Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 04

Story Info
Pam gets her new shoes.
11.3k words
4.79
8.1k
25

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader, here is chapter 4! I hope you like it. Once again, all characters are over the age of 18 and please forgive any grammatical errors.

* * * * *

Tim woke up feeling a wetness on his dick. He groggily came out of his slumber. His dream had been so pleasant. He had been sinking his cock deep into Pam's very pregnant pussy. The image of her milky tits leaking all over her big round tummy, and her scrunched up face as Tim unloaded into her motherly body was slowly fading.

But as his dream dissipated to mist, his vision cleared and he looked down to see two little horns in a sea of blonde hair bobbing up and down above his dick. He smiled in blissful gratitude as he stretched his hands down to stroke Pam's hair and her smooth horns. "Good morning my love" he whispered down to her, his voice sleepy, as he appreciatively caressed her head.

Pam brought her plump lips off his dick with a quiet pop. She beamed up at him seductively. "Good morning sleepy head" she teased as she took long swipes of his dick. "I was wondering how hard you would get before you woke up" she said between kisses of his swollen head. She looked up at Tim from below his cock. "Apparently very hard" she added before she took his dick back in her mouth and slid her throat down onto him.

Tim gasped as his dick was squeezed deep inside Pam's mouth. Her lips touched his nutsack and his pubes as she made swallowing motions, massaging his length with her throat. "Oh Pam" Tim moaned as he clenched and relaxed under her ministrations. "Get on top baby. I need you" he hissed as his hands moved the hair out of her face so he could look into her watery eyes. "Sh-ooh-kay" Pam mumbled around his dick.

She pulled off Tim's cock, long dripping strings of saliva still connecting her to it. She wiped the strings away with her hand, using the lubrication on her pussy. She quickly clambered on top of Tim, her tits swaying as she moved, and settled her furry legs on either side of his hips. Tim's dripping cock lay flat on his stomach as Pam ground her pussy over his thick pulsing rod. She sighed in pleasure as his cock spread her lips and she slid her slick pussy over his length, up and down it, covering it with her dew.

"Pleeeease baby" Tim whined as he watched Pam's lips spread out to the sides of his dick, but never consuming it.

Pam looked down at Tim beneath her, his face looked so desperate; she loved the power that look gave her. She felt like Tim was her little plaything, that she ruled him with her pussy. He was always so desperate to be inside her. Sure, she was usually just as desperate to have him inside her, but Tim was such a needy man when it came to her pussy. He could never get enough, and that was exactly how Pam liked it.

"Please what?" she teased, smirking down at him as she placed her hands on his chest, squeezing her tits together and pushing them forward.

Tim's look of desperation and desire turned to a look of frustration and need. His hands came up and grabbed onto Pam's hips, his fingers sinking into the soft fur and softer flesh.

"Please" he said as he jerked Pam's hips forward. She gasped in delight as she felt herself being tugged up over Tim's dick. She felt her sticky pussy settle onto his hard abs. She flicked her tail in anticipation of what was to come next.

"Let me" Tim hissed as he flexed his dick and it bounced upwards with energy. He pushed Pam's hips back slightly at the same time. His big mushroom head landed back down on the top of Pam's butt. She shuddered and wiggled her hips slightly, feeling his hot fleshy rod rub between her cheeks. She couldn't believe that pulsing monster on her bum fit so perfectly inside her pussy.

"Fuck you" he whispered as he looked at Pam in the eyes and slowly lowered his hips so that his dick settled right at the eager entrance of Pam's quivering quim.

"Oh Tim" Pam gasped as she slid her hips backwards and felt Tim's cock slowly push into her dripping cunt. "MMmnnrrgh!" Tim groaned as his dick was enveloped in Pam's molten embrace. His hands came down and firmly grasped Pam's ass, pushing her further onto his dick.

"Fuck me with that biiiiig dick baby" Pam moaned as she settled her hips on Tim's and swiveled them. Pam felt Tim's thick cock move around inside her. His meat just filled her up so nicely! She swore she could feel the heat of his dick in her tummy. When she looked down, she noticed a bulge in her stomach beneath her belly button. It retreated as Tim pulled out.

She threw her head back as she felt her pussy gush and clench at the sight of Tim's cock making an outline on her trim tummy. Her nails dug into Tim's chest as she ground her hips against him more insistently. Tim drew in a sharp breath at the pain, but did nothing to remove her hands.

He started thrusting his hips to match Pam's downward strokes. Soon, the squelching sounds of their love filled the room. Pam shuddered and let herself fall forward onto Tim. Her warm heavy breasts settled on his chest as she bit and sucked on his neck. Tim held her ass in his hands and raised his hips off the bed, his heels digging into the mattress for support.

Pam only gasped and moaned as Tim started thrusting into her from below. Her ass shook and rippled as his hips slammed up into hers. She braced her hands on the bed above Tim's shoulders, her hands curling around the sheets in her white knuckled grip, and thrust her hips back to meet his upward strokes.

Soon, Tim got tired and lowered his hips back onto the soft mattress. Pam grinned sexily as she half opened her eyes and sat back up. She took Tim's hands from around her waist and interlocked his fingers with hers. They held onto each other's hands as they held the other's gaze. She gyrated her hips in circles as she bit her lower lip and looked down at her lover. "Are you going to fill me baby?" she husked as her tits bounced. "Are you going to shoot all that hot spunk into my tight little pussy?"

She smiled as Tim's face scrunched up and his eyes closed, his teeth clenched and his breath hissed out. She felt Tim's cock swell insider her and she drew in a shuddering breath as she felt his veins pulsing along the inside of her squeezing vagina.

"Taaake it Pam!" Tim grunted as he thrust his hips deeper into her. Pam wiggled and sat down on Tim as much as she could. "Yes, baby" She husked, trying to open up her hips further "Give it all to me. Shoot it deeeep inside meeeeii!" her last word turned into a wail as she felt Tim's cock swell, then twitch as the first huge rope of cum shot out of him and into her.

Tim grunted and pushed his hips up further. He held onto Pam's hands, both their knuckles white, and tugged her arms down, bringing her further onto him. His legs flexed and clenched as his nuts shot wad after sticky wad into Pam's dripping cunt. Her whole pussy quivered and shook as it tried to milk as much cum out of Tim as possible. He felt her snatch squeezing along his considerable length. Milking his cock much like the way he milked Pam. Both wanted their fill.

Slowly, Tim's cock stilled and their breathing steadied while they kept their hands locked together. Gently, they pried their fingers from the others', and Pam rested her body on top of Tim's again. Tim sighed as her warm breasts settled on his chest. He placed his now free hands onto her butt and held it securely in place so his cock wouldn't slip out just yet. He could feel his cum seeping out from the sides of Pam's stretched lips to trail down his cock, sliding over his balls and falling to the bed.

"I love you Tim" Pam whispered breathlessly into his ear as she kissed his neck. Tim smiled as he twitched his cock inside her. She giggled at the playfulness. "I love you too baby" he whispered back to her as he gently ran his fingers over her back. Pam felt goosebumps appear at his touch like they so often did.

They lay like that for a while, simply enjoying the other's company and their body.

Their normal morning routine for the last 3 weeks, since they had started their sexual relationship, had always consisted of some sort of sexual release. More often than not, it ended with Tim giving Pam a nice dripping creampie. Today was no different.

Tim's cock eventually settled down, and softened, slipping out of Pam, leaving her feeling hollow inside. That passed as her tight pussy clenched up, squeezing itself back into the warm little vice it was. More of Tim's cum seeped out of her and fell to the sheets.

"Come on lazy" Pam teased Tim as she swung her furry legs over the edge of the bed, standing up. Her hooves were silent on the rug Tim had in his bedroom. She reached onto the bed and pulled the sheets off Tim.

"Aargh! Noooo" Tim whined as he turned over, his back to Pam, trying to hold onto the few blankets that remained. Pam rolled her eyes, even though she couldn't completely hide her smirk.

She clambered back up onto the bed. She watched Tim tense as he felt her weight settle on her side, slowly approaching his side. He clung more desperately to the blankets that he had left. Pam shuffled over to him and let her bare breasts just graze his back. She felt the heat radiating off him warm her cool nipples.

Pam traced a finger along Tim's spine and watched as he shuddered. "I guess I'll just have to milk myself after my shower" she said, sighing in feigned exasperation. "They feel so full" she continued "I could really use som..." Before she even finished her fake complaint, Tim had thrown himself out of bed, naked as the day he was born, and was running to the bathroom.

As he ran to the door, he turned to look at Pam, still kneeling on the bed where he had been lying a moment before. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were squinted in indignation. "Come on slowpoke" he shouted over his shoulder as he opened the door to their master bath and disappeared inside.

