Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 08

Story Info
Tim thinks the farm may actually just be heaven.
20.2k words
4.85
7.4k
17

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Reader. I am sorry for the long delay, but here it is! I hope you like it. As always, all characters are over the age of 18 and please forgive any grammatical mistakes.

*******

Pam woke up to a light shaking. Blearily, she opened her eyes and saw sunlight streaming in through the large windows spread throughout the bedroom. She tried to roll over to snuggle back into Tim's warmth, but then the shaking continued.

"Pamela, sweetie. It's time to wake up," a soft voiced drifted to her ears.

"Urgh," Pam moaned, turning over and propping herself up on one elbow. Her blonde hair was messy and sticking to the side of her face as she yawned, stretching one hand over her head; the blanket covering her fell away. As it fell, it exposed both of her full breasts to the sunlight. Her pink nipples contrasted against the paleness of her skin; there were a few red lines along her chest and shoulders from where the creases in the blankets had imprinted on her during the night.

"What time is it Mama?" Pam asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and turning to face her mother who was kneeling by the bed.

"Just an hour past dawn darling. You, Cynthia and Tim are the last ones still sleeping."

"Mmm," mumbled Pam fondly as she turned and looked over her shoulder at Tim who was still asleep, spooning an equally asleep Cynthia. The blanket covering them only concealed a bit of their lower halves, leaving Tim's cute pale butt exposed. Pam was about to reach over and pinch said butt when her mother pushed something into her hands.

"Here you go sweetie," Ismena whispered as she handed her daughter a deep bowl filled with steaming water that had a pleasant aroma. She also placed two small cloths on the bedside table next to her daughter. Pam took a whiff of the pleasant steam curling off of the bowl and smiled; it smelled like pine needles and sandalwood.

"Thanks mama," Pam said as she dipped a cloth in the water and wrung it out with her hands.

"Of course, darling," Ismena said as she started heading towards the stairs, her tail flicking lazily about. As she was about to descend, she turned back to Pam and nodded at the still forms of Cynthia and Tim. "Make sure they don't stay sleeping too long," she whispered just loud enough for Pam to hear.

Pam finished wiping her face and nodded at her mother, giving her a thumbs up. Ismena smiled and gingerly walked down the stairs, her hooves clopping ever so quietly on the hardwood.

Pam took the cloth in her hands and started to reach for her groin, expecting to find a big mess leaking from her pussy. But as she gently gave the first swipe, she pulled away a clean cloth and only felt the moisture from the cloth on her previously dry lips.

Remembering last night, Pam smiled and got up, walking around the bed with the bowl and the other towel in hand. Placing the bowl on the ground, Pam took her cloth and dipped it in again. Then, ever so gently she began to dab and wipe away the sleep from Cynthia's eyes.

Slowly, Cynthia rose from her sleep and pulled away from Pam's ministrations. Blearily, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times.

"Pam?" Cynthia asked, yawning then rubbing her face, wondering why it was damp.

"It's time to get up Cyn." Pam whispered as she dipped the cloth in water again and wrung it out.

"Mmhhhhmmm," Cynthia moaned as she remembered last night and became aware of Tim's comforting presence behind her. "5 more minutes?" Cynthia asked cutely as she snuggled back into Tim, even trying to pull her blanket back up around her chin.

Pam chuckled and grabbed the blanket, stopping her sister from pulling it all of the way back up.

"Nuh-uh uh missy," Pam admonished her sister. "You've had my man for long enough. It's my turn now."

"Ugh!" Cynthia huffed sleepily before throwing off her blanket, sitting up on the bed and swinging her legs around so that her white tipped hooves rested on the floor. After stretching her arms high above her head, pushing her tiny, perky chest out, and yawning extensively, Cynthia ran her hands down her trim tummy and over her coppery bush.

"Oh, my gods, Pam," Cynthia mumbled, swiping a few fingers through her sensitive pussy lips. When she brought her hands back up there was dried and still wet semen between her fingers. She held up her fingers, spreading them and closing them for Pam to see the gooey cum between. Pam only giggled knowingly; she handed her sister the wet cloth which Cynthia took with a disbelieving shake of her head. "Does he always cum this much?" Cynthia asked conversationally as she used the cloth to wipe away all of the excess grime from her coupling with Tim last night. She kept her butt scooted close to the edge of the bed so that her pussy wouldn't leak onto the mattress too much. Pam looked at her sister's amazingly pink snatch and felt a thrumming in her own as she watched her sister squeeze and out came a gooey white wad of cum.

Pam let out a quick, quiet laugh and dipped the other towel in the water.

"Pretty much. He didn't use to cum so much... But ever since he started drinking my milk, he has been producing pretty huge loads," Pam admitted, nodding her head appreciatively.

Cynthia giggled and stopped swiping her pussy for a moment. She took the cloth away and swung it around casually as she talked.

"So, like, you feed him your milk, and that helps him produce his Milk?... which then you get fed, but not to your tummy, to your pusssssssy?" Cynthia asked playfully, her eyebrows raised suggestively.

Pam blushed but smiled, nodding.

"I guess so... I don't know... I like it. I think it's hot how much he cums." Pam mumbled somewhat self-consciously.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I think it's pretty fucking hot too," Cynthia said as she began wiping her pussy again. "Let's you know that he really wants to knock you up," she added as an afterthought. Pam blushed at her sister's comment but didn't say anything; she merely wrung out the towel and clambered onto the bed.

"Are you gonna wake him up?" Cynthia asked, looking over her shoulder to where Pam was peeling the blankets and furs off of Tim, her tail flicking back and forth in anticipation.

"Well yea," Pam said, looking at her sister as if it were obvious.

"But Imma clean him first if I can," she added quietly. Cynthia nodded and turned around so that she could watch. She loved the way her sister's heavy breasts hung beneath her and swayed gently with her movements.

Once Tim was fully exposed, all of the blankets and furs piled off to his side, Pam took in his sleeping form. He lay on his back, his messy cock lazily lying on his stomach. His abs could still be seen clearly even though he was as relaxed as could be. His muscular arms lay out to his sides, as if seeking the nannies that were no longer there. After a moment, his peaceful expression turned into a slight scowl as goosebumps rose on his skin that was no longer protected from the cold.

Pam hummed happily as she gazed at Tim, simply content to look at him in all of his beauty and appreciate that he was hers. Then, with gentle hands, she picked up his soft dick and gently began wiping away all the mess from her little sister's pussy. Tim twitched in his sleep, but didn't roll over and didn't pull away.

"Good thing Mama brought warm water," Pam thought as she continued to clean away last night's mess.

As she slowly washed Tim's dick, Cynthia crawled further onto the bed and helped her sister as best she could with the cloth that she had been using. Eventually, having two sets of warm hands and warm cloths seemed to agree with Tim's sleeping cock, and it gradually swelled in size.

Cynthia giggled and squeezed his cock a little harder, trying to force more blood into his member.

"It's so amazing watching it grow and grow." She breathed out as her gaze was lasered in on Tim's cock.

"I know," said Pam hungrily, her gaze also locked onto her lover's manhood.

Just then, Tim grumbled and turned his head, his eyes starting to flutter open.

"Mrhmm... Pam?" he asked sleepily, raising his hands above his head and stretching his legs out underneath him so they knocked into Pam's and Cynthia's legs. "Mm, and Cynthia?" Tim added with a smile, finally opening his eyes fully and looking down at the two nannies crouching over his wet and warm dick.

"Good morning baby," Pam cooed down to Tim as she leaned over his abdomen, her warm heavy tits knocking into his erect cock.

"Ah" Tim breathed in, caught off guard but feeling very accepting of the lovely contact.

"It is a good morning," he said smiling down at his lover, and then looking over and smiling at Cynthia too.

"Did you sleep well Tim?" Cynthia asked as she crawled up the bed and placed her hips next to his shoulder, leaning her face down and gently parting her lips. Tim leaned up into the kiss and held onto her lips with his own, taking his time to savour her flavor and feel, his tongue gently teasing past her teeth. This made Cynthia smile and she pulled back, gently pushing a curl off of Tim's forehead.

"I had an amazing sleep thanks to you," Tim said, gazing into her hazel eyes. "How about you?" He returned.

"Best sleep I've had in a long time," Cynthia whispered as she bent back down and kissed Tim again.

"Mmmm." Came his response through the tender kiss.

"Well, nap time is over baby, and it's about time that you pay a little attention to your girlfriend," Pam said reproachfully from her position above Tim's dick.

Tim sat up in the bed and reached forward, hooking his hands underneath Pam's armpits. Pam looked at him coyly, her bottom lip between her teeth but her eyebrow raised in a mock warning. With a heave, he lifted her up and brought her forward so that she was sitting in his lap, his dick caught between her cheeks and her fleeced legs splayed out on the outside of his hips.

Pam squeaked as she was pulled up and forward, but once seated comfortably in Tim's lap, she smiled and pushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear, as if shy.

