Mommy Makes You Cum On Her Command

Info
Mommy makes you cum on her command - EllyCuddles
1.3k words
4.27
4.6k
3
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy makes you cum on her command - EllyCuddles

Are you ready to be a good boy for mommy? Are you ready to stroke for mommy? Well first I want you to promise me that you will be a good boy for mommy. Promise me. And promise me that you will not cum until mommy says so. Do you understand my good boy? Go ahead. Begin stroking. Begin stroking for mommy. Now I know you want to see mommy's soft, perky, tits and you'll be able to see them, but only when it's time to cum. In fact when you see them, when I show them to you, you have to cum.

Oh yes, today you're going to be following orders to cum for mommy on command. And the command will be the sight of mommy's pretty bare titties. But I want you to build up that orgasm first. I want you to get nice and hard for mommy if you aren't already. Doesn't the sight of mommy make you so hard? Doesn't it make you want to edge that cock for hours and hours sinking into that bliss of riding that edge that only mommy can provide? But it won't be lasting for hours today because you will be coming when mommy says it's time when mommy shows you her beautiful tits.

So right now all you can do is edge. All you can do is edge. All you can do is stroke and wait for the countdown and mommy's titties. But don't forget about the rest of mommy's body too. Doesn't mommy look so tantalizing in this sheer little dress? I love how weak you get when you're put in front of the sight of mommy's body. it feels so good to obey and worship mommy. It feels so good to be told that you are mommy's good boy makes you so desperate to release right. The desperation is part of it. Now stroke to mommy massaging her pretty breasts. That you will get to see if you're lucky enough to cum.

Don't worry you will cum. Nah, and don't worry you will see them. Don't worry about a thing mommy will take care of you. As long as you obey. As long as you obey and you're a good boy. Keep stroking. Stroke up and down. Feel all the sensations that come not only from your hand gliding up and down that cock. But the sensation of submitting and holding on to that desire to cum for mommy. That's the real source of pleasure isn't it? Now look into mommy's eyes and promise me again that you are going to be my good boy. That you are going to earn the sight of mommy's titties. That you are going to cum on command because that will be a part of today's little obedience lesson.

So desperate. So horny. So obedient. Yeah I want to help you get there too. So just listen to mommy's moans. That's auditory ecstasy isn't it? Because mommy gets turned on too. And she sees her good boys get all weak and dumb for her like you are right now. Just makes you want to explode right? What if I change the rules right now? What if I decided to let you cum early? Of course that would mean that you don't get the same mommy's titties. Would you want that? what if I hit 1 and you just couldn't help but cum.10. Fast 9 8 7 6 5 4 3. Just kidding. Of course not. I haven't changed the rules of this game. I'm going to wait till the right time. I'm going to wait and keep you on that edge. Keeping you desperate. Keeping you anticipating to what's going to happen next as you continue to gaze at mommy's body. Maybe it will happen soon.

So you're going to have to get yourself ready. When I say I want you to ride that edge for mommy I really mean it. Ride that edge. I want you on that edge of an orgasm. Right there on the edge. Almost there. Be holding yourself back with all your might. Just a little bit closer to seeing mommy's divine titties. Which will be the green light for you to cum. You want to see them so badly don't you? You want to cum so badly don't you? I know you do. I know you want to. Tell me how badly you want it my good boy. Tell me how badly you want to explode from mommy. Tell me how badly you want to cum from mommy. Tell me how badly you want to worship mommy's titties as you release that big load for mommy. That big load. A body shaking mind numbing orgasm. We're getting closer. You better pump a little faster now. Just a little bit closer. But you're not going to be able to cum until you see all of mommy's titties. Until you get to see my nipples and worship my breasts properly. And you will have to cum when I say.

Almost there. Almost there. When will I take my hands away? Because you won't be able to cum until I do. Get ready. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 Just kidding. Not yet. Just a little bit longer. Hold out for mommy would you? Yes you can. Because your mommy's good boy and it doesn't feel good to cum unless you cum exactly the way mommy tells you to. It only feels good to cum when mommy tells you that you can. Right. That's how well conditioned you are. And besides you'll be rewarded for this right. The sight of mommy's bare beautiful tits. Makes you so horny just anticipating them. You want to have that explosive orgasm for mommy. A reward for your obedience for riding that edge like a good boy. Pump faster. Pump faster. Pump faster. Pump faster for mommy's tits. Pump faster as you beg. Pump faster and faster and faster. But don't cum yet. I don't have to remind you of that anymore do I? No.

Now I want you to pump really fast. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 Just kidding. Not yet. Maybe that'll be the last fake countdown I don't know. But you haven't spilled yet right? No accidents. Good. Mommy doesn't like accidents. I know you'll be a good boy for mommy. I know you're going to follow the rules till the very end. I know you're going to be an obedient good boy for mommy. And you will cum. You better be ready. You better be ready. And remember once I take my hands away. You have to cum. Do you understand that? You have to. It's not an option. Part of being a good boy is being able to cum on command. And I imagine it won't be that hard. I know you want to. I know you want to see these. Now are you ready for a real countdown? I'm not joking this time. You're ready right? I know you're ready. Tell me you're ready. Tell me that you're ready for mommy. Tell me that you're ready to be my good boy.

Good, 10, 9, 8, stroke faster, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, when I let go, you're going to cum. 2, 1, let go of your hands too. Let it seep out. You need to cum. You didn't think it would be a ruined orgasm did you? But at least you get to see these. And at least you got to cum right. So despite the frustration that you might be feeling and you'll continue to feel, you are still obligated to thank mommy. Understood. Thank mommy for this ruined orgasm and for the sight of her titties. Say thank you mommy. Good boy. You earned it. You earned this ruined orgasm.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 EllyCuddles

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

I Am My Master's Slut She gives him public demonstrations of her devotion.in BDSM
Review: The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy A review of Anne Rice's classic erotic novelsin Reviews & Essays
Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 01 A weekend of slavery.in BDSM
Slave Training Day 01 He wakes up hard and ready.in BDSM
Master's New Student Ch. 01 Would anyone believe that I won her in a poker game?in BDSM
More Stories