Mommy Comes to College

Story Info
Busy mother comes to visit son at college, and comes.
3.7k words
3.99
43.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

I'm Eddie. I'm 21, and a junior linebacker at a major US college football program. I play a few snaps a game, I'm not a star by any means, but I'm doing what I want to do, and getting my school in. This last weekend, I was happy that my mother was flying in to watch me play! My mother is a famous television person. She's 55, although you could think she's in her 30's, blonde and very pretty. She always dreamed herself to go to this school, and so she's I think trying to live a college football weekend vicariously through me. There was a huge news story she was covering live on Friday, so she had to fly out late Friday night, and would stay in a hotel on campus.

When my mom arrived Friday night, she called me from the hotel to let me know she had arrived on time. It was funny, not a few hours ago I was watching her live on television from New York, and here she was in my town on the phone. She mentioned she was hungry, and I was too, so I offered to come have a room service snack with her.

Around 2am I got up to her room, the hotel was a short walk from my dorm. I knocked, and she opened the door and walked back to the bed. She mumbled something about whatever the news was talking about; it was of course the channel she had been on a few hours earlier. She was wearing an extremely sexy satin babydoll, red, and as she plopped down on her bed I noticed she was wearing the most unsexy white cotton panties. This is not how I normally see my mother, but it was 2am and obviously she didn't plan to have company. She got up again and threw her arms around me, forgetting I guess to greet me initially. Oh, my big college man, let your mother look at you, all the usual mom things.

She sat back down on the bed, and I took a seat on the big armchair. Mom told me she had already ordered, a plate of chicken tenders and some fries. She seemed a bit off to me, but I figured it was the long busy day, jetlag, and the time. We chatted a while waiting for the room service, she even turned down the television, which for her was a rare occurrence. She asked me about my classes, and I asked her about her work.

As we talked, I noticed mom was getting droopy. I figured it was again the day's events and the time knocking her out, until I noticed a pill bottle on her nightstand. She got up and excused herself to the bathroom, and I stole a quick look at the pills. Sleeping pills! My mother, taking drugs, lol this was unexpected. I guess with her schedule, it was hard to unwind and sleep time was hard to come by so she had to sleep when the schedule dictated. Made sense to me.

I hear her pee tinkling in the toilet, and I could even hear her sigh, as she always did when peeing, I guess it was her one private moment of her busy day, no phone, no camera, no bothers. She flushed, and came back out, just as the room service knock came at the door. She opened it, and took the food from the man. I got up to grab the food as she instinctively reached for her pocket, not realizing she didn't have pockets. Doing this, she had lifted her babydoll and I got a great glimpse of mom's rear. I remind you, my mother is 55.

Before I narrate more, let me tell you, my mother is hot. I don't mind saying it, everyone else in the world thinks so, I'd be lying if I said any different. She was tall, thin, toned, and always made up for television, even when she wasn't on. Even when she is home, the rare times I see her without makeup, she looks made up. My mom is hot and I don't care who knows that I think so.

And before I continue, let me tell you that I am a total perv. I like to listen to my mother or my sister pee, I always have. I've smelled my mother's and my sister's underpants thousands of times. I think of my mom as a hot chick I know, who maybe someday I could nail. Of course, this is a dream, but a young man can dream, right?

Now, back to our story. I handed mom a 20, and she tipped the man, nearly stumbling against the door as she closed it. I asked mom bluntly if she was ok, she said of course, son, as she stumbled into me. I grabbed her around her upper body to catch her, and her face slid down my front. Her body was going limp, I was actually scared a bit. She came to, and stood and righted herself. My mom is tough. She told me her doctor had prescribed these pills so she could sleep when the time presented itself, and she had taken one before she called me, and was unprepared for how strong the effect would be, and how quickly it would come on.

We ate the snack, and chatted more, mom kept getting closer to me as we sat on her bed, each time she took a chicken tender or dipped in the sauce, she got an inch closer. By halfway through the plate, we were sitting indian style, with our knees touching, and each time she dipped the chicken, her head nearly touched my chest. I knew mom was dozing off for good now, so I took the plate away and told her it was bedtime. She begged me to tuck her in and even to stay with her. I was worried already about curfew, coach had already called us for bedcheck, but anything could happen. I'm a minor player, a walk-on, so I doubt he would check me, but I still had that little fear. But, this is my mommy, she had come halfway across the continent to see me play, and she was obviously in distress from this sleeping medicine, so of course I told her I would stay.

Mom rolled back, kicked her legs up in the air, reached back, and tried to get under the covers. Despite her having a gymnast's body, in her tired and drugged state, she failed. Her legs ended up on either side of my head, her feet just touching my ears. I carefully took hold of her ankles, and rolled her onto her side, and I pulled the covers, and rolled her in. Her legs were all akimbo now, and I had a great look at my mom's underwear covered crotch. She had a kind of puffy patch there, I could tell she had quite a bush, and even more surprising, she had a small wet dot where her hole would be! Wow that my mom was bushy, with all her impeccable grooming and working out, this was a surprise, but the wet spot this was an awesome sight. These were a pair of underpanties I would have loved to find in the laundry at home.

I didn't yet cover mom up, I was really taking in her beauty and her sexiness. Here I am, a stud college football player, alone in a hotel with a television news anchor, a hot one at that, who was in bed drugged, in a babydoll and panties, and what am I supposed to do? Of course she's my mommy, but I'm a man, I've got an erection, and she's wet. My love of my mom got the best of me, and I covered her up. I laid down next to her, over the covers, and flipped the television from news to a movie. Almost instantly mom stirred, and reached over my lap and begged, no, get in the covers and cuddle your mommy. You're never too big to give mommy a hug! Well, I was concerned now, because, if my cock wasn't stiff like a missile before, this mommy talk made it solid. I could have fucked a hole through a steel plate with this thing. I was already even dripping precum. My body didn't care that this was mommy, it was ready to fuck a hot chick.

I got under the covers with mommy, and turned my back to her, hoping she would spoon me and I could keep this missile pointed away from its target. No such luck. Mommy rolled onto her side, back to me, and demanded I come close and cuddle her to sleep. Well, here goes nothing, right? I tucked my dick into my sweatpants' waistband, tried to think of everything gross in the universe, and put my chest against her back, and arched my hips so my cock was as far from her rear as I could get it. She dozed off quickly, and I was out of danger. But I needed sleep too, I had a game in 9 hours.

Just the smell of her hair was driving me crazy. My left arm was around her, with my hand resting only on her hand. She clutched my hand with hers, and my arm rose and fell with her deep breathing. The thoughts going through my head were dirty. Really really dirty. I wanted to grab mommy's little boobies. I wanted to kiss and bite her neck and ears. I wanted to sniff her butt. I wanted to just rip her underpants off and ram my cock into her hairy cunt. This was torture right now!

I was certain she was asleep now, and I had to address my cock situation. I got my hand out from her grip, and slid it into my sweatpants. My dick was leaking and had soaked the inside of these pants. I figured I could get up and go to the bathroom, jerk off, and get back in bed and be a good son to my mommy. But I was not a good son. I wanted my mommy, and I had this access, and I was going to cross the line tonight. How far would I go? I thought ok, I can have a sniff of her butt, this isn't touching even, nothing wrong with this, right? So I slid down her back, and rested my nose in her crack. I took a deep inhale of her body, and my cock got bigger! I mean, this thing was the biggest it's ever been. I felt like it might even pop it was so inflated. The smell of my mommy's body was drugging me. The chemicals in this air were making my brain into that of an animal. I was going to have mommy, whether she allowed me or not. But, given her drugged state, I was betting she wouldn't have the option. As I sniffed, though, she rolled over onto her back, her butt laying down onto my head. Normally this would be a waypoint, right? Mommy facesitting me?

