All Comments on 'Momma'

by MeetTheHumpers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TheTitLoverTheTitLoverabout 11 years ago
A very good entry

Another triumphant entry in the Humperverse.

It's disappointing to read comments from those who obviously don't appreciate the universe.

Those of us that know it, love it, and reading about a woman other than a Humper was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"what could be closer than a fucking pelvic connection?" the boy asks his mother.

Chuck means the connection of his big stiff prick and his mommy's slick cunt. Forget the nay-sayers, gifted author, this story is great. I love it how mom keeps objecting to her son's dirty language even as the boy is slamming his fat young prick up her motherly twat. His mother takes her boy's big dick in her mouth and down her throat till he blows his young balls and his mom swallows all of it. Best is when Chuck pounds his big prick up his mother's mommy-hole, where he came into the world as a little baby. He unloads his balls and shoots his mother a great big twatful of his warm creamy sperm--which Chuck'll be doing over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Give me a break

What kind of 18 year old calls his cock a WEE WEE!!!!! Or still calls his mom MOMMY!!!

You guys are making 18 year old guys sound like 4 year old's.

And it"s not just your story, alot of them are getting down right laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ridiculous.

Word are wonderful. As is a great vocabulary. But your usage of them is distracting, and in a lot of instances, just laughable. I understand that this series has a fanbase, but from a literary standpoint this isn't worth even a full look. It's like a joke. Bottom of the barrel . There is no art here. No mystery, anticipation, or thought. You just spin words like a silly poem and lay it all bare. It's like a cheap, crude, and trashy hooker with mediocre skills; instead of a hedonistic, artful, and exotic mistress who gives haunting ecstasy. As for the "wee wee" and "mommy" talk...it's disturbingly pedophilic. I truly hope you have no children in your real life world. Think on it. You can either hone your craft, or continue stagnantly at your current level.

V.S

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wtf dude this was bullshit I stopped reading after the first sex scene. Sounds like a screechy kid fucking his imaginary mom.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Having read approximately 600 incestuous love story, I can honestly say that this is the second story I have read on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous