Momma Got Caught Ch. 02

Story Info
Mommas lover is brought in.
6.4k words
4.21
12.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bry1977
Bry1977
242 Followers

Sarah

How could I have been so stupid? I thought I was being careful and that little bitch caught me anyways. I always knew she was too spoiled, Daddy's little girl. She could never do no wrong in his eyes and he always stood up for her. Now here I sit, humiliated with a sore face strapped to a chair. My life is ruined, either I become a slave to these two perverts or end up in jail with a ruined reputation and no money to my name!

I could feel the tears start rolling down my face, unable to wipe them off. I no longer had any choice left in my own life. I had to bring John here or we would both end up humiliated and behind bars for a long time.

"Now mother dearest, it's time for bed. I will release you. You can have one pillow and blanket, you are to sleep on the floor at the end of our bed," She told me.

I looked at her puzzled, wondering why she had said our bed. She told me, "Yes, our bed, as in mine and Daddies'. This is our bed now. You can sleep on the floor like a good pet, and be thankful we allow you a blanket and pillow."

I let out a sigh and grabbed the pillow and blanket she threw at me. How long would I have to suffer through this humiliation. I wiped the tears from my eyes and folded the blanket over and lay down at the end of the bed trying to make myself comfortable. It was going to be a long night.

Friday Morning

I was startled awake by someone kicking me. I looked up to see Jennifer's face grinning down at me. "Get your ass up, make us breakfast then get ready to fo to work," she told me.

I got up and folded the blanket putting it aside. I went to grab some clothes from my drawer when i felt a painful sting across my ass. Jennifer had smacked me hard. "I told you bitch you will remain naked around the house. You can get dressed after you shower and are ready to go to work. Once you get home you better make sure you are naked once again," She yelled at me.

I slowly made my way downstairs, trying to think of a way out of this hell. I could just leave for work and never come back. However, They may use the evidence they have against me and send to prison anyways. I was so fucked, I had no choice but to play their sick game and hoped they would get bored with me and let me go.

I prepared a breakfast of pancakes, eggs and bacon. I walked back up the stairs poking my head in the bedroom door to see the little bitch bobbing her head on her fathers cock. Disgusting perverts. "Breakfast is ready," I told them.

Jennifer looked up at me with an angry face and walked over to me.

CRACK

"Never interrupt me when I am pleasuring daddy you cow. And you will always address us when you speak to us, if I have to tell you that again you will be severely punished. Am I clear on that Mother Dearest?" She spat at me angrily.

My hand went to my face. That had hurt a lot. With a tear in my eye I said, "Yes Mistress I apologize Mistress."

"Good now go get ready for work. Remember you are to bring lover boy back here and be sure he is naked when you strap him to the chair." She told me.

"Yes Mistress," I replied as I gathered my things and went to get ready to go to work.

Work

I walked into work, swiped my access card and put my hand on the palm scanner, waiting for the buzz of the door to go in. I didn't know what i was going to do. I had no way out of the mess I was in. I tried my best to avoid John for as long as I could. Unfortunately he found me at lunch time.

He came into my office and kissed me. I was filled with lust for him but also with fear and dread for what was to come. "Hello love, care for a lunch time quickie?" He smiled at me.

I tried my best to act cool with him to give nothing away. I could not take any chances. "Not right now darling, but why don't you come over to my house tonight after work?"

He looked at me funny, "What about the cuck and your brat?"

"He will be out of town for the weekend and the pain in the ass kid will be at a friends all weekend. We will have the house to ourselves," I told him.

I could not concentrate on work for the rest of the day. All I could do was worry about what would happen at home that night, afraid for my future and what would happen to John. The day seemed to drag on forever, but inevitably it came time to go home.

John followed me home and parked his car in front of the house. Once we entered through the front door he spun me around to kiss me. I tried my best to smile for him, "Not here love, I have something special planned for us. Come up to the bedroom and get naked" I told him.

He quickly followed behind me ripping his clothes off as he went. Once in the room he had lost the remainder of his clothes and I told him, "sit here in the chair, I have a kinky little game for us."

He sat in the chair and i handcuffed both hands to the chair and strapped his legs to the legs of the chair. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said, "I'm so sorry John"

He looked at me with a confused look on his face, "Sorry about what my love"

"Sorry that you are a wife stealing piece of shit that is now fucked," said Jennifer as she walked into the room.

"What the fuck?" Yelled John. "I thought you said the little bitch wouldn't be home."

"I suggest you watch what you call my daughter you piece of trash," said Bryan as he entered the room behind his daughter. "You are in no position to be doing or saying anything at this point."

"You motherfucker! Ill kill you when i get out of this!" Yelled John.

CRACK

Jennifer's hand swung across his face hard stunning him. He looked at Sarah, "Sarah how can you let them get away with this?"

Jennifer let out a laugh, "Bitch get over here on your knees, NOW"

"Yes Mistress." said Sarah as she went in front of her daughter on her knees.

"You see, you stupid pathetic little prick, she has no choice. Neither do you." Jennifer hit the play button for the DVD player and John watched the scene that played out on the TV.

He watched as he and Sarah had fucked each other various times and in many positions. Shock was visible on his face. "So what you have evidence of infidelity. Divorces happen all the time. That's nothing that could make this happen," he said.

"Oh you stupid, stupid man. If I have video's of you two fucking, don't you think i would have videos of other things as well?" She said. The next scene she showed him was their pillow talk, where they discussed how they were skimming money from the company and over charging the government on each project by a fraction. Not enough to make notice but enough to make them a lot of money. Johns eyes got really big after seeing that. "So now you see. You are fucked. We can easily send you both to prison for a very long time. However, we have decided that you are both going to become our bitches instead. I happened to go shopping today for a lot of really great toys. You are both going to learn your place around here very soon." She picked up a bag and reached into it.

Jennifer- Friday Morning

Mother dearest had just left the house for work. I sat in Daddies lap and smiled, "Daddy? You know I was thinking. About how we should turn the basement into a training dungeon. Tonight we can make those two slaves clean out the basement then we can get it set up. Would you let me use your credit card to go do some shopping?"

"Sweetheart, don't you think we are taking this a little too far now?" Daddy asked me.

"Not at all Daddy," I replied. "I think they deserve far more than what we are doing to them. They are getting off relatively easy compared to what they could get."

"OK Princess. You know I could never say no to you," said Daddy as he opened his wallet and handed her his card.

She gave him a big kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth, wrestling his tongue with hers. With a big grin she jumped up and said, "Thanks Daddy, Im gonna get Mona and go do some shopping."

"Mona? You are not telling her about all this are you? We could get into a lot of trouble for doing this!" said Daddy.

"Daddy, relax. She is my best friend. She would never tell anyone, heck she might even help us train them. She has never really liked mom," I told him.

"OK princess. I trust you, and I know Mona is a good girl. I just worry sometimes."

"Thank you Daddy," I said with a huge grin on my face. I grabbed my phone and called Mona.

She picked up after several rings. "About time you answered the phone!" I exclaimed.

She laughed knowing I wasn't seriously mad at her. "Sorry I just got out of the shower, what's up?"

"Well get ready and meet me outside, we're going shopping." I told her.

"We just got new clothes the other day. You need more already?" She asked.

"We're not shopping for clothes this time. It's something else. You'll see when we get there." I said.

"Uggg fine, see you in five minutes!" She said.

I jumped into my car and made my way to Mona's house. She was outside waiting for me as I pulled up. She climbed into the car and asked. "So where is it that we are going?"

I laughed and said, "You'll see."

She rolled her eyes at me and reached out to turn on the radio, fiddling with the dial to find a good station. After a ten minute drive i pulled up in front of a building with a tinted window. On it, with bright neon lights m saying XXX. Adult world.

Mona looked at me with wide eyes, "What they hell are we doing shopping here?"

I laughed, "Well, you know how the bitch was cheating on Daddy? Turns out that not only was she cheating, but her and douchebag have been embezzling money from the government. There is enough evidence in the files your dad got us to put them away for life."

She gave me a funny look, "OK, but what does that have to do with us shopping at an adult store?"

"Oh that's easy," I told her. "We are not turning them in. Daddy is not even going to divorce the bitch. We are going to make them both out submissive little bitches. They will have no choice but to do anything and everything we say. So I figured we could turn the basement into a dungeon to train our new pets properly."

