Mommy Makes Me A Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am spent after shooting all my cum into my mommy's pussy. I know I will love to fuck anyone at any time and at any place. This feeling I am experiencing with my mommy is beyond anything I thought I would experience even from seeing the over acting on all the movies I have watched and jacked off to. I pull my cock out of my mom's pussy and watch a couple of globs of my cum hit the floor. My mom turns around and takes her finger and scoops them up and puts them in her mouth. I guess the 3 second rule applies to cum also. We are both exhausted and my mom tells me good night and gets up and heads to her room. I sure hope my dad slept thought all of that.

I get up and put on my pants and turn off the tv and the lights in the living room and head to my room. This day started out with me coming home and getting the shock of my life and I am ending it totally spent after being taught how to fuck by my mom. I can't wait to see what the next 2 days bring before I head back to the university.

12