Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you like them more than me!" Tim teased, mimicking her from earlier in the day. Pam laughed at his mimicry, her voice a pure note of glee. She quickly came back around and wrapped Tim in a big hug. "Thank you, Tim," she spoke into his chest. "Of course, Pam" he returned as he squeezed her gently.

Ezekiel stood by and couldn't help the big grin on his face seeing the two young lovers so happy. He was glad that he could contribute in some small way. Then, Pam broke away from Tim and walked towards Ezekiel, her arms outstretched. He made gestures indicating that he didn't need a hug, but Pam was having none of it. She reached her arms past his and wrapped him in her warm embrace.

She squeezed, and he relented, hugging her back. "Thank you so much" she spoke softly to him. Ezekiel could feel Pam's warm and supple breasts molding to his chest. He was very consciously aware of how wonderful she smelled, and of how beautiful she was. He felt an erection tenting his pants and so he quickly disengaged the embrace. This time he was the one blushing as Pam gave him a warm smile. "I-It's my absolute pleasure" he stuttered out as he nodded his head.

After trying on the other pair, seeing that they fit just as well as the gold ones, Pam and Tim paid and said their goodbyes.

As they walked out of the shop, Ezekiel watched them go hand in hand. He remembered Pam's warm hug and thought that maybe he should make more shoes for Satyrs. It could be a profitable business he told himself as he headed to the back room, the tiny tent in his pants still present.

Once back on the road, Pam sat in the car with her hooves up on the dash. She kept turning her hooves this way and that, watching the gold catch the light. Tim looked over and grinned at how taken she was with the shoes. He had to admit, they were even better than he had thought they would be.

"You like them?" he asked, already knowing the answer. Pam looked over at him with a huge smile. "You know I love them!" she said as she reached down and gently ran her fingers over the engravings on the shoes. "They are so much more than I expected! And they fit so well" she added as she turned back to Tim.

"Thank you so much for getting them for me baby" she husked as she leaned across the seat and gave Tim a rather sloppy kiss on his neck. Tim was tickled by the contact, but he appreciated it. "Of course, baby" he whispered back as she gently bit at him.

Slowly, Pam's hand reached down and rubbed Tim's cock through his pants. She squeezed and tugged at it, encouraging it to swell. "Umm, Pam" Tim started as he looked out the window at cars passing by. They weren't on the highway yet, so Tim wasn't completely opposed to the idea of road head, but he had also never received it before. He wasn't too sure how it would affect his driving.

"Yea baby?" Pam asked as she lowered her face to Tim's lap, squeezing and milking his cock as she rubbed her face against his thigh. "W-what are you doing?" Tim stuttered as she unbuckled his belt and undid his zipper. She reached into his pants and with a little difficulty fished out his pulsing rod.

"Thanking you" she stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She quickly went to work at licking his silky-smooth flesh, spreading her saliva all over his large dick. "Mhmmmm" Tim moaned through pursed lips as he focused on the road. He could just see Pam's blonde head sliding up and down in the bottom of his vision.

He tried to focus on his steering and how much gas he was giving the car, but his mind kept flying back to the warm wet sensations his dick was experiencing under Pam's ministrations. "Auugghrrhh..." Tim gurgled as Pam lowered her face fully onto his lap, feeling his dick slide down her tight throat, bending as it entered her at an unideal angle. "Right now, though?" Tim hissed through clenched teeth as his knuckles turned white on the steering wheel.

Pam pulled off his dick and slurped up all the dripping saliva that had landed on his balls. She flicked her tongue over his sensitive sack and sucked his nuts into her mouth as she hummed around them. Once she let the sensitive guys gently drop back out of her mouth, she spared a quick look up at Tim. "Duh" Pam said as she went back to playing with the crown of his head, gently rubbing her fingertips over it, stimulating his thousands of nerves. Tim's leg clenched and he felt the car speed up as he involuntarily pressed his foot down on the gas. He quickly adjusted and slowed down.

Breathing heavy and trying to steady himself, Tim looked over at Pam's ass sticking up in the passenger seat. He could see her tail flicking around back and forth with excitedly. Quickly, he reached over to stop its waving so that other cars wouldn't see it and focus their attention. Pam moaned happily as she felt him touch her tail and she wrapped it around his arm, pulling it towards her pussy. Tim was resistant at first, but then he felt the glorious wet heat of Pam's mouth as she slurped on the tip of his dick. "She deserves a good pussy rub" he thought. He let his hand get led by Pam's tail, and he slowly slipped his hand under her skirt and panties, feeling her sopping mound.

He ran his fingers though her bush and gently rubbed her clit. He used his middle finger to slowly slide through her soaked lips. Pam moaned happily around a throatful of cock as she used one hand to caress Tim's thigh as the other one cradled and fondled his balls. She rolled them around in his sack and relished the warm heat they gave off. Slowly, she slipped her saliva slicked fingers under Tim's taint and began rubbing on his asshole. Tim groaned and pushed two fingers inside Pam's dripping cunt. She gurgled around his dick and sucked more eagerly, rocking her body forward and back slightly so that when she slid off Tim's dick she slid further onto his fingers.

"Ugh, Pam!" Tim moaned as his ass clenched and lifted him further off the seat. Pam was not deterred and continued sucking, trying to press Tim back down onto her fingers by pushing her head down further into his lap, sinking his cock deeper in her throat. At the same time, she pushed up on his anus and rubbed her fingers in small quick circles, feeling his prostate through the layer of silky skin.

The roar of the engine got louder as both Pam and Tim were oblivious to their rapidly increasing speed. Tim barely managed to keep his eyes open, looking at the road while Pam basked in the glory of the pleasure that she was bringing Tim. She trusted him to drive safely, and he could trust her to give him a good orgasm.

Pam felt Tim's cock swelling in her throat. She pulled back and bathed his eager spongy head with licks and suction, begging it to release. She pumped his slick cock with her hand as her other hand still pressed on his asshole. His heavy nuts rested on her forearm and spilled to either side of it. She could feel the weight of the cum in them weighing them down. She wanted that cum.

Tim felt his orgasm approaching. The sensations of Pam's warm wet lips over the tip of his cock, and the eager noises she made as she sucked for his seed were bringing him to the edge. But what finally did it was Pam effortlessly slipping one of her tiny fingers into his loosened asshole and eagerly burying it a couple of inches deep. She curled the finger back and pressed up on his prostate.

Immediately, his body gave in and his balls unloaded into Pam's eager mouth. She moaned happily as his seed filled up her cheeks, causing them to puff out. Her moaning stopped and was replaced by the sound of her swallowing as more and more of Tim's cum was pushed out of his nuts, encouraged by her tiny finger bullying his prostate.

Tim's grip on the wheel jerked as his whole body clenched. He extracted his fingers from Pam's pussy. It tried to hold onto them but he needed two hands on the wheel. His focus was rapidly shifting from the road to the blissful pleasure of release. As his final spurt shot into Pam's mouth, and gratified relaxation started to set over him, he was jerked back to attention as he realized that he was still driving. He immediately adjusted his steering and got back into the centre of the lane, slowing down to the speed limit.

Tim's cock quickly shrunk back down to its flaccid state as his nerves at almost crashing killed his libido. Tim took deep breaths as he kept a white knuckled grip on the wheel. Pam gently lapped up the last of the cum from Tim's shrinking Penis, and gently arranged his cock in his pants. She kissed it softly on the head before tucking it away and zipping him up.

"Oh, god". Tim began, taking a hand off the wheel and wiping the sweat off his forehead. "that was so risky, but fuck me if that wasn't one of the best blowjobs of my life" he finished with a nervous chuckle.

Pam sat up and smiled at Tim, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "You're welcome Timothy" she teased him as she sat back down in her own seat. Tim gave her a smile, "Yes, thank you my love" he said as he reached over and squeezed her hand.

Pam squeezed it back and turned on the radio. "Today has been a pretty good day so far", she thought just as she found a tiny trace of cum on the corner of her mouth. She happily swiped it off, only to plop it back into her mouth and swallow. She closed her eyes as she savoured his flavour. "A very good day indeed" she thought.

By the time they got home, it had started to rain. Pam, not wanting to get her brand-new shoes dirty at all, had taken them off in the car and put them in their protective little bags. After parking the car in their driveway, Tim grabbed their jackets out of the backseat and handed Pam hers as he put his on. Pam put her shoes into her jacked pocket and zipped it shut.

Tim got out of the car and opened Pam's door for her. It was really pouring down at this point, so together, hand in hand they ran running up the path to the front porch. By the time they arrived, and it was only a short walk, the wind had blown so fierce that their legs and faces were quite wet.

