Momma Got Caught (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put her here please daddy."

I put her down in the chair while watching as Jen grabbed a bag from under my bed and pulled handcuffs and rope out of it. She cuffed and tied Sarah to the chair.

Jennifer took a washrag and wiped the food off Sarah's face from where she fell into her food. "There, we wouldn't want to make too much of a mess now would we?" she said as she giggled a bit. The next thing I know I hear a loud smack as Jenn smacks her mother hard across the face. "Time to wake up you selfish cunt."

Sarah jolted awake looking around stunned. She tried to move but couldn't because of the restraints. "What? What the hell is going on? Get me the hell out of this!" she yelled.

"Shut the fuck up mother" Jennifer yelled in her face.

Sarah's face burned red with anger. "How dare you tell...."

Crack

Another harsh slap across the face. "I said shut the fuck up. I won't say it again or I'll gag you."

Sarah glared at Jenn, "Why are you doing this? I never did anything to you to deserve this."

"Oh no? Nothing at all? How about this?" She asks as she pulls a photo of her and her lover out of the pile in her bag.

Sarah's eyes widen. "H h how did you get that? It's not what it looks like."

"Really mother? You're intending to use that bullshit line."

"It's true, I had no choice. He blackmailed me," she said

Jennifer started laughing "Oh so now it's blackmail? You really are a stupid cunt aren't you mother?"

"How dare you talk to your mother like that? Bryan are you just planning to stand there and let her do this to me?" she pleaded with me.

I looked at her with a grin on my face, saying, "Yes, I am."

"Why don't we look at this dear mother," she said as she hit the play button on the DVD player.

It was her and her lover at the end of a love-making session. You can clearly hear what they say to each other. "Sarah, my sweet what will you tell your husband and daughter if they find out about us?" asked her lover.

To this Sarah laughed. "Oh please. My husband is a clueless wimp. And as far as my daughter is concerned, she is too stupid to figure anything out."

Jennifer hit the off button. "So clueless and stupid, mom? Sure sounds like blackmail to me you dumb cunt."

Okay, so you found out, big deal. Now we can get a divorce and be done with all this. It's not like we were a happy family anyway."

Jennifer laughed again. "Oh mother, you stupid cow, there won't be a divorce. You aren't leaving anywhere."

"That's what you think you little bitch. When I get out of here I'm leaving and taking all my money with me."

Crack

Another slap to the face "Wrong again you dumb cunt. You see it would be a shame if these videos and pictures got out to the public. You would lose your job, not to mention your security clearance. With some of the things I have heard on those DVDs of you two. There could be enough to put you both in prison for a long time. Not to mention the embarrassment you would face with the rest of your family and community. You wouldn't want that now would you?"

Sarah's head dropped in defeat. "No" she muttered almost in a whisper.

"I didn't think so. So as of now, you will be our BITCH. Our house slave. If we tell you to do something, you will do it. Don't worry you will still be allowed to work and make money. But you will go to work and come back home that is all. There will be no going out, no work functions, and no trips. You tell them you cannot do it and find someone else. You will also break up with your lover. If he asks why you tell him because we have more than enough evidence to put his ass in prison. If he comes anywhere near you again he will find himself Bubba's bitch really fast. Is that clear cunt?"

Sarah nodded her head weakly.

Crack

"I said is that clear cunt?"

"Yes Jennifer," she said as tears formed in her eyes, now understanding just how fucked she was.

"No you do not deserve to say my name cunt, you can call me Mistress," she said.

"Yes Mistress," she sobbed.

"Things are going to change around here and it's time I got something I have wanted for a very long time."

Jennifer

I walked closer to my daddy. "Daddy you love me and trust me right?"

"Of course, I do Princess 1000 percent," I told her.

"And you would let me have anything I wanted daddy?"

"Of course princess if it is within my power to give you it's yours to have," I told her.

"Good, then what I really want is..." I drooped to my knees and quickly unfastened my daddies' pants and let them fall to the floor.

"Princess, what are you doing?" Daddy gasped. We can't do this, it's wrong."

"But Daddy you promised me anything I desired. This is what I want more than anything in this world. I have wanted you for a long time. That cunt doesn't deserve you and now I can finally have you. Please, Daddy." I looked up at him with a tear in my eye.

"Aww Princess don't look at me like that. You know I can't say no to you when you do that. A father should not do this kind of thing with his daughter."

"Daddy, no one will ever love you as much as I will. No one will ever be able to care for you as deeply as me." I told him as I pulled his boxers down to his ankles releasing his already hardened cock. "And besides something tells me you really want this as much as I do." I giggled.

I turned and glared at my cunt of a mother "This is how Daddy should be treated you dumb cunt. Pay attention. I might just let you satisfy him at some point if you are lucky."

