All Comments on 'Mommy and Goddess'

by force_transitioned

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
leathertanyaleathertanyaover 15 years ago
more

What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot! Very Very HOT!!!!!

YOU MUST WRITE MORE; SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blknhotblknhotabout 15 years ago
SO HOT!!!!!!!

Oh baby write more.....introduce the sissy to some black cock!!!

stevewhostevewhoabout 14 years ago
Wanting a wife and Mommy like that!

What a great story--very graphic and explicit. I hope you will write more, either longer stories or sequels to this one. As a submissive male, would LOVE to marry into a family like that....with a Dom wife and mother/mother-in-law to use, dominate, and feminize me.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
love it

wow this was hot need part 2 to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

needs to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love it. A man caught in his fantacy and forced by his dom wife and mother inlaw into his deepest desire. A comination of pain and plasure. Please continue this story with forced female hormones for the women's plasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot it turned me on and I shot my cum into my hand -- and I ate it all up !!! This story is a true fantasy of mine. I have a hot-looking step-mother who seems like she'd be into kinky sexual fun. I'd love it if she and my wife would feed me their strap-on dildos to suck on and then fuck me with them. I'd really get off on having my wife watch me get fucked by my hot step-mother and it would be even better if they made out and sucked each other's tits at the same time. Please continue your story -- I can't wait for the next chapter.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
nice start

Could'nt finish story. wife conspired with new in-law, rather than talking to each other. then with out so much as a can I help or join you, went immediately down hill. was it wrong for him to pilfer their clothes, yes. was it more wrong to conspire, against her hubby, with mother in law, take pics, and threaten him,,is that really a question? story wise its good I guess, but couldn't finish, I got too hot (angry) at the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm!

Lucky guy! Way too short of a story.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Totally off. Those actions were way off for what little he had done. And the women’s attitudes were way hyper versus their normal ones. And there’s no way he turns. He’ll grow his hatred and plan and eventually have his revenge. And per this story, the women ramped up their revenge by a 1000, so shall he with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous