Mommy, I Love Ya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all intents, she was practically the nude. I must admit she was lovely to look at. There in the morning light her light blond hair looked radiant in the sun. Her tits were still perky, her ass had no wrinkles, her legs were still long and shapely and her vagina was nicely shaved without a hair in sight. I knew she was up to something. I secreted myself in the clothes closet with the door slightly ajar so I could see what came next.

It happened all so quickly. The Gardener's son swung onto the balcony from the high ladder as if he were Tarzan. He embraced Mom warmly and followed her into the bedroom. He dropped his pants and underwear at the side of the bed. He was still wearing his shirt and socks when he sat her down facing him all on the edge of the bed. Without getting further undressed, he unfurled his cock. It was as big as a trumpet. He was uncut but rolled back his foreskin so his helmet would show. He motioned to my mother and she moved forward taking the raw red head of his cock in her mouth as he held the foreskin back. He pumped it in and out of her lips for a while. I'm sorry to say his dick was a lot bigger than mine.

At that point he pulled out. He positioned Mommy so she was on all fours on the bed. It seemed to put her at the height he wanted. I was scared he'd split her in two but he entered slowly. I was surprised it wasn't too big for Ma-Ma. There she sat as he put some cream she had on the bed table on his cock and then in one swift motion he sunk it deep inside her pussy. She must have liked it because she started wiggling around on it so every part of her vagina cold feel his size.It was as if she had an itch and was using his big cock to scratch it.

It was so sexy I couldn't help but start jerking myself. Live sex is so much sexier than porno, especially when it is your Mommy with some beefy young guy.

I guess jerking my swollen dick made some noise, maybe my elbow hit the inside of the closet. The next thing I saw was the Gardener's son had pulled out of mom's honey pocket and was walking towards me. He pulled open the closet door where I'd hidden myself in. He grabbed me by the ear just as I had just reached the jerk off moment of no return. As he grabbed me I shot my load that landed right on his knee. He made an ugly expression, wiped my cum off his knee with his big hands and slapped the cream pie right on my head. It certainly slicked down my top knot.

"What have we here?" he said as he dragged me over to the bed,

"Oh dear, Herman, that's my son. Wilson, what are you doing? Spying on us?"

"I'm sorry mommy but you both look so beautiful."

"But you interrupted us."

"You wanna watch," said the son, "then watch."

Then he grabbed mom's ass and shoved his cock right inside it. Mommy whimpered and said,

"Go easy Herman, your cock is big for that mission."

But Herman just plowed away. I could see Mom was having one orgasm after another. I'd never thought to butt fuck her but she seemed to really be enjoying it. Finally the Gardner was ready, I figured he'd fill up her ass with his cum load but instead he pulled out, grabbed me by my damp hair and shoved his big tool right in my mouth.

Before I could react, he shot a pint of white cum down my throat.

Mommy started laughing, "That will teach him, Herman, to interrupt us, Haha."

I hadn't expected Mom to be so cruel.

The Gardner slapped my face and all the cum I was still holding in my mouth shot down my throat. I was choking on the load, it was so thick.

He grabbed me again by the ear. It hurt as he marched me to the door where he kicked me harshly in the ass. I fell down the few stairs onto the landing below. Then he slammed the door and from the sounds of laughter and squealing I assumed he was now fucking Mommy in her holy hole.

I went to my room and washed up and didn't come out until I heard the Gardener's old truck depart.

That night we had a nice candle lit dinner. Mom said she was too pooped to entertain me and I said that is understandable. A few day later we decided to sleep together except when my sister came.

I felt I was made a fool, but Mommy said to me,

"The Gardener's son's big cock is nice every so often. His cock is just to big for every day. I feel he strips the flesh out of my cunt every time he fucks me. It's like my vagina is a chimney and he's the sweeper. It takes me a few days to pee without burning. But then again, a deep fucking is a renovation, like a deep dental cleaning is something you have to do from time to time. I much prefer a smaller cock like yours for regular day to day service. It does just as good a job and I feel good during and after our fun."

"Oh thank you Mommy, I was so humiliated by what he did to me."

"Well, you had no business spying on me."

"I know Mommy, I won't do it again."

"Oh, once you have seen it, it makes no difference. I'll tell the Gardner to let you come in and watch in the future."

"Thank you Mommy, I'll try to bare the pain of seeing another more manly man tearing apart you vagina."

"Don't get over dramatic. He does a good job fucking me. He always has since he graduated college. That's why I always give him a hefty Christmas bonus. You know sex is like pruning a rose bush, some time you've got to treat a vagina roughly to get the most out of it. And of course if you find watching exciting, you can jerk off if you like."

"Ok Mommy, whatever you say."

I got up from my chair at the dining table, my cock broke through my bathrobe and of course Mommy saw how excited the conversation had made me.

"I think you need some relief Wilson."

Mom reached out for the butter which was soft in the warm air.

"I tell you Wilson, nothing beats a buttery blow job."

With that she scooped up a handful of soft butter and lathered up my cock. She gently jerked it from the base and then grabbed me by the ass, pulling me closer. She engulfed my buttered cock with her warm mouth. It took no time for me to cum and Ma-ma swallowed it down with aplomb.

"Now that should do it for you, go rest up for tomorrow Wilson."

"Would you like me to lick your pussy Mommy?"

"Maybe in the morning honey, you go rest now."

She took a linen napkin and whipped the cum from her lips, folded it and dried my cock.

"You might want to wash that Wilson."

"Yes, of course Mom, thanks for giving me relief."

"It's called a cock suck or a blow job Wilson. You should get used to calling a thing by its proper name."

"Ok Mommy, thanks for the cock sucking blow job."

TO BE CUNT-TINUED

*****

Dear Esteemed Reader,

If you enjoyed this story, please leave your comments indicating if you'd like to see more chapters.

I have to admit there is more truth to this story then you might imagine. The Mom in this story is patterned on my own Mommy who was so sexy and had no hesitation when it came to enjoying sex. She was very understanding of men's desires and never hesitated to satisfy.

All the best to my readers,

Erectus

12