All Comments on 'Mommy Can't Stop Cumming'

by FamilyPleaser

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
LatinindulgementLatinindulgement12 months ago

Wow.. what an Amazing story, there's just something Amazing when you mix alcohol and Hot sex together, to just be able to let go with no questions or borders up..anything gos is Exactly what Hot Passionate ismeant to be.. Amazing story

ccs29745ccs2974512 months ago

Great story, can't wait to see what else he has in store for mommy.

FeltfixerFeltfixer12 months ago

Great!

Love older lady stories.

Would appreciate more of this fabulous scenario

5 stars all day long

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

HOT! and sexy...turn her into a cougar...continue your story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I rated you a five (5) for several reasons. The story is told well and sounded believable. Your descriptions were pretty good and realistic (mom had a hairy pussy). However, I wish you had backed the ages up about 10-15 years.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Moe---More !!! Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

love this story it is one my favorites I cant wait to read more I favorited your page I love the its a old mom and she has a hairy pussy also great story that's a classic and one my favorites

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong12 months ago

Being addicted to hot sexy mature women this story pushed me over the top several times. Please continue.

sniffpantiessniffpanties12 months ago

There are very few mother/son stories on this site where the son is a middle aged adult and has divorced his wife. This story hit all my buttons. Amazing. 5 stars for you

AfternoonStuAfternoonStu12 months ago

Wow, this story ticks off so many of my own boxes that I might as well have written it. Love the fact that you kept both mother and son properly adult and mature, it adds to both the eroticism but also let's you play on that hint of regret that their mutual lust didn't dawn on them sooner.

I liked how you used an established performer to anchor your story to some readily available visuals! Being a long-time oidepalist myself, I was surprised that I hadn't come across Andi James before. Needless to say, what I did see when I looked her up definitely has me hungry for more!

Finally, props for telling your story from the mother's point of view. I loved the peek inside her dirty mind as her lust awokened!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

INCREDIBLE MORE PLEASE

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Wow! He definitely needs to put it in her ass.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
Self cloistered can lead to the acceptance of a taboo situation.

Alcohol can also help succumb to an otherwise awkward situation. So beautifully written with realistic feelings and actions.

My mother and I had our 1st "touching" when she came home under similar circumstances. Helping her to bed a hand falling on a breast met no objection.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

amazing and so horny x

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it you made it feel so real although she's 70 and he's 45 they can still have sex many many times, you should write more of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 awesome stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A bit of a fantasy, but a nice erotic story,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes, so much hotter when both mother and son are older like this…even hotter still that he divorced the worthless bitch…now he’ll experience the most special sex imaginable…with his insatiable, loving mommy…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love that both characters are mature adults that could give full consent bc both are over 25, the age when the brain fully forms and can make better decisions. The dirty talk is super sexy but not verbally or physically abusive or degrading. This is taboo but yet romantic and wonderful story. I'm disgusted by stories sexualizing abuse, toxicity, and causing pain. They are a turn off, but this story is great in every way. From the ages of the character to their loving and sexy lovemaking. Thank you so much for writing this. Please please write more like this.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

5/5 for being so well written, but a couple things...where did her shirt and bra go? I agree that 15 years younger would have been a lot hotter, 70 is pretty old and not that realistic. Physical descriptions would have added a lot Well written though. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The use of CAPITAL letters does NOT make your store MORE interesting. Hope that helps. If needs to put it in her ass a) he's a closeted gay or bisexual man. b) his dick isn't nearly as big as he thinks it is. c) she's a fucking cum dumpster and the whole thing is a slag fest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your full of shit not if shes 70 take yours lies to another site

yangus99yangus9912 months ago

Awesome story! Well written and hot! I love the fact that they are older. We have a million "18 year olds with Moms who are 35" stories. Ignore the haters, some of these people think this is Twitter. More with the older Mom would be great! Also, nothing wrong with taking it a bit slower. But the sex was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Si la puta madre es como andi james, exclenente, por favor mas lenceria de la putita, que le rompa el culo, y que lo espere en ligueros al hijo, como toda puta madre

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it, primarily because I relate so well to the circumstances. I was a widow of 11 years with a 37 year-old son I adored, and he found my porn stash on the laptop we both used at home. I had saved numerous stories and videos of mother/son incest, and I left the file open by mistake. He told me he found them, and he wanted to make them real for us. I agreed and found him to be a very alpha man, completely unlike his father, and I craved fully submitting to his desires. Our loving, intensely sexual relationship has continued for 6 years, in spite of him being married the last two years. We are extremely careful to be discreet so our fun may continue indefinitely. Life is good!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a well told story. Moreover, many of the descriptions used are very appropriate. For example, mom's character has pubic hair. However, I don't know how large that bush will be at her described age (thinning / greying I suppose). But speaking of the ages, because of the ages used, this story really sounds like a non-fiction event --- that most likely really did happen. NOTE, that perception is exactly what you (always) want your readers to perceive (fiction or not). This story is told to sound believable (excellent)! A real plus is there was "NO ANAL" ignorance with mom, or more appropriately stated, there was no GAY FANTASY ANAL with mom. Please, keep your future stories sounding real, and I will look for them. I easily gave you a 5 rating because it sounded real and mostly because you did not try anything foolish or super ridiculous with your story. Like for example, you were smart enough to not try a shaved pussy on 70-year-old mom. Some authors go so far as to try that on description on moms who are 50, as if anyone would believe it! (Please keep on writing, and a firm 5 rating for this story!)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To anonymous who sent feedback to Alwaystaboo . Please go to my inbox and get my email. When sent through feedback I cannot respond

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Beautiful story about a grown Son 45 years old, fucking his 70 year old Mother.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As it turns out, a BUNCH of quasi-random capitalized words does not make your story MORE exciting. Instead, it just makes it seem like you don't understand punctuation marks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've seen a few Andi James movies fucking her son and used her image reading your story.

DomGuardiDomGuardi9 months ago

5/5. Excellent story, very well written. The dirty talk is exceptional and the plot quite believable. The age choice was a nice change of pace. I fell into the cliché myself of a young son (20's) and a young mother (40's), but this story really felt fresh and different. Giving you a follow because I definitely want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

a BIG 5 it reminded me one night my mam came home a bit unsteady on her feet I had to help her get upstairs into her bedroom laid her on he bed had to undress her shoes blouse skirt wearing a half bra huge breasts long nipples tiny tight panties crutch less panties suspenders nylons she looked so sexy she was out like a light my cock hard in my trousers I found myself stripping naked my cock rock hard yes my chance with my sexy mother I took it I took my mother had my hard cock deep in her cunt I did her slow gentle deep my mouth my lips sucking her hard nipples her cunt soaking wet tight so lovely and tight loved making love to my mother well over an hour none stop finally came so much into her then took her suspenders nylons off her put her sexy nighty on her then left her to sleep

JT

amir565656amir5656569 months ago

A perfect 5 star story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous