Mommy Masturbation Club

Story Info
I was being excluded, something else must be going on.
9k words
4.12
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a mostly fictional account. There's a certain element of truth here, but neither I nor the others, who would be mortified to know I wrote this, will admit how much. Probably more than you are thinking, also probably less than you would like. Not really, though. Most of this is true.

Given the title, and the location in which this has been posted, I am quite confident many and most of you will see where this story is going well before it gets there. I invite you, therefore, to join me on the journey of how I discovered where it was going, and ask that you be kind and consider it through my eyes, rather than your own.

I hope too that you will forgive the rushed and physical introduction of my circle of friends. You aren't here to understand how one of them modified my mother's favorite meatloaf recipe with an alternate source for bread crumbs to make it THAT much more delicious. You're here to be titillated, so I focused my efforts on selling that, instead. It does sell, you know.

Specific situations have of course been fictionalized to disguise individuals, and because my memory after four kids is not as good as it used to be, and some names (but perhaps not all) have been changed to protect the very, very guilty.

Christy's House, The Present, Friday Morning

Oh my god. That was all I could think of. I was rushing back to my car, my entire body was shaking and I was sure I was sweating a little bit too. My breasts were heaving as I sucked in racking breath after racking breath. I fumbled with my keys and cursed at myself in my head, stopping to bend over as I dropped them on her driveway. My hands unsteadily shoving them into the lock on the car door. I yanked it open and hurled myself inside

"Jessie! Wait!" I heard Christy and saw her rushing out the front door, hand across her bare chest, wearing only her tiny exercise shorts. My hand slammed down and I locked the doors as she reached my car.

"Let's talk about this, please?" She said, and voice might have been muffled but the concern came through. I looked over at her. Her eyes pleading with me. Behind her Cassie came out on the porch, in a similar state of undress, panties instead of shorts, though her hand was doing an improper job at hiding her bosom, swollen with milk as it was, some of it dripping between her fingers.

I couldn't believe any of what I had just seen.

Starbucks, the Sunday Before

"So." Christy's words were quiet but her tone was expectant. She managed to keep the smirk off her face. "How was it?"

"Oh, you know." I said neutrally. She laughed.

"Don't give me that. Tell me."

"Okay. We fucked like rabbits." I just returned from a trip with my husband, away from the stress of the kids and the house and his ever demanding job. We'd screwed each other's brains out all over the hotel room for several long days. We didn't leave the room at all, and ordered room service every night for food. Even after nine years of marriage, we were still pretty passionate about each other.

"Deets! Deets!" She squealed at me. And her eyes were excited. I knew all about her sex life, at least as much she knew about mine, and that wasn't everything. I smiled in my head at myself for managing to keep some things a secret. It amused me even more that she thought of me as a prude.

"There are no deets. We did it all over the hotel room for four days. It'll be a miracle if I'm not pregnant again." Three kids was enough, thank you, and while I'd managed to keep my body in shape, the constant breastfeeding hadn't done my boobs any favors. My ass, on the other hand...

"Blowjobs? Anal?" I sighed as she asked this, knowing I wouldn't be able to get out of it.

"Lots of blowjobs. No Anal. Not even that much fucking. I started my period towards the end. We had to tone things down a bit." My ass clenched as I thought about the lie I had just told.

"Harder!" I moaned.

"But-" He started.

"No!" I interrupted. "Don't worry about hurting me, just FUCK ME!" I practically shouted it at him, as I rocked my hips backward. Doggystyle has always been my favorite, but usually for different reasons. Having his cock filling my ass had set upon me a wanton lust and I just wanted to be taken! Without concern for my safety or well being.

He fucked me again, thrusting in a bit more vigorously this time, but again he was slow pulling out. I leaned forward to free his cock from my tightest of holes faster, and then jammed myself back up against him.

The guttural groan he let out made my pussy drip.

I felt my nipples stiffen as they brushed along the soft smooth comforter. Something about the fabric made it cooler, and that too stimulated them. I closed my eyes.

"FUCK ME." I moaned, loudly enough that I was sure if the neighboring room was occupied, they would hear me. His hand reached out and gripped my hair, yanking my head back. My nipples jiggled on the fabric deliciously and I moaned as he rammed back inside me. My pussy clenched, and I could feel how wet she was.

