Mommy Makes Me A Man Pt. 01

Story Info
I have my mom teach me how to be a man.
4.5k words
4.46
40.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes place in the fall of 1982

I was in my first semester at university and after the first 3 weeks I was bored and wanted to go home and visit my family and friends who didn't go out of town to go to school. It was only a 90 minute drive home but not having a car made it really tough. I decided on a Thursday to go and get a Greyhound ticket (yes a bus to those not old enough to know what that is) and go home on Friday. The bus would leave at 10 am and that would get me home in time to have a fun Friday night. Not like I was having a lot of fun at university being an 18 year old virgin and never having been on a date or even had asked a girl out, I would be at least back among my awkward friends.

Well how wrong I was. I had no idea that taking a bus meant you made stops along the way. We must have made 15 stops. I didn't get back to my home town until 2 pm. Once I got off the bus I grabbed a cab (yes before Uber) and got the short ride to my house. When I finally got home I noticed a strange car on the street on the side by our house. I didn't think much of it since it could have been anyone's. I went up to the door and rang the doorbell since I didn't take my key with me to college since I figured why would I need it. I rang it 2 more times yet there was no answer. I thought that was odd since my mom was usually home by now to prepare dinner for my dad. I had to do some thinking since I need to get inside to go to the bathroom. I then remembered that I always left the far window to the living room unlocked in case I needed to sneak in late past my crew few.

I walked around and as luck would have it the window was still unlocked. I opened it up and lifted myself up and got into my home just like I used to do. I closed the window and that is when I noticed a person leaving the house through the side door in a hurry. I thought that was odd since I rang the doorbell and nobody bothered to answer the door. I walked into the dining room and put my backpack on the table. When I turned around there was my mom and she was in her bathrobe. I think that is when it hit me what was going on. My mom was fooling around with the guy that ran out the door and I had come home in the middle of it. I had to sit down and process what I think I walked in on. My mom walked over to me and sat down in another chair at the table. It looked like she was trying to form the words to say to me but they weren't coming out.

I finally broke the ice and asked my mom what was on my mind. Mom did you just sleep with the man who was in the house?

My mom's eyes started to tear up and she spoke "yes Tim I just had sex with our accountant from our business". "Your dad has been ignoring me for the past 2 years since we opened our business and I have been very lonely". "Please don't tell your dad because he will divorce me and I will lose everything since it was my money we used to start the business".

I felt bad for my mom but she did just cheat on my dad and I wasn't sure what I should do. All of a sudden I was seeing my mom in a new light, not just as my mom but as a sexual woman. I had never had those kind of thoughts about her before but now thinking like a horny 18 year old virgin I started to have some impure thoughts. My mom was what I thought of as an average mom. Good looking by mom standards, 5' 6" skinny, probably 120 lbs. and about a 34 B or C based on my porn viewing. She reached out and grabbed my hand and held it tight while trying to hold her composure. All of a sudden her touching my hand sent a shock wave through my body and I started to get hard. Whoa what was happening to me? I was getting a hard on thinking about my mom fucking and I was not going to be able to hide it for long. Should I just let it go or should I think like a horny kid like they are all in the porno's I watched?

I decided to let her know, "mom I am not going to tell dad about what I saw today, but in return I want something from you". "I am an 18 year old virgin and have never kissed a girl let alone asked a girl out on a date". "I want you get teach me all the things I want to know about women so when that girl comes up I won't be awkward or uneasy around her". "I want to be as good and confident as the guys I watch on my VHS movies".

My mom moved her hand off of mine and looked at me and blurted out "so you want me to have sex with you and teach you how to be a man just because you think you have me over a barrel by catching me with someone other than your dad"? "That isn't being a man that is being someone who is a blackmailer".

I quickly decided that I was going to push this to the end since now my hard cock was doing the thinking for me. "Yes mom I want all of that this weekend whenever I want it and for you to show me everything you know so I can have that confidence when I go back to university on Sunday". "If you don't then I will tell dad when he gets home in 2 hours and see what happens". I know that I now have put my mom in a no win situation and now she has to decide the lesser of 2 evils.

After about a minute which seemed like an hour she stood up and held out her hand to me and led me out of the living room and down the hallway to her bedroom. Once we got in she closed the door and locked it. My mom walked over to her side of the bed and looked at me and said "listen Tim what happens in this room has to stay in this room. No one is to ever know or I we would be ostracized in the community and my life would be over". "If you think you can keep this secret and not tell any of your friends then I will make you a man and show you how to please a woman only because you are blackmailing me, not because I want any of this".

I nod my head in agreement since I can't believe I am going to finally get to fuck a woman and that woman is going to be my mom. My cock was so hard if felt like I would cum without even touching it. I then watched as my mom undid the tie on her robe and opened it up and let it fall to the ground. I finally am getting to see my first woman naked live and not on video tape and it is my mom. She was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Her tits were nice and perky, she had a flat stomach and her bush was blonde and hairy.

I can't believe I am in my bedroom naked in front of my son and having to fuck him and make him into a man and a good lover. I will say I can see even from this distance that he does have a bulge in his pants which I would expect from any 18 year old boy seeing a woman naked. I tell Timmy "now that you have seen me naked it is time for mommy to see her boy naked". It takes Timmy about 3 seconds to rip off his clothes and then I see it and let out an audible gasp. Oh my lord he is hard as a rock and my son has the biggest cock I have ever seen. It has to be at least 10" which is a good 4"s bigger than his dad.

"Mom" I shout out as I stood there naked as I hear her gasp when she sees my cock. I tell her that the boys in the locker room at school always made fun of me and called me a freak because of the size of my cock and you're doing the same thing. I pull my hands down to try and cover up but it's no use as I am so fucking hard and feel like I am about to cum if I touch it again.

No no no baby you are not a freak my mom says. Timmy you are about to find out that you have a gift that once women find out about it you will have no problem being able to fuck whomever you want. It might not be the little girls your age because they don't know how to handle it but any real woman will know and covet your cock. As for the boys who made fun of you, well as they will figure out what women want and they might barely have that they will realize how they wish they had a cock like yours.

I watch as my mom walked over to me and dropped to her knees and pushes my hands away from my cock. I am so nervous that I will cum before anything happens and my mom will laugh at me. She slowly wraps her hand around my cock barely getting her fingers around it and I feel the heat in my balls start up and I know what will happen real soon from my experience of jerking off 3-4 times a day. My mom starts to stroke my cock like I do but this is so different since it isn't me it is my mom. I look down and my mom is licking her lips and then I watch as she opens her mouth and sticks my cock into her mouth. I can't believe what I am seeing and feeling. My cock is in my mom's mouth and she is sucking me. I feel my balls start to tighten up after only a few seconds I yell out to my mom that I am going to cum. I figure she would pull away so I came on her but no she pushes all the way down on my cock and grabs my ass and pushes me in tight and that is all it takes and I explode in my mom's mouth. I shoot wad after wad of cum in her mouth and I watch her swallow every drop I fire in her mouth and nothing seems to have dribbled out. I don't think I have ever cum that hard in my life and it felt incredible.

After about a minute my mom releases my cock from her mouth and looks up at me and says "baby you taste great and again once real women find out how much you cum they will all want your cock in their mouth". "So how long will it take you to recover so I can take your virginity like you asked me to?" I had to tell Timmy this so he still believes he is blackmailing me in doing this but now seeing his incredible cock I want this probably just as much as him. I need to feel what this monster cock can do to my now soaking wet pussy and find out the depth's he can hit that probably no man has ever hit before. Looking at it and its big fat purple head and the veins along it's thick shaft I realized it wasn't going soft. Damn the stamina of the youth to go again so quickly.

I stood up and got onto my bed and pulled myself to the top and laid down on my back with my legs open to invite my Jimmy to take the plunge. I can teach him how to eat pussy later because right now all I can think about is how to get this magnificent cock into my sopping wet pussy. I can't believe I am about to fuck my son. This is so against all common sense but that has gone out the window after seeing his cock. I have to have it in me ASAP.

