Momma Got Caught Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn turned to her father with a grin on her face, "so Daddy, I have a surprise for you."

"For me?" He asked? "You bought something at that store for me as well?"

"Oh no Daddy I didn't buy you anything. This surprise is much better," she giggled. "You can come in now," she yelled out.

Bryan looked confused as he wondered who she was talking to. However, he did not need to wait long as her friend Mona walked into the door. He was shocked, "Jenn! what?"

Jenn laughed, "Its ok Daddy Mona knows everything. She is my best friend i tell her everything. She wont say anything, besides she wants to help."

Friday Afternoon

Jennifer

We had gotten back to my house early, no one was home yet so we brought all the stuff upstairs to my room. "Mona there's something I wanna tell you. You are my best friend and I love you, so I needed to tell you that I lost my virginity last night," she said with a smile on her face.

Mona looked at her in shock, "but how? you were home all night with your dad dealing with your bitch mom."

"Uh huh. I was," she said with a sly grin on her face.

"Wait! But that would mean, NO. You didn't? With your dad?" She asked.

"Yup, it was amazing. He was so gentle and just filled me up. It was perfect," she said.

"Holy shit, that's hot. Tell me all the details I need to know," Mona said.

I started telling her how it all started with my dad. How I gave him a blow job and everything to where he finally took my virginly, up until he came inside of me. By the time I had finished telling her about it I could tell she was horny. She was rubbing her thighs together and her nipples were practically ripping a hole in her shirt.

I reached out and gently brushed a finger over Monas' nipple, "You are looking a little flushed."

"uhhhh," she moaned. "I cant help it. That was really hot, and now I'm horny as hell."

"Well maybe I can help with that," I said with a grin as I pinched her nipple. Just as she was about to let out a loud moan I pulled her in close to me and kissed her. I had to admit, it was kind of nice kissing a girl for the first time. She was stunned at first but soon was kissing me back. I ran my tongue over her lips and soon her mouth opened allowing me to enter her mouth. Our tongues wrestled one another. Over, under, in a dance of twisted wetness our tongues played off of each other.

As we kissed I worked my hands slowly under her shirt and started rubbing, pinching and twisting her nipples. She moaned into my mouth as i continued to fondle her breasts. Soon her hands found their way to my shirt and before long we found that we were both topless. I looked at her and smiled as i leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it for a moment eliciting a moan from her.

I hooked my hands into the waistband of her shorts and pulled them off her along with her panties, kissing down her belly as I went down. I could hear the soft moans and purrs coming out of her as I came closer and closer to her most sacred place. Once her shorts were completely off I gently nudged her towards the bed, pushing her down onto her back.

I could feel the heat coming off her pussy as I kissed my way up her thighs. She was very wet and squirming around, desperate for me to put my lips to her wet tunnel. I let my tongue circle around her clit, just barely missing it each time. I blew a breath over it and then ran my tongue over her outer lips tasting her wetness. She let out a moan as she felt my tongue on her lips.

By now my own pussy was on fire, I was so wet with excitement I didn't know how much more I could take of my own teasing. I parted her vagina with my tongue and thrust it inside her, eliciting another loud moan from her lips. She tasted so sweet as I lapped up her juices. I licked my way up and attacked her clit, fiercely running my tongue over and around it. She quickly arched her back, her breathing picked up heavily and she let out a loud pleasurable shriek as she squirted, probably for the first time in her life, all over my face.

I couldn't take any more of the teasing, I stood and took off the rest of my clothes and climbed onto the bed. I quickly crossed one of my legs over top of hers and the other under her other one so that our pussies were pressed against each other. Mona looked at me with a blissful smile. "What are you doing now?" she asked.

I grinned at her, "I saw this on a porn video once. Its called scissoring."

Without another word I started grinding against her and our clits rubbed together. It caused the second most pleasurable experience I had ever felt in my young life. Monas eyes immediately lit up as she started moaning. We were both highly aroused at this point and there was a lot of moaning and bodies slapping together. It wasn't long before i could feel the pleasure building up inside my body and it felt like it was big. Soon we both exploded and we rode out the feelings of pure bliss as we collapsed onto the bed letting the warm feeling flow over our bodies.

After a few minutes I crawled my way up the bed to lie next to Mona and kissed her. Looking into her eyes I smiled, "That was amazing!"

I told her. "So how would you like to have some fun tonight with my dad? Perhaps even lose your virginity as well? I know how much you think my dad is hot."

She looked at me with a shocked expression and then grinned. "Hell yea, as long as you are there with me."

"Deal," I told her. "Just wait in the other room until we deal with the cunt and her douche then ill call you in."

Friday Night Again

Bryan

I couldn't believe what I was seeing at this point. My daughter's best friend was standing right there in my room. Just after we had humiliated and punished her mom and her lover. Now she's telling me she knows all about it. "Ahh princess, when you say you tell each other everything, do you mean everything?" I had to know just how much she told her.

"She chuckled, "Yes daddy everything. She knows you took my virginity. That's why she's here, she has had a crush on you for a long time daddy. She wants you to take her virginity too. Please daddy it would make her so happy and me as well."

I looked at Mona and smiled, "Is this really what you want sweetheart?"

The poor girl was beat red with embarrassment and acting shy. I had never known Mona to be shy before. She shook her head at me, "Yes Mr. Campbell. I really do."

I chuckled, "Now Mona, how many times have I told you to call me Bryan? You're an adult now, you're just gonna make me feel old."

Both girls laughed at that. "You're right M.. Bryan. It just takes some getting used to, and I guess I'm just a bit nervous," she said with a shy smile.

"It's OK Mona nothing will happen here that you do not want to happen. You simply have to say stop and we will. Now bring your cute little but over here and let me get a better look at you," I told her.

You could tell she was nervous, she stood there trembling a little and trying not to look me in the eyes. Jenn stood behind her and gave her a little nudge, :It's OK babe he's not gonna bite. Unless of course you're into that kinda thing," Jenn said with a laugh.

Mona slowly walked over to me with a smile on her face. Still trembling a little as she moved. She stood about a foot in front of me and just looked up at me. I smiled at her and brushed a lock of her hair back behind her ear. "you are a very beautiful woman Mona. It would make me very happy to be the one to take your virginity if that is truly what you want."

She just shook her head, her face almost as red as a tomato. Jen moved up behind her and gently put her arms on her shoulders. "Here let me help you babe," she said. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of Monas shirt and lifted it off of her revealing her beautiful C cup breasts. She was wearing a black silk bra that helped to push her breasts up. Jen then grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down her legs revealing a black silk thong that matched her bra.

I couldn't help but smile at her and admire how gorgeous she was and I let her know just that, "Wow, I am blown away by how gorgeous you are."

"Y..you really think so?" she asked.

I shook my head, "of course. Who in their right mind could not find you attractive? You are to gorgeous for words. I'm having trouble restraining myself from ripping my clothes off and just ravishing you right here and now."

She giggled at that, "well what are you waiting for then?" she asked me.

I told her, "well its your first time. I do not want to hurt you or overwhelm you too much. I want this to be wonderful for you." I reached out and grabbed her hand slowly pulling her towards me. I leaned in and gently kissed her lips. She tasted of strawberry's. I opened my mouth and let my tongue roam over her lips and soon she had her mouth open and our tongues battling each other for dominance. I reached my hands around her back and unhooked he bra letting it slide down her arms and to the floor. I could feel her soft breasts pressed against me, her nipples hard as diamonds poking into me; even through my shirt. I reached up with my hand and rubbed against one of her nipples, gently tweaking and twisting it between my fingers. She let out a soft moan of pleasure.

I felt hands coming from behind me and starting to pull on my shirt and realized that Jenn was starting to undress me as I was making out with her friend. We broke our kiss for a brief moment for my shirt to come off. Once it was off our lips were once again on each other. I could now feel her breast pressed against my bare skin and it felt amazing to me. This gorgeous eighteen year old girls naked body pressed against me was like heaven on earth.

Soon after my shirt was off, I felt my daughters hands on the button of my pants puling them off of me as well and all I was left with was my boxers. By this time my cock was hard as a rock and ready to go. I felt hands reaching around me and the next thing I knew Monas panties as well as my boxers were on the floor. As our tongues battled for supremacy I could feel a wet warmth on my cock. Which took me by surprise and broke the kiss. I looked down to see Jenn had her lips wrapped around my cock, at the same time her fingers were pushing inside her friends pussy getting it very wet.

Jenn stood up smiling at both of us and said, "I think you're both ready for the main event now." She took Mona by the hand and led her to the bed. Mona climbed up and laid on her back looking up at Jenn with a nervous smile. Jenn reassured her, "It's ok babe. It will hurt a little at first, but then it will be the most amazing thing you have ever felt in your life. I promise." She looked over to me, "OK stud its all you now." She moved a bit away from the bed and started removing her clothes.

I climbed up between her legs and smiled down at her. "If i hurt you at all, and you want me to stop at anytime just tell me and I'll stop. OK?" I told her.

She shook her head to nervous to say much of anything else. I leaned down and kissed her letting the passion take over again so that it would help to take her mind of the coming pain. I rubbed my cock across the entrance to her vagina and slowly started to enter. I could feel how very tight and wet she was. I felt how badly she wanted this to happen. I had reached her hymen and quickly with a thrust pushed through and was deep inside her. She let out a quick yelp in my mouth as the pain subsided she immediately started to kiss me once again and I was able to start thrusting into her slowly.

I started to thrust faster into her and I could tell that she was starting to enjoy it as she started to thrust her hips back up into me. I sat up a little as I thrust into her, I wanted to see her face as she was at her peak of pleasure. She was moaning softly and getting louder as I started to thrust faster. My balls were getting tighter, I was ready to burst. "I'm going to cum," I told her.

"I...in...in me please," she moaned wrapping her legs around my back, not leaving me much of a choice.

With a final thrust deep into her I exploded and she screamed out in ecstasy as I unloaded my balls into this beautiful 18 year old for the first time. I rolled over to the side of the bed and looked over to see Jenn is the chair near the side of the bed. By the looks of it she had been furiously masturbating and had just had a violent orgasm herself. I looked down at Mona, "how are you feeling sweetheart?"

She beamed up at me still trying to catch her breath. "I feel friggin fantastic. I am so going to want to do this a lot more."

I laughed, "I'm sure we can arrange something." I told her.

It took us all a few minutes to gather ourselves before we were able to get showers and dressed once again. "So, now we have those two reprobates to deal with." I said. "I don't know about you but I do not know the first thing about training or breaking a person."

Jenn just smiled at me. "Don't worry Daddy I think I know just the person to help us out." She looked at her phone and dialed a number, waiting for someone to answer, "Hello Quinn, Its Jenn we met earlier. I could use your help If you are available."

To be continued....

12