"Oh. Sucks." The conversation fell silent. She might have asked something else, I was getting a bit damp from remembering that moment in the room. I had to cover up for my mental slip quickly.

"Why all the questions?" I really was surprised, she usually had prolific sex and didn't need to live vicariously through anyone else.

"I dunno." She shrugged. "Just nice to know you normal people have sex to." She had made no secret of how her bedroom had changed when she had discovered Fifty Shades of Grey. I once again smiled at my inner slut, knowing I had easily outdone the things she had told me, she merely wasn't aware of them. And didn't need to be. I wasn't a slut, and didn't need the attention from single men - and other women's husbands - that might come about from them knowing.

"Whatever." I said as I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at her. "When does Janey get back from her trip?" Our other mom friend had taken a trip for herself up north to visit family. She was the gossip of the group, and always had good tales to tell of family drama and intrigue that kept us all quite engaged. "I assume you've seen everyone else recently?" I had only been away for a week, including travel time. Without the kids it had felt like a month.

She hesitated a moment and a look flashed across her face before she recovered.

"No we-" She stopped herself. "No, not lately." My eyebrows went up.

"What aren't you telling me?" I said, inquisitively, watching here again.

"We didn't get together while you were gone, that's all." She said, with a charming smile. "You want to keep shopping now?"

I knew when not to press, she had always been good at keeping secrets. I shrugged. "All right, let's get going."

We wandered into and out of a few stores - the best part of being a Mom was being able to shop in the middle of the day without gaggles of dumb teenagers running around, I thought to myself. Christy, for her part, bought absolutely nothing that a mom in her thirties should be able to wear in public, and yet she did, and made it look absolutely effortless. She had a mom bod, for sure, but had stayed fit enough that she carried all her weight well. And her, uhm, assets were always on display in whatever she put on.

I had always been jealous of her breasts, they were undeniably attractive, and she seemed to wear exactly the right amount of cleavage bearing clothing. Some women put too much on display, and it isn't attractive, while others hide it all away. It's a fine art, one I did not have to practice with my meager offerings. I was not, and am not, a lesbian, but I could not deny the attractiveness of her chest.

She spent most of the rest of the morning attempting to convince me to buy some of the things she was buying. I bought a backless shirt that had open sides, but was fitted at the top and bottom. There was no chance of showing off some sideboob. I thought my husband might like it. Christy could not stop giggling and teasing me about it, and twice I resolved to return it.

"You can't wear a bra with that, you know." She said slyly, while tweaking her eyebrows at me.

"Oh shut up. I can and I will."

"Your husband would be more aroused if you didn't."

I glared at her to shut her up. I should take a moment to explain. Christy and I had been friends since the First Grade. Little Connie, as we all called Conner, the bully of our class, had pushed me off a swing because he wanted his turn. I would like to say that was the last time I had that problem with Conner, but it was not. Christy didn't like that one bit, she walked right up to him and punched him in the nose, and laid him flat out on his back. She was immediately my best friend. We spent almost every weekend at the other's house, getting up to all kinds of trouble. All the way through college, which we, inevitably, attended together. Christy had a thing with a guy in the IT Department, and somehow we managed to get every class we wanted and to have every lecture together. But those are all different stories, for a different time.

I was turning away from her when someone bumped into me.

"Oops!" They called out, and from their over exaggerated tone, it was clear it wasn't an oops moment at all. "Oh, look who it is!"

Angelica was there, with my younger sister Sarah, carrying the distinctive pink bags from Victoria Secrets. I was more than a bit surprised, my sister was about seven months pregnant, and it was very obvious. She had always been extremely tiny, and the baby weight looked almost comical on her, except for her boobs, which had swollen up to be the most perfect size. Yes, I was jealous of my sister's boobs. I was jealous of all my friends' boobs. I would never tell them that, of course, though I think they all know. Back to Sarah, Her normally pale skin was now slightly flush all the time, giving her that pregnancy 'glow' as they called it. It made her beauty pop in a way that it normally did not.