They laughed as they looked at each other, now safely out from the rain but still dripping. Tim reached forward and brought Pam into his embrace. They kissed with their dripping lips; they could taste the rain on each other. Tim rubbed his nose against Pam's. She giggled and eagerly rubbed her nose back. After another quick peck, and after Pam had wiped her hooves on the front mat, Tim wiping his shoes, they walked inside.

Pam handed Tim her jacket after she took her shoes out of the pocket. As he was hanging them up, she went to their room and placed the shoes on their shared dresser. She took them out of the bag and let them rest on top. They deserved to be looked at she thought.

Once she walked back to the living room, she saw Tim in the kitchen, getting ready to cook lunch. "Oh baby, you don't have to do that" she said as she walked up behind Tim, wrapping her arms around his midsection.

"Oh, I don't have to do it huh?" Tim chuckled as he turned around, facing her. Pam shook her head, looking up at him with a grin. "Who's gonna do it then?" Tim teased as he wiped a stray lock of blonde hair out of her green eyes. Her bangs were getting longer, and the rest of her hair too. It was well past a pixie cut at this point.

"Me silly" Pam spoke softly into his chest. "Well what will I do while you make lunch?" Tim asked as he kissed her little horns just below his chin.

"I don't know" Pam started. "You could sit on the couch and watch tv, you could take a bath, you could email your boss and ask for vacation days..." She trailed off on the last suggestion and looked up at Tim suggestively, a hopeful smile tugging at her lips.

Tim chuckled at her lack of subtlety. "Okay baby, how about I sit on the couch, watch tv and email my boss?" Pam beamed up at him, smiling. "Perfect" she squeaked happily as she gave him another quick peck on the lips and walked around him to start making their lunch.

Tim sighed happily as he watched her hips sway in her skirt as she moved about. Pam looked back at him over her shoulder. She saw him staring at her bum and she felt a bit of heat rise up her body. She shook her head at Tim and flicked her tail in the direction of the living room. "Get!" she said as she nodded her head in the same direction of her tail.

"Ok, ok" Tim said defensively as he quickly walked out the door, holding his hands up in surrender. Once on the couch, Tim turned on Netflix and put on some funny show he had already seen before. He whipped out his phone and drafted up an email to send to Jerry. He asked for two weeks off. He explained that he and Pam, Jerry knew about Pam, were going to take a road trip to visit her family in Colorado.

Satisfied with his message, he sent it. Hopefully Jerry would check his emails before Monday. Tim was about done the episode when Pam called him to the table. He walked into the kitchen and saw Pam had set the counter and already plated their pasta. "Thanks honey" he offered as he gave her a kiss on the lips. She bit his lower lip before gently pulling away, grinning up at him. "Of course, baby" she said as they both sat down to eat.

Tim and Pam spent the rest of the day together fussing around the house. Pam did the laundry while Tim vacuumed the floors. After the chores were finished, the two of them went to the reading room and Tim opened up their new book, Frankenstein, and started reading to Pam. Pam sat attentively, wrapped up in a warm fuzzy blanket, as Tim got through another chapter. By the time it was over, she wanted to hear another one, but Tim was feeling tired, so Pam relented and they went to bed.

Pam brought Frankenstein with her back to bed. She really wanted to know what happened next. The monster was on the loose and Pam was worried for poor Frankenstein. She read to Tim, her speech much slower than his, and some words she had to turn the book over for Tim to read so that he could pronounce them for her. But for the most part, she was much further along than anyone would have expected for such a novice reader. She was learning very fast.

Eventually, Tim fell asleep as Pam read to him in her sweet voice. She looked over once she heard his gentle snoring. She smiled as she leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Sleepy head" she whispered to him, knowing he would not hear. She placed the book on her nightstand and turned off the lamp, plunging the room into darkness.

Pam snuggled up to Tim, his warmth providing comfort and security, especially after reading about that monster! It wasn't long before Pam drifted off herself. The two lovers lay like that until morning, their limbs entwined, sharing each other's heat.

* * * * *

"Uggggh Fuck! Pam!" Tim moaned through clenched teeth as his orgasm finally subsided, the last wad of cum shooting out the tip of his penis to come to a dribbling stop. Pam shuddered as she bit her lip, her face pressed into the pillows, flushed with blood, her ass sticking up in the air, and her fists clenching and unclenching around a bunch of sheets. She could feel her pulse pounding in her temples as well as her pussy. She pushed her hips back against Tim's pelvis and wiggled them, marinating her pussy in Tim's cum. "What... a way to start... a Sunday morning" she thought as her eyes shuttered closed.

