Mommy Can't Stop Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, please, baby, mommy needs more! More cock!"

"Yes, mommy, how much of my big boy cock do you think you can take?" He didn't even look like he was halfway in but he filled me so good. He was already as deep inside me as his father had ever been.

"I want it all, baby. Mommy wants you to give her every inch of your big boy cock! Keep going slow, but keep going! Please!

"Ungh, yes, mommy, your pussy feels like it was made for my cock! It's so hot and wet, mommy...and it's so tight, mommy! I can feel your pussy squeezing around me...oh, it's getting so deep!"

He was past the halfway point, and was fucking parts of my pussy that had never been fucked before. I could already feel my body tensing up for another orgasm, but I needed more of him. I could feel a spot deep inside me that needed to be fucked, and he was almost there.

"Oh my God, mommy, I can't believe how much you can take...I'm almost all the way inside you!"

I couldn't wait. Feeling my orgasm begin, I grabbed my son's ass and pulled him the rest of the way inside me. His soft head slid right along that deep spot and my entire body exploded in pleasure. I felt Timothy hold my arms down and he began to suck on my breasts as they shook violently. I clutched his head as I screamed and moaned and thrashed about for what felt like an eternity.

I opened my eyes and was face to face with my son and lover, who was kissing me softly. "Wow, mommy, it's like we were made for each other."

"I know, baby, your cock is so perfect for me. It's a perfect fit and you make me cum so hard just filling me with it." I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "But you've only stuck it inside mommy, and mommy told you she needs to get fucked." I gave his ass a quick smack and giggled playfully.

"Yes, mommy," he moaned as I felt his cock sliding slowly out of my pussy. "I love you and I'll fuck you as much as you need." I could feel his thick head pulling back towards the entrance to my throbbing cunt. I wondered if he was going to pull it all the way out, but before he could, he thrust back into me...filling every inch of my pussy with his beautiful, thick cock. I gasped loudly and looked deep into his gorgeous eyes.

"Is that too rough, mommy?" He asked sweetly.

"No, Timothy, not at all. That feels amazing." She paused while she considered how she wanted to be fucked. "Actually, you can fuck mommy hard if you like."

His eyes lit up...this must have been what he had hoped to hear me say. He kissed me deeply, sucking my tongue into his mouth while he slid his hips backwards and pulled his monster cock almost, but not quite, out of my soaking wet cunt. Then he stared deep into my eyes and grunted as he thrust his hips forward and every inch of him filled every inch of me. I had never felt so good. I stared back into his eyes and bit my lip as I moaned. Every thrust felt like heaven, and with every thrust my eyes widened, trying to let my beautiful baby boy know how good he was making mommy feel. His thrusts were hard and deep, and with every stroke my son's thick, perfect, knob rubbed into that special spot that nobody else had ever touched. Every stroke was harder than the last and filled me completely. I could feel my entire body tense up, including my pussy which began clenching around my favorite son's monster of a cock.

"Oh my god, Timothy...oh my god..." I moaned. My son's face was pressed into my own, and I could feel beads of sweat falling from his naked body onto my own. I couldn't stop looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Is this hard enough, mommy?" He gave me those cute puppy dog eyes, which was almost enough to make me cum again. But I needed more from him.

"I love it, baby, you're fucking mommy so good. But mommy wants it harder. Can you fuck mommy's pussy as hard as you can, my sexy little boy?"

"Oooooooohhhh, mommy," he groaned, bucking his hips further and deeper. "I can't believe you're letting me fuck you like this, mommy. It's even better than I fantasized about. I love making you feel good, mommy. I love making you feel good with my big cock. I love everything about you, mommy." I could feel his body start to tense up as he continued to hammer his cock in and out of my tight, juicy cunt. Almost immediately, mine did the same. "I want to worship your beautiful body, mommy, but I also want to turn you into a filthy little slut."

Timothy's cock was magnificent, but it was his words that pushed me over the edge. "YES!" I shrieked, my body trembling with yet another orgasm. "Mommy loves you, Timothy! Mommy loves the way you make her feel special....and mommy definitely wants you to make her your filthy little slut! That's exactly what mommy needs!"

Timothy kissed me deeply yet again, and yet again my pussy started gushing. "Oh fuck, baby, oh fuck, mommy's cumming again! Mommy's pussy is cumming so hard, baby!"

"Oh yes, mommy!" Moaned my son. "I can feel your pussy cumming all over my cock! Yes please, mommy, you're such a good little whore for me! He was pumping even harder in and out of me as I continued to quiver and shake in ecstasy.

"Oh mommy, you're making me cum too!" His eyes were practically rolled back into his head and his strong hands grabbed and pulled at my thick auburn hair as he continued to fuck my brains out with his monster cock. His balls slapped against my ass cheeks, ready to burst deep inside me.

"OH FUCK, MOMMY, your pussy is so good! I'm going to cum, mommy! I'm going to fill you up with my cum! Please let me cum inside you, mommy!"

I didn't exactly have a choice. I could already feel him exploding within me. I was still cumming myself, so I looked deep into his (and my) eyes and moaned. "Yes, Timothy! Yes, baby! Let it out! Let it all out inside mommy! Oh fuck, yes! Oh my GOOOOD mommy loves cumming with you! Mommy loves getting fucked by you! Fill mommy up with your cum, you dirty motherfucker!"

"Oooooohhhhh fuuuuuuck, mommy, yes! Here it comes, mommy, here it comes!" My beautiful son moaned as he shot load after load of his thick white cream inside me.

My mouth continued to run, although I wasn't even thinking about the words this point. "Oh yes, you dirty motherfucker, you're cumming inside your own mommy. Your huge dick is filling mommy with cum, you nasty motherfucker!

"YES, MOMMY, YES! I love filling you up with my cum, mommy. I love turning you into a filthy little slut! There are so many naughty things I want to do with you, mommy, and I think most of them will make you feel so good.

"I never thought I'd be anyone's filthy little slut, baby. But all you've done tonight is given me orgasm after intense orgasm after eye-rolling orgasm. At this point, I think mommy's willing to do anything you want.

Tim smiled, his cock still rock hard and still buried in his mother's sticky, cum-filled pussy. "Oh mommy, I don't think you know exactly how big of a pervert I really am! There's so many things I would love to try with you."

I held my beautiful son tight. "Well, why don't we go take a shower together and get started on those things?"

Mommy is so good to me.

12