I ran my tongue along Daddies' shaft, from his balls to the tip, slowly savoring his taste. I licked the pre-cum slowly oozing from the tip. "Mmm Daddy you taste so good." I looked up into his eyes to see a hunger in him that I had never seen before. He was filled with lust for me. I slid my mouth over the tip of his engorged cock and swirled my tongue around as I sucked. I then slowly sank my mouth down into it inch by inch savoring his taste. I went as far as I could until I felt him in the back of my throat and started to gag. I immediately began bobbing my head faster and faster. I could feel the tingling in my panties building up. I was getting so wet just from blowing my Daddy.

I could feel Daddy's cock twitching in my mouth I knew he was going to cum any moment. I sped up and ran my tongue all over his shaft. Then it happened he exploded inside my mouth., rope after rope of sticky gooey cum filling my mouth. I swallowed some of it but kept a lot in my mouth to show Daddy how much I loved it. I looked up at him with my mouth open showing him.

Daddy smiled down at me with a satisfied look on his face, then a grin spread across it. "Princess, why don't you share some of that with your mother? I'm sure she would enjoy having a salty treat."

I looked over at my mother, a horrified look on her face as she shook her head. I walked over to her. She shakes her head trying to avoid me, so I grabbed her by the hair and wrenched her head back. She let out a groan of pain and when she did I pressed my lips to hers and let most of Daddy's cum slip into her mouth. Her eyes grew wide. She tried to push it back, refusing to swallow it. I pinched her nose so she couldn't breathe and had no choice but to swallow. "There now, that wasn't so bad, was it? You should thank me for the treat." The cunt just hung her head in shame.

Crack

Another slap to the face. "What did I just say?"

"T t thank you Mistress." she cried.

Daddy stepped in front of the cunt and said, "I have an idea, instead of breaking it off with lover boy. You will say nothing to him, in fact, you will bring him over here on Friday night. Tell him you will have the house to yourself. You will bring him up here and tell him you want to do something kinky with him. You will put him in this very chair and cuff him as you are right now. That's when the real fun begins." Daddy laughed.

"And I promise you Mother dear if you say one word to him about any of this your life will be over," I told her. I reached down and fondled Daddy's balls and slowly stroked his cock until he was hard again. "Daddy I think it's time you made a real woman out of me." I pulled him towards the bed and gently pushed him onto it.

I was so horny from all that we had done so far. I don't know why but degrading my mother like this turned me on. Not to mention my sexy Daddy lying there, hard waiting for me. I quickly discarded my clothes. I know nothing sexy about that, but I was a horny virgin who was about to have sex with the only man she ever wanted. What can I say?

I climbed on top of my Daddy and rubbed my pussy over his cock. Ohh it felt so good, I knew I just had to have it in me. I hoisted myself up and grabbed his cock to line it up with my opening. I slowly lowered myself feeling the tip as it parted my pussy for the first time. It felt amazing. I sank down slowly and felt my pussy opening more and more. There was a pain but also pleasure mixed in. It was like nothing I had felt before. Then there was resistance, I was at my hymen. This was going to be the most difficult part. I let all my weight go at once and just dropped down. I felt the stinging pain as it broke and I felt the blood flow out on my thigh. I winced at the pain and stopped moving.

"Are you OK Princess? Are you hurt? We can stop if you need to." Daddy said with a worried look on his face.

"No, it's OK. It hurts but I just need a minute to get used to it." I gave it a minute then slowly started to grind on his cock. There was still pain but it also started to feel good. Little by little the pain faded until only pleasure was left. I started pumping up and down on his cock getting faster with each thrust. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever felt in my young life. My juices were flowing down my legs. I could feel my orgasm building in me ready to burst. I could feel Daddy's cock twitching inside me.

"Princess you have to get off. I'm going to cum!" said Daddy.

"Just...a...little....more," I said. "Almost....there" I was ready to burst, I didn't want to move, this feeling was so blissful. Soon I exploded all over my daddy's cock. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever felt since I started masturbating. I couldn't stop grinding on him. I knew he wanted me to get off but I just couldn't and before long I felt him explode inside me. His warm cum filled my insides. It felt so wonderful it triggered another smaller orgasm in me.

I collapsed on top of Daddy. I looked into his eyes with a smile and kissed him. "Thank you, Daddy you are the best, I love you."

He chuckled, "I love you too Princess, but ummm, please tell me you are on the pill?"

"Ummmm no Daddy. I never had sex before so never had a reason to be. It's OK, we will worry about that later."

"First thing tomorrow you need to go see the doctor about getting on the pill." Said, Daddy.

"Ok, Daddy I will. And Daddy, I was thinking we should turn the basement into a dungeon... You know for training purposes" as I grinned over at my cunt of a mother who stared at us with an open-mouthed shocked look on her face.

To be continued......

12