Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to admit, clothes were starting to grow on her. Her tail flicked happily as she admired her appearance and the way the clothes accentuated her beauty.

While Pam was changing, Tim got started on their breakfast. He was just finishing up their omelettes when Pam walked in, her hooves announcing her approach. "Breakfast, is served" Tim spoke as he turned off the stove and plated the food.

"Thank you honey" Pam said before gently pecking Tim on the cheek. She went to the fridge and got them two glasses of orange juice as Tim sat down with their plates. Pam walked over to her seat, across from Tim on the counter, and placed his glass down in front of him. "Thanks babe" Tim offered as he smiled up at her. She returned his smile as she tucked her skirt under her and sat down.

After a few mouthfuls, Tim held up his fork, waving it around in Pam's general direction. "Are you ready to get your new shoes today?" He asked excitedly, his eyebrow bouncing up and down.

Ezekiel, the goldsmith, had emailed them a few days ago saying that the shoes were finished. He had made two pairs. All Tim and Pam had to do was come by and try them on. If they fit, they would take them home. If they needed a few adjustments, it would only take another couple of days.

Pam only smiled and nodded, chewing the food in her mouth before speaking. She swallowed, and took a sip of orange juice. "I am ready" She said, looking at Tim. "But you seem to be more excited about these shoes than I am" she teased. "Hey" Tim said, defending himself. "I just want to see how you look in them". He speared some more omelette on his fork and brought it to his mouth.

"Didn't have to get you new shoes" he mumbled around his food as he rolled his eyes mockingly. Pam swatted him from across the table. "Where are your manners" She scolded him lightly. "But fine" she added after a moment, rolling her eyes too. "I will admit that I am pretty excited to see how they look" She reached across the table and took his hand. "And I appreciate how much you thought about me" She added with love.

Tim smiled and squeezed her hand. Once done eating, they put the dishes in the dishwasher. As Pam was bending over, putting the last plate in, she felt Tim's hands on her hips.

She smacked his hand away playfully. "Stop it" she laughed. Tim's hand went back to her hip, sliding up her side, caressing her curves. "Come on babe" He whined. He leaned over her body, his chest against her back, "I'm thirsty" he whispered. Pam felt her nipples stiffen at his words. She had better let him drink or she was going to start leaking.

"Fine, you little greedy man" she joked as she took his hand and led him into the living room. Tim followed along, his other hand reaching for her bum and her hips as they swayed in front of him. This time, Pam didn't swat him away.

Once in front of the couch, she had Tim sit on it, which he did immediately, eager to get his milk. Pam slowly took off her turtle neck in front of Tim. He licked his lips in anticipation as her heavy tits bounced back down to her chest once the shirt was off.

Pam looked at him and slowly walked forward. She gently reached down and brought each of her full breasts out of the bra, letting them rest over the material. She didn't want to take off too much closing lest Tim try and fuck her again.

Tim eagerly spread his legs for Pam to sit on his lap. "You're so beautiful Pamela" he whispered up to her as she stood in front of him. "I know silly" she teased as she gently sat on his lap, her skirt pooling around them both. "You always say that before you milk me".

Tim's hands came up and he reverently took Pam's breasts in his palms. He sighed in gratification as he gently bounced them, playing with her soft flesh and watching it ripple. "But it's true" He continued as he gently started flicking his tongue over her erect little nubs. Pam gasped at the contact and wrapped her hands around Tim's head. "Shhhh" She whispered as she brought his face forward and he latched onto one of her leaking nipples. "just drink baby' she sighed as she felt the first spurt of her milk leaving her.

Tim greedily drank from his little lover as she sat and squirmed on his lap. He tried not to maul her other teat too much lest he get her milk all over the couch. He couldn't drink her milk from the couch, so no need to waste it.

Once the one breast was done, he eagerly switched to the other. Pam moaned as her one tit was left in the cool air, Tim's spit on her nipple cooling it. Gently, she rolled the sensitive nub between her fingers as Tim sucked on the other. She helped Tim as he nursed, holding her breast up to his face, and even squeezing it herself; helping Tim get as much milk as he wanted. Her feminine nails dug into her tit flesh as she squeezed.

