Momma Melba Ch. 05

Story Info
A hot young woman is sold into slavery.
2.6k words
3.93
24k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has now been almost a year since my pussy was pierced and locked up. Living with the shield has been hard but rewarding for me. Except for cleaning my pussy for the first five weeks Momma Melba has not touched it since it was locked away.

My piercings healed up nice and I can shower with my chastity shield on so Mamma Melba only takes it off on Saturday mornings to inspect my pussy and to make sure that it is healthy.

I have not had one of Momma Melba's fat fingers in my pussy since before I got the shield and I do miss them so much! I might have an anal orgasm once or twice a month when I am supper horny but the daily orgasms that I used to have, are a thing of the past. I am almost always horny but even all the orgasms in the world are not worth the privilege of serving Momma Melba. I now know that I crave degradation and Momma Melba is simply the best at putting my hot white ass in its place.

The deep shame that I feel when servicing her fat pussy folds and herniated asshole is so intense, that I feel it all the way in my cunt.

One day Momma Melba stayed late at work. She told me to go home and clean the house. She also instructed me to insert the locking plug into my ass when I was done and to lock myself to the coat closet doorknob in the living-room. Momma Melba always leaves the lock at the end of the chain open so that I can lock my butt-plug to the chain or lock myself into the dog cage. She keeps the key on her though, so that once I am locked up there is no escaping until she returns.

I quickly cleaned the house and locked my ass to the doorknob as Momma Melba had commanded me to. The chain was only 15 inches in length so it forced me to stand there and wait. At nine thirty I heard Momma Melba's car pull into the driveway. Looking out the window I saw another car pull in behind her. Now I was interested.

Lisa, a hot young intern in the marketing department got out. She walked over to Momma Melba's car door and helped her to get out of the car. She then kissed her passionately on the lips. I was burning with rage and humiliation! How could Momma Melba do this to me?! When they finished kissing, Momma Melba slapped Lisa's pert little ass and she walked toward the door. Momma Melba waddled to the door after her and they both entered the house.

"I caught Lisa snorting coke in the bathroom today and filmed it with my phone. She didn't realize I was in the stall." Momma Melba told me, "So we made a deal that she will have to serve me for a month and I will keep it our secret. You are not going to be the only hot pussy in this house for the next month Princess."

I was burning with shame, but could not do anything, being chained to the doorknob by my locked anal plug. If I was not chained to the door I would have probably run away. I stood there in shame wearing my skimpy frilly French maid uniform with my ass chained to the doorknob. I never felt more humiliated and cheated than I did now.

Momma Melba did all of the same things to Lisa that she did to me. I was so jealous when she took off the dog's collar and put it on Lisa attaching the leash to the D-ring. She then plopped her huge body down on the sofa and pulled Lisa down on the floor between her legs.

Momma Melba now told Lisa how it was going to be. She told her that she was to bring enough clothes for the month and her personal things because she was going to be staying here at the house for the next month. She told her how she would have to clean the house every day and how she was going to be her personal sex toy.

Momma Melba now lifted up her sundress and pulled Lisa into her crotch by pulling on the leash. Lisa dove right in. I got the feeling that this was not her first time eating pussy, and that she was not really being blackmailed. In no time Momma Melba was moaning in pleasure so I knew that Lisa was doing something right. I stood there in my shame wishing that it was me eating Momma Melba's fat gash.

Soon Momma Melba cried out, "Keep going bitch! I'm cumming!" I saw her fat thighs lock Lisa's blond head into her gash as she started thrashing.

I was so envious and humiliated that I came myself, without even touching my pussy. It was the first orgasm I had in a couple of weeks and I savored it. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before but the burning shame of my current position just triggered off a huge orgasm in my locked-up cunt. I could feel my orgasm juice running down my left thigh!

Momma Melba now yanked on Lisa's leash and pulled her up onto her fat lap. They made out some and then Momma Melba's fat fingers went into her cunt. Lisa was moaning like a whore and her moans would break the passionate kissing that they were doing. It didn't take long for Lisa to cum hard. After she calmed down Momma Melba made her lick her hand clean and Lisa did it with relish.

That night Momma Melba threw me a blanket and made me sleep on the floor, next to the dog, by the foot of the bed, while Lisa got spooned by her. I cried to myself the whole night.

A few days later when doing the chores with Lisa, who now had a matching French maid uniform, we finally had a conversation. While we beat the dust out of the carpet in the back yard, Lisa told me that she too loves the degradation that Momma Melba Dishes out. She told me that she can't get enough of Momma Melba's pussy and herniated asshole. She loves that I have to watch her servicing Momma Melba. She was always a lesbian and had always been attracted to older dykes. She let me know that being caught with the cocaine was the best thing that ever happened to her.

I let Lisa know that I truly love Momma Melba, and how much her being here hurts me. I told her that I really want her to move on after her month of service is up.

Lisa let me know that she understands me and has no ill will towards me. She also let me know that Momma Melba is a dream come true for her and that it will be up to Momma Melba what happens at the end of the month.

"I will not leave her unless she makes me go." Lisa stated defiantly.

The next three weeks were hard on me. Momma Melba did not show me any love or affection. She was totally absorbed by Lisa's devotion and used her every night. I was always made to watch Lisa's service to her while either locked up by my anal plug, almost hanging on the anal hook, or caged in Sandi's dog cage. I got used to sleeping on the hard floor at the foot of the bed. I felt a new kinship with Sandi who like to sleep next to me.

On the evening twenty-seventh day after Lisa destroyed my life things came to a head. Momma Melba had my hands cuffed behind my back and had me gagged with the ball. She also had the ankle cuffs on me with a short chain so I could only take baby steps. Lisa was on her tip toes almost hanging by the anal hook.

Momma Melba led me out to the car and tied the dog leash, that was attached to my collar, around the headrest of the seat. She also put the keys to my cuffs and chastity shield into a little ziplock bag and taped it to my collar. As she drove, she told me that she enjoyed my service over the last year and a half but just needed a fresh piece of ass. She let me know that I was the seventh girl that had served her over the years.

Momma Melba went on that to say that she was now going to sell me to Needles for ten thousand dollars. Apparently, Needles has ties to prostitution rings and would be trafficking me. She let me know that I was one of her best slaves but she could not pass up the money that Needles is paying for me. She told me that she would eventually get tired of Lisa too, and when she did, she would also be selling her to Needles.

"Once I sell Lisa, I will have enough money to buy a condo downtown and to move out of my hood house." She proudly stated.

I was in shock and my life was shattered. I could not run because I was cuffed and my neck was tied to the seat. I just cried as we drove to Needles shop.

I loved my job and I loved serving Momma Melba. I would now be losing both and entering a life of forced prostitution! The tears flowed down my cheeks in torrents.

Momma Melba drove down an alleyway and stopped behind Needles tattoo and piercing shop. The passenger side car door was just four feet from the back door of the shop. The shop door opened as soon as the car came to a stop. Needles came out, opened up the car door, Unhooked the dog leash from my collar and grabbed me tightly by the arm.

As he pulled me out of the car, I heard Momma Melba wish me well. It was my final humiliation at the hands of this fat black woman that I loved so much.

Needles quickly ushered me into the back door of the shop and then into another door. We entered what looked like a storage room and he ripped the bag with the keys off my collar. He undid my hand cuffs and re-cuffed them behind me and around a support pole.

Momma Melba now walked in and Needles handed her a fat enveloped filled with hundreds. They shook hands and Momma Melba told him that it was always a pleasure doing business with him. She did not even look at me!

They left the room and I heard the door being locked. I couldn't scream or run. I was terrified.

About half an hour later Needles returned to the room carrying a small bottle. He unlocked my cuffs and bent me over a sturdy wooden table. He then cuffed my wrists to the table leg on the other side. He dropped his pants and poured lube on his hard cock from the bottle. He lifted up the back of my very short French maid's dress and yanked out the plug that was in my ass.

I knew he was going to rape me but I really didn't care. The fact that Momma Melba just sold me, broke my heart. Being raped was nothing in comparison.

I felt him sliding his cock in the crack of my ass just above the edge of my shield. When the tip found my asshole, he just shoved it in. It went in easily. The plug that he had just removed was pretty big and it had opened me up nicely.

"Oh, you got a great ass!" Needles lustily exclaimed, once he was lodged all the way in, "I wanted to fuck your ass the whole time I spent piercing you. It was hard knowing that I would have to wait for Melba to get tired of your hot ass."

Needles was now slowly pushing his cock all the way in my ass and taking it almost all the way out. I could feel his pelvic bones slapping into my taught ass cheeks. It felt good. I was horny, for I had not cum since before Lisa entered my life by taking Momma Melba from me. It felt so good that I started thrusting my ass back to meet his thrusts. I wondered why I had never tried anal with any of my boyfriends before meeting Momma Melba.

Needles must have notice because he exclaimed, "You like that! Don't you bitch? Well if you like this, you are going to make a great whore!"

This must have excited him because he picked up his pace and started fucking me harder. I could feel his balls hitting my shield. The friction of his cock sliding in and out felt so great now. The feeling of being stuffed when he was all the way in was just marvelous and I could feel my wetness escaping from under the shield and running down my right inner thigh. Soon it soaked the whole top of my stocking.

I couldn't believe it but I felt an orgasm coming on. I pushed back at needles thrust with extra urgency and clenched my asshole as tight as I could so as to get more of the delicious friction. Soon it happened and I just collapsed on the table clenching my ass as tight as I could. Waves of pleasure washed through me.

"Take this you bitch!" I heard Needles shout. He tried thrusting harder but it must have been hard for him because I was clenching my ass so hard. "I'm going to coat your gut with my cum!"

He pushed all the way in and really mashed his pelvis into my ass cheeks. Needles made a few more short thrusts never breaking the contact between his pelvis and my ass cheeks and then my ass felt so much more slippery and his cock movements were so smooth. I knew that he had cum deep in my guts and the shame of this dirty act felt right.

Needles collapsed on my back and told me how great my ass was.

Between pants he told me that if he was a rich mother fucker he would keep me as his own slave for a while but he needed the money. He let me know that tomorrow I was going to be picked up by one of LA's biggest pimps.

"But don't worry bitch. Being educated and classy you will be escorting. You are too valuable to be working a street corner or in a whorehouse." Needles informed me.

Needles cock had started softening by now and he stood up and pulled it out. I actually missed it and yearned for it to be back in me.

"Please let me clean up?" I asked Needles.

"Don't worry Girl. He replied, and shoved my plug back inside my ass. "This will keep the mess inside."

Needles then uncuffed my writs from around the table leg. He led me out of the room and down a set of stairs into the basement. In the corner of the basement there was a jail cell with two sets of bunkbeds and three other young women inside. They all had short ankle cuffs on but their hands were free. Needles ordered them to the back of the cell and when they were against the back wall, he unlocked the door and crudely shoved me in. Before I could even turn around, he had shut the cell door and relocked it.

"Goodnight Ladies." He bid us as he left the basement and started walking back up the stairs.