Mona laughed loudly, "That is awesome. I so want to play too. Can I please?"

"Of course. Why do you think I brought you along?" I asked.

We walked into the store. On first glance it was not what you would think it would be. The way it looked from the outside you would expect to see a dark room with weird smells and perverted old men lingering. However, the room was quite normal for an adult store. Brightly lit with shelves of inventory. The only person was the clerk behind the register. She was a young girl about 20 or 21 years old. She had green hair that was shaved along one side and parted so that it was all along the other.

The girl looked up from the book she was reading and smiled, "Morning ladies, can i help you find anything today?"

I smiled back at her, "Yes, actually I think you can. I want to set up a umm, well this is kind of embarrassing."

"Honey you're in an adult toy store. There is nothing I have not heard before, no need to be embarrassed," the girl said.

"Umm well I want to set up a sex dungeon. It's to train some very bad people," Jenn said.

The girl looked at Jenn funny, "Bad people? That's a new one," she said with a chuckle.

"Yea well, long story short my bitch mother cheated on my father and i caught her. She did some bad things that could get her and her lover into a lot of trouble. So now they have no choice but to do as we say. So we are going to train and punish them for a very long time." She told the girl.

The girl burst out laughing, "I like your style. My names Quinn by the way. Anything you need i can get you and ill even throw in a special discount for you."

Jenn smiled, "That's awesome thanks. I'm Jennifer but my friends call me Jenn. This is my friend Mona."

"Well Jenn and Mona what exactly are you looking to put into your dungeon?" asked Quinn.

"Well I have done some extensive research as to the kinds of things most people would put into them. So for starters, do you have a Pillory?" She asked.

Quinn chuckled, "We do but its one you will have to assemble yourself."

"Not a problem," she said.

"I will also need one of those sex machine's with the dildo that slides in and out on its own. Oh and a Chastity cage, a couple different sizes, not sure what size ill need just yet. Also some dildoes as big as you can get. Cat-o-nine tails if you have any. Some handcuffs, and some shackles, the kind that can be bolted to the floor. Ohh and lastly several butt plugs in various sizes."

Monas' eyes were wide, "Jesus Jenn."

Quinn laughed, "wow you really did some research. You are going all out on this. I can get you all that. Give me a few minutes and ill gather everything up for you."

While she went to the back of the store to start searching for the stuff, Jenn turned to Mona who had a huge grin on her face. "What?" she asked.

"You are insane! I love it. This is gonna be so much fun. I cannot wait to come over and play with you guys. So ummm now that your dad is basically single, do you think maybe he would be into a younger girl?" she asked with a shy smile.

Jenn laughed, "Ohh you have no idea. I have so much to tell you later."

Not long after Quinn came back pushing a cart full of stuff and started ringing everything up on the register. "Ok so the total normally would be five thousand dollars. However, I like you a lot so with a discount I'm gonna let you have it all for twenty five hundred."

"Oh wow! Thank you so much Quinn. Here you can charge it to my dads card." she said handing her the card.

Quinn rang up the card and handed it back to her. "Ok you are all set, and here's my number call me sometime. Let me know how it all goes," she said handing her a card.

Jenn smiled, "Thanks for everything Quinn and I will most certainly call you. Maybe you can come over and play sometime."

Quinn laughed, "Id like that. Could be fun."

With that, the girls pushed the cart out of the store and loaded everything into the trunk. The quickly made their way back home.

Back to Friday Night

Out of the bag Jenn pulled a chastity cage. She waved it in front of Johns face, "I bought you a little present today. A little something for you to wear, one you will never again take off."

"Like hell I will you little bitch," he spat.

Suddenly he felt a strong pair of hands around his neck choking him. "Call my daughter that one more time and I will end you right here and now. Nod your head if you understand me." He quickly nodded his head. "Princess why don't you play the DVD for him."

"OK daddy," she said as she hit the play button on the DVD player.

Bryan released Johns throat as the video of Sarah and him started playing. You could hear him gasp when it got to the part about them talking about how they were stealing money from the government contracts. Jenn laughed, "You see pencil dick, we own you now. You will do what we say when we say it, or you can go to prison for a very long time."

