Mommy, I Love Ya Ch. 01

Story Info
Loving son and brother satisfies Mom and Sister.
5.2k words
3.75
55.4k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

Why do I drink myself from desperation? Because I'm in love. So deeply in love. You say that being in love is good, don't you? The problem is I'm in love with my own dear sweet giving mother and I'm fucking her. Oh my God, I can't help myself!

I wonder if fucking my Mommy is a sin. If it is, what about fucking my sister? I've fucked both of them. Now on a scale of 1 to 10 which is the greater sin? And what if I'd fucked my Grandmother? Where would that rate. Or if my Grandfather had diddled me? Such as the comic Woody Allen is alleged to have done with his daughter. No doubt he would be the high scorer for these molestations. But wait, he is still fucking his daughter. Step daughter albeit. Oh what the hell, does it make any difference if incest is consensual? You tell me? All I know is the penis wants what the penis wants. My penis wants my Mammy.

I should start at the beginning. My father was a military man. When I was a teenager he was killed by an IUD in Iraq. The military sent us three boxes. The square box had his ribbons and medals. The narrow box held pieces of him recovered after the bomb blast, including what looked like a shriveled penis, with documents proclaiming it was DNA certified as his. Then there was a piece of his scalp with his unmistakable long dark brown hair.

In a third flat box was his diary. That was when the shit hit the fan. It seems Dad kept a list and detailed description of every sex act he'd ever been involved in. From the time he lost his virginity way back when, right up to the arab prostitute he screwed the night before he was killed.

Mom was an avid reader, especially of that diary. The diary started out describing an incestuious relationship that Dad had with his sister. That would be my Aunt Gail. The diary description went like this:

...

Dear Diary,

My sister was complaining that her vagina was too tight. She feared men would reject her. I told her I could help her. I asked her to wait until later that night. Around 11:30 pm the house was quiet. I came to her room with a large jar of mayonnaise.

"What the fuck are you doing with that?" she said.

"Well, Gail, there is no better wholesome cunt lube on the face of the earth. This is a gourmet batch from Dani's Deli made from fresh eggs and olive oil. You should let me give it a try."

"How so?"

"Gail, I'm going to use it to enlarge not only your vagina but also your expectations."

I told my sister to get nude and lie on the bed. I spent a long time applying the mayo to her vagina. First one finger, then two and finally three fingers deep inside her.

"You do have a tight vag," I said.

"I know," she said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Ok, let me lift up your legs and rock you backwards."

Of course my cock was overgrown with anticipation. Her well lubed vag, smelling vaguely like a turkey sandwich allowed for easy entrance. I took my time fucking her. A long time, thinking of silly things to distract myself from cuming. I continued to fuck my sister every night for the next few weeks, even when she was having her period. Of course it was a pleasurable chore. When you love your sister you don't think twice about fucking her for her own good. By the time I was finished with her vaginal therapy I could assure her she'd be able to take any penis up to 7 inches. That was my size. If it was bigger than mine she'd do best to tell the guy to go slow.

...

So there it was. My Dad was fucking his sister. Oh well I thought, like father like son. Maybe I should try the same thing. My sister Naomi was returning from college. I doubted her vag was tight. I knew she was deep into kinky sex.

I know how good looking my sister Naomi is. All the guys do. Now that she's home from college I she confessed she'd had her cherry popped.

She told me, "I'm no longer a virgin. I've been dating a foreign exchange student from Nubia."

Of course she'd given it up for him. I can only imagine how big a Nubian's dick is? She said he was unfortunately called back home when the President of Nubia was removed from office by the military.

Having gotten used to being fucked often, more than once a day by the Nubian, she began to get very horny in his absence. Her attempt to find a remedy was, in desperation, to pledge Sigma Chi Sorority. A sorority where the guys said their initials stood for "sex chicks."

Being a member labeled a girl as an easy lay if not an outright whore. Naomi began attending frat house parties linked to her sorority. She had learned it was customary for the girls to take turns having sex with several different dudes in the same night. Everyone was doing it. She figured,

"Why not me?"

But like many enthusiastic "sisters," she overdid it. The night before Thanksgiving break she had sex with 12 guys on Saturday night. The results were not surprising. She was very sore. Her vagina looked like it had collided with a donkey cart.

When Naomi came returned home she told me the story. I wasn't convinced it was true until she showed me her wounded vagina and asked if I would put my penis inside her "vaggigi" to see if the soreness had dissipated.

What's a brother supposed to do? Late Saturday night she knocked on my door and then barged into my room. I was beating off to some pictures in an old Playboy Magazine. She realized my state of onanism with one gander at the tent pole under my sheet. I then tried to further hide my erection by pulling the blanket over it. That led her to tease me and she began grabbing for my cock. Finally in desperation I gave in.

I threw back the cover and let her see my full erection.

"You see, I'm hiding nothing." I have to admit my cock looked glorious, red and moist. Almost instantly she pulled off her pajama bottoms, those with the little dogs on it, and jumped top of me. She grabbed my cock, wet it with her saliva and pushed me backwards on the bed. It was as if she was a wrestler. She gripped my cock tightly. I thought she was going to jerk me off. But no, she inserted my dick right into her vag.

"Oh, oh," she cried out, "it still hurts. What did those guys do to me? "

"How big were their dicks," I asked.

She opened up her eyes wide, didn't answer, got off of me and ran out of the room. I could hear her in the bathroom running the cold water. Afterwards she came back in, without knocking.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't let you continue fucking me. It just hurt too much."

"I know, my dick is kinda large."

"Well, not as big as the guys who fucked me, but it's bigger than normal I guess."

"Thanks, just what I wanted to hear, my dick is tiny."

"No, it just fine," she said, "I don't want you to get blue balls, do you want me to jerk you off or blow you?"

"Thanks, but no. I beat off my tiny wee-wee after you ran out of here."

"Can we try it again each night till I'm ok?"

"Sure sis, whatever. Dad said mayonnaise is good for lubing a vag."

"Oh, don't be ridiculous."

Naomi left the room holding a small ice pack she'd taken from the kitchen against her crotch.

True to her promise she came into my bedroom each night for the rest of her trip. By the time three nights had passed most of her soreness had dissipated. She had recovered. After enjoying myself testing her I remarked,

"The ability of the vagina to heal itself is a miracle of nature."

"Oh yes, I feel tip top and ready for any guy that comes along."

"Just make sure he isn't too long when he cums."

She laughed.

"Dear brother, I must admit out sex play has been fun and pleasurable but I must ask you to resist cuming inside me."

"No problem sis, I'll pull out and grab my squirting dick catching the snow storm."

"Yes, you better pull out. We don't want no crazy two headed babies here."

"No, we don't. But why don't you go on the pill?"

"Why don't you go get some rubbers, dumbo, like the guys at college who fucked me raw? But just get the smooth ones. I think one of the guys had what are called French ticklers. I think that's what ripped up my snatch."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"You know talking about this is getting me horny, why don't we try it again."

So we stripped and headed down the same well worn path again. She did let me suck her tits and play with her nipples and to please her I pulled out when that moment arrived. I didn't want to foul the nest but I did drip a bit on her milky thighs. She smirked,

"Please get some rubbers. You stuff does burn a bit."

"Probably the jalapenos I had with dinner."

"Yeah, you can skip them from now on."

So the next day I went out and bought a big box of thin condoms at the Costco. I started using them whenever we took up the baton, whenever she came home.

She returned a month later with the news that she now had a boyfriend from Madrid who taught her how to take his cock anally.

"That's how the girls in Madrid stay virgins, they give up their ass' when they fall in love."

"You're kidding me."

"No, and it feels real good, sort of like your ass feels after taking a good shit."

"Oh, come on."

"Well, it does feel good. If I had a cock I'd show you."

"You mean, you get off from him fucking you in the ass?"

"Oh you bet, my pussy just leaks all the time he is fucking my ass. The orgasms are heavenly."

"Well," I said, "we'd better keep at it so your ass hole doesn't shrink up."

"Really, oh I hope that doesn't happen. I'd be a big disappointment to Pedro."

"Don't worry sis, you brother will cum to your rescue."

I didn't know if ass holes shrink, but she believed my story. So we started having anal sex. The nice thing about fucking Naomi in the ass was that I could bareback her and cum inside her. So now instead of vaginal sex I was fucking her anally every night. She certainly couldn't get pregnant that way. I assured her of that. Of course she insisted on putting a thick towel under us.That was a good idea because anal accidents do sometimes happen.

When she returned a month later I was looking forward to continuing our sexual play. That was when she informed me that she'd gotten pinned.

"We have to stop doing the nasty."

"Why?"

"Because I'm engaged to be married."

I never understood what difference that made. It was so nice to share her body. We had become closer than we ever were before. I guess having a fiancé was a big thing at her college so I didn't argue. In compensation she was still willing to jerk me off or blow me, which was very considerate of her. I don't think that stuff qualifies as incest, at least not by Clinton's rules of what constitutes a sex act.

And that damn diary of our dead Dad, It seems mom had accidentally left it out in the library. I figured I'd take a look. If I hadn't know about Dad fucking his sister, I probably wouldn't have had the inspiration to fuck mine.

...

Skipping ahead in the diary, I read that Dad had been fucking our live in maid, Martha. She was a hot hispanic from Ecuador. She was always rubbing her tits and adjusting her panties. She had curly honey colored hair and a nice body. Although she was only about five foot tall she was a hot tamale. Dad wrote that he couldn't resist her in her brief outfits. She always said cleaning the house got her hot so she had to dress light. Light meant a brief pull over with no bra or underwear. Growing up with her around the place, I always day dreamed about her. I used to imagine having sex with her while jerking off.

Evidently on Sundays when the rest of the family was at church, Dad was doing more than jerking off. He was putting Martha thru her paces. Naked, he would follow her around the house fucking her even as she vacuumed

Here is an excerpt:

Dear Diary, I just can't get enough of Martha. How is it that these girls from the hot zones near the equator are so hot sexually? The first time she had come into my room she saw my cock all swollen, morning wood.

"That's a fine erection you have Mr. Johnson. Would you mind if I took advantage of it?" she said with her sultry Spanish accent.

Next thing I knew she playfully tried to stick the vacuum over my swollen dick.

"Oh no, it doesn't need vacuuming," I cried out.

"That was a joke, " she said.

I pulled her to me, I was nude under the sheets, My fingers were clawing her ass. She didn't resist. I fucked her like a wild man. She was into it as much as I was.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't pull, out," she say. "

"The priest don't like it if you pull out."

Oh God it was glorious filling her cunt up with my love juice. Oh well, go listen to the priests. Of course fucking her every Sunday, I got her pregnant.

We made up a story that it was her boyfriend's child and the poor guy was killed in an auto accident before they could marry. Naturally my wife, good Christian that she is, believed the story and said,

"No problem, we will raise the baby here."

...

Well, that was a big surprise to me. That long lanky kid named Arthur, with the curly hair and the golden colored skin, who beat me at basketball even though he was half my age, was actually my half brother? Ahh come on, now I find out?

Next in his book was a long list of bar girls from around the world with photos and a point system based on how kinky they were. The big surprise was his bisexuality, my father in detailed described how he was fucking a 4 star general whose name you would certainly know. A right hand man to General JP Allen.

Mom was also in the book. Dad described her as a fraternity play girl whose specialty was being spit roasted. What is that? I had to google it to find out. It describes a three way with the female in the middle being penetrated anally or vaginally by one guy and her blowing or being penetrated by the other guy. Dad rated Mommy highly with five stars. There was a red asterisk indicating she was good marriage material due to her military family's high ranking.

I'd like to share some of Dad's comments about his love affairs and surprisingly some more information about our Mom's sexual behavior.

...

Dear Diary,

I took the wife down to the base for our New Year's Eve Party. The Commanding officer, Dick Purty seemed to take quite an interest in her. I had been fucking his secretary Lois, for the past two months and I'm thinking he had figured it out and decided to get back at me. These officers think they own the gals who work for them, especially their pussies.

Lois asked me to dance. Her boss started slow dancing and rubbing his dick into my wife. Lois danced me off to the side and pulled me behind those long drapes that cover the walls in the ballroom. Once she danced me there, she lifted up her skirt and showed me she wasn't wearing any panties.

"What the fuck?"

"It's for you, so you can fuck me right here," she said as she unzipped my army pants and worked my dick out.

Of course under the circumstances I could not resist. I just went to town and fucked her with gusto. When I pulled out a slosh of cum fell on her leg and traveled down where it hit the floor.

"Oh Ike, I better go wash off."

"Yeah, I better go see what your boss is doing to my wife."

I rushed back to where I'd last seen them dancing, but they were nowhere to be found. I went out into the parking lot and spied a car off in the back with the inside light lit. I crept over there. There was my wife, on her back on the rear bench seat and that fucker Purty was finger fucking her to get her lubed. I stood there in shock in the darkness. Then he bent over and started licking her slit.

In a loud voice he said,

"Oh honey, I think you are ready now. I'm going to show you what love making is all about."

"Oh yes, I think I am ripe, you can put your thing in me, sweet sir."

Then she just moaned. I saw him pull his underwear down to his knees. His pants were already gone. He pulled out a fairly large cock. He spit on his hand and rubbed the spit on his cock and without showing a moment of mercy, he shoved the whole banana right up my wife's gap.

Of course my wife let out a shriek. She wasn't used to such a quick introduction.

I was ready to charge in but then I stopped, knowing my career would be over if I intervened. By now her shrieks of pain had turned to cries of pleasure. She was begging him not to stop. Telling him how much he filled her up. That she would be his, anytime he wanted her.

"Mission accomplished," I heard him say in a loud voice.

I slipped away, my cock was already enraged. Under the shade of a palm tree I had no choice but to jerked off, the second time I'd cum that night. I felt kind of strange but relieved. After all both my wife and I had a good fuck. Purty's treatment of me wasn't pleasing but what's fair is fair. I'd fucked his girl and now he was fucking mine. I'd have to start double fucking his secretary to make up for his indiscretion. I wondered for a moment if he and Lois had planned the whole thing?

...

Of course I was as shocked as my Dad to learn of Mommy's indiscretion. But his diary had revealed Mom to me as a sexual being. I never knew that side of her, but I intended to take advantage of this info.

The next day my sister went back to college. I was alone with Mom. We finished a bottle of Italian sparkling wine, Spumante del Asti, that someone had gifted us for Christmas. I imagine the bubbles are what got us so blasted. It was an extra large bottle, one and a half liters. Mom was so stewed she could hardly walk. I half carried her into her bedroom where she started calling me "Ike," thinking I was my Dad.

I took advantage of that and started asking her if she'd been bad with Captain Purty.

"Oh he had such a purty dick," she said and started giggling.

She reached over and started fondling my cock and since I was wearing pajamas it didn't take her long to get the full staff out in the warm air.

"So what did the Captain do," I teased.

"Oh Ike, I'll show you,"

Knowing the story I leaned forward and started licking her crotch.

"Oh yes, that's what he did."

Then I spit in my palm and wet my crank.

"Hurry Ike, put it in me, it's been so long since I've had a good fucking. "

Oh well, what's a son to do, I jammed it inside her vag which opened up like a flower, it was a little tighter than my sister's, but I found that a good thing.

"Oh fuck me harder," said Mom.

I started giving her those hard strokes and finally just as I was about to cum she started gasping for breath and mumbling,

"Oh yes, oh yes," she shouted with glee, "I cuming."

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I just let my dickey boy do his thing and flooded her old pussy like it hadn't been flooded in some time. At least that's what I thought.

We woke up in the morning drenched in cum and pussy juice. Mom was quite embarrassed but she took it well. We showered together and washed each other off. I spent a lot of time on her tits and puss. She scrubbed my dick with her perfumed French soap. When we were finished Mom said,

"I guess if we went this far it is something we both needed. It's probably something we should keep discreet. Don't mention it to your sister. But since it put me in such a good mood, I think we should do it more often. Being fucked makes me feel good and relaxed. My boy, you are a good and loving son and your cock is very adequate for the job."

I always wondered if Mom had any lovers after Dad passed on. I soon got an answer to that question. Our Gardner had been with us for years. His son was a big guy, He might have been one of those wrestlers you see on TV. He was huge. Actually he was not a Gardner. He worked for a cable tv company. He would on occasion assist his father, if the job was too much for one man. Like uprooting a dead tree or trimming the high branches that were rubbing against the house.

I usually would sleep late on the day the Gardner came, but hearing them working I realized I was feeling horny and the more I thought of sex the harder my dick got. Well, who better to share it with than Mom. I washed up and put on a bathrobe. It hung opened and my dick was sticking out. I walked up the stairs and noticed Mom's door was closed. I opened it quietly and to my surprise I could see she was out on the open balcony in a see-through gown.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers
12