Grumbling to herself, Pam got out of bed and followed Tim to the bathroom. She walked in through the open door to find Tim waiting outside the shower, the water already on and causing steam to billow up to the ceiling. Tim held the door open for Pam, and she haughtily walked past him into it, barely flicking her green gaze his way.

"Awww come on babe" Tim whined as he followed her in, closing the door behind him. "I was just teasing" he whispered as he came up behind her and ran his hands up her now dripping sides.

"Hmmmph" Pam huffed, not saying anything else even though she loved Tim's hands on her. Tim continued to run his hands up her sides, even bringing them up to her chest, and cupping her heavy breasts in his large mits. He squeezed her tits together as he looked down at them from above Pam's shoulder.

Pam's Hmph was turning into a "Ughmmm" as tiny waves of pleasure passed through her. She bit her lip as Tim nibbled at her neck and ears. "I know you love me" he hissed in her ear. Pam shuddered at the word. He always knew what to say to her.

She turned around in the shower and looked up at Tim, she smiled up at him, and reached up, placing her arms around his neck. She gently pulled and he lowered his face to hers. They locked lips and made out for a moment. "I do love you" Pam whispered between pecks and the sound of the water. "Mrhmmmm" Tim moaned happily through their kiss. Gently, Pam kept her grip around Tim and stepped back in the shower, pulling Tim's face directly under the spray.

"Bwaaah!" Tim yelped as he stepped back from the scalding water that had hit his face. Pam giggled naughtily as she stood safely behind the spray of the water, both of them on either side of the large shower.

Now it was Tim's turn to squint his eyes in indignation. The effect was somewhat lessened by the obvious grin tugging at his lips. "You naughty little nannie" he hissed as he stepped forward, letting the spray hit his chest.

Pam stood behind the spray, her tail gently swishing back and forth as she looked up at him coyly, feigning innocence. "Am I?" she asked as she cocked her hips. Tim stepped through the spray, ready for the heat this time. Once he was under it, he was standing directly in front of Pam. She had to take a step back to give him room.

"Very naughty" Tim whispered as he took another step forward. Pam stepped back, and her back made contact with the cold shower wall. She gasped and quickly stepped forward, her warm tits pressing against Tim's warmer chest and abs. She looked up at him, biting her lower lip. "I was just teasing" she husked up to him, a glint in her eyes.

"You're always fucking teasing me" Tim breathed out as his hot hands came down and gripped Pam's ass, his fingers sinking into her supple flesh. Pam let out a long breath. Bringing her hands up to caress Tim's back as he kneaded her flesh. "I C-can't help it Tim" Pam croaked out as her lover slipped a finger between her cheeks and gently sawed it back and forth along her wet slit.

"I know baby" Tim whispered gently as he leaned down, tilting Pam's face upwards to his kiss. Gently, they broke apart. Tim smiled down at Pam, water pouring onto his hair, some dripping down his nose. Pam giggled as he comically had to close his eyes as the water streamed into them. He sputtered and the water from his lips hit Pam in the face

With a shriek, she playfully pushed him out of the spray so he would stop sputtering. Reaching to the wall, she grabbed a bar of soap and tossed it to Tim. "Stop playing around and get yourself clean mister" she instructed Tim with feigned severity as she turned her back to him and faced the spray, letting it fall over her in all its glorious heat.

"Yes Paaaam" Tim mimicked a child begrudgingly following his mother's instructions. Pam peeked over her shoulder at Tim, a smirk tugging at her lips.

Eventually, the two of them got out of the shower. They helped towel each other off, playfully teasing the other with soft touches and little pinches.

Once back in their room, they went to the walk-in closet and started to get dressed. Pam slipped on a pair of purple lacy panties, and was in the process of putting on a nice matching bra, when she groaned. "Ugh!"

Tim looked over to see Pam holding open the front of her panties, looking into them. Her breasts hung loosely out of the bra, it wasn't clasped in the back. Pam reached her hand that wasn't holding her bra into her panties and swiped along her quim.

She brought her fingers out, covered in and dripping Tim's load from earlier that morning. She looked to Tim with one eyebrow raised in annoyance. She kept the smile off her face. His shit eating grin was smirk enough for both of them. "How do you always bury so much cum this deep inside me?... Huh Tim?" she asked again when Tim merely shrugged his shoulders, still grinning.

