Mommy and the Cage

Story Info
Mommy takes her pleasure, you wear the cage.
1k words
4.39
10.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the way you nestle in close to me, your body curving to accommodate mine. I turn slightly toward you, resting my head in my hand as you latch on to my nipple and set up a gentle pull. It is such a decadent, rolling sensation. Tender, in that it makes me want to stroke your pretty face and hold you close. Visceral, in that I can feel my guts rearranging to make room for you. It's one of those sensations/moments that goes on forever until I realize I'm no longer just stroking your face and hair, but pulling you hard into my tit as I rock my hips on nothing.

"You're making Mommy feel so good, baby. Do you want to see?"

You nod enthusiastically, my nipple audibly popping out of your mouth. I take your hand and pull it to my soaked cunt, pushing your fingers up and down my slit by way of demonstration.

"Do you feel that, precious? Feel how much it pleases Mommy when you nurse so sweetly?"

Your soft little gasp is so touching, as if you haven't touched my wet cunt a million times.

"You did that, sweetness..."

Your head nuzzles down into my armpit and I can't make out what you say next, so I pause our hands and wait for you to look up, expectantly.

"Yes, precious?"

"I... want to make you feel even better, Mommy."

"You do? Aren't you the sweetest, to want to take care of your Mommy like that. Come back in, my little love, and I'll show you how."

You settle back in on my breast with that slow, deep suction that makes my stomach roll and I set up a comparably slow rhythm with our hands, guiding us up and down, slow and sure, almost using your fingers as I would a toy. I spread my legs farther, pushing one between yours as I start to dip our fingers in. A little extra pressure across my clit at the top of each stroke, using my fingers to push yours into me at the bottom. You suck harder every time I push our fingers in and it eggs me on.

"You like that, too, hmm? You like getting back inside Mommy's hot cunt?" I rearrange our hands to push more fingers in, three of yours cupped in two of mine and it hurts and it's perfect. "I'd take you all the way in, if I could, baby, just fuck your whole body up into me." You groan and push up against my hip between your legs, your half-hard cock leaving a little trail of precum that catches my attention.

"Baby?"

"Mmm hmm?"

"You're making a little bit of a mess on Mommy."

You duck your head again and nod.

I pause, assessing.

"I want you to clean that up and go get your cage."

You look back up at me, eyes bright.

"Yes, we'll get you all tucked in." I can't NOT grin at you when you're so damn excited. "But clean up your mess first."

You slide down and start working on my hip with long, flat strokes of your tongue before sucking at the spot you left. It's the weirdest feeling, somewhere between erotic and tickling and I savor it for a moment before shooing you off to get your toy.

You hand me the bag and sit back against the headboard. I settle in between your legs. Sliding your balls through the first ring, divine. Holding your sweet baby cock in my mouth to get you wet and tucking you into the cage. Fuuuuuck, I don't know what it is, but something about that lock clicking turns something loose in me. I push up against you, spreading your legs further with my body, fucking into you as hard and surely as if I had a cock myself. The way you sigh and whimper and make yourself open to me only makes it worse (better?).

I want to claim you, hurt you, mark you. I bite at your chest, the softness of your belly. I'm not trying to find the sensation you like, I'm just taking what I want. I smack at the inside of your thighs, pushing your legs wide for me to keep "fucking" into you while my tongue takes your mouth.

Fuck. I climb up to straddle your face, stopping with my sopping cunt just inches from your hungry little mouth. Watching you reach for me is almost as good... but I know what I need.

"C'mon, baby. Suck Mommy's cock." And oh, you do. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. The way you suck on my clit honors exactly what I'm feeling as I fuck down into your mouth. My tiny clit-cock between your lips as I push back and forth, harder and harder, I just need...

"Inside. Give Mommy your precious fingers to ride while I fuck your face." You groan and give me exactly what I need, reaching around to push your fingers into me so I can fuck back and forth between your fingers and your mouth, between pushing you into me and pushing me into you.

And I'm done. I'd love to say I was thoughtful and careful and rode out my pleasure on your generosity. But I don't. I fuck, hard, taking exactly what I want until I'm trembling and spasming and crying above you as I pull back to give you room to breathe.

But breathing doesn't seem to be what you want as you wrap both hands around my hips, pulling me back down to your mouth and I'm absolutely shrieking as you suck another orgasm out of me.

"Sweet, sweet baby boy," as I clumsily pat your head in a soft stupor. It takes both of us to get me back down safely. I cover your face with soft kisses, licking at the spots that taste particularly cummy, before tucking you back in to me, on the other side this time, and offering you my nipple.