By the time he was done, Pam felt a dampness between her panties that was somewhat frustrating. "At least it's not his huge load dripping out of me" She thought to herself as she gently pulled away from Tim, having to press her palm against his forehead to make him let go of her nipple. He released it with a dejected look and Pam laughed gently at the comical hurt on his face. As she clambered off him, he pawed at her bum through her skirt. She swatted him away again. "Not now Tim" She scolded him. "We have to get to Ezekiel's by noon and it's an hour drive away"

"Uuuugggggh" Tim whined as he stood up. "I suppose you're right" he said, towering over Pam. "I always am" She said as she smiled up at him with a knowing smirk. He smiled back at her as he leaned in for a kiss. They held their lips together for a moment, and Pam quickly probed her tongue into Tim's mouth before pulling away with a grin. He chuckled. "You always are" he agreed.

Pam put on her turtleneck and Tim grabbed them both jackets; it looked like it might rain today. Once Pam joined him in the hallway, Tim looked down at her dainty little pink hooves capped by white. "Let's get you some new shoes" he said as he offered her his arm. Pam gladly took it. "Lets" she agreed as they stepped out of the door.

Pam waited while Tim locked the house, and together, arm in arm, they walked to the car. Tim held the door open for Pam "M'Lady" He said, his hand beckoning her to be seated. She kissed him on lips as she climbed in. "M'Love" she said back as she sat down. Tim smiled and closed her door, walking over to the driver's side and getting in.

He started the ignition and the car purred to life. He looked over at Pam as he put the car in drive. "Road trip" he joked as he pulled out of the driveway. Pam only giggled as she reached forward and turned on the radio.

Tim looked over when he could and admired Pam's beauty as she closed her eyes and belted out the songs she now knew. While he hadn't gotten a great chance to hear it their first time in the car together, Pam had an absolutely melodious voice. He had rarely ever heard anyone sing as well as she did. Apparently, most Nannies had great singing voices. It was common among Satyrs.

Tim had also been surprised to learn that Pam knew the harp, the flute, and the Piano. She had called him a big dummy for that one. She thought it was common sense that most Satyrs knew musical instruments so well. Apparently, all young Satyrs had to learn an instrument from an early age. They spent years practicing on their first instrument until they had mastered it and most moved onto the next. Why Pam thought Tim should know this was beyond him, but he was happy that he was learning more and more about her.

He listened to her singing, tuning out the music from the car and focusing on her sweet voice as he kept his eyes on the road. "Hey Tim" Pam said as the song ended and she turned down the volume.

"Yea babe?" he asked as he looked over at her quickly.

She reached across and squeezed his arm gently, before realizing that may distract him and taking her hand back. "Do you think that we could go on an actual road trip?"

Surprised, Tim turned to look at her and saw a slight blush on her cheeks. He had to only think about it for a second before he knew his answer. "I don't see why not" He started slowly as he thought about a week or so with Pam, driving across the country and seeing as many sights as they could. It seemed like such a fun time. "I think I would very much enjoy a road trip with you Pam" he smiled as he said it to her.

"Good" Pam said as she blushed further. "Because I want you to meet my family". If Tim was surprised at the notion of a road trip, he was much more surprised by this. "Umm" He started, his thoughts too jumbled. "Like on the farm?" he asked stupidly.

Pam felt a bit of nervousness start to well up inside her. She just nodded, saying "Mhmm". Tim took a moment, then he turned to her, his face lit up with a smile. "That sounds even better". Pam beamed back at him and quickly leaned over her seat, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Oh, thank you Tim!" she gushed as she sat back down in her seat, her hands fidgeting with themselves as she overflowed with glee. "I think you're going to love it on the farm!" she added, her hand on his arm again.

"Of course, Pam" Tim offered back to her, "And I am sure I will love it too. It has to be heaven on earth if its where you came from baby" he added with a grin.

Pam blushed at the compliment, but took it in stride. "Oooh I'm so excited!" she chirped, unable to contain her enthusiasm. "Haha, calm down baby. Were not on the road there just yet" He said as he got off the highway, heading towards Ezekiel's. "I'm going to have to take time off work" he added. "Yes, yes" Pam said, still smiling. "Your boss loves you, I am sure that he won't miss you for a week or two".


Tim turned to her, shaking his head, "I love you" he stated simply, looking into her eyes. "I love you too" she mouthed back.

It only took about another 20 minutes for them to arrive at their destination, Goldberg Jewellers. It was located along the main street of the little town. All the shops next to it and across the street appeared to be locally owned small businesses. Tim much preferred supporting local business over corporate.

Tim parked along the street. He got out and walked across, opening up Pam's door for her. Usually, she did it herself, but Tim could still feel a little of her anxiety over being out in public. Smiling down at her, he offered his hand, which she gratefully took, stepping out of the car.

Her longer skirt covered most of her legs, and she had her tail wrapped around her thigh as she usually did out in public. Just form looking at her from the top, the only indications she was a Satyr were the little horns poking out above her blonde hair, and her slightly pointed ears. Truth be told, it was rather hard to cover up the fact that she was a Satyr. But neither she nor Tim tried to cover it up. Her clothes were picked because she liked them, not because they hid her.

Tim had made very clear over there last few weeks together that he was not embarrassed by her at all, and constantly encouraged her to show off her legs, even her tail. Pam was still unsure about the tail part, she didn't want any kids tugging on it, or worse, some adult. For now, she was doing a lot by just walking out in the streets.

Hand in hand, they walked into the shop together. The bell above the door rang and sounded their arrival. The shop looked to be empty, Pam looked around at all the jewellery lining the walls. There were a lot of necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets and a few smaller statues and other pieces. There was no one behind the counter at the moment, but that quickly changed as a somewhat shorter man with greying hair and large glasses, low on his nose, poked his head out from the back of his shop.

A smile split his face as he took in Tim's friendly look, Pam's nervous one and her goat legs. "Ah, you must be Mr. Meadows!" He said as he came forward, wiping his hands on the apron he wore.

"Please, just Tim" Tim said kindly. Ezekiel nodded, and turned to look at Pam as he approached, offering her his warmest smile "And you must be the beautiful Miss Pamela that Tim has told me so much about". Tim had not told Ezekiel about how beautiful Pam was, nor how in love they were. But seeing her nervousness, Ezekiel did his best to make her feel at ease.

Pam felt her nervousness fade at this kind man's words. She gave back a shy smile, nodding her head, saying, "Pleased to meet you".

"Oh, I am sure that the pleasure is all mine" Ezekiel said, shaking his head as he offered Pam a hand. She took it and they shook. Next, he turned to Tim, offering his hand as well. Tim spoke as they shook "I can't thank you enough for taking the time to fill out our request Mr. Goldberg"

"Please, Please, call me Ezekiel" he said as he turned around and led them back to the counter. Pam and Tim stopped in front of it, while Ezekiel lifted up the counter, slipping behind it and placing it back down.

"Now, I swore I placed them right here somewhere" he mumbled as he rummaged around behind the shelf past Pam and Tim's view. "Ah! Right where I thought I placed them" He said, pleased with himself as he came up with two dark blue satin bags. Pam and Tim could just faintly hear the metallic clink of metal rubbing against metal, muffled by the bags.

Tim rubbed his hands together excitedly, and Pam looked over, happy at what she saw. She looped her arm through his and he looked down at her. She smiled up to him and rested her head against his shoulder. Tim leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head, then kissed one of her cute little horns poking out. Pam nuzzled him as he did.

Ezekiel smirked at the obvious displays of affection between the two of them. He was very used to seeing happy couples come through his shop, looking at rings, or necklaces, often kissing and touching each other. Tim and Pam were not the worst he had seen with their affections.

Having the bags ready, Ezekiel cleared his throat to get the love birds' attention. They snapped their eyes back to him, Pam blushing while Tim grinned apologetically. Ezekiel raised his hand and nodded his head in a gesture indicating that he was not offended.

"I made two sets" he began as he brought out the first set of shoes from the fancy bag. Pam made an audible "Ooooh" as his hands brought out the shoes. "These are the more everyday wear set" he explained as he placed the shiny objects onto the counter. They gleamed with the appearance of polished silver, the reflection of the light coming off them was warm and soft. "They are made of mostly silver, with a bit of other elements to strengthen them and keep them from oxidizing too much"

Pam hesitantly reached out her hand. Seeing her motion, Ezekiel indicated that she should take it. She reached out and picked up one of the shoes. At Ezekiel's indication, Tim picked up the other one. They both turned their respective shoe in their hands, examining them.

