Mommy Can't Help Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my tits, baby?" she asked, thinking her voice didn't sound like her.

"They're so hot," he groaned, reaching with both hands to feel her naked orbs.

Amanda stroked that young cock while Benny fondled her tits, taking time to play with her swollen nipples. With hyper-sensitive nubs, the brunette's pussy quivered and flushed with a new rush of juices. As much as it felt so good to feel Benny's eager hands on her tits, Amanda pulled away so she could push her panties down her legs and onto the floor. Now her hair-free pussy was on display to a man for the first time in years and her clit was throbbing with need.

"Do you like my pussy, too?" she asked, spreading her legs and sliding her fingers along her wet slit.

"Fuck, yes," the boy growled, staring at the pink treasure between Amanda's tanned thighs.

"Do you eat your mother's pussy?"

"As often as possible."

"Good. Then why don't you eat mine?"

Bennie's grin was endearingly devilish as he sank down to the floor and positioned himself between Amanda's open legs. There wasn't the slightest hesitation as he leaned in and began lapping up her dripping cunt lips. He stroked her slit with his tongue and drew wet swirls around her clit until she was moaning with lust. She pushed her ass to the edge of the chair to give him more room to lick and explore. His agile tongue darted into her hole while he massaged her clit with his fingers. He kept this up for a long time, bringing her to the edge of a dizzying climax, but not letting her go over the brink. Then he switched, pulling her clit between his lips, suckling the hot node while he shoved a pair of fingers into her slippery tunnel.

His mother taught him well, Amanda thought as she savored his eager skill at pleasing an older woman's pussy. He seemed to know just how to let his fingers rub over her G spot, something she was sure had to be learned from his mom. But the more he rubbed her special spot and suckled her clit, the less she was thinking about anything but the building pleasure in her body. He was well on the way to making her cum. It had been years since she came on anything but her own fingers, and the climax now gathering force inside her was making her head spin.

"Ohhh, fuck that's good!" she cried. "I'm gonna cum, baby! You're gonna make me cum!"

Benny sucked and pumped his fingers faster, forcing Amanda to shriek at the invasion of pleasure taking over her body. She gave herself over to the sensation completely, grinding her squirting puss desperately into the face of her son's friend. If anything, Benny savored the rush of hot, motherly spray. He lapped at her slit until her shudders subsided, and then he licked up the juices that got on her upper thighs. A few seconds later, he got up and there was that big, hard cock in her face again.

"You've got a delicious pussy, Mrs. Jensen," the boy said, taking off his clothes. "But I think it's gonna like my cock even more than my mouth and fingers."

Amanda was dazed but eager for more. As bad an idea as it seemed, she needed that boy's horny cock inside her as soon as she could have it. It had been much too long since she had any hot, rigid man flesh stretching her lonely hole. She stood up and took off her robe. Then she pulled off her tank top, which was doing nothing to cover her tits ever since she pulled it up. Now the two of them were both naked.

As horny as Amanda was, she felt weird having to look at Benny's face if she was going to let him fuck her. She turned around and bent over the table, bracing herself on her hands while he hurriedly pushed the tip of his cock to her pussy from behind. Suddenly it all felt so real. This was no dream, she thought as she felt the boy's rock hard shaft push deeper into her pussy.

Once the full length of Benny's pole was embedded in Amanda's sheath, he grabbed her by the hips and started stroking his flesh in and out of her.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. J., that pussy feels so good. You're tighter than my mom," he moaned, quickly building his thrusts to a hot, fast rhythm.

Amanda moaned and gasped as she felt that big, thrusting cock fill her hole again and again. His meat felt so hot and solid and the neglected mother lost herself to the mesmerizing sensation of that sturdy rod plunging into her hole.

"Oh god, fuck me!" Amanda cried, not in control of her own voice. "Give me that cock! Give it to me hard!"

"Oh, fuck, Mrs. J," the boy growled. "You're so fucking hot. Mom was right about you being horny."

Amanda felt embarrassed, even ashamed, but that only made her pussy quiver and ripple that much harder. She didn't even care what the consequences could be of fucking a friend of her son. All she wanted right now was to feel that steel rod pounding her senseless.

"Just do it, Benny," she gasped. "Fuck that wet puss, baby. Fuck it just as hard as you please."