"Hmmph" Pam huffed in exaggerated annoyance as she kicked off her panties. Tim walked up behind her and started rubbing his newfound erection against her ample backside. Pam reacted quickly, even though she felt the heat in her loins, she couldn't give it to him every time he came asking.

"Oh no you don't mister" She said matter-o-factly as she turned around and brought her cummy hand towards Tim, threatening to wipe it over his nice shirt. "Agh!" Tim yelped as he took a step back, his bouncing cock not diminishing in the least as his eyes travelled over Pam's spilling tits, her toned tummy, down to her pussy that was slowly leaking sticky ropes of his white cum. Her thighs were covered in it from where they had rubbed together.

Pam shook her head, smiling, as he gazed at her body. Slowly, she bent over at the waist, turning around so Tim could see her cummy pussy, and picked up her panties. Still bent over, she brought them between her thighs, and used them to wipe up all of Tim's cum that she could. By the time she was done, there was little fabric left that wasn't sticky with her and his juices.

Tim gulped past the lump in his throat as Pam sashayed up to him. She held her panties in her hand, palm opened up. "Will you throw these in the laundry for me please baby? It seems that I have to go wash myself again" She stressed the last word as she looked him in the eye, as if it were Tim's fault his cum liked staying in her warm pussy so long.

Tim nodded mutely as he held his hand out. Pam dropped the sticky mess into his palm and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. As Tim heard the shower start, he brought the panties to his nose and inhaled. He shuddered as he was overwhelmed with the scent of Pam's sex mixed with his own musk. "Fuck, am I ever a lucky man" he whispered to himself as he squeezed the panties in his hand. Adding them to the cummy sheets from last night, he finished getting dressed.

By the time Pam got out of the shower for the second time, Tim had already changed into his clothes for the day and stripped the bed of the dirty sheets. Pam sauntered out in a pink silk bathrobe that they had picked up last week. Her golden legs peeked out from just above the knee. Tim looked over at her as he took out one of the many new sets of bedsheets that he and Pam had gotten since they had started sleeping together. They practically had to change the sheets daily now. There was always too much cum, milk, and sweat on the sheets the next morning for them to be useable again.

While it was a hassle changing them every day, Tim and Pam both knew it was well worth it. It felt good to sleep in new sheets, and a lot of the ones they had bought together were much nicer and much cutesier than the ones Tim had before. Pam had insisted on at least two sets of sheets that had hearts all over them. Other sets had cartoon animals or shapes on them, but for the most part they simply felt amazing sliding over their skin.

Together, they made the Queen size bed that they shared. With two people, it didn't take too long. As Pam finished tucking in the sheets and blankets on her side, she felt Tim's weight on the bed. She looked up, her eyebrows drawing together in frustration. "What was Tim doing?" She thought. "We just made this!". However, as she looked up, she saw Tim's grinning face looking down at her. "Boo" he said, at which Pam giggled, shaking her head, before he reached down and pulled her up. "Whaaeeeep!" Pam chirped as she was ruthlessly dragged onto the bed with Tim.

Her robe came undone around her midsection from the motion. As she landed on the bed, it fell to her sides and Tim's gaze was trapped by her heaving tits. Just as he was about to pounce on her, Pam held out one leg, her hoof gently resting against Tim's chest. "Not yet mister" She said seriously as one finger came to gently tug at her nipple. A tiny bit of milk squirted out and Pam heard Tim whimper ever so quietly.

She hadn't been milked since around noon yesterday. Her tits were practically bursting with milk. They were sore from the pressure, and she did want Tim to suckle. But she knew if she let him nurse from her here, with her being already naked and on the bed, Tim wouldn't be able to control himself and they would ruin a perfectly good set of sheets.

Keeping Tim at Bay with her hoof, she gently climbed out of bed and looked pointedly at Tim until he got off as well. She smoothed out the blankets where they had messed them, and Tim helped, though he did look all mopey doing it. Pam wrapped her bathrobe around herself and walked back into the closet. This time when she put on a pair of panties, she didn't have Tim's huge load immediately seep into them.

She sighed happily as she felt her little pussy hugged so softly by the smooth material. She gently ran her hand over her mound, the hair above her clit poofing out the material of the panties. She put on a matching black bra, thankfully not a sports bra; this one supported her large bust without squeezing it. Then, a nice turtle neck, and a longer flowing skirt. She looked in the mirror and did a little twirl.