All Comments on 'Mommy, I Love Ya Ch. 01'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More chapters

I'd like to see more chapters. And maybe the son and the gardeners son can spit roast the mom.

max052max052about 5 years ago
3 way !!!

Great story, would love to see a 3 way with mom and sis.

5 stars, fave story. Love to see more.

Regards; max052

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 5 years ago
Terrible

This was bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hey Mano

was it your Mom, is that what pissed you off?

What that guy did to you was really terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Was ok

Until you added the gardeners son. Totally lost interest as soon as he came in his mouth. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"When I was a teenager he was killed by an IUD in Iraq."

He was killed by a birth control device? That's nasty.

<P>

An IUD is an intrauterine device. An IED is an improvised explosive device. At least try getting the term correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Not bad. This story has possibilities to go into more chapters. Get the sis and mom involved with the son/brother and let your imagination go. Thanks for your time and efforts.

erectus123erectus123about 5 years agoAuthor
Yes, it was a road side bomb

As a teenager I was confused by the correct initials. Thanks for clearing that up. Of course an IUD would have been banned as Iraqis did not believe in birth control devices.

erectus123erectus123about 5 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry you were put off by the Gardner's

placement of his cum load but in his fury he felt the need to humiliate our hero. What could have been more humiliating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What Are You Thinking?

The military does not send pieces of a KIA to the next of kin like that. How disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES