All Comments on 'Mommy Kissing Santa Clause'

by SookieHaze7

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
NoTalentHackNoTalentHack5 months ago

Hah! I almost wrote “Cucked By Santa” as a lark before deciding on something different. Great minds. :D

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

very, very good first story

qxvw198qxvw1985 months ago

An outstanding first story and I hope you plan to write more soon.

If you are going to cheat with someone, Santa appears to be the best choice.

My only nit pick would be this. She notes that she is not having any problems despite being unable to breath while deepthroating Santa. Obviously, this is some more Santa Clause Magic. A bit later, however, she mentions having to swallow a lot just to allow her to get some air. It just struck me as a bit odd that the "I don't need air" magic would go away before she was completely finished with the blow job. As I said, it's a tiny thing in an overall wonderful story.

Locksley7Locksley75 months ago

Great story.....I love it. Wow! The spirit of Christmas is a live and well.

VulcezVulcez5 months ago

Santa Baby, Cumm right down my...

What? No sports car left under the tree? Santa needs to take better care of his babes. I wonder if that's why my wife smiles a lot at Christmas, hmmmm. Great story. Clear descriptions, no grammar or spelling flaws that I saw and great story telling flow. Loved it. Welcome aboard to a new writer!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At least you didnt name santa jamal and she isnt pregnant. Write a part 2 where mrs clause had to do next years trip as santa got divorced and she now screws the husbands as revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cheating whore, even if it was with Santa Clause.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice first story. Good luck with your writing and Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah--

what Vulcez said. A lazy response but a true one.

More please.

MLJ

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

OH, HELL NO!! Mr. C doesn't do that. How will she feel when her daughter grows, gets married, and bangs whoever or whatever that was on Christmas Eve?? Did she check for horns and a tail?? The Man does not do that. And the party they went to. Her stepfather? Wonder why?? Did Dad find out and divorce his cheating slut wife ?? I wonder. Mr. C says you will be hearing from the law firm in Newark, New Jersey that the North Pole uses for all Legal matters in the U.S. Not to mention the troll squad and being on the naughty list for the rest of your life for libel, slander, and being a dick. Shame on you, SookieHaze7.

Yeah, I know it's only a story, but it's Christmas, for goodness' sake. 2 stars for the well-told story, minus 5 for the content. The Bear didn't like it.

The BEAR

kelchakelcha5 months ago

I guess St. Nick is no longer a saint. And she's a skank.

Regguy69Regguy695 months ago

Funny, now all the Hoe, Hoe, Hoes will be waiting up for the magic man.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Interesting first story!

4

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

That was a great tale. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

Oh, c'mon now! She wasn't a skank or a cheating whore; it was SANTA!

.

"I'd given blow jobs before, though mostly to my husband before we married. It had always been something I did for the guy."

.

And this was Santa's present to her husband; even after Christmas morning, she retained her new-found love for sucking cock, and the magical deep throat ability!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Have to agree with LT56. Santa don't do that. I know, this is literotica, nothing is sacred here. But it doesn't mean we have to like it and give it stars. This was still better than a dozen purring wanton wives scrambling for a bbc, to be sure, but just barely. For that singular reason it scored better. Don't stop writing, just understand that sometimes, some of us, still hold on to things that are special to us.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Not cute at all. Just a Christmas whore story. Our old bi cuck Ic69 wants this Santa under his tree too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5++++++

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A pretty fucked up perversion of the Christmas tradition. Wonder how she'll feel when she learns her husband has been rutting with the Easter Playboy Bunny?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yet another slut

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So the writer has an open marriage fucks around a lot but the poor cuck husband stays at home and jerks off to her "stories" and so the female writer then writes a cuck and skank story about fucking Santa once a year. Guess what her other stories are going to be about.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

Bah Humbug!

Poor deluded dyslexic woman.

It wasn't Santa, it was Satan!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a cute Christmas story with some good imagination. Don’t pay any attention to the negative comments from small minded people who want to put you in their space with their judgments. To the commenters: You’re on an erotica website, the story obviously has non- reality components. If you can’t handle other people’s lives or fantasies you shouldn’t read those stories but don’t put them down because the writer doesn’t live by your moral code. Don’t expect a reality that meets your moral judgement. To the author: If your thing is an open marriage and you play much more than your husband and he’s fine with that then it’s good that you two have a mutually agreeable arrangement that suits both of your needs. Keep writing! Greg

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk5 months ago

Makes me wonder what the devil poor hubby did to deserve that kind of crap for Christmas.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐ What a great story about a hypocrite who pretends to keep a naughty and nice reward list and flips the magic whore switch and fucks married women for sport. Don't trust a woman with dried jizz overspray and tinsel hanging from her pussy christmas morning.

payenbrantpayenbrant5 months ago

Ah....so the Christmas Spirit is to cheat on a spouse? Well, color me surprised! I guess I missed that holiday special 😜. Well written, but not my cup of tea.

Please keep writing. You have a good imagination and would be very interested in reading whatever else you may desire to post.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Incredibly stupid! Notice author hasn't posted again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very funny. It's a fantasy, and everyone is entitled to have one such. Not realistic but sexy!

LT56Linebacker is a moron to get upset over this!

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon5 months ago

So now February Sucks moves back two months to December; and the celebrity hall pass is with an elf rather than a sports star.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A very funny, whimsical fantasy tale.

CasyWoodsCasyWoods4 months ago

Best Santa story ever, wonder if Mary felt something like this when...???

TheUKGentTheUKGentabout 1 month ago

What a fun story. Brilliant!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1Pabout 1 month ago

Great story of fantasy. Like your writing style. Thankyou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSookieHaze7@SookieHaze7
I'm a Midwestern girl who enjoys meeting new people, serving my country, and expressing myself through writing. My husband and I have an open relationship, though he never seems very interested in finding other women to play with. He does love my stories when I come home... al...