I see my mom position herself on the bed. This is it. The moment I have been waiting my entire life for. I am about to finally fuck a woman. Lose my virginity and lose it to my mom. I climb up on the bed with my cock in my hand. I move between my mom's legs and scoot up and here I am with my cock only inches away from my mom's pussy. The place where I came from and where I am about to go back into and probably enjoy this journey a lot more. I look into my mom's eyes and I see the lust in her eyes so I know she wants this as much as I do even if she won't say it. I slowly push my head to separate her pussy lips. I know I will have to go slow so not to hurt my mom due to my size from what I have read and seen on videos. I push hard and my head slips into her pussy. It is so wet as I slowly feed my cock to my mom inch by inch. After getting about half of my cock in, my mom tells me to hold on since she needs to adjust to having me inside of her. I get an ok from mom a few seconds later and I continue to push my cock all the way into my mother's wet and hot pussy. After what seems like forever I bottom out and fell my balls hit her ass. Yes I am all the way in a pussy with my cock and it feels like nothing I have ever felt before.

OMG Timmy has his entire 10 inch cock buried in my pussy. It is filling me up like on other cock has ever. Not only is it up against my cervix he is stretching me wide open with his girth. I see the smile on my boys face as he has finally felt what it is like to bury his hard cock in a pussy, my pussy.

"Timmy now slowly move your hips up and down and get your cock coated with my pussy juices so you can easily move it in and out of me so you can really start to fuck me".

I feel Timmy start to do this and my pussy is in overdrive. I can't believe I can fit a cock this incredible in my pussy. Timmy is starting to gain confidence as he starts to pump me harder and harder and I feel my first orgasm building. I tell Timmy to pound me harder so mommy can cum on his cock so he can see a woman orgasm on his cock for this first time. Timmy doesn't disappoint and starts to bury my ass into the bed and that is all it takes as I scream out "oh fuck I'm going to cum on my baby boys cock" and I shake and cum like I have never before and I seem to see a few stars as my orgasm rocks my body to its core.

Mommy, mommy are you ok? I hope I haven't hurt my mommy with my cock. Slowly she opens her eyes and looks at me and tells me everything is great. Now that I know my mommy is ok I grab her legs and put them up on my shoulders and start to fuck her again since I know I am not going to last much longer. The feeling of her hot pussy against my cock is a feeling I will never forget and now know why people love to fuck. I keep pounding and hear the sounds of our skin slapping onto each other and the squishy sounds of her pussy sucking in my cock. I start to get that feeling in my balls and know I am going to cum, so I ask "mommy do you want me to cum on you belly, tits or on your face?"

"No baby keep your cock in my pussy and fill it up with all of that hot cum you are going to shoot out" my mommy tells me. She moves her legs down and wraps them around my back so I can't pull out if I wanted to, so I go as hard as I can and I finally feel my cum run up my cock and I feel it shoot load after load after load into my mommies hot pussy. I have never cum like this before and it feels like nothing I have ever felt before.

"Yes baby shoot that hot cum in my pussy". I feel that first string coat my pussy and I go off with another orgasm. I can't scream or anything as my body is racked with a massive orgasm and all I can feel is rope after rope of cum being dumped in my pussy. Finally after what I think is 8 or 9 ropes my Timmy finally empties his balls in my pussy and I can't believe it but this is the best fuck I have ever had even if my baby still needs to be taught so much I will turn him into a sexual stud that women will line up to be fucked by him. Thank goodness I am on the pill because with this much cum in my pussy I would be pregnant.

I look over at the clock and it says its 5:30 which means Timmy's dad will be on his way home from the store. I get up and tell Timmy to go get a shower so he doesn't smell like sex and I will clean up the room and grab a quick shower myself so I don't have any leftover cum which is dripping out of my pussy onto my legs. That would be a bad thing.

The evening went as it normally does. Mom cooked dinner and had it ready when dad got home. My mom and I kept our distance and talked like normal even though I felt like I wanted to fuck her all the time. My dad was surprised but happy to see me and we talked a bit during dinner and after. It seemed that dad was really tired and around 10 pm he said he needed to go to bed because the day must have whipped his ass. My mom told him to go ahead that she was going to clean up and stay up for a while to catch up with me.

For the next 30 minutes my mom was busy cleaning up like she always did. I was sitting on the couch trying to find something to watch. Then my mom walks in front of the tv and I almost drop my jaw because she is naked. I ask her what are you doing, dad is in the bedroom and could walk out here at any time? My mom tells me that she gave my dad 2 sleeping pills crushed up in his drink so he will be out like a light for the whole night.

My mom says "baby it is time for your next lesson on how to please a woman and get her to do whatever you want". With that my mom tells me to stand up which I do and she proceeds to walk over to me. She tells me to grab her tits gently and start to massage them which I love to do. "Now take your thumbs and rub my nipples and pinch them with your fingers and get them erect". I do this for a few minutes and I take the initiative and lower my head and start to suck on a nipple. I heard a moan come out of my mom's mouth so I am guessing she is enjoying the attention and I am doing it right. She then tells me to always switch between nipples so I get them both real hard and that women love this feeling.

"Now baby let's teach you how to eat my pussy so you can turn any woman into putty and get them so worked up that they will beg you to fuck them". She goes and sits down on the couch and spreads her legs showing me her nice and hairy pussy. She says "Timmy the key is to not just dive in and eat my pussy, you want to tease and kiss my thighs on both sides and lick around my pussy before you start to please me".

I get down and can smell my mom's pussy and its scent is so intoxicating that I want to just dig in with my mouth and tongue but instead follow my mommy's instructions because I want to be a great pussy eater for her and any woman I get the chance with. I do as my mommy said and start to kiss her inner thighs and take my tongue and lick all around her pussy without touching it. I can start to see more moisture around her pussy along with an ever strong scent. I take my tongue and do a slow lick between her hairy lips and get my first taste of pussy and it's my mommy's. It tastes like nothing I have ever had in my life. It tastes incredible and I know that with only 1 lick I am going to love to eat pussy forever. I go for another pass and I hear my mommy moan and then I see it, her clit which I have only seen in movies. I know that is what will set her off so I move up a little and flick her clit with my tongue. She screams in delight which I was afraid would wake my dad but it didn't. She tells me to put my mouth on her pussy and start to lick the whole thing. I don't have to be asked twice and dig in and I'm in heaven. Mommy is getting so wet and more and more juices are coming out of her pussy. Mommy is breathing real hard now and I go for it and stick my tongue between her lips and go inside her pussy. That was all it took and mommy cries "I'm cumming baby" and she bucks and cums all over my tongue. She comes for about 20 seconds and finally puts her hand on my head to push me away due to the intensity of her orgasm.

The room smells of her sex and I am so horny I stand up and pull down my pants exposing my hard cock. I know where I want it to go but my mom puts her hand out to stop me. She rolls over with her ass sticking out and tells me to fuck her from behind as my next lesson on pleasing a woman. I grab my cock and line it up and slowly stick it in. It goes in easily since mommy is so wet I bottom out when my pelvis smacks against her ass. Mommy tells me to fuck her hard and she likes it when her ass is slapped while getting fucked. I grab her ass and start pounding her pussy as hard as I can. The sound of our bodies slapping against each other is so loud I know my dad is going to wake up. My mom is moaning and she reaches under her and starts to rub her clit. She tells me that some women will do this so their orgasm is bigger and comes more quickly.

My Timmy is destroying my pussy. This position has him going even deeper than before and I know he will bruise my cervix but I don't care. I have never felt a cock like this before. I can feel all the veins against my walls as he stretches my pussy to the brim of hurting. He starts to slap my ass and I am going crazy. I reach down to rub my clit because I need to cum soon and hopefully get another pussy full of hot cum from my boy. I start to feel my orgasm building and yell out "Timmy I'm going to cum on your cock, please cum with me and fill me with your hot load". I feel Timmy fucking me with everything he has and I feel the first rope coat the insides of my pussy. I bury my head into the coach and scream as my orgasm rips through me as I feel shot after shot of cum coating my pussy. I am in heaven. I never know fucking could be this good and what puts it over the top is that my boy is the one taking me to that new level.

12