Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia clung to Tim as he unloaded in her, and Tim clutched at the picnic blanket, his knuckles white as sweat dripped off of his nose to land on Cynthia's chest.

The feeling of Chryssy pressed up against his back, softly cooing and gently running her fingers along his skin was bliss as Tim slowly stopped cumming.

Everyone stayed stuck together for a minute as their breathing settled; Tim and Cynthia definitely taking the longest to recover.

Pam looked up at Tim as he leveraged himself up from his plank position above Cynthia. Chryssy moving back as well to give Tim space. Pam bit her lip and gazed into Tim's eyes.

"That was so fucking hot babe!" She whispered.

Tim smirked tiredly and slowly drew his dripping cock out of Cynthia, causing her to mewl pathetically at the absence of his comforting, and filling presence. Pam felt her own pussy gush at the sight of the messy, white and clear cum covered monster that was her boyfriend's dick. The fact that it had just come out of her little sister's cum soaked pussy made it even hotter.

Pam leaned over Cynthia and kissed Tim. He wasn't ready at first, but quickly hummed in contentment and embraced the kiss.

"Heeeeeeeey!" Cynthia whined, pushing Pam away.

"I'm the one he just dumped his load into. Don't you think I could get some attention instead of being treated like a toy????"

Pam giggled sheepishly and scooted away so she wasn't hovering over her sister.

"Sorry Cyn," She whispered as she leaned down and kissed her sensually on the lips.

Pam felt Cyn smile into the kiss as her little sister reached up and stroked her hair. Once they pulled back, there was nothing but happiness in both sisters' eyes.

Cynthia looked up at Tim then and held her arms out innocently like a child wanting to be picked up, her fingers beckoning him towards her. Tim smiled and leaned down, kissing Cynthia and enjoying the soft feel of her lips and the delicate taste of her mouth.

After a while, both pulled away from the other and Tim sat back on his haunches, his sloppy dick starting to soften.

"Oh no, looks like she couldn't handle it all." Chryssy said in mock disappointment as she looked at her littlest sister's dripping snatch. Out was seeping a copious load of Tim's cum. Cynthia blushed but spread her legs further and tilted her ass up so that less would leak. Her pink lips continued to leak white.

"I only have a tiny pussssssy," she said in what sounded like an adorably self-conscious tone- even though her ear splitting grin seemed quite pleased with the fact that her pussy was so tiny.

Chryssy didn't need a second invitation and was soon gently lapping at Cyn's muff. Taking long slow swipes that left Cynthia shivering with pleasure.

"And how about I take care of you??" Pam said sensually as she crawled over to Tim, her eyes locked onto his dick and her tail flicking behind her.

"If you realllllllly want to," Tim said playfully, seating himself back.

"Oh, I do," Pam whispered before gently taking Tim into her mouth. They both moaned in unison at the contact of lips to cock.

Soon, Tim's little guy was sparkling clean with Pam's saliva. No more Cynthia cum, and no more Tim cum to be found anywhere on it. After a few moments of carefully slurping on his balls, Pam pulled back and admired her handiwork, glad that she had seemingly cleaned up all traces of her lover's and sister's copulation.

"All done!" Pam said happily as she abruptly got up. When she turned around, she saw Cynthia shuddering, her body curled up into a ball and her legs crossed, trapping Chryssy's head between her legs as she evidently experienced another orgasm.

Pam thought the way Cynthia turned so red and pink when she orgasmed was way too adorably cute. She loved her lil sis soooo sooooo much.

As Cynthia lay back down on the blanket gasping for air, her eyes wide and unfocused, she loosened her legs and allowed them to drop to the sides, freeing her eldest sister. Chryssy pulled away from Cynthia's pussy. Her face was a bit of a mess; Cynthia's nannie cum all over her nose and lower face. However, Chryssy had a huge smile on nonetheless. With one last loving peck to Cynthia's clit, which caused her to mewl weakly and Chryssy to giggle, Chryssy turned away to look at Tim and Pam.

"I'm done too!" She said simply.

Pam and Tim both looked at Cynthia's very pink, almost red, and very puffy pussy. While it did look like it had just received an absolute pounding, which it had, there was no more of Tim's cum seeping out of it.

"Did you suck out all of Tim's cum Chryssy?!" Pam asked incredulously.

"Well, not all of it, but enough," Chryssy said, looking back to admire her neat and tidy handiwork. "By the way, you taste good Tim." Chryssy said to the side as she gently inserted a finger back into Cynthia. Cynthia gasped and looked down at Chryssy, her lower lip between her teeth. Chryssy shushed Cynthia as she gently dug into her soft pussy before withdrawing her finger and plopping the dollop of Tim's cum that she had collected from her little sisters snatch into her mouth, savouring his flavour before swallowing. "Especially mixed with my little sister," Chryssy mumbled devilishly as she turned back to Tim, her eyes smoky and her finger fresh and sparkling, straight from her mouth.

Tim blushed but Pam smiled, looking from her sisters to Tim. She was so glad that they were getting along. She was so proud of Tim for being so understanding and cool about all of this. She knew he wasn't nearly as comfortable with sex as she and her sisters were, but he was doing so good! She was also so proud that Tim was her man whom she could show off to her sisters, and even share.

With warm fuzzy feelings in her tummy Pam scooted over to Tim and wrapped him in a hug. He smiled down at her and pulled her closer.

"What's that for?" He asked happily.

"Because I love you." Pam mumbled into him.

"Mmm. I love you too baby," Tim whispered as he leaned down and kissed the top of Pam's head, right between her cute little horns.

The 4 of them spent the next half hour or so lounging around and recovering their strength. Pam stayed attached to Tim, holding him close to her the whole time. It was a wonderful way to pass the rest of the morning.

Before they packed up to head back to the house, Chryssy finally took a dip in the water. After watching her dive in, Cynthia followed suit, who was closely followed by a giggling Pam, and finally, a smiling Tim.

They all dried off rather quickly after getting back out and packed up their things. As they walked back to the house, the cool breeze and their damp hair kept them feeling fresh in the summer heat.

"Thanks so much for coming along Chryssy!" Pam called out to Chryssy who was walking in front with Cynthia. Tim much preferred the two sisters walking in front; it allowed him to get a look at their, perky, wobbly butts instead of the other way around.

Chryssy turned around and smiled at Pam.

"Thanks for asking me to come along... It turned out to be quite the lovely morning. I feel so refreshed, and... soooo well milked," Chryssy added the last with a sly look in Tim's direction. Tim flushed but managed to return her smile.

"Hey! Pam didn't ask you to come along! I did!" Cynthia spewed indignantly to her eldest sister.

"Well, than thank youuuuu very much!" Chryssy sighed in exaggeration as she pulled Cynthia close to her bosom and squeezed her tightly. Cynthia giggled and mushed her face into her sister's big boobies; apparently well placated by her magnificent tits.

It wasn't long before the four of them arrived back at the house. They went inside and Pam brought Tim with her to unpack the things that they had brought with them to the beach. Chryssy went to go looking for their mother and Robert in the garden.

"Wanna help Cyn?" Pam called out to her little sister who was already walking away.

"Ummmmm. I'm feeling pretty tired Pam. I think imma go take a nap."

"Maybe one too many cums this morning???" Pam asked playfully.

"Never too many cums," Cynthia retorted smirking. "Just not enough sleep for how much I've been cumming."

"Ok. Well don't sleep too long!" Pam called out as Cyn started back down the hall.

"We don't want you up all night trying to drain Tim!"

"You mean youuuuu don't want me up all night trying to drain Tim. I'm sure that Tim would be perfectly okay emptying his balls into me all night long!" Cynthia called back over her shoulder. Tim flushed and looked at Pam guiltily. Pam rolled her eyes.

"Ugh. What a lil slut" Pam mumbled just loud enough for Tim to hear as she took him by the hand and led him away.

"You're gonna be emptying into ME tonight. Okay baby?" Pam asked Tim, holding his gaze sternly.

"Of course, honey." Tim said before kissing Pam delicately on the lips. Pam smiled, satisfied and continued leading the way. They disposed of the towels and picnic blanket into the laundry pile and restocked the snacks that they hadn't eaten back into the pantry.

It didn't take them long, and once they were finished, Pam looked at Tim and clapped her hands.

"What do you want to do?" She asked, a smile on her face and her eyes shining. Tim looked from her eyes down at her chest, her full perky bust, pale skin, blue veins, bright pink puffy nipples, all drawing him in.

Pam followed his gaze and blushed, but smiled, nodding in understanding and grabbing Tim by the hand, practically skipping to one of the milking dens.

Pam turned around as they entered the den, her emerald eyes were sparkling mischievously as she plopped herself down on the couch. Her tits bounced and settled on her chest, Tim's eyes following them closely. Pam looked up at him seductively as she laid herself out on the couch, spreading herself out sensually.

Tim lowered himself gently on top of her, his body positioned slightly offset from hers so that his face was level with her naval. He kissed his way up her trim tummy, causing Pam to giggle and wrap her legs around him. Tim purred as he felt her warm pussy on his abs and her soft fleeced legs on his sides and bum.

Reaching the underside of her deliciously soft tits, Tim kissed from the underboob up. As his eyes crested her tits and he could make eye contact with her, Tim saw Pam's eyes half lidded, burning, and her lip between her teeth. He smirked and slowed his pace, peppering more kisses over her silken flesh. Eventually, he reached her nipples, which were at that point, standing very erect.

"Are you thirsty?" Pam whispered as she gently squeezed one tit with her tiny hand and pushed it towards his face. Tim only smiled and nodded, closing his eyes and opening his lips to gently latch onto her little pink bud.

As he began to suck, Tim moaned, feeling Pam's warm flesh fill his mouth as milk splash wetly against his tongue, coating his palate. Pam echoed his sound as she leaned her head back, closing her eyes and reaching forward, tangling her fingers in his hair. She loved guiding his movements as he nursed from her.

The two of them spent the better part of half an hour snuggling, petting, nursing, and kissing the other in the den. Tim drained Pam slowly, taking his time between nursing and peppering her with little kisses. He kneaded and palmed her tits, enjoying the way the soft flesh spilled out of his hands.

"God, I love your tits so much Pam," Tim said between lazy kisses, latching on to one nipple and gently giving suck. Pam giggled and ran her nails through his hair.

"I know you do baby." She cooed down to him. After a moment, she hesitantly asked.

"Did you like Chryssy's milk better than mine?"

Tim stopped kissing her soft boobs and looked up at her, she blushed, just able to meet his gaze.

"Chryssy is very delicious Pam, as I'm sure all of your sisters who have milk are..." A bit of apprehension appeared in Pam's eyes.

"But none of them, NO ONE, could EVER approach the perfection that is your milk sweetie." He finished speaking as he latched back onto her nipple, his eyes holding hers. Once her eyes were trapped by his, he sucked in a long steady stream.

Pam felt Tim's words hit her hard and the apprehension fled from her like a cloud in the breeze as his mouth pulled her cream from her. Her legs shook involuntarily from the sensations and feelings assaulting her.

"Ooooooooh Tiiiiiim," She whined as she squirmed with pleasure. Tim hummed happily seeing her reaction.

After a few more minutes, Pam was pretty much drained, her milk no longer came in spurts and streams, but just tiny trickles. Tim knew that she wouldn't produce more for a few hours, and knew that her nipples started to get sore if he kept demanding more milk that simply wasn't there. Gently, he unlatched and rested his head on her chest, her breasts acting as the world's best pillows.

Pam sighed happily and absentmindedly continued to run her fingers through his hair. Tim loved the attention.

"God, I could live in this moment forever." Tim mumbled into Pam's chest.

"Mhm... There is nothing stopping you from living here... Forever." Pam ventured tentatively.

Tim looked up at her, his eyes questioning. Pam blushed but continued to talk.

"You could live on the farm here with me... You wouldn't be the first human to do so."

Tim smiled and put his head back down on Pam's chest. Thinking about her words.

"Maybe someday soon Pam. But I can't just leave my house behind, unsold. Can't leave my work without giving them some notice." He looked back up at her as he was talking, wanting to see her reaction. She looked at him, shrugging her shoulders.

"I know you can't move here starting now silly." She said, bopping his nose with her dainty finger. "But like. Maybe in a few years, maybe if you get tired of working all day and maybe you just want to live a quieter life. A life where you get to drink milk all day and play with your girlfriend," Pam added at the end mischievously, wiggling her body so that her boobs shook enticingly.

Tim laughed and sat up, pulling himself upright so that he could lean down and kiss Pam. She eagerly leaned up into his kiss, their soft lips mushing against the other's.

"I think I would like that very much baby." Tim said once they pulled away. That brought a bright smile to Pam's face as she looked up at her lover.

The two of them spent a few more minutes in each other's embrace and a shared quiet silence before Pam spoke up.

"Ooooooh! Tim, would you like to meet Riza?! She is like my best friend! Well, best friend who isn't also my sister," She added as an afterthought.

"Sure. Where does she live?"

"Her tree is in the forest behind the house!"

"Her tree?"

"Well yea, she is a Dryad... a forest Nymph." She added at Tim's blank look.

"Hmmm. Well then yea, I'd love to meet her."

"Great! We can go right now, before dinner is ready!" Pam gushed happily as she quickly stood up, her tail flicking excitedly as she once again dragged Tim along behind her.

As they were walking out the back of the house, they passed through the garden.

Ismena looked up from her crouching position as she heard the back door swing open. Pam strode out, her golden hair caught by the breeze framing her delicate face. Tim was closely behind.

"Pam sweetie!" Ismena called out. Pam turned, and quickly spotter her mother.

"Yes Mama?"

"Where are you and Tim going?"

"I was going to introduce him to Riza!"

"Hmmm. Okay, well don't take too long. We're about to start preparing dinner soon and I don't want you to miss it."

"Okay, don't worry we won't!" Pam called out as she and Tim started walking away.

"And Pamela, say hello to your brother, he just got back from the North of the valley!" Ismena admonished her daughter, nodding her head to her right where Chryssy was kneeling next to Robert and another much younger looking Billie.

This Billie was short, about the same height as Pam, if not an inch shorter. He had wavy brown hair, and pale blue eyes. He was pretty slim, though the same couldn't be said for his hips.

"Oh, Hey Jeffery!" Pam squealed as she rushed over and wrapped her brother closest to her in age in a hug.

"Mffff. Hello Pam." Jeffery said warmly as his little sister hugged him. When she pulled away, he got a close look at the human who was with her. His smile quickly faded from his face, but he tried to hide his distaste by quickly turning back to the garden.

Tim was about to introduce himself, but noticed Jefferey's look and faltered. Pam didn't seem to notice as she was already turning back around and rushing back to Tim, a huge smile on her face. Tim put a smile on his own, ignoring the slight, and they were off.

"Jeffery. Why didn't you say hello to Tim?" Ismena asked her youngest son once Pam and Tim were out of sight. Ismena found that Jeffery could be so moody sometimes. It was almost like he was still a teenager even though he hadn't been for quite some time.

"He didn't say hi to me," Jeffery replied sulkily.

"He was about to when you turned away," Ismena admonished her son gently.

"Well maybe I don't want to talk to feet over there."

"Jeffery! That is no way to talk about our guest. Tim is staying with us for as long as Pam likes, and you will treat him with some respect!" Ismena said, her ire rising as she stood on her hooves and loomed over her son.

Chryssy and Robert looked over at Jeffery, their expressions hard to read, but nonetheless unimpressed.

"...Sorry Mama," Jefferey finally spoke through gritted teeth.

"I will be more respectful to Tim." He added lamely as he poked at the dirt in front of him.

"Good. I fully expect you to," Ismena harumphed as she got back to the ground to continue pulling vegetables.

Only a few minutes later and Jeffery made up some excuse to head back into the house. Ismena let him go.

Chryssy sidled up to her mother after the interaction.

"Do you think that there is gonna be any problems between him and Tim?"

Ismena sighed and stopped what she was doing.

"I sure hope not... But you know that Jeffery doesn't' like humans. Not ever since that man rejected him."

Chryssy was quiet for a moment, then placed her hand comfortingly on her mother's shoulder.

"I'm sure he will behave himself."

Ismena looked up at her first born and smiled.

"I'm sure he will too."

Inside the house, Jeffery washed himself free of the dirt then wandered around, looking to see if anyone else was home. He walked into one of the bedrooms and found Cynthia napping. He smiled and walked towards her, wanting to chat.

As he sat down on the bed next to her and was about to shake her awake, he inhaled and got a strong scent from her; a scent that he knew wasn't hers. He inhaled again and crinkled his nose in disgust as he recognized the scent of the human with Pam- Tim.

A little angry now, he shook her awake. He did so somewhat less gently than he probably should have.

"Rrnnngh, Whaaaaat!?" Cynthia mumbled as she got up, wiping sleep from her eyes.

Jefferey pulled himself together, realizing he had been a bit rough, and smiled at his youngest sister.

"Hey Cyn. It's been a while," he offered warmly.

"Oh, hi Jeff," Cynthia returned his warm greeting as she reached out and wrapped her brother in a hug.

"You smell different." Jeffery couldn't help himself.

"Oh. Haha, you noticed did you," Cynthia said, momentarily looking down in the direction of her pussy, which still held a good amount of Tim's cum.

"Sooooooo, you are taking dick now?"

"Mmmm. Yea, pretty recently actually."

"That's cool."

"Hmhm. No, it's hot." Cynthia corrected him with a giggle.

Jefferey laughed along, even though he didn't feel it.

"Would you, maybe take my dick then?" He asked hopefully.

Jeffery was bisexual like many Satyrs. However, he had very rarely had sex with any nannies or women; he mostly fucked billies. He had, on one steamy occasion, gotten with a centaur; that had been a bit more than he had bargained for. He had been walking like a penguin for a week after that one. But nonetheless, he was really interested in pussy; he just had a hard time getting it. His predicament was not unlike that of many young human males, though that comparison would NOT have pleased him.