The shoe looked almost exactly like a horse shoe from the bottom. The main difference was that where at the back of a horse shoe, where what we humans would call the heel of the horse's "foot", where there would normally be a hole, creating the iconic U shape, there was no gap. The metal of the shoe continued upward at a backward angle if the shoe was placed flat on the ground. The two ends met up about an inch above the rest of the shoe, and were attached by a clasp that could be done and undone.

Looking closer, Pam noticed that there appeared to be two layers to the shoe. There was the bottom layer, which just consisted of the normal horse shoe shape. But the upper layer connected to the claps and rose about a quarter of an inch above the bottom layer. This second layer created the depression that Pam would step her hoof into, and the clasp would tighten the sides of the upper layer, squeezing it securely to Pam's hoof. She also noted that the inside of the upper layer had tiny little spikes that would dig into her hoof without damaging it.

She smiled as she turned the shoe in her hands. "This really is amazing work" she thought as she turned it over and over again, fascinated by all that was happening in the tiny shoe.

Realizing that Ezekiel had stopped talking, she looked up and saw both Tim and Ezekiel looking at her expectantly. She flushed, "I'm sorry, did I miss something?" she asked. Ezekiel gave a warm chuckle, "Well I will take that as compliment enough about my work". Before Pam could ask, still being confused, Ezekiel rushed on. "I was just asking what you thought of them" he explained, smiling at Pam.

Pam felt her blush lessening. "Oh, I think they are absolutely fabulous!" she rushed, wanting to assure Ezekiel that his work was very much appreciated. "You do me honour" he said as he held a hand to his breast. "But" he added as he patted the next bag, "I think that you will like these ones a bit more" he finished with a knowing grin.

Opening up the bag, he offered it to Pam. "You do the honours". Eagerly, Pam reached into the bag and slowly drew out one of the better shoes. Tim looked over her shoulder as she drew it out. Together, they gave a small gasp as Pam pulled out the golden shoe.

It looked much like the previous pair had in shape, size and function, but the details in this set far outstripped the previous pair by a mile. The whole shoe was golden, but the bottom layer appeared just faintly darker and richer in its hue. The bottom layer was also engraved all around with small curling vines that had offshoots of tiny flowers. The top layer was cut through the middle with a thin engraving line, making the shoe appear as if it had three layers.

Pam turned it over and saw that on the bottom there was a shiny silver coloured cap that surrounded the sole of the shoe. Ezekiel saw her looking at it and explained. "The cap on the bottom is to protect the gold from wear. Gold is a very soft metal, so I couldn't use pure gold, thankfully for Tim's wallet" he added with a chuckle aimed at Tim. "But I also put on a protective titanium plating to keep it as wear free as possible"

Pam looked up. She gave Ezekiel the most genuine smile he had seen from her since she entered the shop, all her nervousness seeming to flee her in that moment. "Thank you so much" She said slowly, as she looked back at the shoe, unsure of how to express her gratitude. "They... are absolutely perfect!" she finished.

"I am happy to have done good work" Ezekiel returned warmly. "Now" he started, raising an eyebrow. "Would you like to try them on?"

Pam's eyes lit up and she gushed, "Oh yes! Please please please!" Ezekiel and Tim chuckled at her excitement and Ezekiel came out from behind the counter.

"Please take a seat here" he said, indicating a bench that sat against the wall, tucked into a corner. Eagerly, Pam sat down. As she did, she uncurled her tail so it wouldn't get squished beneath her as she sat. She didn't think anything of it; she was too excited to try on her shoes. But Ezekiel involuntarily leaned back as the Tail quickly came whipping out, flicking back and forth excitedly.

Not wanting to seem rude, he quickly filed it away to think about later and got on his knees in front of Pam to help her with her shoes. Pam stopped kicking her hooves as Ezekiel knelt, and she held out each hoof as he placed the shoes on, checking the fit and making tiny adjustments on the clasps.

Once satisfied, he leaned back, and indicated that Pam should stand up. Excitedly, she did so. She took a few steps and was surprised by how loud her hooves now sounded on the hardwood floor. Normally, they were already much louder than Tim's soft feet, but now, she thought, they would announce her approach from another room, easily.

Nonetheless, she was ecstatic and walked around, making as much noise as she liked. She walked up in front of Tim, and did a little twirl for him, ending up looking over her shoulder at him, bending a knee and lifting up one of her hooves so it was level with her bum, Tim able to see the bottom of the shoe. "What do you think Tim?" She asked with a giggle as she quickly twirled away and resumed her happy saunter.