Momma Got Caught (Redux)

Story Info
Daughter caught mother cheating.
6k words
4.21
32.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bry1977
Bry1977
242 Followers

~Author note: Thanks to VCWriter17b for the initial editing help. Ill admit finding editing help is hard as most either do not answer when asked or are to busy already. I wanted this story to stand out and I took the help and tried to make it better. Got rid of run on sentences the best i could. I tried to give the characters more depth. Let me know what you think and any suggestions you have for part 2 now that i have this part mostly like I want it. IF you want to help with editing feel free to contact me and let me know I'm happy to take all criticisms and help. Thanks.~

As a child growing up I never really learned anything about true love. I never believed in it or saw it firsthand. My father was an abusive alcoholic who often beat and belittled my mother. The abuse was so severe that she drew in on herself. She was cold and distant from me and I was left to fend for myself. Once I turned 12 he started in on me as well. There were many nights I would run crying to my room hiding under my bed hoping he would not find me. However, I would be dragged out and beaten even more for hiding from him. My mother never once said a thing to stop him, never once tried to help me. I often had to conceal bruises for fear of people seeing them and being punished more. I tried my best to not anger my father but it was never enough.

I studied hard at school and stayed after as often as possible and played on every sports team I could. By 18, I had had enough of my father's shit. One night he drank and yelled at my mother because he was out of booze. He wanted her to get him more and she wouldn't. He raised his hand to hit her and that was when I snapped. I didn't snap because of my affection for my mother. By then I had lost any affection for her. I snapped because of all the yelling and abuse he had doled out over the years. I grabbed his arm and swung him around, punching him in the nose; sending him flying backward and onto the floor as he held his bloody nose. He stared up at me with a dumb look on his face. I was so angry it was like all I could see was red. I kept hitting him over and over again until I heard my mother screaming. I looked up at her and her eyes showed horror as she looked at me. She had fallen into a corner crying and stared at me. I looked back at my father, his face a bloody ruin. He was still breathing, barely. Finally, some semblance of sanity came back to me and I called 911.

It wasn't long before the paramedics showed up and found my father lying bloody on the floor. My mother was still in the corner crying and babbling. I had to tell them what had happened and they radioed in a police car to investigate. I spent most of the night at the police station recounting my entire life history of abuse and neglect from my father. I also recounted the way he had treated my mother and the way she had let it go on for so long. As for my mother, she was admitted to the psychiatric ward at the hospital. In the end, my father recovered and was arrested and sentenced to 6 months of jail time. Which I found to be not enough. He was also served with a restraining order. He could not be within five hundred feet of my mother or myself.

My mother stayed in the psych ward for over a month to overcome the trauma my father put her through. Once she was out I brought her home and we reconnect and she apologized for her behavior all those years. Saying that she was terrified of him and didn't know what to do. I forgave her and told her it was over and we no longer had to see him. He was the reason I never believed in love. He was the reason I never really had friends or even a girlfriend during my time at school.

It wasn't until my freshman year of college that I met her. Her name was Sarah. When I saw her flaming red hair and sparkling green eyes I knew I had to meet her. There was just something about her that attracted me and pulled me towards her. As if gravity pulled me towards her. I finally introduced myself to her, and we immediately hit it off. The first time I saw her smile, my heart beat out of my chest. I immediately asked her out on a date and it escalated. Before long we were exclusive.

Sarah went to school with a minor in business administration and a major in science. I was a liberal arts major. I wanted to be a teacher. We dated through college and were inseparable. We married shortly after graduation. Sarah was top of her class and was offered a job with a high-tech security technology company that had many government contracts. I got a teaching job at the local high school teaching 12th-grade English.

Our marriage and sexual life were great. We always found time for sex at least 3 to 4 times a week and it was always amazing. Sarah was a phenomenal partner. It was shortly after our 5th anniversary that Sarah came to me while sitting in the living room. "Darling, since we are both working in successful jobs now and making plenty of money. I was thinking, perhaps now would be a good time to start growing our family." She gave me that look she always gave when she was in the mood.

I looked at her with a grin on my face. "Well then in that case let's get started." I quickly jumped up from the couch lifted her up into my arms and carried her upstairs to my bedroom. She laughed and kissed my neck and face the whole time.

I tossed her down on the bed as she yelped and looked up at me. I pulled my clothes off in record time and wanted nothing more than to ravage my beautiful wife. I made quick work of removing her skirt and panties as I kissed and licked my way up her legs to her thighs. I took a long lingering lick from the bottom of her labia to the top. I slowly circled my way around her clit just barely missing it to tease her. I would go back down and thrust my tongue into her hot, wet hole. I listened to her moaning and begging me to make her cum. After several times of moving up and around her clit and going down, having her on the edge of insanity I latched onto her clit. She bucked her hips up, arching her back as I sucked and licked at her clit while she screamed out like a banshee.

I waited for her to come down from her high and kissed my way up her body. At some point in all of this, she removed her shirt and bra as she was now bare up top. I kissed my way up to her breasts circling each one as I sucked and licked at each nipple. I eventually found her lips sucking her tongue into my mouth. My cock had no trouble finding her wet hole and easily slid inside her. She groaned as I filled her hole. Our lips never left each other as I thrust in and out of her with a passion I had not felt in a long time. We were like first-time lovers embarking on our honeymoon again. Within minutes I could feel my balls tingling as I was ready to explode inside her. I let loose and we both exploded in passion and ecstasy. We collapsed on the bed and soon fell asleep holding each other.

We repeated this night with variations on what we were doing, of course, several times a week. It was about a month and a half later that she came to me and handed me a long white stick. At first, I looked at her funny, but then I took a closer look at it. It showed a small blue plus sign. We had done it, we were finally having a baby. We went out that night and celebrated. Nine months after that our daughter Jennifer was born. She was the most adorable baby you have ever seen with striking blue eyes. Sure all parents will say their baby is the most beautiful baby around but Jennifer was a really beautiful baby.

It didn't happen overnight but gradually Sarah started getting colder toward me and even towards Jennifer. Jenn was a Daddy's girl; always hanging around me whenever she could. Her mother rarely ever paid much attention to her and never made it to school functions. I tolerated her behavior to a point for Jenn's sake. She still needed a mother. Even if she wasn't much of a mother. The only thing that worried me was that she reminded me of how my mother used to be when I was a kid back when my father abused us.

The older Jenn got the more arguments Sarah and I got into about everything. Because of all the arguments, she spent more and more time with me. We found an old 1970 Shelby GT Mustang fastback. It was in pretty rough shape. We bought it cheap. That of course aggravated Sarah even further. Jenn and I worked on restoring that car every chance we got. Weekends, evenings after school, whenever we had free time. We worked on it for several years.

My sexual life at this time had bottomed out to once a month if I was lucky. As Jenn grew into a teenager she started rebelling against her mother more and arguing with her often. She would always run to me for support, which usually caused an argument between Sarah and me as I always took Jenn's side.

We celebrated Jenn's 18th birthday. It was a big deal for her. She was finally considered an adult. All her friends came to celebrate with her. Sarah of course wasn't there, she supposedly had to work, but I don't think Jenn was too upset about it. I pulled her off to the side to give her the gift I had got for her. It was a very small box wrapped in a bow. She opened the box and inside was a key. She looked up at me with a puzzled look. "Daddy? What's this for?"

"Why don't you look in the garage," I told her.

Her eyes got wide as she looked at me, "But Daddy the only thing in the garage is the Shelby?"

"Guess you'll just have to look and see then won't you."

She squealed as she ran to the garage. I followed behind her, once she opened the door she screamed "HOLY FUCK!" Realizing she had just sworn in front of her dad she clamped her hand over her mouth.

I just chuckled and said, "So I guess you like it?"

Parked in the garage was the Mustang we spent so much time fixing. It was completely finished. I had taken it to a professional to have it painted light blue, her favorite color. "Oh Daddy I can't believe you're giving me the Shelby. You love this car. We spent so much time working on it, why would you just give it away?"

"I do love the car darling but I love you far more. Besides this was the whole reason I got the car and worked on it with you. I knew you would love it and by working on it together you would appreciate it more."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tight kissing me on the cheek. Leaving her lips on my cheek a bit longer than a normal kiss between a father and daughter. However, I didn't think much of it at the time as I figured she was just really excited.

The party started winding down around eight. It turned out to be a pleasant party. Sarah finally came home an hour later. I sat at the kitchen table with a beer in my hand. Something was off about her. Her hair was messy and her clothes looked messed up. "Well nice of you to show up late for your own daughter's 18th birthday. And looking like that." I gestured at her.

"I told you I had to work. And what is wrong with how I look? I always look like this?" she exclaimed.

"Really?" I yelled, "You always come home with your hair messed up and your clothes messed up as well."

"It was windy out and I tripped over a rock walking to my car. Things like that happen you know."

I have to admit she was always adept at coming up with excuses. Too bad that's all they were, excuses. Just then Jennifer walked into the room. "Wow, mom finally decided to join me for my birthday? What's with the clothes and hair?" she asked

Sarah groaned frustratedly as she stormed upstairs to the bedroom to change. "Who shoved a stick up her butt?" Jenn asked.

"I don't know baby! She supposedly tripped over a rock because it was windy and messed up her hair and clothes." He said using air quotes on the word tripped.

We finished cleaning up after the party and the two of us sat down to watch a movie together. Sarah never joined us. After the movie was over, we headed to bed.

A few weekends later Sarah said she had to go out of town for a business meeting. She usually has one or two a month. The week leading up to it was relatively normal. Jennifer got lots of love from her friends about the refurbished car. The weekend came and I was home alone on Saturday sitting at the table eating lunch. The door burst open and Jennifer stormed in crying her eyes out. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me sobbing.

I was panicking at this point not knowing what was going on, "Jennifer, baby what's going on, did someone hurt you, are you OK?"

She sobbed into my chest for a few more minutes trying to get herself under control. She looked up at me with deep blue eyes. I could see sadness in them, but I could also see anger written on her face. She dug into her bag and pulled out a large envelope tossing it onto the table. "That cunt is cheating on you daddy. I saw her on my birthday. You remember my friend Mona right? Her dad is a P.I. She helped me talk him into following her for a while and getting evidence. There are about 3 weeks worth of evidence."

I was stunned by what she told me. My head was swimming and I felt like I wanted to pass out or throw up or maybe both. I grabbed the envelope and clutched it in my hands almost afraid to open it and look at what I would find inside.

Jennifer

It was my 18th birthday, what was supposed to be a wonderful day of celebration to mark my transition to becoming a woman; an adult. However, thanks to my stupid cunt of an egg donor the day turned out to be shit.

I hung out with some of my friends in the morning and early afternoon before my party. We were all hanging out at the local hangout spot, "Dizzy's" ice cream emporium. Across the street was a 24-hour motel. I had been sitting on a bench looking around when I looked over and saw my mom's car pull into the motel parking lot. I watched her get out of the car wondering what the hell she could be doing over there. A guy got out of the passenger seat and came around to her and kissed her. "What the fuck?" I yelled out. My friends all looked over at me wondering what was wrong. I just shook my head not wanting anyone to know what a whore my mother was being.

I was so pissed that she could do something like this to my daddy. I jumped up from my seat and told my friends I would be back. I watched what room they walked into and ran across the street. Almost getting hit by a car because of how pissed I was and not paying attention. I ran up to the window of the room they stepped into. The curtain was mostly closed but there was enough left open to see inside, enough to see that the bitch was already half out of her clothes.

I really wanted to bang on the door and slap the bitch right there but I had a better idea in store for her. I wanted to ruin her. I could finally have the one thing I desired more than anything else in this world. I grabbed my phone and held it to the window and started recording. I let it run for about 10 minutes and then I headed back to my friends.

I knew that if I wanted to destroy her, I would need more dirt than what I had now. I grabbed Mona and asked her to come with me. I told my other friends we needed to take off and I would see them at my party later. As we walked away Mona asked me what was up.

"Your dad's office is near here right?" I asked

"Yea, a couple of blocks over. Why?" she wondered.

