Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMmmm. No, I'm sorry Jeff. I just got fucked and I'm a little sore. I was taking a nap to recover."

"Not too sore to take the feet's dick though," he mumbled darkly.

"Hey. Don't call Tim that!" Cynthia said indignantly, fairly unimpressed with her brother's attitude. Sure, it had been like edgy funny when Eloise had Called Tim the feet, but she hadn't used it with that tone.

"Why does he always have to be so mopey?" Cynthia thought to herself.

"Fine. I won't call him that," Jeffery said as he stood up.

Cynthia looked at him, seeing that he was upset but also not wanting to comfort him if he was going to be so rude.

"Oookay." She said hesitantly, not really wanting Jeffery to leave but also not willing to talk if he wasn't going to improve his mood.

Jeffery looked at her and saw that he wasn't going to get anything else out of her, or from her, and his mood soured even further.

"You know, I think I'll see you and the rest of the family later. I think I forgot something in the North of the valley. Tell mama I say bye."

"Wait Jeff don't leave!" Cyn called out to her brother as he started to walk away. He turned back to her at the door and gave her a half-hearted smile.

"Talk to you later Cyn," and with that, he was gone. Cynthia frowned, but didn't follow him. She got up and went outside looking for her mother or sisters, wanting to be distracted from that awkward interaction.

Meanwhile, Pam had brought Tim into the forest just behind the house. It hadn't taken long to find Riza's tree. It was a relatively young and very healthy Oak in the middle of a quiet clearing. The tree wasn't huge due to its age, but Tim could tell that it would continue to grow into a magnificent pillar of the forest.

"Riiiiiiiiizaaaaaaaaa!" Pam called out giddily as she twirled into the clearing, her arms outstretched and her hair whipping around her face.

Tim chuckled and followed at a pace.

A breeze passed through the clearing and stirred the branches and leaves of the oak. Just then, out from the trunk of the tree stepped a young lithe woman. She looked to be about the same age as Pam, but she was a bit shorter.

Her hair was dark green, almost black. Her skin was such a pale green that it was almost white. All over her flesh, where humans had veins, she had them too, but hers were green, and much more closely connected, like those found on a leaf. Her nipples, which stood out proudly from her perky upturned tits, were a bright green like the colour of a leaf when sunlight passes through it. Her lips were much the same bright shade of green. Looking into her eyes, Tim noticed that they were a rich, deep brown, like the colour of healthy bark. She batted her dark green lashes as she stepped into the sunlight.

As he finished taking in her image, Pam already had Riza in an embrace. The forest Nymph laughed and happily wrapped her arms around Pam, turning with her as they stepped from foot to foot, and hoof to hoof, unable to stand still in their excitement at being reunited.

"When did you get back Pam?!" Riza asked incredulously as she pulled back and held Pam at arm's length. Tim noticed that her voice was soft like that of rustling leaves on the breeze.

"I just got back yesterday!" Pam admitted. "Sorry I didn't come to see you then," she added, looking down at the ground in embarrassment, one of her hooves kicking at leaves.

"Oh, don't worry about that silly!" Riza said laughing, pulling Pam back in for another hug. "I'm sure your mama and sisters wouldn't have let you leave anyways even if you wanted."

Pam giggled.

"That's probably true."

Just then, Riza peeked over Pam's shoulder to see Tim. Pam turned around to follow her gaze then looked back at Riza smiling.

"That's Tim," She whispered to her best friend. "He's my boyfriend now!" She added giddily.

Riza looked at Tim appraisingly, taking him in as he had done her. After she had finished her inspection, she made eye contact with Tim and gave him a slight nod. Then she leaned in to Pam and whispered so that Tim couldn't hear.

"He's very cute!"

Pam giggled. "I know! I'm so lucky."

Tim finally approached, figuring that the two of them might continue giggling about who knows what for who knows how long. As he did, Riza pulled back from Pam and Pam noticed, moving off to the side so that Tim could greet her friend.

"Hello Riza, it is a pleasure to meet you." Tim said giving a slight bow. Riza smiled at his bow and looked to Pam who wagged her eyebrows as if bragging that she had taught Tim those manners.

Tim straightened up and held out his hand.

"My name is Tim."

Riza reached out and took his hand, it almost completely covered hers.

"It is very nice to meet you Tim." Riza replied, nodding her head slightly. Tim and Riza held each other's gaze for a few moments, further sizing each other up before Pam broke the silence.

"Introductions are done, now come on!" Pam said as she grabbed the hands of both of them and dragged them off into the woods. "Let's go for a nice walk!"

Riza laughed and skipped after Pam, Tim following behind.

The sun was still relatively high in the sky, so the Three of them didn't have to be too worried about losing the light yet. And, underneath the forest canopy the heat of the day didn't get to them. Thankfully, there were no bugs in the underbrush which Tim found to be odd. However, it was extremely satisfying.

"Riza..." Tim said, drawing the Dryad's attention after a moments silence.

"Yes Tim?" She asked, turning to meet his gaze. Pam stopped for a moment to look over her shoulder as well, but quickly resumed walking on the trail, her pointed ears pricked to listen better.

"I was wondering, how is it that you are able to walk so far away from your tree? How far can you go?"

"Oh, well this isn't far from my tree at all really. I can usually walk 5 miles in any direction from my tree. Buuuuuut, thanks to this one," Riza said smiling, looking in Pam's direction. "I have a bunch of my saplings and younger trees spread throughout the valley so that I can travel pretty much its entire area."

"Your... saplings?" Tim asked, not quite catching on to that part of Riza's response.

"Yea, my saplings. They're like my little baby trees, well not really baby trees because they won't produce a Dryad like me, but they are seeded from my tree; so, they enable me to travel within a 5-mile distance from them as well. I can access all my baby trees from my tree... It's kind of like forest teleportation." Riza finished, seeming proud of her explanation. Tim thought it was a rather good one too.

"That's... really fascinating." Tim said truthfully. "Do you have any trees outside of this valley?"

"Mm. No. I don't. I think it would be really wonderful one day to get a seed outside somewhere; I could see a bit more of the world ya know." Riza mumbled wistfully.

"Well, I'm sure you will one day." Tim said cheerfully.

"I'm going to make sure she does!" Pam broke into the conversation, looking back at Riza and giving her a conspiratorial wink.

Riza laughed and leaned against Pam.

"I know you will Pam. You helped me plant all my lil guys so far."

"We're gonna get you to see the world. Don't you worry." Pam said, pulling Riza in close for a hug.

Tim smiled at their interaction and kept on walking.

Eventually, Tim and Pam said goodbye to Riza and started heading back to the house.

"I really liked her," Tim spoke into the silence.

"Well, I'm glad, because I really like her too!" Pam said laughing at her own humour. Tim chuckled.

"I would hope so." He mumbled. Pam playfully bumped into his shoulder.

The two of them made it back to the house just as the sun was starting to set behind the mountains, plunging the valley into an early dusk.

Once they walked back into the house, they were greeted by Cynthia. Her hair was slightly disheveled, she had a slight colour to her cheeks and she had a light sheen of sweat on her face. In her arms she was carrying a big pot that looked to be just slightly too heavy.

Quickly, Tim rushed forward and helped relieve her of the pot. She smiled at him gratefully, and wiped her forehead with her forearm, pushing some hairs out of the way.

"Thanks Tim." She said with a sigh as she placed her hand on her cocked hip. "How was Riza's" She asked Pam.

"Oh, it went well. It seems that Tim made a good first impression." Pam said smiling, looking at Tim proudly.

"He seems to be good with those huh?" Cynthia asked rhetorically, looking up at Tim and winking; at the same time, she slapped his butt. Tim jumped a little, causing Cynthia to smirk, but honestly, he kind of liked the casual intimate contact. "This way Mr. first impressions" Cynthia said as she turned around and sauntered down the hall, her tight little bubbly butt leading the way. Pam sighed and rolled her eyes but followed Tim and her sister.

Once inside the kitchen, Tim dropped off the pot on the stove where Cynthia directed him.

Off to the side Ismena, Chryssy, and Sam were cutting up vegetables for the stew that they would be having for supper. Eloise was digging through the pantry looking for more ingredients. As she heard Tim place the pot on the stove she looked up, smirking naughtily at the way his muscles tensed placing the pot carefully on the stove top.

"I heard you had a good time at the lake this morning huh Tim?" Eloise called out teasingly. To her surprise, and slight disappointment Tim didn't blush this time when he faced her, and he barely stared at her tits- that part hurt her ego the most.

"I had an excellent time at the lake this morning Eloise. How was your day?" Tim came back with his reply quickly, no hesitation.

Eloise smiled after a moment. It seemed like Tim was adjusting fast. "I had a fine day, thank you for asking." She replied before digging back into the pantry. She would get him back to his blushing, stumbling self at some point, she was sure.

With everyone working together, it didn't take long for dinner to start simmering away.

While they waited, all the nannies went to the closest milking den and sat, chatting away the wait; some of them pumping if they felt like it, some not. Tim accompanied them, firstly because Pam insisted and secondly because everyone else seemed to enjoy his company, if not his flattering wandering gaze.

Robert found them all after he came back in from cleaning up the garden and the tools. He joined them for few moments before they all headed back to the kitchen to set the table for dinner. Once the food was done, they all sat down and ate. It was a nice dinner, a few laughs here and there but overall, good food and better company.

They all helped with the wash up and played a few games before bed. They taught Tim this game of dice that he had never played before and wasn't the easiest thing to pick up. He ended up coming dead last, but Pam won, and her victory was more than enough for him. The way she cheered when she won he found to be adorable. Cynthia didn't seem too thrilled about Pam's win, but not everyone could be such a good loser as Tim.

Tim and Pam took a nice quiet shower and bath together after dice to clean off the day's grime before they went to bed. Cynthia didn't join them as she had already washed after her nap.

Once Tim and Pam were done, they headed upstairs to find Cynthia already warming up the sheets for them. It seemed she didn't want to sleep in her own bed tonight either; Pam and Tim were okay with that.

Cynthia happily scooted over and made room for the two of them, snuggling back into Pam this time so that Tim could spoon his girlfriend in the middle.

Before they drifted off to sleep, Pam felt Tim's erection poking into her butt. Smiling naughtily, she unwrapped an arm from around Cynthia's chest and reached behind her. Tim held his breath as Pam slotted his cockhead against her slippery entrance and gently pushed her ass back, taking the tip of his dick into the folds of her soft pussy.

Pam purred in contentment as she felt Tim slowly but surely sinking his length into her.

Tim sighed as his cock slowly slid home into Pam's slippery depths. He breathed in deeply, his nose full of Pam's delicious scent as he felt his hips connect with her soft bum, the full length of his cock wrapped in the heavenly warm embrace that was her pussy.

Pam wiggled her butt slowly against Tim's hips, stimulating the slippery folds of her insides with his pulsing dick.

"Mmm. Goodnight baby" She whispered over her shoulder.

"Goodnight, my love." Tim whispered down to her as he ever so gently slid his dick in and out of her pussy with the tiniest of movements.

Of course, neither Tim nor Pam actually went to sleep until Tim had emptied his final load for the day safely inside of Pam's warm womanhood. Cynthia was asleep by that point and only shifted slightly as she felt Pam's tiny shudders that indicated her orgasm.

The lovers didn't say any more words to each other after their shared orgasm; they didn't need to. The close physical contact was enough for them. Tim stayed securely nested inside of Pam's messy pussy as they both drifted off to sleep, getting their much needed rest for tomorrow.

**********

Hello Reader. If you liked this chapter, please let me know with some stars or a comment. I know that this one took a long time to come out, but I can't ask for anything more than your continued patience. I have gotten a bit busier in my day-to-day life and I just haven't been coming back to the keyboard as often as I would like. Pam and Tim's story is going to continue, don't worry. I have a lot planned for the future; it's just getting it onto the page that is the problem.

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well, and if not, hopefully this chapter could brighten your day a little!