Benny grunted deeply and fucked the older woman harder and faster. Amanda was rapidly approaching another orgasm and didn't even care who was fucking her. She'd been without cock so long that the only thing that mattered was the feeling of that rock solid shaft of boy meat jamming into her hole. But she couldn't ignore the knowledge that the cock inside her had also been inside the boy's very own mother!

Benny leaned forward and groped at her heavily swinging tits while he pounded his cock into Amanda's pussy with long strokes.

"Mommy taught you how to fuck like a stud," the woman growled in lust-crazed tone.

Benny only grunted and laughed, pleased with himself. "I'm gonna pump that snatch full of cum," he growled. "Just like I cum inside Mom."

"FUCK!" Amanda screamed. Knowing he came inside his mother's pussy sent the brunette into overdrive. Her body stiffened and started shaking with hot waves of pleasure that fanned out from her core. Her sheath rippled and clamped down on the pumping boner inside her. It felt like her pussy was sucking the cum out of Benny's cock while her own climax took her by force and left her huffing for air.

Benny left his cock inside Amanda's pussy for another minute or two while the two of them caught their breath. She hadn't cum that hard in years. She never realized how badly she needed a big, hard cock until now. But as her senses returned, she nudged the boy away with her ass, eager to break contact. She felt ashamed of herself for giving in to her basest instincts, yet oddly enough she wasn't the least bit sorry about it. She was glad to have been fucked so well, but what was she thinking to let a friend of her son be the one to end her dry spell? Now that she'd had her pleasure, the consequences started to feel frightening again.

Amanda put her robe back on, not bothering with her panties or top, but pulling the garment tightly around her. Benny was smiling while he got dressed. At least he had the good sense not to say much, although Amanda did appreciate the compliments he paid her while his cum was trickling down the lips of her pussy. He also had the good sense to leave quickly and to not try kissing her when he left. She didn't like the fact that his mother was going to know every detail of what they'd just done, but under the circumstances it only seemed fair. They'd never tell anyone else and she wasn't about to reveal their secret to anyone, either.

Amanda had to admit how clever Benny's mother was. The two women, not to mention Benny as well, now had a sort of contract between them. Their wicked secrets would be safe amongst each other.

A few minutes later, Amanda was in the shower washing away the traces of her sinful morning. In her whole life she could never imagine letting any friend of her son fuck her. Especially one who was fucking his own mother. Everything about that morning and the night before only increased her shame the more she thought about it.

How could she have let that big, horny man-boy fuck her? And not only with his mother's knowledge, but her blessing? She only had herself to blame, putting herself in this position because her need for a hard cock had overpowered her senses. But in total contrast to what was in her mind, her body felt alive with sensation. She'd almost forgotten what that just-fucked feeling in her pussy was like, and it felt so so good.

It wasn't long before the reality of her actions started to sink in. Every time Benny would show his face around her house, or vice versa, there would always be that sleazy knowledge between them. The same with his mother. How could Amanda ever look either one of them in the eye and try to pretend everything was normal? Yet it felt so good to be wanted and plowed so deep and hard by an athletic young guy. Would the satisfied feeling wear off too soon and cause her to need more of Benny's cock? Did his mother ever intend to share him more than once?

Amanda did her best to push these thoughts out of her mind while she finished her shower. It wasn't until later, after Kyle got home from school, that the biggest bomb of all dropped on her mind. The second he came home and gave his mother her usual hug of greeting, Amanda's instant thought was: Oh my god I've cheated on my son!

The beautiful, brunette mother was in an impossible plight. Over the next days and weeks, she went out of her way to spoil her beautiful son while Kyle had no idea what caused the change in her behavior. It was true they'd been especially close since the boy's father was gone, but now Amanda was treating him like he was the center of her world. She knew he was curious about the change, but he sure wasn't complaining, either.

Meanwhile, the text messages Amanda started getting from Carol began the same night after Benny fucked her. "It was good, wasn't it?" the first one said. It caused Amanda to think for a long time about how to respond. Was Carol just taunting her? Or was it possible the blonde was merely reaching out mother to mother with a common dilemma? It wasn't hard to imagine Carol might feel relieved someone knew her wicked secret. Someone she could confide in. Benny might not have been her own son, but fucking him had been wrong and Amanda realized she was just as relieved to have someone to talk to about it.

Maybe Benny's dick was Carol's way of offering her friendship. Such an outrageous thing wouldn't make sense to anyone but two mothers who shared similar needs. Amanda texted Carol back an hour later: "It was so good. But so bad, lol." Carol responded with a wink emoji, and they were texting each other every day from that point on.

It wasn't long before Carol became outrageously bold and started teasing Amanda by sending her pictures of Benny's cock. Most of them revealed the young man's swollen rod being held in his mother's hand. Of course they never showed Carol's face, but Amanda knew it couldn't be anyone else. Then there were a couple that showed the blonde's lips wrapped around her boy's thick shaft. These made Amanda gasp. She started to admire Carol for her unabashed sexuality, even if it meant she was cheating on her husband with their son. But the delicious naughtiness of their incestuous love began to make Amanda's heart race with excitement every time she looked at Kyle.

One of the boldest things the blonde mother did was send Amanda a video that actually showed her face as she lovingly sucked Benny's swollen cock. The brunette watched every stroke of the other woman's lips in awe, noting how wet and shiny her son's erection was. She could Carol's hungry slurping and Benny's horny moans. "Fuck, that's good, Mom," Benny groaned.

And before the end of the video, Carol let her boy's cock out of her mouth and winked at the camera. "Daddy's just downstairs watching TV," the wicked blonde giggled. "And now Mommy's gonna get a nice big mouthful of boy cum."

Carol resumed sucking her son's cock and let the video keep recording until Benny was grunting and thrusting into his mother's mouth. Amanda knew immediately he was spurting jets of cum into the other woman's mouth. It was so sordid and nasty, and the brunette's pussy grew so hot and wet that she soaked through her panties. She must've watched the video half a dozen times in a row while fingered herself to a rousing climax.

A few times, Carol told Amanda she could send Benny to her house to take care of her, always adding how much the boy had liked fucking the youthful brunette. Amanda always resisted, but she didn't know how long she could hold out without getting more cock. She thought about it nearly all the time, but it wasn't Benny's meat on her mind. It was Kyle's.

Within a few days of Benny's visit, Amanda was going in to her son's room every night to pull down his sheets and admire the ever-present erection in his briefs. He was bigger than Benny. Thicker and longer. It made her feel such pride in her boy. He was her son and it seemed like he was the one she should be giving her pussy to. She chanced touching him more and more, going to the point of pulling the band of his briefs down to expose that gorgeous boy shank. The sight never failed to make her mouth water and her pussy lips quiver with need.

She never admitted any of this to Carol, though. Amanda was sure the lust between her tanned, well-toned thighs was scrambling her brain. Yet if there was anyone she could confide in with her lurid desires it was Carol.

One night, Amanda brought her phone with her into Kyle's room and took a picture of his beautifully engorged cock while he slept. She knew it was a shameful thing to do, but she felt a rush of excitement as she sent the photo to Carol. She felt guilty about sharing a picture of Kyle's cock without his knowledge, but her maternal pride overpowered that. She was so excited to show off her son's impressive lady pleaser, and Carol's response was enough to set her on the path she now knew was inevitable.

"Gorgeous cock!" Carol texted back. "If you're not gonna take that then I will!"

"He's mine, slut!" Amanda texted immediately. And by typing those three words onto her phone, the brunette realized there could only be one outcome to the tacit tension that had been building all along.

Amanda set her phone down on the end table by Kyle's bed. His briefs were still pushed down past his cock and his mouth watering pole was throbbing against his abs, calling for his mother's loving touch. But first, she pulled her tank off and slid her panties down her long, tanned dancer's legs. Trembling with both fear and determination, she sat down gently on the side of Kyle's bed and reached for his cock. She wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and gently started stroking him. Kyle moaned sleepily while his mother caressed his beautiful rod. He felt so hot and solid. Amanda couldn't understand how a guy could sleep with such a painfully swollen member.

"Mommy loves you, baby," she whispered softly, her hand steadily gliding over her boy's silken flesh. "And god help me, but Mommy loves this beautiful cock."

As she stroked him, Kyle began to moan more deeply and stirred, his eyes finally opening to discover the sensation he was feeling wasn't a dream. It took a few moments for him to realize what was going on as his bleary eyes adjusted to the scene. But what eighteen year old stud was going to balk at having his aroused cock lovingly massaged the way Amanda was?

"Mom," he sighed. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing, baby?"

"Umm, it looks like you snuck in my room and started feeling my dick."

Amanda couldn't help a little giggle. "Then I guess you won't need glasses, because that's exactly what I'm doing. Do you want me to stop?"

"God no, Mom. Please don't stop. It feels so good. But ... why?"

"Because I love you. And I know you love me the same way. I just had to admit that neither one of us was ever going to stop that."

"I love you, too, Mom," the boy said as he put his hand on her leg and started to feel her smooth thigh. "God, you look so amazing."

"Not like an old lady?"

"You're not old, Mom. And you're seriously hotter than any girl I know. You're beautiful."

Amanda's heart soared at her son's compliment. She knew him well enough to recognize when he was being sincere or not, and he meant every word he said. If that wasn't enough, the hot pulsing of the cock in her hand told her everything she needed to know. Nothing told the truth like a rock-solid boner. She smiled a loving smile while the gooey churning of her pussy made her heart race.

"So you don't think it's weird if your mom wants this beautiful cock?"

"No, Mom, I love it. Your hand feels so good. If you only knew how many times I imagined you doing this."

"Baby? Do you ever think about me when you masturbate?" She already knew the answer, but she was dying to hear him say it. She'd never felt so much love and lust all at once, and she wanted to savor every second.

"Yeah. Kind of a lot," he admitted with a moan.

"I love that, baby," she told him. "I've done the same thing. But now, Mommy's always gonna take care of this big, beautiful cock whenever you need it. You don't need to jerk off anymore, sweetie. You just come to Mommy for that."

Kyle moaned in response. His steel rod was now leaking precum all over his mother's hand. Amanda smeared it up and down his luscious shaft, making his flesh slick. At the same time, his hand slid up her thigh until he was touching her silky pussy, massaging her tender lips and making them swell and juice over.

"Ohhhh, baby," the mother moaned. "Your fingers feel so good. Rub Mommy's clit, baby. Ohhh, yes, just like that."

It felt like Kyle knew just how his mother liked having her pussy touched. He massaged her clit with just the right pressure, making it harder for her to keep up a steady rhythm with her stroking hand. When she parted her legs wider, he automatically slipped his middle finger deeply into her creamy hole. She groaned deep and loud as she looked at her son's hand in awe, taking in the reality of his large finger pumping into her hole. Her nipples felt harder than they'd ever been before when Kyle slipped a second finger next to the first.

Amanda was breathless. She only wished she could've gotten over her foolish resistance to incest much sooner. Letting Benny fuck her had been exciting, but something Carol had told her more than once now rang truer than ever: no one can make you feel like your own son. And now the naked brunette found herself in the most unreal moment of her life: sitting on the edge of her son's bed moaning to the pleasure of his fingers slipping in and out of her pussy while his huge cock throbbed in her hand.

Amanda did her best to keep the lower half of her body in the same position as she leaned over to bring her mouth toward Kyle's rigid pole. His whole body tightened with excitement the moment she touched her tongue to the head of his organ. Amanda loved the mild taste of his copious precum right away. Her tongue flashed out of her mouth again as she licked up more, letting her tongue explore the ridge of his beautifully defined cock head.

"Oh, Mommmm, fuck yes," he moaned.

The boy's mother loved the way he reacted to the loving lick of her wet tongue. His moans and squirming body made her pussy flush with heat. She wondered why she ever would've waited this long to cross that forbidden line. This was the thought in her mind as she let her lips close over the head of that big cock, dropping down his shaft as she began sucking his flesh. Kyle groaned deeply. His fingers stopped pumping her pussy, like it was too much to keep fucking her hole while she sucked his cock for the first time.

Amanda knew her baby boy wanted to concentrate on the pleasure of his mother's mouth. It was good enough for now that he at least kept his fingers inside her, giving her that full feeling while his thumb rubbed aimlessly over her throbbing clit.

While she sucked his shaft slow but steady, Amanda kept her hand in motion, caressing his lower shaft and balls. The speed and force of her sucking gradually increased while Kyle's response increased along with them. She wondered if this was his first blowjob, but decided she wouldn't ask him. If his answer was yes she didn't want to hear it. All she wanted to do was savor the delicious flavor and silky heat of her son's rock hard prick. She kept on with her loving suck job until Kyle was on the brink of cumming, then she pulled off.