I quickly got out of there, I was scared of course she was stirring because she had regained consciousness. I sat up, one of her legs bent with her foot in my crotch, and the other outstretched to my side. He face was blank and shut down. There was nothing inside. I was staring right at her cotton covered bush, her legs parted, and I dove in. If she caught me, well, this was a risk I was willing to take at this point. I might never get this chance again, and this was a chance that millions of her viewers would give all four limbs for.

I slowly lowered my face to her crotch. As I got closer, I could smell her. The spot on her underpanties must have been pee, maybe when she peed earlier in her drugged state she hadn't wiped well or at all. It was a fresh pee smell, not nasty, but was definitely the pee from the inside of my own mother's body. I stuck out my tongue, and licked her panties, her bush just a half a millimeter away. As I pushed with my tongue, there was a lot of give, as if her bush might be a full inch or more thick. Hot. My mother, the famous news anchor, one time model, with a hairy bush. And even more, her dirty son trying to lick it!

Looking up her body, I saw her chest and boobies lifting up and down, in slow rhythm, and I looked at her face, trying to catch any sign she might be other than completely passed out. No sign. She was gone, and her cunt was mine to eat as I wanted. I reached down to the waistband of my sweats, and slid them down over my ass and down my legs. I kicked them off, and started fucking my cock into the bed. Right where my dick was, there was a fold in the comforter, and I was inside it. So as I'm licking my mommy's panties, I'm sliding my cock against this smooth bed cover. I'm not very far away from my orgasm, but I was determined to hold off. I wanted inside my mom's panties now, and I wanted to savor the scents and tastes before I came.

I tried to bite at the material of her cotton briefs, but couldn't really get a good grip. I reached my hand up and grabbed her waistband, and slowly pulled at the material. It wouldn't come down, her butt was dead weight and these panties weren't coming off. I tucked my thumb instead under the leg hole, deliberately staying away from her bush, and tried to pull the crotch to one side. I knew this really was the test; if mom were going to wake up, this was the first thing she would wake up to. The underwear slid to the side, and now I was face to face with her bush. It was dark, like her roots. Mother was always blonde, but in recent years it was coming in dark, her bush was this same dark color. Maybe it was blonde when she was a young model. But now the scent of he crotch really came out into the open air. She was definitely wet inside, I could smell her juices, along with the distinct smell of her pee. She definitely hadn't wiped at all after she peed. Super hot.

With the smell of her body's fluids in the air, and in my nostrils, I stuck out my tongue like a dog might, and licked her bush. I flattened my tongue, to savor just the taste of the hair, not penetrating the forest just yet. I could taste now the salt of her pee, the bitter of her sweat, and the sweet of her pussy's juice. I was so erect now. I had already soaked the pocket in the bed cover with my precum, I was fucking that cloth so hard now, with my mommy's pussy juice scent in my nose and on my tongue, and her pubic hair in my mouth. I was very close to cumming now, it was going to be a challenge to stop!

Mom still hadn't stirred. She was just breathing in a sleep rhythm, I knew this was mine for the taking now. I pointed my tongue now, and slid it over her pubic bush, and pierced the middle, right at the place where her lips were. As my tongue now touched the hole where I once lived, her gooey juices were thick like honey in my mouth. I licked and sucked at her hole, at her lips, deliberately avoiding for the moment her clit. It was as if I knew all this was ok, not over the line, but touching her button was really too much, something only her husband my father could have, or maybe not even him.

This made me even more horny as I deprived myself her hooded nub. But now as I forgot this was mommy, that she might wake up, that I'm her son, that she loved me and I was now taking from her most personal places, my tongue slid slowly up the outside of her lip, between the majora and the minora, then over the top of her hood. I paused a second, then stabbed at the hood with the point. I slid my tongue tip right into her hood, tasting the gooey slime that had worked its way inside, and I touched her clit, and it was big! I was actually surprised, none of my girlfriends had clits bigger than a pea maybe, and hers was almost like the tip of my pinky! Mommy was full of all sorts of surprises for her boy tonight. I sucked it, licked it, went back down to her hole for more honey, I slurped, I flicked, I kissed. I did all the things for my mommy that every girlfriend I ever had begged for and complimented me on. This was my show, my one time on stage with my precious mommy, and I was going to give her everything she deserved from her son, whether she'd be awake to remember it or not. I would know. From now until forever, I would know that I gave my mother this pleasure.

Even though mom was out of it, her body responded like any grown woman's body would. She was wet over and over, each time I licked the honey away, it would refill, like an endless fountain. The whole area was soaked with sweat, her lips, inner and outer, swelled, and her clit grew even larger, like it actually had mass and volume. All the while, I'm fucking my dick into the bed, jerking it with my belly and the coverings, all of which are soaked and slimy. I can actually hear the slime as I moved back and forth.

I contemplated for a moment fucking mommy. I thought ok, you went this far, why not? But that was different. Going inside mommy, violating her insides, I wasn't ready for this. All this time licking and smelling mommy, I hadn't once put my fingers inside her hole, even my tongue as it kept taking her honey never went inside. Somehow my limit was set there, at the vestibule. I would lick her pussy, I would bring her to orgasm, I would cum while fucking the bed, but I wouldn't go inside. Plus, how would I explain myself? I knew I could never hold off on cumming inside mommy, I was so close already. Maybe I wouldn't even make it two inches in without exploding. Then what would I do with my mother's cunt full of cum? My mother is 55 years old, I knew my dad wasn't fucking her. Maybe one of her co workers was fucking her, I don't know, but there would be no explanation if she woke up next to me in the morning with her pussy full of sperm.

Mom's body was starting now to move. Her hips were moving in rhythm, not with her breathing, which was still steady, but with my movement. Her pussy was almost trying to rub itself against my mouth and face. I could smell her every scent, taste her every taste, I was getting ready to come, I was trying to hold off and time it with her orgasm. And she was close. She was soaking the bed now, I couldn't suck or lick the juices out fast enough. She was trying to fuck my face with her hip motions, even gyrating now in a kind of circle, pushing against me, then to one side, then away, then against again. This, I have to say, was the most awesome moment of my life. Even if this wasn't my mom, this was so hot. But she was not only my mom, but a famous television news anchor, the object no doubt of many men's jerkoff fantasies. I'm a young stud and my mommy was the object of my desire at this moment. On this very campus, within say 1000 feet of my penis, at this moment, were at least 1000 young fertile pussies, tight, maybe even a few hundred virginal, but here my mommy was getting all my attention. This got me so close I had to lift my hips so my cock had no more contact with the bed.

Finally, mom was there. She pushed he cunt against my mouth, closed her thin toned thighs against my head and neck, and squeezed. I imagined she said something, maybe even my name! As she was gripping me, I lowered my cock to the bed, started again fucking it between the bed cover and my belly, and I let loose a load of jizz that would have burst a rubber. Mommy's hot juices were all over my face as she released my head. I knew it was time now where she could wake up, and my mission was over, so I figured it was time to hurry and get rid of the evidence. I got what I wanted, now all that was left was to be caught or not caught. I put her panties back to where they should be over her pussy, they were now a complete mess, soaked with her wetness and smelling of everything that she gave me to taste. I flipped the bed cover onto the floor. I pulled my own pants back up, and climbed back into bed with her.

Mommy rolled over to her original position, with her butt to me, and I returned to mine, spooning my mom. I laid my arm over hers, and I felt her hand grab mine. I nuzzled my nose into her hair and neck, and it wasn't long before I was asleep.

Not long after, I guess, mom woke me up, I had to get to the field soon, it was already 10am! As we parted, we made small talk, she apologized for being so out of it last night, but thanked me for being such a sweet loving son and young man. I felt this feeling like I was king of the world, my mother thanking me so much, not knowing that I had eaten her pussy and shot a huge load into her hotel bed cover. But inside my head as well, I knew I had tasted and smelled what so many wanted, and it was mine! I love my mommy!

vladm
vladm
149 Followers