"I'm sorry baby." Tim whispered with a playful smile as he nipped at Pam's neck and collarbone.

Pam giggled, then moaned as Tim began sucking on her neck, switching from spot to spot before he left any marks. Cynthia gently ran her nails over her sister's and Tim's skin, acting as a fairly passive observer of the two lovers.

"You didn't fuck me last night." Pam said in a whiney voice, her green eyes looking into Tim's blue ones with mock hurt.

"No... I didn't," Tim admitted as he kissed Pam on the lips, then behind the ear. "How about we make up for that right now?" he asked, pulling away and staring into Pam's verdant gaze.

Pam nodded her head, saying nothing but biting her lip.

"I think that he should give you two nice big loads Pam!" Cynthia drawled as she kneeled behind her sister and rubbed her shoulders, pressing her tiny tits into her sister's back. Pam moaned and leaned into her sister's touch, ultimately thrusting her chest out into Tim's face.

"One for what he didn't do last night," Cynthia whispered into her sister's ear, gently raking her nails across her shoulders. "And one for how unbelievably fuckable you are in the morning," Cynthia added, switching shoulders and whispering into the other ear.

Pam moaned and leaned back into her sister's perky chest.

"I think that's a good idea," Tim said before gently hefting one of Pam's breasts and bringing it to his mouth. Pam gasped then moaned as Tim began to drink from her. She reached her hands behind his head and ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp.

"Oooohh!" Cynthia exclaimed as she watched Tim latch onto her sister's nipple. Quickly she scooted around Pam's back and placed herself next to Tim. Eagerly, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around Pam's currently unattended left breast.

Pam took in a deep breath as she felt Cynthia start to suckle. She had rarely had two people draining a tit at the same time, and the sensations seemed to be too much. She started rubbing her hips against Tim's groin, covering his bush in her girly slime. Tim only moaned appreciatively at the warm sensation of her soft pussy and wrapped his hands around her hips, encouraging her undulations but keeping them steady enough so that he wouldn't lose her teat.

Cynthia moaned long and slow, giving suck at a very gently pace, trying to calm her sister through her gentle ministrations. Pam moaned appreciatively and unhooked one hand from behind Tim's head and placed it behind Cynthia's neck, encouraging her sister to continue.

Pam leaned her head back and rubbed the backs of Cynthia's and Tim's neck, encouraging her hungry little drinkers.

Taking her tail, and instead of flicking it back and forth in pleasure, Pam wrapped it around Tim's erect cock, circling it around and around until it was coiled along most of his length.

Tim took in a long slow breath through his teeth, unhooking his lips from her nipple as Pam wrapped her tail around his erection. She squeezed and massaged his cock with it, the coiled vice gently encouraging more blood flow.

"Fuck baby," he moaned as he leaned his forehead into her soft breast, the scent of her skin and his saliva heavy.

"Mmmm, don't stop Tim!" Pam whined, holding up her unattended breast and pushing it into Tim's face, encouraging him to wrap his lips back around her nipple and its milk dripping tip.

Tim took a deep breath, enjoying the feel of Pam's soft body on top of his and gently took her nipple back into his mouth, sucking as he did so.

Cynthia and Tim drained Pam faster than she had ever been drained before. By the time her milk was running out, Pam's nipples felt as if they were as swollen and stiff as Tim's dick. Her whole body was flushed and her nails dug into Tim and Cynthia's shoulders, she was gripping them both so hard.

Cynthia was first to finish, she being the real master milk drinker. With a very satisfied and eager shaking of her head, Cynthia let go of Pam's left nipple and sprinkled gentle kisses all over the rest of her sister's ample breast.

Cynthia then stood on her knees and shifted herself so that she was able to grab her sister's ass in her right hand and her left breast in her left hand. She kneaded her big sister's flesh with her hands, knowing that she wasn't going to draw out any more milk, but merely because she knew that Pam liked it.

Slipping her right-hand underneath Pam's bum, Cynthia slid her fingers around until she felt Pam's fat pussy lips. They were absolutely soaked! All over Pam's lips, even along the inside of her thighs, was her slimy girl cum.

Cynthia pulled out her hand excitedly as Tim gently pulled off of Pam's other nipple, having drained that tit too.

Seeing that he was finished, Cynthia scrambled around Pam, and pressed her gooey fingers against Tim's lips. Tim eagerly opened his mouth, immediately recognizing the amazing aroma that was Pam's pussy, and sucked Cynthia's fingers clean; Cynthia giggled.

"I think he really likes your pussy Pam." Cynthia said good naturedly.

"MMMmmmmm" Came Pam's response.

"I don't like it," Tim said simply."I looooove it. I adore it. I'm goddam obsessed with it." He added as he looked from Cynthia to Pam, forcing her to meet his gaze.

"Hhrrrnnnn, oh Tim." Pam said desperately as she raised herself up, uncoiling her tail from around Tim's cock. Using it, she placed his dick against her dripping slit. She immediately sat down, fully sheathing his hot cock inside her hotter cunt.

Tim gasped and braced his hands against the mattress as her pale bottom met his thighs, pushing him downwards. As Pam took Tim's cock all the way, she whined, her voice rising in pitch. Feeling his dick spread her and just absolutely FILL her felt glorious. She undulated her hips and wiggled her shaking booty, trying to seat herself further onto her lover.

"Awwww. You take his dick so well." Cynthia cooed, sounding just a little jealous at how easily Pam took all of Tim.

"Lots...of Practice." Pam said breathlessly, pushing a strand of hair out of her face as she began bouncing up and down on Tim's cock.

Cynthia was fascinated as she watched her sister's stretched pink lips engulf, then reveal Tim's shining, vein wreathed dick. She supposed that her pussy must have looked similarly stretched when she took Tim last night; that thought really turned her on. Cynthia watched as her sister's clear goo pooled at the base of Tim's schlong and dripped down to his balls.

Curious, and also super wet herself, Cynthia scooted behind her sister and Tim. Placing her hands onto Pam's shoulders, Cynthia stopped her bouncing.

"Gimme a sec," she whispered into Pam's ear before carefully placing her head underneath her sister's ass.

Pam gasped as she felt her sister's tongue slide up the back of her pussy from Tim's cock, to then glide over and wiggle over her asshole. Pam wiggled back, and basked in the soft warm, wet sensation that was her sisters' tongue.

Tim groaned and gripped onto Pam's thighs, then her tits, as Cynthia licked up his dripping ballsack onto the part of his shaft that was exposed and not safely inside Pam's snug snatch.

The part of his dick that was inside of Pam was basking in the softest, wettest, and most grippy pussy he'd experienced. It seemed that Pam liked sex with her sister involved, and it was pushing Tim over the edge too.

"Too... much... baby," Tim managed to croak out before unleashing a blast of sperm inside of Pam.

Pam felt the first hot splash deep inside of her, and she sighed, her body relaxing and letting gravity take over in order to sink herself further onto Tim's now spitting schlong. She wiggled her ass and concentrated on the sensations Tim's pulsing dick sent up her wet walls.

Cynthia jumped for a moment when the ball sack she was tonguing pulsed. However, she was quickly back on them, smothering Tim's sensitive boys with her soft, wet lips and tongue. She pushed them around and further encouraged them to empty their heavy load into her sister's pussy. After all, it was only fair since Pam let Cynthia's muff take so much of their cream last night.

Tim clenched his teeth and moaned through them as the sensory overload from Pam's pussy and Cynthia's mouth left him seeing stars. His lurching cock, which was spitting out sperm so forcefully it kind of hurt, finally slowed. Taking deep breaths, Tim basked in the comfortingly heavy sensation of his post-orgasm.

Sensing that Tim was finished based on how his cock no longer lurched and pulsed, and from him no longer grunting like an idiot, Cynthia pushed up on her sister's plump bum.

Looking over her shoulder questioningly, Pam leaned forward so her tits were in Tim's face. Tim happily hummed and batted her hanging tits with his face, enjoying the warmth and weight of them on him. That distracted Pam and she giggled, leaning forward further so that her tits smothered Tim; she shook her chest, and as a result, Tim's messy cock slipped out of her even messier pussy.

Cynthia cooed in excitement and pressed her face into her sister's snatch, catching the load of cum that seeped out before it fell. Her cute perky nose was pressed right up against Pam's asshole as Cynthia opened her mouth as wide as she could and held out her tongue. She felt Tim's still searingly hot load seep out of her sister to land on her tongue; eagerly, she sucked, slurping up the leaking sperm.

Pam gasped at the contact and bit her lip. "Fuck Cynnnnn," she moaned as her tail shook with ecstasy.

Cynthia slurped up as much cum from Pam's pussy as quickly as she could. She had to get to Tim's cock before it got too soft. Quickly dipping her head back down, Cynthia grabbed Tim's flagging pole and licked up its entire length, gathering up as much cum as she could. Then, once at the top, she opened her mouth and swallowed Tim's cock head. Tim moaned as his overly sensitive Tip was engulfed in the warmth of Cynthia's mouth.