Moments: Three Nights

Story Info
Three young couples, three hot nights - pissing and fucking.
12.9k words
4.7
28.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2022
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
484 Followers

[This is a standalone fetish piece made up of three separate short stories. I originally planned to publish them individually, but decided to combine them into a single anthology instead. The stories feature some returning characters from my previous works, and some who will appear in future stories. The third story can be read as a direct sequel to the Loving Aurora series. However, you can read the anthology on its own without any knowledge of my other works.

The first vignette features a lesbian couple, while the second and third involve heterosexual lovers. There is plenty of explicit sex, combined with exploration of the characters' relationships and backstories. Be advised, these stories depict drunk sex, mild drug use, and (obviously) lots of sexualised pissing. The final vignette focuses on an incestuous brother/sister couple, so avoid if that troubles you.

All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*******

I: MELINDA & LENA -- Small Intimacies

The narrow bedroom smells powerfully of sex. The evening sunlight filters in between the half-drawn curtains, illuminating a carpeted floor strewn with well-used toys -- dildos ranging in size from the compact to the gigantic, vibrating clit wands that rolled off the bed in the frenzy of the past hours. A whirring electric fan stirs the warm, humid air. Framed posters for French New Wave films, all vivid colours and brash typography, look down on the sweaty, naked, moaning tangle that is Melinda and her girlfriend Lena.

They are locked into a scissoring position, lying facing each other with their legs forked wide, thighs overlapping. Their unshaven pussies are inches apart, linked by a thick double-headed dildo moulded in lurid pink silicone. Each girl is taking several inches of its glistening length inside her. Clear strings of their mingled pussy juice drip off the shaft. They grind back and forth, pumping the girthy toy deeper into themselves as they thrust together. Their eyes are closed in mutual rapture.

Their movements may be mirrored, but the two girls express their pleasure somewhat differently. Mel is a loud, throaty moaner, while Lena makes muted gasps and sighs as the dildo ploughs into her vagina. Mel strokes her prominent clit with her thumb, intent on heightening her pleasure, while Lena seems content to satisfy herself with the toy. And although both of their pussies are sopping wet, Mel's is markedly gushier. Her juices rain down heartily onto the bed. A striped bath-towel has been spread out on top of the sheets to soak up the squirt; after nearly three months together, the two of them are perfectly aware how messy their sex can get, and they prepare accordingly.

Mel shudders as she pumps her end of the dildo into herself quicker and quicker. It fills her so wonderfully. She can feel the gently ribbed surface stretching out her slick walls. Lena's legs are trembling against her own. A rising ecstasy is throbbing through her body, hot and mindless, threatening to erupt into orgasm any second. She has already climaxed multiple times over the course of the evening. She has licked Lena's pussy so much that it's all she can taste now. She's exhausted and soaked in sweat. She doesn't think she can handle much more.

She opens her eyes and looks at her straining, gasping girlfriend with lust-hazed eyes. Lena is a slight, skinny girl of twenty-eight, very pale and young-looking, cutely androgynous. Her mousy brown hair is worn in a simple bob haircut, mussed and tangled from hours of sex. Her breasts are small and perky, with delicious little nipples scarcely darker than her skin. The dildo she's taking looks way too big for her tight, sweet cunt, which just makes it even hotter to watch. Mel, who's much curvier herself -- her full breasts bounce heavily with her jolting rhythm -- admires Lena's delicate shape as the two girls force each other closer and closer to the edge.

Lena comes first, whimpering "Oh, God," and collapsing back onto her half of the bed, her tiny tits heaving and her toes quivering. Mel puts all her remaining energy into one more volley of thrusts, forcing the dildo fiercely deep into herself while assaulting her long-suffering clit with rapid flicks of her thumb. That does the trick. Her orgasm feels like falling into another world, vanishing under a tide of pure sensation. She moans with unbridled joy, but her breath catches in her throat, the moan dying into something like a weak gurgle. She gushes and sprays her juices onto herself, onto the towel, onto Lena.

Mel is still recovering, staring breathlessly up at the long shadows the setting sun has printed on the ceiling, when she feels Lena move. The pink dildo is mercifully withdrawn, making a funny slick noise as it is slipped free of first Lena's vagina, then Mel's. There is a soft thud as Lena drops it onto the carpet to join its fellows. Silence follows as the girls catch their breath. Mel sits up on her elbows and looks at Lena thoughtfully, pondering her own very good fortune in finding her.

