreskin pulling back to reveal the huge bulging head. It trickles pre-come, clear and sticky-warm. It's impatient to have its turn.

Aurora parts her legs even wider, seemingly just as impatient. "But you always do," she sighs. "And I love it."

Thorfinn shows no hesitation this time. He moves in decisively on top of Aurora, pinning her arms and pressing her down on the bed beneath his weight. She gasps in surprise, but her momentary look of fright swiftly gives way to a tipsy smile as Thorfinn kisses her long, sleek neck and wordlessly positions himself between her splayed legs. He places one hand on his erect cock, steering its unwieldy shaft towards Aurora's smooth young vulva. Measured against the beast that is about to violate her, her cunt looks so small and delicate, too tight to possibly handle that much cock. Thorfinn trusts that he made her wet enough to take it.

Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he slides his thick cockhead slowly up and down her labia, making his dripping tip kiss her soft inner lips as it drools its pre-come in sticky strings. "Ohhh, fuck," she breathes. She closes her eyes and lets her head fall back on the pillows. Her hair is a lustrous fan of dark gold in the dimness. "It feels so good when you do that."

Thorfinn dares to nudge the tip in between Aurora's pink folds. Even that slight entry is a very, very tight fit, as his huge glans bulldozes its way into her vagina. He stops himself from going any further, savouring the feel of her. She shivers, her fingers and toes curling, and looks at him with a drunken desire that borders on desperation. "Finn, why are you teasing me?" she asks, sounding genuinely hurt.

Thorfinn grins. "Just getting you ready for this," he tells her. He thrusts slowly forward into her.

It's a long, slow entry, as gentle as he can make it -- she's still not truly used to his size, and he thinks maybe she never will be. Her glorious warm wetness enfolds his thick shaft as it goes deeper and deeper, utterly filling her, splitting her open until she can be split no further. Her pussy muscles clench tight around him. As he stretches her cunt to the absolute limit of what it can sheathe, he leans down over her to kiss her on the lips. His hands find her superb breasts, not crudely grabbing them but caressing them, feeling their smoothness, their firmness.

"Oh my God, Finn," Aurora gasps. She looks completely overwhelmed. Her eyes roll up, their lids fluttering. Her outstretched legs tremble. She puts one of her lean arms around Thorfinn's back, clutching at him like he's her lifeline. Her nails dig into his skin. "You're so big. So fucking big."

Thorfinn begins to move. He's slow and deliberate with his thrusts, wanting to make it as easy as possible for his little sister. He knows she's drunk, exhausted and already sore from their afternoon of passionate fucking. He doesn't think he has the energy for a hard fuck right now, anyway. This is goodnight-sleep-well sex, not fuck-me-til-the-bed-breaks sex.

Aurora swears under her breath with every thrust. Then her curses become weak, helpless moans, interspersed with soft gasps of Thorfinn's name. "It's so deep, you're so deep in me, oh, fuck," she says breathlessly, astonishment in her eyes.

He kisses her soothingly and takes one of her small, elegant hands, interlacing his fingers with hers, palm to palm. Comforting her as he ravishes her. He watches the expression on her face cycle from pleasure to pain to pleasure again. He thinks he could watch her forever.

Despite her tiredness, Aurora's body responds to the fuck with surprising energy. Her hips buck and roll into Thorfinn's thrusts, willingly taking as much of his length as she can. Her free hand roves over his broad shoulders, her nails suddenly scratching down his back whenever he hurts her. When he kisses her, her tongue curls impishly into his mouth, as if mixing their hot breath together.

It's never a secret when Aurora orgasms, and this time is no different. She's so tired her cry of ecstasy is little more than a whimper, but her pussy is more expressive than her voice could ever be, spraying a hot gush of her loving juices onto her brother's thrusting cock. Thorfinn groans at the sensation of that marvellous warmth trickling over his skin. A quiet liquid splash can be heard through the rhythmic slap and thump of the fuck.