With a sigh, Tim pulled his still engorged, but softening, cock out of Pam's dripping twat. As he did, three huge globs of cum came leaking out of her pussy with an audible queef. It looked and sounded like her pussy was burping up his cum, making an absolute mess of her puffy pussy. Tim admired the sticky strands of his cum hanging from her swollen pink lip. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down through her slit, smearing his cum around and feeling the heat of her lips against his own head.

Pam cooed and wiggled her hips, trying to recapture Tim's cock. Tim tried to pull it away, but Pam was insistent and quickly caught it with her pussy. She sighed gratefully as she slid her hips backwards and buried his cock inside her snug little snatch. "Don't leave baby" she mumbled into the pillow as she pressed her hips back further, her soft firm ass spreading around Tim's groin as he moaned in pleasure.

"Okay baby" he gasped out. "I'll-I'll just rest here for a few moments" he breathed as he gently lay his body on top of Pam's, wrapping his arms under her chest, crossing them and holding onto her full tits. They filled his hands and he enjoyed the way the warm flesh spilled around his fingers. Gently, he rolled Pam and himself onto their sides so that they lay spooning, him the big spoon and her the little spoon.

Pam purred, her chest thrumming with the vibrations, and wiggled her hips appreciatively against Tim, molding herself perfectly to his body. They felt the sticky love juices of the other covering their lower halves. Pam sighed happily as she breathed in their combined scent. Tim gently stroked her arm and boobs, drawing circles on her flesh and teasing her nipples. Tiny bits of milk leaked out. He gently swiped them up with his fingers and fed them to himself and Pam. His cock stayed stiff, nestled safely inside her warm quim. His cum was amazing lubricant as he moved himself ever so slightly around inside her clasping depths.

"Did you get a response from Jerry?" Pam asked, her voice dreamy with the aftershocks of pleasure she felt slowly thrumming throughout her body.

"Yea" Tim mumbled, his voice sounding sleepier than Pam's. "He said I could take the two weeks, but that he needs me in at work for the next two and a half. There is a big project going on right now. The road trip will have to wait a bit"

Pam smiled as she tried to wrap Tim's arms around her more securely. "Well that's not too bad. My family can surely wait a fortnight and a bit to see you".

"Hmm" Tim hummed in response. "Have you told them that you're coming back, and that you're bringing me too?" He asked, after a moment. Pam shook her head and brought Tim's fingers back to her nipples. "How could I tell them?" She asked.

"Umm. I guess call them" Tim suggested. Pam giggled at that. "None of the Satyr's on the farm have phones silly. Some of the Farm employees do, and I could call them. I have Dorothy's number memorized, but I think it will be a nice surprise for my family" Tim could hear the smile in her voice at the prospect of him meeting them.

He was excited to meet them too. He really wanted to see where Pam grew up, but he was also more than a little nervous. He had been thinking, was he expected to walk around naked on the farm like everyone else? He wasn't completely opposed to the idea, but he knew that he would have a hell of a lot of trouble not getting an erection walking around with a naked Pam all day.

"Well, I hope I am a surprise that they like" He whispered in Pam's ear before he gently nibbled it. She giggled and turned her head back so that he could kiss the corner of her mouth. "I'm sure they will love you baby" Pam whispered back to him. "But not as much as I love you" she added naughtily as she wiggled her hips, feeling Tim's cock inside rub against her tight gripping walls.

"No" Tim hissed out as he eagerly began sliding his cock in long deep strokes through Pam's pussy. "No one loves me as good as you baby" he whispered to her. Pam merely chirped at his words, his cock hitting her deep and causing her to shake and gasp. Tim desperately held onto his lover as he spooned her. He squeezed her body close to his as their hips worked together to stimulate their mating. The squelching sounds and the scent of their sex picked up. Pam bit her lip, her lower jaw shuddering as she felt Tim's cock spreading her open wider as it swelled. She sighed in pure gratification. It looked like Tim had been lying when he said that round two would be the last one of the morning. She eagerly thrust her hips backward, trying to earn that third load she knew Tim had waiting for her little pussy.