Lena is quiet, bookish, and confidently uninterested in looking pretty. There's something so reassuring about her habitual lack of makeup, her unshaven vulva and armpits, the thoroughly unrevealing clothes she wears when out and about. Uncaring what others may think, and attractive without needing to be showy about it. Mel's new idea of female perfection.

Mel has sworn off lipstick lesbians for life, after two exhausting years with her psycho of an ex-girlfriend. Aurora was lusciously pretty, athletic, fashionable -- and also a selfish, oversexed, attention-seeking slut. She was pathetically insecure when she was sober and totally reckless when she was drunk, so naturally she drank herself senseless at every opportunity, ignoring Mel's pleas for moderation. She flirted shamelessly with anybody who caught her eye, male or female, and reacted with angry astonishment when Mel called her out on it. She even had a perverse, disgustingly obvious crush on her own brother. There were some good moments, times when Aurora's better nature shone through. But loving her was so draining it often felt more like a battle than a relationship.

Lena could not be more different. Apart from the fact that she's as gold-star as Mel herself -- her pussy has never sheathed a man's cock -- she's also as gentle and even-tempered a girl as Mel has ever met. No arguments, no yelling and hurling insults, just friendly smiles, slow kisses and inquisitive fingertips. Where Aurora was a directionless rich bitch, blithely partying her life away with her parents' money, Lena is a language teacher at a local high school, and a determined homebody. She works hard and plays very soft. For her, the ideal Friday night entertainment is a half-glass of wine and one of her beloved French films. She wouldn't be seen dead at a nightclub, let alone flirting with strangers. Since moving in with Lena, Mel has gratefully embraced the same peaceful lifestyle, although she isn't such a fan of '60s cinema.

A plane passes low over the house. The sound of its engines breaks the silence, and the spell. Lena speaks first, wiping the sweat from her forehead. Her voice is quiet and slightly quavery. "I think I'm done."

Mel nods tiredly. Her mouth is dry, and still tastes strongly -- though certainly not unpleasantly -- of Lena's vagina. "I'm all O'd out. I feel like that last one took years off my life." She strokes Lena's bare leg, fingers following the curve of her small, spare calf muscles. "Do you want to...do your thing, now?"

Lena looks surprised. "I thought you'd forgotten about that. I wasn't going to say anything."

"Well, I said you could do it at the end. If you still want to."

"I do," Lena says, sounding apologetic. Mel laughs. She finds Lena especially cute when she's embarrassed.

Today, for the first time, Mel has agreed to let Lena indulge her secret fetish. It's something Mel has not tried before, something she would certainly never have allowed Aurora to do to her. Something kinky and humiliating. The towel on the bed is going to soak up more than just squirt this evening.

Mel lies back down, adjusting the rumpled towel underneath her, and lets Lena climb on top of her. They kiss briefly, wetting each other's dry lips, before Lena assumes a straddling position, one knee on either side of Mel's hips.

"Are you sure it's okay...?" Lena asks sheepishly. So shy, after all the things they've just done with each other, to each other. Mel loves that contrast in her, the diffidence and the dominance.

"I wouldn't have said so if it wasn't," Mel reassures her. She's nervous, naturally, but a promise is a promise. She wants to make Lena happy. And, honestly, she's a little excited herself. It's not her preferred kink, this fantasy of Lena's, but she's open to trying something new.

Lena parts her labia with her fingers, spreading those thick wet lips like a butterfly's wings. She hovers over Mel, her skinny legs holding their kneeling pose astride Mel's waist. There is a wordless moment of anticipation, in which every ambient sound -- the girls' soft breathing, the low whirr of the fan, the dripping of the kitchen sink down the hall -- seems oddly heightened.

Lena urinates onto Mel's naked belly. Her piss is a deep, dehydrated yellow, washing over Mel's bare skin, pooling in her navel, trickling down into her pubic hair. Rills and rivulets fan out and snake down Mel's sides to soak into the towel beneath her. A faint ammonia scent rises, just discernible through the rich smell of sex in the air.

The heat takes Mel by surprise. Funny to think that the same soothing body-warmth that's in every one of Lena's kisses is also in her piss.

She looks up at Lena, who wears an expression Mel has never quite seen before. Her mouth is open, in arousal or relief or maybe both, and the look in her light brown eyes is a strange combination of loving and slightly fearful. Lena might be performing an act of dominance, emptying her bladder onto her supine lover, but, Mel realises, she is also making herself uniquely vulnerable.