Aurora's shuddering and squirming subsides as her orgasm passes. But the warm flow from between her legs continues, too steady and voluminous to simply be squirting. Thorfinn realises that his sister is urinating on him. Aurora does sometimes piss during sex, especially when she's very drunk. Normally, it's intentional, a kinky surprise delivered with a girlish giggle, but this time it seems her bladder control has simply been overwhelmed by a combination of alcohol and pleasure. Sexual release and physical relief combining into a new, dirtier kind of climax.

Thorfinn doesn't care. If anything, it just spurs him on. He continues to fuck his beloved, intoxicated, intoxicating girl on the increasingly wet bedsheets, while her urine runs over his pumping shaft and trickles down between their entwined bodies. At least this time Aurora's bladder isn't so full. Her piss stream tapers off after a few moments, leaving Thorfinn's cock and thighs thoroughly -- but not unpleasantly -- soaked.

He's close now, very close. He holds Aurora against him and fucks her with long, deep, unrelenting thrusts. The bed rocks and creaks with their motion. His balls ache for release. His drink-hazed eyes focus on her beautiful, enthralled face, her eyes closed and her small mouth open in a low moan of rapture. Her sweet female scent fills the warm, heavy air.

"Come inside me, Finn," Aurora whispers.

Thorfinn obeys her. He growls with pleasure as his seed spurts lovingly into her overstretched cunt. Thick ropes of come flood her pussy, overflowing and trickling out of her as Thorfinn makes one last satisfying thrust. As he crests the wave of his orgasm, he thinks how wonderful it would be if they didn't have to hide their love for each other. If he could make her his wife, if he could take her off the pill and father the first of many children with her.

If she wasn't his sister.

They lie together for a long time, him still inside her, as the sweat cools and dries on their skin. The bed beneath them is damp and sticky with his come and her urine. Thorfinn knows he'll need to launder the sheets in the morning, but right now he's too tired and content to care.

"Thorfinn, I love you," Aurora says, almost too quietly to hear.

"I love you," he whispers back, stroking her wild blonde hair. They kiss again, a slow, sloppy kiss with little finesse but great affection.

"I'm sorry I peed. I couldn't help it," she says weakly after the kiss. "Once I started, I couldn't stop."

"Doesn't bother me, babe. It means I did something right."

"Yeah, you did," she giggles. Her drowsy, drunken smile is unutterably gorgeous, somehow shy and filthy at the same time. "Um, Finn, you're...you're still inside me."

"I was thinking I'd stay in there til morning," he says. Slowly, with some awkward manoeuvring of his hips, he slides his softening cock out of her. Its huge thick shaft gleams wet in the low light, slippery with his semen and her sweet juices. More of his come seeps out of her in a pearl-white river.

"Oh, God, you split me open so fucking bad," Aurora moans. "I won't even be able to walk tomorrow."

He kisses the corner of her mouth, smearing her lipstick a little. "Good. That means I get to keep you in bed with me all day."

Aurora beams with innocent happiness. "I like that idea. A lazy Sunday. Just me, my big brother, and his great big dick."

"You're in heaven, babe," he remarks modestly.

"I am," she agrees. She yawns, as contented as can be, and smiles her wonderful smile. "I am."

Thorfinn pulls the wet bedclothes out from under their bodies and moves them aside, so that Aurora won't have to sleep in her own cooling piss. It's too hot a night for sheets, anyway. The smell of sex hangs pleasantly in the air as he turns out the lights. Even the mild odour of urine is not unwelcome; it's a reminder of how well he has satisfied her tonight.

Brother and sister curl up in a tranquil embrace, his heavy cock coming to rest over her thigh, her legs entwining with his. She nuzzles up to his chest, her lips pressing against his pectoral in a soft goodnight kiss. He folds his arms around her in the dark. The closeness of her lithe, graceful body now feels soothing rather than arousing. He wants to hold her and protect her, not fuck her. At least until morning.

At last, the long evening of alcohol and exertion takes its toll. Thorfinn's eyelids grow leaden, and the night's frustrations fade from mind as he and Aurora drift off into a satisfied, dreamless sleep together. Tomorrow will be a day of hangovers, headaches and cleaning up the mess. Another day of hiding their love from the world.

But tomorrow is still a long way off.