Mommy, I Love Ya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I were shocked. We'd never seen MaMa so forward. Maybe it was the alcohol? Once she'd seen that cock she was mesmerized. The Nubian pushed it in further into her, first two inches, then 3, 4 and 5 and 8 and 10 and 11 and that was when Mommy said,

"Stop. That's deep enough, I can't take any more."

Careful not to injure her, the Nubia, who evidently had experience in this realm, put his closed fist over the part that had disappeared down the rabbit hole. With the other hand he began to jerk off the part of the hose closest to his balls. His testicles which looked like two large oranges. Of course they weren't orange in color. They just hung there, filled with blood and jizz. The skin looked like crepe paper, darker than his cock skin but still with those strange silvery reflections.

After jerking for a few minutes he deluged Mommy with a spritz of cum that filled her up and started to rise out of the vagina while his cock was still inserted. It was like watching a toilet overflow, you knew there was going to be a slosh fest all over the floor.

Mommy was ecstatic in her praise.

"Oh my, young man, that is perhaps the finest cock I've seen in many a year."

My sister was proud and smiling and not knowing how to react. I was so excited that I started to jerk off. That was when the Nubian let go with a loud fart. No one said anything, it was as if we were all deaf. Being polite sometimes requires that type of behavior.

By now my sister Naomi had decided what she wanted to do. She turned to me saying,

"If he can fuck her right in front of us, you can certainly fuck me."

She unbuttoned her dress which fell onto the floor. She wasn't wearing any panties which was shocking to me..

"I like to let my pussy breath free," she said.

She left her blouse and bra on. I unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my pants. Standing there, nude in my socks, I had no choice but to unfurl my cock.

"The socks," said my sister, "take off your fuck'en socks."

I bent over the bed for balance and did as she'd ordered.

The Nubian smiled when he saw my pint sized dick. He laughed when I shoved it home into sister Naomi's' well sized slit which seemed to be considerable wider and deeper than the last time we'd fucked.

Once inside her, Naomi jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. She rode me around through the room smacking my ass as I trotted in a circle. The Nubian thought it was hysterical and collapsed laughing on the floor. I was enjoying myself and continued fucking my sister, but for some reason, maybe the upright position, I could not cum. Finally I lowered my sister gently down onto the bed and approached my Mom.

"I love you Mommy," I said," I saved my load for you."

A small fart reminiscent of those wonderful onion rings slipped out. I said nothing.

Not wanting to stick my cock in the Nubians cum load I rolled Mom over and tried to put my cock into her ass. I was having trouble until she reached back and guided my cock home. I pumped into her ass cheeks like a savage and came quickly, filling her up nicely. Of course it was nothing like the magnitude of the Nubian's cum load, but I think we were both satisfied. I know I was. The Nubian gallantly applauded my performance.

Sis and the Nubian went off to her bedroom and I fell asleep in Mommy's arms. At a certain point Mom got up to douche the cum out. She returned with a warm towel to wipe me off.

It is so wonderful being Mommy's lover. She does like to sample other cocks on occasion. I believe women have a right to enjoy whatever cock they want. As long as I get my time inside Mommy's vag, I really don't feel slighted.

I guess it's about time that I discuss my gay half brother Arthur. You will recall that I'd mentioned he was my Dad's progeny, care of our Maid Martha. In brief, when Arty got to the age of 18, he left home and went off to New York City. There he gave vent to his true identity and turned gay. Not just gay, he turned into a tranny. He had always been effeminate, tall, willowy and graceful. He could run circles around me as a ball player. Hoops was his game. But deep down, I guess inside he was a woman playing out her cards, eager to break free.

He worked in a gay club on 32nd street in Manhattan and learned all the ropes. Then he started accepting invitations from guys who found him attractive. Dates turned into clients and his twenty-four hour dress became that of a woman's. He also began to alter his body. His ass got a few shots of filler so it was curvier. At that point he used his rectum as his pussy. That was how he accommodated his clients.

You may say an ass is not a real pussy, but clients who butt fucked him would argue it was better than most vaginas. Arthur became adept at using his ass as a conduit for sexual liberation. He could contract his anus to hold a cock tightly or vibrate it to encourage a client who was slow to cum.

When he'd saved enough money for a complete transition, he flew to Colorado and had sex change surgery. When I next met him he was no longer a man. The surgeons, after he's been required to undergo intensive psychiatric therapy, had "snipped" his golden penis. In reality it wasn't snipped, it was turned inside out to become a real vagina. After a year of experimenting with his new apparatus he returned to Colorado for vaginal beautification and if you met my brother Arthur you'd never know that Arisa, as she now called herself, had once been a man.

As Arthur had been an out of wedlock child, fathered by my Dad and raised by my Mom, his absence from the family for 7 years was not really a crisis. Of course we missed him, but we knew he had to make his way in the world. Once Mommy learned who he really was, her husband's bastard, she just assumed he'd gone on to live his life, that our chapter was closed.

One fine day there came a knock at the door. An Uber had parked outside with Arisa and a large suitcase. My dearest brother, now my sister, like Odysseus had returned home.

I arranged for a special dinner in her honor. My full sister Naomi was away at the time but Mom seemed to welcome our lost child, sans penis but with a ripe new vagina and two great tits. Arisa had returned to the nest. Being a tall "girl," slender with a shapely well used ass, that pair of beautiful tits made her a knockout. I got a hard-on the minute I saw her coming out of the Uber.

Of course I carried her suitcase in, attempting to put it between her eyes and my swollen cock. When he was a boy, a good six years younger than me, I loved him. I cared for him but I never spent the amount of time with him that a brother should. Now all of that was going to change. I was going to stick to her like horse glue on the end of a stallion's dick.

I wasn't quite sure what inconsistencies Arisa's return was going to mean for me. I had fit my love for Mom into a new time capsule now that I had become her lover. Somehow, I was going to have to find a way to explain that to Arisa. Not to say that Mommy didn't have other paramours or the occasional surprise interest in strangers. She had so overtly demonstrated that with the Nubian's elephant trunk of a cock.

I'd learned to accept Mom's inconsistencies and out of my deep love for her I was able to forgive any sexual behavior that previously, I'd have thought, might have damaged our relationship. By this point, I could accept anything short of her being fucked by a Martian. But maybe even that was acceptable? How would my new sister Arisa fit into the equation? I was to learn the answer to this conundrum very soon?

End of Chapter 2 To be Cunt-tinued

Dear Esteemed Reader,

Isn't this a glorious story? A family that shares sex is truly a loving family. When you have nothing to hide, you can move on to the important things in life. Of course a great deal of this story is based on my own familiar experience. My mommy broke me in as her vallee and by the time I was 18 I would help dress her for her affairs. I'd listen to her stories of sexual dalliances with many men. I remember when I was working my fingers up her beautiful legs, to help fit her tights into her boots, how she encouraged me to reach for what I thought was beyond my grasp.

In any event, if you enjoyed the story please encourage me to keep at it. If you hated it or found a typo or three please don't mention it. I have sensitivities also just like you.

I'd love you all, if given the chance,

Erectus

12