Mel knows she should feel degraded and repulsed, to have another person's urine pouring over her body, but all she feels is content, to be here with the girl she's increasingly sure is her soulmate. Well, perhaps she feels a bit more than that. Her clit is perkily erect amid the warm flow running around it.

She places her hands reassuringly on Lena's skinny hips, circling her thumbs over the bone beneath Lena's pale skin. Lena smiles down shyly in response. She stops spreading her pussy lips and entwines her fingers with Mel's, until they are simply holding hands. Their arms make an interesting contrast -- Lena's are as bony and milky-white as the rest of her, while Mel's are thicker and stronger, decorated from wrist to shoulder with a maze of dark Kirituhi tattoos.

Lena doesn't stop pissing, her now-unaimed stream breaking up into two or three separate golden trickles. Threads of urine run down her inner thighs and drip onto Mel's body.

"You really needed to piss, love," Mel remarks, squeezing Lena's hands. She realises she sounds breathless. She's even more turned on than she thought.

"I can stop, if it's too much," Lena replies. There's an endearing uncertainty in her voice.

"Don't worry. You need your relief. Just let it all out on me, love. Empty your bladder," Mel purrs to her. It's dirty talk, but a strange, comforting kind of dirty talk. She's really getting into the moment now, wriggling slightly beneath the warm intimate flood, enjoying the feel of it spreading over her skin. It's like Lena's love and desire for her has taken tangible, liquid form. "It feels so lovely. So warm."

Lena's smile widens heartwarmingly at that affirmation. Her stream continues to flow onto Mel's soaked belly and vulva for a few moments more, and then dwindles to nothing. She leans forward, still holding both Mel's hands, and kisses her on the lips.

"Oh, Mel," she murmurs. Her breath is sweet on Mel's face. "Thank you so much for letting me do that."

"I should be thanking you. I had no idea that would be so much fun." Mel nibbles Lena's lip, pulling it gently in her teeth before letting go. "And now you've marked me with your piss, I belong to you, don't I? It's a new phase in our relationship."

Lena laughs and relaxes on top of Mel, pulling her in for a more serious kiss. Their bellies and breasts meet comfortably. Lena doesn't seem to mind that she's pressing against a torso that is slippery with her own urine.

"I was scared you'd be disgusted," Lena says as they come up for air. "I've hardly ever found anyone who'd let me do it to them. I thought you might think I'm a freak."

Mel shakes her head. "I went through all of high school being called a freak, just for being out of the closet. It's not a word I like to throw around."

"Still. I know it's a weird kink."

"Lena, love, I'd drink your pee like champagne if you wanted me to," Mel tells her. She's only half-joking.

"Oh, no. That's too far, even for me," Lena says, with a nervous giggle. Though it looks like she is giving the proposal some thought, at least fleetingly.

"Maybe not today," Mel agrees. She runs her hands over Lena's bare back, feeling the outline of her vertebrae, and the tiny raised bump of a mole beneath one shoulderblade. Lena's skin is a map that is growing more and more familiar, a little more of its mystery revealed every time they make love. Mel cherishes every inch of it, every tiny flaw. She remembers silently hating Aurora's beautiful body, resenting her mocking perfection more and more as their relationship crumbled. Lena feels so much more calming. So much more human.

They lie there, bare hairy pussies pressed together, the failing sunlight patterning their nakedness, the soaked towel beneath them, until Lena rises off Mel and stands up unhurriedly. Her thighs gleam faintly with her own piss. Droplets linger in the dark thatch of her pubes.

"Let's go shower," she says, stroking Mel's drenched midriff with her long, supple fingers.

Mel decides to give Lena one last little treat before she gets up. She rolls herself over, piss dripping off her body, and leans her head out over the edge of the bed. She kisses Lena's pissy vulva, extending her tired tongue to caress it. Not full cunnilingus, of course, just a quick and affectionate lick clean, but it makes Lena exhale in happy surprise all the same. Mel's tongue rasps over the soft curls of Lena's pubes and laps at her dripping labia. In the process, she tastes another person's piss for the first time. While she can't say she especially likes the taste, she also doesn't find it too bad.

One more tiny lick of Lena's half-concealed clit, and Mel gets up. She aches all over, her pussy and ass sore from hours of stimulation with the toys that now litter the floor. She's aware that she reeks of sex, sweat, and piss. She's tired, thirsty and ravenously hungry. Lena's cooling urine runs down her belly and legs.

She can't remember ever being so happy.

"Shower. Then dinner," Mel says, kissing Lena's cheek. They stand comfortably naked together in the warm evening air, instinctively taking each other's hands. "I'll make us some risotto."

"You cooked last night, sweetie. I don't mind doing it."

"We can cook together. You can be my sous-chef." Mel gives Lena's skinny white bottom a friendly smack, more of a pat -- she knows gentle little Lena doesn't like to be treated too roughly -- and leads her towards the bathroom. "Make sure you drink some water with dinner. You're...really dehydrated," she says, gesturing down at her piss-wet lower torso.

Lena laughs bashfully. "I know. It's the heat."

"If you drink lots of water, you know what'll happen, don't you, love?" Mel squeezes Lena's hand and grins conspiratorially. "What goes in, must come out."

Lena smiles, a very shy excitement in her eyes. "You'd really let me do it again?"

Mel kisses her cheek one more time, tasting the salt of sweat on Lena's skin. "Let's just say, I don't think I'm as tired as I thought I was."

The two girls wander off down the hallway, hand in hand, naked and dishevelled and very much in love.

*******

II: JAMIE & TAMARA -- The Golden Hour

The golden hour has arrived, the sky fading to a splendid ruddy orange over the countryside. The fields and forests are bathed in a gentle, dreamlike golden light. A soft evening breeze whispers through the treetops. The air is balmy, though gradually cooling as the sun descends towards the horizon.

In the sprawling, overgrown back garden of his parents' farmhouse, Jamie kneels on a spread-out woollen blanket, naked except for a pair of khaki work shorts. He is house-sitting for his parents this weekend, and so he has wasted no time in arranging some pleasurable company for himself. A smiling young woman with milk-white skin and long, curly red hair is sitting beside him with her bare legs folded under her. She has her hand on Jamie's erect, uncircumcised cock, which hangs eagerly out of his unzipped shorts. He is repaying her in kind, his fingers working their quiet magic between her pale thighs.

The girl he is fingering is Tamara, his good friend and regular fuck-buddy. He invited her over for the weekend as soon as his parents drove off, and they have been enjoying each other's company -- and bodies -- for several hours. Tammy wears a short-sleeved, pastel-pink summer dress, its front unbuttoned and opened wide. Underneath it, she is naked. She hasn't buttoned the dress up since she arrived, gliding around the house and garden with her bare breasts and pussy on full display. The house is secluded enough, standing on a low hilltop amid a green swathe of beech forest, that there's little danger of any neighbours seeing her. It's a show for Jamie's eyes only.

Tammy is twenty-nine, five years older than Jamie himself (she sometimes jokes that he's her toy-boy). Seeing her in the street, one might say she is pretty, but unexceptional. Her pale face is heavily freckled, with a high, aristocratic forehead under her ginger curls. Her big blue eyes are accentuated by thick dark brows, her nose long and aquiline. Her broad, gap-toothed smile is warm and welcoming, but Jamie wouldn't quite call it beautiful.

When Tammy is naked, it's a different story. Those freckles that look cute on her cheeks look irresistible on her huge, snowy breasts, which are easily the biggest pair Jamie has ever handled. They are almost perfectly conical, capped by large pale-pink nipples that cry out for an eager mouth to suck on them. Her tits are more than just big, they're delightfully versatile and malleable; great fun to titty-fuck and motorboat, to squeeze and squish and smack around during sex. The rest of her curvy, voluptuous body is just as enticing. She is far from fat, but certainly ample in all the right places. Her thick, creamy thighs and gorgeously opulent ass never fail to draw Jamie in.

Unlike most of Jamie's previous lovers, Tammy is unshaven. Ginger tufts peek out from underneath her armpits, making a vivid contrast with her white skin. Her vulva is furred a rich red-gold. Jamie often has to pick red pubes off his tongue after he goes down on her, but he considers that an acceptable price to pay for enjoying the beauty of that bush.

Jamie and Tammy are emphatically not boyfriend and girlfriend. They met on a dating app, and had satisfying sex the night of their first date, but rapidly realised they were better off as friends. Now they regularly meet up for drinks after work and binge-watch TV shows together, and while their mutual friends joke about them being an unofficial couple, they both still casually sleep with other people. There is an unspoken agreement that their fuck-buddy liaison will have to end if either of them gets into a serious relationship.

VM218
VM218
484 Followers