Angelica was the opposite of my sister, a darker skinned Latina, she was nearly a foot taller than my sister's diminutive frame and she filled out every inch of it perfectly. Though we would never say it to her face, in our circle of friends we all privately believed she had work done. For sure she had worked hard to get an hourglass figure, it just didn't seem entirely natural to exist without some extra help. She too had a very active sex life, and she loved to share the details with me. I knew all about how she had seduced her husband and her husband's brother into bed with both of them. I didn't want to know nearly as much as I did about her bedroom activities.

My sister looked nervous, and wouldn't meet my eyes. At the time I assumed that was because of where she had been shopping, and that she had bought something for her husband she didn't want to tell me about. I just rolled my eyes at what a child she could be sometimes.

"Oh...Jessie." Angelica's voice registered surprise. "Sorry, I saw Christy and thought you were...someone else." There was genuine embarrassment in her voice.

"Why would I be shopping with anyone but my bestie?" Christy grinned, and it was infectious and moved me past the awkwardness. "What have you two been up to?"

"We were just shopping for...." Angelica's voice trailed off and she suddenly blushed. Christy's eyes went wide. Sarah shoved an elbow into Angelica's side and she started. "...our husbands." Angelica added hastily, and winked at me, and smiled her fake perfect teeth smile. "We can't all get away for a week of nothing but vanilla sex." She gave me a withering, knowing look. I rolled my eyes, but bit back a retort that would have totally murdered her. Really. It would have. The awkwardness seemed to dissipate.

"We have more shopping to do." She smiled, not her fake one this time. "But we'll see you..." She was looking at Christy and she stopped and gave me a sideways look. "Uh, both. Later." Sarah's eyes were wide and her cheeks were pink but she still wouldn't look in my direction.

"Bye Sarah." I called out in a condescending tone. You know the one. The one that only two sisters can use between each other to sound sweet while putting the other one in her place. I'm not always proud of myself, okay? I admit that. They scurried off, though I could see, even through the back of her head, Sarah was rolling her eyes at me. Christy and I went back to shopping, and I didn't think about anything that had happened until the next day.

The Classroom, The Monday Before

I was staring out the classroom window at the rain, and, if I must admit it, thinking back to a particularly memorable blowjob on the beach during my trip. The classroom was empty, the children had all left out to lunch. I was just tidying up before I left for the day. I am only an assistant in the classroom, helping students and the teacher a few hours a week. It gave me purpose, and I loved my job.

"Hey babe! How are you?" A cheerful voice pulled me out of my stupor. And I snapped myself alert again.

"Blowjob." I blurted out, and then immediately blushed. Good thing the children weren't present, my mouth often got away from me.

"Oh yeah." Janey called out in a sultry tone. "Tell me more baby."

"Sorry! My mind was wandering, and I just-"

"Shh." She interrupted me as we embraced. I hadn't seen her in almost a month. "I was just teasing! It's great to see you gurl!" She stepped back with a friendly and warm smile. I must admit, after coming back from my own trip it was nice to hear that. The way some of my friends had been acting I almost felt like I wasn't their friend anymore. That had started somewhat before my trip, but I was noticing it more now that I had stepped out and then back into the circle again.

"How was your trip?"

"Oh, you know." She rolled her eyes. "The cousins, the cousins, the cousins. It's all anyone could talk about." She had a pair of cousins who had, uhm, well had relations with each other and announced to the family that they were going to continue to do so. It caused a lot of drama and a lot of fuel for the gossip she provided the rest of us with. I laughed out loud, and couldn't help myself. We all thought the situation was hilarious, probably because it was happening to someone else.

"Well the trip was good to you." I said, and I meant it. She looked better, fresher, rested, in a way she hadn't before. She had a classic 'dead bedroom' and it stressed her out something fierce. I, and many of our other friends, had frequently accompanied her to the local adult store to pick up new toys. It was a running joke, and anytime we'd stop by her house we'd leave her with some double A batteries, even if she didn't need them.

Janey was beautiful - but also very plain looking. There wasn't any specific element or feature she had that made her unique or stand out, like some women do with their hair or their eyes or even their nose or chin. Her plain straight black hair she kept short and her body form was womanly and thin enough to be desirable while still looking distinctly like a mom. Her ass was relatively unimpressive. I might have a bit of a bias here as I consider myself to have the best ass among our group. Her breasts were, well, interesting is all I can say.

She had what I believe are referred to as 'Torpedo Tits' without a hint of sag. Round and evenly proportioned on top and bottom and narrowing to an almost very fine point. They stuck out from her frame in a very distinctive way. Men loved it. Woman understood - and did not envy her. I felt the same way, despite my obvious inferiority complex about my own perceived physical shortcomings. Big breasts were not a blessing. They were a curse of eternal back pain. Men could be real idiots sometimes. I don't want big breasts. Just bigger breasts.

She nodded, and a look of serenity passed over her face. I was happy for her. She deserved it.

"Well I'm glad for you. Anyway, what brings you to my neck of the woods?" Janey usually worked on the other side of the school, with short duties for tutoring and in classroom support like mine.

"Well..." She glanced out the window. I have to say this about Janey, out of all my friends she was the least likely to ask for something if she needed it. Most of us freely exchange babysitting, clothing, transportation, and yes even sex toys on rare occasins that we found one that had to be tried out. Though that too had stopped recently. I followed her gaze to the thunderstorm dumping bucks outside and remembered that her family was down to just one car after their teenager had dinged their other one badly enough that it required body work.

"Oh hey listen..." I had to be careful here, offering help directly and she might refuse it. "I bought a new toy on our trip..." I said casually, as if talking about nothing more than something mundane. "If you want to stop by and check it out..." My mind flashed back to the night we visited the sex shop.

"Oh that looks GREAT on people but really, if you want to know, you should try it on." The sales clerk winked at me. "Don't worry, I'll steer your husband away from anything inappropriate." I sighed, inwardly, but outwardly flashed her an accepting smile. I don't know what it was about me that screamed PRUDE but obviously she had picked up those vibes. I had done my research and picked this store for a reason.

"Uhm. There are no changing rooms though."

"We have video rooms. You can change there. They have mirrors, even." She said with a mischievous wink."

"Uh. Okay I guess." I glanced over, my husband was busy eyeing some bondage straps. For him, or for me? I wondered. "I'll head back there then."

"Wait." She reached into the bag she had hanging at her hip and came out with a key. "Use room two. The other two are occupied. It's instinct for a lot of people but DON'T turn on the light. It will signal to others that you want..uh..company."

"Thanks for the warning!" I said, pretending to let my eyes go wide. Yeah, sometimes I enjoy playing the prude, okay? Don't judge. I wandered to the back of the store, there was a hallway and I could see the booths, one two three. I entered the one in the middle, and I was pleasantly surprised. I expected something seedier. There was indeed a full sized mirror on the wall next to the door. A folding chair was up against one wall, and a giant TV was behind the opposite wall of the door. It was behind a sheet of plexiglass that made up part of the wall. I didn't want to know why they found that necessary. Other than that, and a few holes in the wall, the room was surprisingly clean and well lit. I wasted no time at all and stripped all my clothes off.

I was already wet. And then remembered to quickly lock the door. I flipped the light switch on, and dropped down to my knees in front of one of the holes, one hand going directly between my legs to stroke my lips as a shadow fell across one of the holes...

"Hello? Earth to Jessie?" I caught myself this time before I blurted out something inappropriate.

"Oh yeah, anyway, did you want to come over?"

"You don't have to ask twice." She said with a smile, and hooked her arm in mine, leading me over towards the desk to pick up my purse. "Aside from your trip, did you enjoy the club while I was gone?"

"What club?" I asked, curiously. I hadn't been to a club in years, but the way she asked, as if I just knew what she was talking about made me wonder if it was something else. Or if she knew about my habit of visiting another type of club...

"Oh. Nothing, never mind. That was a...other friend." I was surprised at that. Janey was pretty quiet, she could be very, very intense and I didn't think she had any other friends. Even in our circle there were only one or two she was really close to.

"Is it nearby?"

"You could say that." She said cryptically, as I shuffled the rest of my items into my purse and we headed out into the hall towards the exit from the school.