Mommy Masturbation Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, well." I said, in the most arrogant and condescending tone I could muster. She screamed and flung the toy across the floor, it rolled under the couch still vibrating away, and she moved to cover herself but slipped in the puddle she had created and hit the ground hard. I was supposed to be angry, but I couldn't help it. I laughed and shoved my phone away and then caught her arm to help her up. "It's only me, Janey."

She was blushing, but not at all smiling, and in fact her whole body was red with embarrassment. She fumbled around with the remote a moment before she managed to hit mute. She didn't say anything as I pulled her up, and she was still looking away, at the vibrator, clattering around under the couch.

"Go ahead and get it out." I said, with an edge in my voice that conveyed the dare. She dropped down and crawled over the couch, and as she did her cheeks opened and I saw the jewel of a butt plug in her ass! I was again shocked, but managed to get my phone back out and snap a discreet photo. I glanced around, there was no lube present. I hit record while she was fumbling around under the couch.

"Well that's pretty! How long have you been wearing that?" I kept my tone light. We could have been talking about her favorite blouse. I could feel her blush again.

"If you must know, I've had it in me all day. Since I left the house this morning."

I was surprised, but that was what I had suspected.

"There were no panties in the entryway. You went to work commando with a buttplug in? Very daring."

"I did and I don't regret it." She said, sullenly, as she got a hold of her bouncing toy and switched it off. I let her see my phone was out when she came up to face me.

"Oh my god...tell me you didn't." Her face went from crimson to ashen in a split second.

"I did and I got more than that, too. You didn't notice how long I had been standing there." I thought about my voyeuristic tendencies, and how they had recently come much more to the forefront of my mind...

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! The club music was still audible in here. This wasn't our usual haunts but I had promised my Husband I would flirt a little in public where he could watch. And I was, and I was loving it. But I had to get away for a minute just to center myself. I didn't usually have this much to drink, and I was concerned that with too much more I might drag someone back to my hotel.

The stall doors were all open but I could distinctly hear moaning and I saw, under one of the stall doors, a pair of naked legs on the floor. I swallowed down my revulsion - who could possibly want to kneel naked in a public club bathroom? - before I noticed not one but two little club dresses slung over the top of the stall door.

I rounded the corner and there were two lovely little latina ladies going to town. One on her knees, the other up against the wall. They were both completely nude. The one in the back gave me an up and down look and then beckoned me to come join them. I shook my head, and blushed. Wouldn't that be a story to tell my husband?

I let my gaze wander a little to the one on the bottom, and I have to say, her ass puts mine to shame. I was never really an ass girl - I thought of myself as a boob girl on occasion - but with her kneeling the way she was and leaning over to lick her friend her ass was jutting out nicely and I wanted to squeeze it. The one up top waved to me, and then she motioned that I should flash her with a wink and some raised eyebrows. I blushed again, women didn't usually flirt with me, but I pulled the top of my dress down letting my tits pop up. She smiled appreciably, and then nodded at me with a knowing look, and my hands slipped down, one of them pulling up my dress and the other going straight to my clit...

"Please Jessie!" There was real fear in her voice and I realized I had taken things too far. I just wanted my friends back. I swiped away without saving the recording.

"Relax." I said casually. "I'm not going to do anything. We just need to talk."

"Yeah, we do." She said quietly, as she tossed her toy on the couch and stood up. "Can I get dressed first?"

"No." I said. "I like you like this, it evens the playing field."

"How the fuck is that the case?"

"You know a lot of things I don't, but I'm not going to get all the answers from you."

"If I answer, will you delete what you just took?" I sighed.

"I already did. I was never going to expose you. We're still friends, or at least, I'd like to think we are."

"I still think of you that way."

"Fine. Then tell me when and where the next book club meeting is." Her face had returned to normal color, but it went white, and then she told me.

Christy's House, The Friday Morning Before

"It was different, I really enjoyed that part of it. Not all what I expected, and I'm glad I gave it a try." My sister's voice was the first voice I heard. Christy's house was better kept, I had used my key, again, but this time managed to close the door silently and listen for a moment in her ample foyer. How could she? I'd been asking her to read with me forever. These weren't even her friends, just mine.

"Really? Want a little more?" That was Cassie's voice, and what she was saying made very little sense.

"Yes, absolutely!" My sister had never sounded so eager about anything in her life. I had never been so angry about anything in my life. I marched forward and turned the corner, prepared to let them all have it, but I stopped dead in my tracks, instead.

"Mmmm, that's it hon, just keep going, just like that." Cassie practically moaned out the words. She was kneeling over my very naked sister, who was on her back in the middle of the room. Her mouth was wrapped around one of Cassie's enormous milk filled tits, and the veins in it were throbbing. She was breastfeeding from my friend!

I was shocked, and appalled, and it took me a minute to process the rest of the room. Christy was sitting on the floor between my sister's legs, holding her own wand. My sister's very pink and very swollen clit stood up prominently between her legs, and I could tell that Christy had just been masturbating her. Christy and Cassie were the only ones in the room wearing anything, skimpy gym shorts that I knew only Christy would ever be brave enough to wear out of the house and Cassie had on a pair of black thong panties.

Just behind them, Megan sat in the oversize chair, legs draped over either side. She had a hand on each of her breasts, and was gently massaging them. Between her legs, on her hands and knees, was Janey, with a collar around her neck and what looked like black panties made out of some kind of leather on. She was rocking herself back and forth slightly as she clearly lapped at Megan. Megan saw me first, and smiled warmly. She did not look at all surprised to see me. Quite the opposite, as if I expected.

To their left, on Christy's sofa, Angelica sat naked, her legs splayed as well. She had a dildo in either hand and was working them, one in her pussy, and one in her ass, in time with each other. Her nipples were hard but still had that unnatural look to them that made them look like an afterthought. She looked gorgeous naked, I thought. What the hell, why did I think that? She made eye contact with me and her eyes went very wide. "Oh my god." She said quietly, and her hands froze.

Cassie looked up and saw me, and her eyes also went wide as she pulled her breast free of my sister's mouth. It must have happened right as let down was occurring because her breast milk gushed out of her and all over my sister's face, who immediately moaned and started sucking it in her mouth, having evidently missed that something was, well, amiss. Christy looked up at me and her face changed, it was a mixture of confusion, horror, fear, and then finally determination.

Janey tried to turn around, but Megan reached out and seized a handful of her hair and just held her in place. Yes, that was classic Megan. I realized I could see the top of Megan's lips, and where that meant Janey's tongue would be.

"Jessie..." Christy started, but then stopped, I think unsure of what to say.

"OH my god!" My sister practically screamed as her hands went to cover herself and she rolled, starting to try to get up.

I couldn't stay a moment longer, and I rushed from the house.