Mommy Confronts Her Son

Story Info
A mother confronts her son.
1.4k words
4.33
67.1k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. All characters are 18 years or older.

This is chapter 2 of the series. If you didn't read the first one, please check it out.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the first one. I put some more time into this one. Hopefully it shows.

Enjoy!

________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of curtains sliding across a rod. The warm feeling of sunlight beamed against my eyelids. As I opened my eyes, they were quickly forced shut by the blinding light of the morning sunrise. I turned my head away from the window and opened my eyes a second time. Once my vision was adjusted to the room, I wiped away the tears and was greeted by the sight of my mother staring out of the window. Her arms were hanging behind her back, fingers interlocked. I noticed she was tapping her thumbs together like she was nervous. She was wearing a grey blazer and a matching skirt that stopped just above her knees. She had on black pumps that easily made her 4 inches taller. Her dirty blonde hair was up in a messy bun, held together by a black and silver flower barrette.

She did not speak, but her body language told me something was wrong. Flashes of the night before were flickering through my mind. I was nervous about what she might say and praying that her lover had not told her about me spying on them. She just stood there silently, clearly deep in thought. This awkward silence went on for at least a minute as she continued staring out the window.

I was naked and couldn't get out of bed with her standing there. I began to grow anxious and blurted out anything just to break the silence. "Is there something wrong?" I said to her, with a quiver in my voice.

"We need to talk, but I am late for work," she said, before turning around and locking eyes with me. "I will be home at 5:00pm. Make sure you are here so we can talk then," Before I could reply, she turned around and walked out, closing the door behind her. About a minute later I heard her car start and she drove off.

I sat up and leaned back against the headboard. I knew at this point that the jig was up. She obviously knew what I had done. I flipped over on my stomach and buried my head in a pillow. "You idiot. What were you thinking?" I yelled into the pillow.

About twenty minutes passed as I laid there going over the most probable outcomes of our impending conversation. I convinced myself that no matter what, the embarrassment would make it impossible for me to continue living here. I began packing my things with the intention of leaving after speaking to my mother.

The day dragged on slowly. I finished packing at 4:00pm, which gave me an hour to myself. I sat down on the couch and googled cheap hotels in my area. While scanning for the cheapest deal, I noticed something black stuffed in between the couch cushion. I reached down and pulled out a pair of black lace panties.

At first, I figured they were my mothers, but they were too small. Then I realized I was sitting in the same spot my mother and her lover had been in the night before. I couldn't resist the urge to hold them to my nose and inhale. I needed to smell the scent of the sexy stranger I had been jerking off to for the past several months.

As I held the panties over my nose, it became obvious to me that she had not been wearing these for long. I could smell small traces of her womanhood, but the smell of detergent overwhelmed the rest. Still, it was enough to make me hard. I unbuttoned my pants and started rubbing the panties along my shaft.

I was getting very into it when I heard a car door slam. I quickly put my cock away and zipped up my pants. Leaving the panties wrapped around my cock. The doorknob started to turn, and the front door swung open. My mother walked in and glanced at my luggage and then back to me. I wanted to speak but nothing would come out. "What's all this?" she said, as she removed her hair barrette, letting her long hair fall to her shoulder blades.

"Um... I... I don't...," I stuttered, like a little child being scolded. She walked over and sat down next to me. My cock was still hard, so I placed my hands in my lap trying and hide the bulge.

"Honey," she said, while looking down at my lap. "Let's address the elephant in the room. Hmm?" I nodded my head but still couldn't make words come out of my mouth. She looked me in the eyes. "I know you were watching me last night," she said as she grabbed my hand; Entwining her fingers with mine.

My face turned red, and I started to panic. Unsure of what to say, I began pleading with her. "I'm sorry mom I...," She put her finger up to her mouth to shush me.

"Don't apologize," she said, grabbing my other hand with hers, "You can't help who you are attracted too. I just wish you would have been honest with me instead of spying on me." She laid her head on my shoulder before continuing, "I want you to know that no matter what, I will always love you."

Hearing her say that lifted a huge weight from my shoulders. "Thanks mom. I love you too," I said, as my body began to relax.

She let go of one of my hands and began rubbing the bulge in my pants. My whole body became tense, and I began breathing heavily.

"Relax honey," she said, as she unbuttoned my pants.

"We can't...," I began, before she put her finger over my mouth and slowly reached for my cock.

"What's this?" she said, pulling the black lace panties from around my cock. My cheeks turned red. She smiled at me before speaking again, "You've been a naughty boy."

She stood up and reached up her skirt, pulling down a pair of red cotton panties. She stepped out of them and curled up next to me on the couch. "Do you want to sniff mommy's dirty panties?" She said, as she slowly raised them towards my face. "They are straight from the source."

I felt my cock begin to twitch. She held the panties right over my nose and mouth. I was intoxicated by her scent. I began taking long, deep breaths. The smell of her sweat and her feminine fluids filled my nostrils leaving me in a state of pure bliss.

"Does mommy smell good?" she whispered in my ear. I moaned and nodded my head.

She took her other hand and pulled my throbbing cock from my pants. She began to stroke me, while whispering in my ear, "Cum for mommy." She nibbled on my ear lobe before whispering again, "Cum with mommy's dirty panties in your face."

"I'm close," I moaned.

"Open your mouth," she demanded.

I did as I was told, and she shoved her dirty panties in my mouth before leaning over and devouring my cock. The warm, moist feeling of her mouth sent waves through my entire body. As she moved her mouth up and down my shaft, my penis began to swell. She brought her lips around the tip of my cock and started massaging my head with her tongue while she stroked my shaft.

I looked down at her and saw her hazel eyes staring back into mine. We did not break eye contact.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

She began stroking faster. Her tongue still sliding around my tip.

My throbbing dick exploded into her. My whole body began to spasm, as spurt after spurt filled her mouth.

As my orgasm faded, her stroking slowed down. She sucked the tip of my dick as she pulled her mouth away, making sure to extract every drop. She swallowed my cum before finally breaking eye contact.

She leaned against me and laid her head on my chest. After a few moments I looked down at her. "Mom who was the woman from last night?" I asked.

She looked up at me and said, "How about you get your stuff unpacked while I take a shower. Meet me in my bedroom when you're finished, and I will tell you all about her."

She stood up and walked into her bedroom leaving the door cracked.

_________________________________________

Too be continued!