All Comments on 'Momma Got Caught (Redux)'

by Bry1977

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was great the first time I read it a while ago. But since you have rewritten it, it's still good. But again I hope you do a second chapter this time..

Scots_ladScots_ladabout 1 year ago

The second part would be welcome.

juanviejojuanviejo12 months ago

It was okay...just not my cuppa.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It promises another chapter which looks to be even more kinky. The idea of the cheating mother reminds me of the movie TABOO. The great scene in that movie is the daughter having sex with Dad on the bed next to her mother. The mother is crying and feeling sorry for herself because she has been caught cheating and now the daughter is getting even by mixing it up with Dad.

anton415anton4159 months ago

Good story. I love it!

photogman18photogman189 months ago

Definitely need the next chapter in this one. It has the buildup for a good series.

DessertmanDessertman9 months ago

I am not into incest so a Dislike from me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I remember this story, It's been quite a while since I read it last time, it was good back then too..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This too far over the top. That daughter is nuts. No one to root for in this tale of depravity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBry1977@Bry1977
Been writing for a while now. As I state in most of my work. This stuff I write is FICTION. Its NOT REAL. If you want to read stuff that is realistic and actually would happen pick up a newspaper. Story's are meant to entertain and overexaggerate a little. If that is something...