I handed her my phone with the video ready to play and told her to hit play. I watched her face as she watched the video. Her eyes got wider as she realized what it was and who was in it. "What the fuck? Your mom is cheating in your dad?"

"Yea I just saw the whore walking in with him. I want to see if I can get your dad to help me get some dirt on her to destroy her." I said.

"Consider it done. My dad would do anything for me, and you know I would do anything for you and your dad."

We walked 2 blocks to her dad's office building. We climbed up the 3 flights of stairs and to the end of the hall to the door with the name Sam Windham P.I. in bold letters on the door. We walked in and a woman in her mid-30s looked up and smiled. "Mona? What brought you here today?"

Clair was her dad's secretary and her aunt. "Hi, Aunt Clair is dad available? We really need to talk to him, it's important to do so."

"One-second sweetheart, I'll check and see." She poked her head into the door and spoke for a second and turned around. "You girls can go right in."

We walked into the room and Mona's dad was sitting behind his desk. I always liked him. He was a great man and an excellent dad. He was always kind to me. "Sweetheart, Jennifer? What brings you, girls, here today? By the way Happy Birthday Jennifer."

"Thank you, Mr. Windham." I said

"Dad Jennifer really needs your help. Please, as a favor for me." Mona said

He could see the dour looks on our faces. "What seems to be the issue? What can I do to help?"

"Maybe I should just show you," I said as I handed him my phone with the video. "Just hit play"

We watched as his face recognized what the video was. "Oh Christ, Jennifer, I am so sorry you had to see something like this."

"It's OK Mr. Windham Do you think you can help me get more evidence? I want to destroy her. I need to protect my daddy. Please. I'll pay you anything you want, somehow."

"Sweetheart, you are Mona's best friend. Your dad is a great guy and a true friend to me and has always looked out for Mona whenever I couldn't be around. You will owe me nothing. Give me a couple of weeks and I will get you plenty of material to use against her."

I broke down crying and ran to him and hugged him, "T t thank you."

Mona joined us in the hug and kissed her dad on the cheek "Thank you, daddy"

So 3 weeks later he handed me that envelope that my dad still clutched in his hands.

Bryan

My hands were shaking as I tore open the envelope and dumped the contents onto the table. There were DVDs with video files as well as conversation transcripts and plenty of pictures as well. I picked up some of the pictures and looked at them and knew exactly who the asshole was she was screwing. "That son of a bitch" I yelled as I slammed the pictures into the table.

"What is it, Daddy? Who is that with the cunt?" Jenn asked me.

"That's her work supervisor, John Spencer. She told me they were just friends and colleagues." I shoved everything back into the envelope. "I need to call my lawyer."

"Daddy wait," said Jenn. "I have a plan already underway. I want to destroy her and you won't have to worry about divorce."

"Sweetheart I can't stay married to that cheating cunt" I said

"Daddy please, just trust me. You trust me right?" she asked.

"Of course, I do princess more than anything,"

"Good, when she gets home from her trip tomorrow don't let her know anything. I will make dinner for us all."

I found it difficult to contain my fury when she walked through the door the following evening, but I somehow managed. "Welcome home dear, how was your trip?" I asked trying to keep animosity out of my voice.

"Same old boring thing, meetings and talking. Something smells delicious, what are you cooking for dinner?" she asked.

"I'm not Jenn is, and I believe it's almost ready," she says.

"Jennifer cooked? How rare. Well, I'm hungry, airplane food was horrendous." she said as we headed to the dining room.

We all gathered at the table as Jenn served our food. We ate and talked about our day. After about 5 minutes I noticed that Sarah's eyes started to get droopy when she passed out cold on her plate of food. I jumped up in shock. "Sarah! Sarah!" I yelled.

Jennifer started laughing, "It's okay daddy, she's just sleeping for a bit. I laced her food with a pill to help her fall asleep. Can you carry her up to your bedroom please?"

"Umm sure sweetheart," I said, confused as I picked Sarah up out of the chair and took her up to the room. Jenn followed behind me. She pulled the armchair from the corner and placed it in the center of the room right in front of our TV.

Bry1977
Bry1977
242 Followers
12