Mommy's Secret Lover

Story Info
Son spies on mom during her late-night sex sessions.
1.1k words
4.17
29.4k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. All characters are over 18 years old.

This is my first story ever. I have no experience writing so please keep that in mind.

Enjoy!

____________________________________________

A few months after I graduated from college my father passed away. I decided to move back in with my mother so she wouldn't be lonely. Living back home rent free was also a big help to me while I was searching for a Job. After a few weeks living with my mother, I realized she was not as lonely as I thought she was.

I remember the first time I realized what my mother was doing. I heard a car pull into the driveway around midnight. I snuck out of bed and tiptoed down the hall, peeking my head around the corner. As I peered through the dark living room, I saw my mom open the front door revealing a young woman probably in her early twenties. The young stranger was wearing a black long sleave crop top and tight black leggings with white running shoes. My mother guided her inside and led the young woman through across the dark room and into her bedroom, closing the door behind them.

I sat there for a few minutes staring at the closed door, trying to process what was happening. Why was she sneaking women into her room in the middle of the night? Was she a lesbian? My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a squeal come from my mother's bedroom.

I moved across the living room to investigate. As I laid my head against the door, I could hear moaning, and a slow clapping sound. I twisted the door handle and slowly pushed it open, just enough to peek my head through. It was dark in the room. The only light was a ray of moonlight sneaking through the crack in the curtains. My eyes followed the light to my mother's bed on the opposite side of the room. The first thing I saw was my mother's muscular back facing the door. She was standing at the end of the bed thrusting her hips back and forth. I looked down in-between my mother's spread legs and saw a second pair of legs. They were much smaller than my mothers and very pale. I followed the pair of legs down to the floor and saw a pair of black leggings around her ankles, sitting atop a pair of white running shoes.

My mind was racing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mother had another woman bent over the bed and was fucking her from behind with a strap on.

As my mind was processing the scene in front of me, I notice my cock was getting hard. I slid my hand down my pants and started stroking my cock. I knew it was wrong, I knew I shouldn't be turned on by my own mother's sex life. Still, I had never been this turned on in my life. All I could think about was how I wished it was me bent over that bed. My mother's pace grew faster and so did my stroking. The pale woman would let out a little squeal each time my mother thrusted into her. I closed my eyes and just listened to the sounds. After a minute or so I could not hold it any longer I shot a load right down my pants leg. It was the biggest orgasm of my life. My pants were soaked in my own cum.

When I gathered myself, I looked back over at the scene on the bed. The pace had picked up and mom was now leaned over the younger womans back bouncing her hips up and down. With this new angle, I could now see the strap on as it thrusted in an out of the stranger's vagina. It was so realistic looking. The large plastic dick must have been at least 9 inches long. The dark tan color blended perfectly with my mother's skin. It was destroying this poor girl's vagina and she was loving it. I felt my penis getting hard again. I did not want to risk getting caught so I closed the door and ran back to my room to jerk off before falling asleep.

About two months have passed since that night, since then the late-night visits became more frequent. It was starting to become a nightly routine. I had not spied on my mother since that first night, however, I would masturbate to the sounds of her lovemaking, and I always thought back to the images from that night. I would picture my mother's tight round ass and her muscular back. I thought about seeing her thrust her massive strap on into that woman's pussy. I would imagine that it was me she was shoving her big dick into. It drove me crazy, and I would always have an intense orgasm.

After dozens of nights masturbating to the sounds of her late-night escapades, I decided I needed to see it again. I crept out of bed. Already naked and hard from the sounds I heard echoing through the house. I quietly slipped down the hall. As I got closer to the living room the moans grew much louder. I peeked around the corner and was shocked.

To my surprise, my mother and her lover were on the sofa. My mother was sitting down, and the sexy stranger was grinding on her in the cowgirl position. This was my first time seeing the mysterious woman clearly. Her silky black hair stretched down to her waist. Her tits were perky but not big. C cup was my guess. Her pink nipples were pierced with silver nipple bars. My mother's hands squeezed tightly around her plump ass. She was wearing red lipstick which contrasted well with her innocent face. Seeing her perfect pale body grind on my mother made my dick throb.

I started stroking my cock. After a few minutes of edging, I couldn't hold it any longer. I shot a massive load of semen across the floor. I was so lost in my orgasm I didn't even notice my mother's lover staring at me. When I finally gained my composure, we made eye contact. She began to moan loudly as she wrapped her arms around my mother's neck embracing her in a hug as she orgasmed. We never broke eye contact. As her orgasm faded, she gave me an evil grin. I ran back to my room petrified. I laid in bed for hours thinking about the consequences of what just happened. Wondering if she was going to tell my mother about me spying on them. The sounds of sex continued through the night so obviously she had not said anything yet. I finally pushed all of these thoughts out of my mind and was able to fall asleep. I had no idea that what happened that night would change my life forever.