Mommy Can't Help Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get these briefs off you, baby," she said.

Kyle pulled his fingers out of his mother's pussy and lifted his ass while she pulled his briefs down his legs. Now he was able to spread his legs open while Amanda straddled his face, lowering her pussy to his mouth while she leaned over and took his cock back in hers. She could barely concentrate on sucking the boy when she felt his tongue slapping all around her pussy slit, lapping hungrily at her flowing juices. Her son wasn't the least bit shy or tentative about eating her pussy. She could tell he was hungry for her taste and happily ground her dripping pussy into his mouth.

Kyle devoured his mother like candy. He brought his strong hands to the spheres of her firm ass, squeezing them and pulling them apart so he could attack her asshole with his tongue.

"Ooohhhh, baby, fuck!" the beautiful mother cried out when she felt her son's tongue stab her anal bud. The sensation was dizzying. No one had ever licked her asshole before, but her son had no hesitation. He clearly wanted everything his hot mother had. He wanted to make every inch of her glorious body his. He slathered her rosebud with his tongue repeatedly, pausing to jab the tip into her tiny little ring of muscle and open her for a deeper taste.

Amanda had never felt so fully desired in her life. If her son could fuck her asshole so hungrily with his tongue was there anything he wouldn't do for her? She soon had one of his fingers sliding back inside her pussy hole while he devoted his mouth to her snug shithole. Licking and jabbing, he finger fucked her pussy until she had to release his cock from her own mouth to cry out with a shivering climax.

Afterwards, she turned around and lay down beside him, savoring the feel of their naked bodies pressing together.

"Mmmm, baby, did you like fucking Mommy's ass with your mouth?"

"I loved it," he sighed as she took his prick into her hand and lovingly stroked him while they talked. He started exploring her large, full tits with his hands at the same time. "You're gonna get a lot more of that from now on."

"You're going to spoil me, baby."

"You deserve it, Mom. I love you so much I'd do anything you want."

"What would you say if I told you Mommy loves you right back just the same way?"

Kyle's response was to kiss his mother's pretty mouth. Even after having her son's cock in her mouth and his tongue in ass, kissing her boy like a hot lover felt deliriously naughty. Amanda's lips opened immediately to welcome his tongue inside to curl and swirl with hers. They kissed more needfully than she'd ever felt before, and she knew they were made for this, to be so much more than a loving mother and son. She finally realized that she and Kyle were more like Carol and Benny than she wanted to admit. But she was ready for that now, and she was more than ready for her boy's beautiful, big cock.

Amanda moved easily when her son rolled her that last quarter turn onto her back. She knew what he was coming for, and she wanted him to have it. Her legs moved open automatically as he held himself over her, grinding his shaft into the bare flesh of her pussy mound.

"I think somebody wants to fuck his horny Mommy," Amanda giggled excitedly.

"I can't help it," he said, teasing the swollen, wet lips of her puss with the head of his cock. "It's not my fault you're so fucking hot."

Amanda laughed joyfully and ground her slippery cunt into her son's shaft. "Then fill up Mommy's pussy with that big, beautiful cock, baby. Take it and make it yours forever."

Kyle looked at his mother with a piercing gaze in his eyes. The blunt tip of his thick cock mashed in between her lips and plugged into the hole he was born from more than eighteen years before. Amanda groaned deeply, feeling an intense warmth spread through her body as the length of Kyle's thick pole pushed deeper and gradually filled her channel inch by inch. Her eyes went wide as she felt her sheath stretch like it never had before, realizing her son's cock was the biggest that had even been inside her. How could a mother ever be prouder of her son?

Amanda loved seeing the look of awe on his face as he watched his impressive shaft sink deeper into his mother's luscious body. But then as he began pulling and pushing back in, his gaze moved to her full tits as they bounced to the force of his eager, young thrusts. Pinned up on his arms, Kyle's hip thrusts were rhythmic and graceful, and the incredible thickness of his cock was hitting all the right spots inside his mother at the same time. She already felt like she was on the edge of another orgasm.

With Kyle's eyes watching the heaving bounce of his mother's tits, Amanda clutched and played with them while she took the forceful shoves of his cock with deeper and deeper moans. With his tautly defined abs flexing to the rocking motion of his body, Kyle was the most beautiful thing his mother had ever seen. It gave her as much pleasure to watch him fuck her as it did to feel him. It all hardly seemed real except for the mesmerizing stroke of his hard, veiny shaft as it scraped over every sensitive nerve inside his mother's quivering fuckhole.