"Now mother dearest I want you to take this little cock cage and put it on your lover boy here. I promise you this will be the last time you ever touch his penis. The only penis you will ever touch again will be Daddies'' and that's only if I allow it." Laughed Jenn maniacally.

Sarah reluctantly took the cage from her daughter and got to her knees in front of her lover. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. He plead with her, "please don't do this. Don't let them do this to us."

"I'm sorry, we have no choice. I do not want to end up in prison," she said. She closed the cage around him and quickly stood up and moved to the side wiping the tears from her face.

"Oh Daddy, I got a present here I think you will enjoy using on the cheating slut," Jenn said as she reached into the bag pulling out a small butt plug.

Bryan laughed, "Oh your mother hates anal play. This should be fun!"

Sarah's eyes grew big and round, "No way is that thing going to go in my ass, that will hurt way too much."

CRACK

Jenn's hand went across her face once again. "I didn't ask you if you liked it. You are getting it. Now bed over the edge of the fucking bed now bitch."

Sarah's hand went to her face to sooth the pain. A tear streaming down her face. She bent over the bed gripping the blankets in her hands waiting for the inevitable penetration into her ass.

Bryan grabbed the plug from his daughter and looked it over. "Hmmm this will need some lubrication. We do not want to tear her apart completely." He walked over to John with an evil grin, "open your mouth bitch boy."

"What? No wa...." He started to say.

Before he could finish speaking Bryan shoved the plug into his mouth working it around. Shoving it in and out a bit to get it nice and wet. He pulled it out and looked it over, "There we go, that should work."

"You son of a bitch," Muttered John.

CRACK

Bryan backhanded him across the face. "Watch your tone with me boy."

He walked over to his wife with a grin. "Jenn, why don't you spread her open for me darling." he asked her. Jenn giggled and climbed onto the bed straddling her mother and grabbed both of her cheeks pulling them apart to show her tiny rosebud.

He put the plug against her ass and pushed just a bit letting her know its there. Making the fear and anticipation weight on her. Finally without warning he shoved it into her with an audible POP. She yelled out in pain. "There now, that's not so bad is it," laughed Bryan.

Sarah stood up with tears in her eyes. "Mother fucker that hurt!"

CRACK

Jennifer's hand flew across her mothers face once again. "What did you call him bitch? Thank you master for the gift, should be the only words out of your filthy mouth."

"Forgive me mistress. Thank you master for the gift," Sarah said as she rubbed her bruised cheek.

Bryan chuckled, "You're welcome slut."

John started making a fuss, "Quit fucking calling her names you asshole,"

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" Jennifer asked. She reached into the bag and brought out the cat-o-nine tails. (for those of you wondering what that is, it is like a whip. It has a handle with many small leather strips on the end. Sometimes they have knots or beads attacked to the end for added pain.) She cracked the flogger into the air once hearing the crack of a dozen whips. Johns eyes grew big and he started to plead with her. Before he could say anything she sent the flogger flying over his thighs, once, twice, three times. He screamed out in pain, tears streaming down his face. Sarah ran to stand in front of him to defend him. "Please no more. You're hurting him," she begged.

"Bitch if you do not get out of the way it will be you getting whipped and it will be on the ass. Do NOT ever stand in my way again," Jennifer yelled in her mothers face. She grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of the way. She tossed the flogger onto the ground and stood in front of John. "Now, you listen and you listen well you stupid son of a bitch. You have no say here. You have no rights here. You will do as you are told. You will address me as mistress and you will address my father as master. Is that understood pencil dick?"

John looked at her with pain and fear in his eyes and shook his head.

CRACK

"I said, do you understand?" She asked one more time.

"Y.y..yes mistress," he stammered.

"Good. Step out of line just once and ill be sure to send both your asses to prison for a very long time." she said. "Now I'm going to release you. You and cunt face over there are to go into the basement and start cleaning it up. It will soon be our new playroom, where your training will begin."

She removed his restraints and told them, "Now get moving. I want it cleaned up tonight." John stood and started to grab his clothes. Jenn kicked him in the ass as he was bent over and he fell to the ground. "Leave them, as long as you are in this house you will remain naked at all times." He quickly got to his feet and ran out the door behind Sarah.

Bry1977
Bry1977
242 Followers
12