Momma's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh!" Her moans only encouraged me to continue, I licked her feverishly. I felt her body spasm with the sensations and her weight pressing down on me even further. I couldn't breathe but It didn't matter, all that mattered to me was pleasuring my goddess, making her feel good.

I felt her spasming violently and she raised her hips away from me, her legs were shaking, her breath deep.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed.

I instinctively raised myself to her pussy again, trying to lick her again. She shook wildly and collapsed on my arms. I caught her and laid her down on the bed.

"You're a good pussy eater." She said after recovering her breath. "Let's see if you can ride as well."

She got down to my crotch and pulled down my pants in one swift motion. She squatted on top of my raging hard boner and slowly made her way down.

Her pussy was warm and wet, full of my saliva and her juices. As it entered I could tell this was a tight one, maybe it was all those Kegel exercises. She impaled herself all the way down, letting my cock fill her completely. I was in heaven, I was looking at a big breasted beautiful brunette, taking my cock, her body covered in sweat. She looked like a tigress waiting to devour me.

And then she started swaying her hips. Fuck, I had never had a pussy so tight, she was squeezing every part of my cock. Let's say I didn't last much that time, the excitement was simply too much.

The second time we took a shower together and I did much better. I gave her a run for her money. The third time was after having dinner in the room and we must've fucked for at least an hour.

Let's say mom and I became much closer after that incident. I never ever missed a chance to see her again; and dad, he was a fool. He let a goddess go. And that goddess was my mom.

12