Amanda could tell it wasn't her son's first time, but that only made her feel even prouder of him. He was a natural-born woman-pleaser, and now he was there to please the hot, erotically-charged mother he loved more than anyone else.

"That's it, baby, fuck me," she crooned through her deep, throaty moans. "Fuck Mommy's cunt. Make it yours, baby! Ohhhh fuck, that huge cock feels so good!"

Kyle just muttered and groaned breathlessly as he drove his dense rod deep in his mother's pussy again and again. He had her dripping so much that their bodies were now making wet slapping sounds as they rocked in unison. The touch of his juice-wet balls, shaven so smooth, against her sensitive rimhole made her want to explode. Her body shuddered through a pair back-to-back orgasms, but her son just kept on pounding his fat rod into her cunt while she crooned and moaned for more.

But after her climaxes, Kyle slowed his pace, catching his breath without stopping completely.

"Do you like Mommy's pussy, baby?" Amanda said with a moan.

"It's perfect, Mom. I want it all the time from now on. Do you like my cock as much as I like your pussy?"

"I love it so much," she told him. "I'm gonna want more and more of it all the time."

Suddenly Kyle stopped thrusting his cock, but kept it shoved deeply into Amanda's sheath. He leaned down close to her face.

"I'll stop fucking Carol if you stop fucking Benny. I want you all to myself," he said.

"Oh god ... you mean ... you knew?"

Kyle grinned. "Remember that night we had dinner over there?"

"I'll never forget," his mother replied.

"After she sucked off Benny, she jerked me off right into my pants under the table."

"With your mother and her husband sitting there with us?" she asked in surprise. Her son nodded with a devious smirk. Despite a swarm of jealousy, Amanda's pussy clenched with arousal. Apparently, there were a few, final secrets everyone had been keeping, but Amanda felt too good to be upset about any of it. "When did my sweet little boy become such a naughty fucker?" she asked with a loving smile.

"Only when I realized how fucking hot my mother is, and thinking I could never have you."

"Well now you have me," she said, her brow furrowing. "And you won't need to go fucking that sleazy, blonde slut anymore."

"And you won't need to fuck Benny anymore, either," he said.

"Oh my god, baby, it was only once. But if it makes you feel better I'll show you the dirty videos she sends me."

Kyle chuckled and pulled his cock out of his mother's pussy. He told her he wanted her from behind while he stood up beside the bed and Amanda got onto her hands and knees right up to the edge. Her son guided his cock back into her puss hole while he held on tightly to her hips. Almost immediately, he was pumping his rigid cock deep and hard into her slot. Amanda arched her back which sent her baby boy's cock on a path that dragged across her G spot. No cock had ever been thick enough to touch her that way before and she was soon crying out with more back-to-back orgasms.

Amanda lost count of how many climaxes her son was giving her on their first time fucking, but the hottest, hardest one of all came when he couldn't hold his cum anymore. Kyle growled and cried out. He suddenly smacked his mother's ass with an open hand, hard enough to make her flesh sting. The surprise of the sudden strike along with the warm gush of her son's cream bursting into her cunt sent Amanda into the stratosphere as she felt her body shudder out of control. She was breathless, realizing it took her own son to give her the longest, most powerful climax she'd ever had.

After the peak of their mutual pleasure subsided, mother and son cuddled together. She felt more loved and needed than ever before as he held her close and kissed her as if he worshipped her. They spent the longest time just kissing so deep and tenderly, expressing not only their incredible satisfaction, but a love that ran as deep as only a love between a mother and son could.

"You're so beautiful, Mom," Kyle sighed, gazing at her with adoring eyes while he calmly traced the rounded shape of her tits with his hand. "I love you so much I don't even know how to say it."

"I think you just showed me, baby. And I hope you felt how much Mommy loves you back."

"I never thought anything could feel this good," he admitted.

It was only then that Amanda realized she'd let her son cum inside her unprotected pussy. But she didn't care. It was what she needed from him. They could never have sealed their mutual bond in quite the same way if she'd made him pull out and squirt on her body, even though she wanted him to do that too. But they were together now, and there was a world of motherly pleasures she vowed to give only to her beautiful son.

Amanda decided to invite Carol to have lunch the following day. There was much for the two mothers to talk about. But in the meantime, all the happy brunette wanted to do was melt into the strong arms of her young soulmate, the love of her life.