All Comments on 'Momma Melba Ch. 05'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
domundsub23domundsub23about 4 years ago

Your story took a different turn than expected but I am curious how it will go on...great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointment

Sorry. First four parts were great but this was an anticlimax. I would have wanted to learn more how their relationship would have continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fascinatingly Unexpected Turn. What Now?

"For any future stories of this type, I offer a humble suggestion: Read Soccer Mom by Couture where the author introduces the initial event in a more likely and believable manner. The premise is too outlandish to be believable and to think the main character here did not know of her own lesbian stirrings before the encounter and that did not act logically and rationally at the initial bathroom encounter, as if think of the professional consequences, makes no sense. Keep writing!"

This was my comment for the previous part of the story and the story in general. While sexy details abound, the implausible character that is supposedly the main character fully destroyed its credibility and memorability. The turn in this part merely demonstrates why! People who act in a certain manner should be expected to not be reliable consensual BSDM lifestylers not to mention the other reasons that whole thing made no sense.

Now, however, the author has a chance to take us through the travails of the heroine, with all of her long suffering sexually unwilling adventures, while building up characterization and slowly getting the character to understand herself and discover her own stupid motives. That would be some story and that includes the fact that getting turned on by lesbian humiliation with an asymmetrical beauty partner did not make the girl a lesbian. She might just be bisexual or into just any sexual humiliation.

And

all the other actions to her parents might have been just attempts to humiliate and punish herself and them. The writer has a mine of material for future parts.

Keep writing!

Zephyr33Zephyr33about 4 years ago
idea

idea for continuation:

Lisa going into things fully aware of her future (eventual replacement) so she resolves to do things to hold into her status as long as possible. Bringing other girls to play with, financial incentives, a level of submission that has surpassed the other girls. She hopes to hold on as long as possible thanks to her enthusiasm and innovation.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

plz write more!!!!

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerover 1 year ago

That beautiful Lisa is willing to serve disgusting Melba is hot. Having said that, Melba's decision to sell Lisa to Needless for rape and prostitution is a turn-off. This story didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

With Melba's betrayal of the protagonist, you betray your audience. Eat shit.

trewq175trewq1755 months ago

such a nice happy end

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

This was not anywhere close to the anticipated ending. Big turn off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous