All Comments on 'Momma Got Caught Ch. 02'

by Bry1977

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Takes a min to order cameras from Amazon, hides them. Video tapes abuse, assault, blackmail, incest, rape, withholding evidence of crimes, drugging. Etc etc. Sends a copy to daughter. Now with mutually assured destruction. The real games can begin. What happens when some one fck with you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still a great read the second time. The only problem with the story last time, there was never a third or four chapters to complete the story. BUT since you have re-released the story, maybe you can give us more this time. It would sure be fun to hear all the thing they all do to their new slaves. I Honestly believe his wife should have chastity belt too!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OK in the words of Paul Harvey where is the "Rest of the story?"

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

Junk, don't bother reading it.

Surprised me since following stories are worth reading.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Didn't make much sense to me.

Bry1977Bry19774 months agoAuthor

I am working on the next part of the story. I suffer with Anxiety, Depression, and ADHD so sometimes its difficult for me to get the story's out of my head and into written form. I have several different story's that I am working on at the moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBry1977@Bry1977
Been writing for a while now. As I state in most of my work. This stuff I write is FICTION. Its NOT REAL. If you want to read stuff that is realistic and actually would happen pick up a newspaper. Story's are meant to entertain and overexaggerate a little. If that is something...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES