Mommy Masturbation Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well where is it?" I asked.

"It's a popup. Pops up here, pops up there. It varies, week to week."

"Clubs aren't really my thing." I shrugged.

"I know...someone had talked about inviting you. I told them I didn't think you would be into it." I glanced over at her and caught a very subtle hint of a hidden smile on her face as she said that. "Tell me about your new toy?"

"Oh well, it's a special material that expands when it gets warm, you know like...from friction or lube? It sort of grows...while you use it." Her eyes went wide.

"Wow...well, I want to try it out!"

The Bookstore, The Tuesday Before

I was turning the corner out of the children's area with a stack full of books for the classroom when I caught an eyeful of mousey brown hair that looked familiar ducking around a neardby corner. I was surprised and moved forward quickly around the corner in time to see Sarah standing there, beet red, with a copy of Great Expectations in her hands.

My sister was not a reader, whatever gene my parents had given me nearly compelled me to read anything I laid eyes on. My little sister was vastly different though, excelling in all things math and formula related. Something my own brain struggled with. I hadn't seen her pick up a book since the fifth grade, and even then she was fighting and crying and screaming about having to read it. Lord only knows how she passed college, but her boyfriend at the time, now her husband, was pretty book smart, so maybe he had something to do with that.

"Uh, hi." I said awkwardly. She obviously hadn't wanted me to see her. I wasn't sure why. Great Expectations was an odd choice, I know she had been to the bookstore before. She had bought some pregnancy books to flip through, and one Saturday I had convinced her to come with me to pick out some books for her upcoming childs nursery. It's actually one of my favorite memories of our adult sister bonding. Aside from some that happened later, after this story.

"Hi." She said, flatly, studiously avoiding making eye contact.

"Great Expectations, huh? That's a classic." I said, trying to normalize some degree of small talk with her.

"I wouldn't know." She clutched it to her chest, her eyes staring left down the aisle.

"Are you okay?" I asked, suddenly full of sisterly concern. Maybe this wasn't about me at all, maybe something deeper was going on and this was my baby sister. If she needed protecting nothing was going to stop me from murdering anyone who was affecting her.

"I'm okay." She whispered back quietly. "You just...surprised me." That was an awkward thing to say. I practically lived at the bookstore, and she knew that. I had dragged her here often enough with me.

"Well you surprised me too! Who put you up to reading Great Expectations? It was my favorite my senior year."

"Cassy picked it this time." She said, and then her eyes went wide, and she looked back at me, almost frantic. "I mean....she said...I should read it."

I was confused, and it showed on my face. This wasn't Christy or Janey or Angelica. This was my sister. I've been able to tell when she was lying to me since she was two. "What did you mean by this time?"

"Nothing." She rushed out. "I really need to be going." Her body was trembling slightly.

"What's wrong? What aren't you telling me?" I practically demanded, trying to keep my voice low. It's dumb I know, but I treat the bookstore with the same reverence I do a library.

"Nothing! I wanted to read it for...for Brandon!" That she would read a book for her husband made sense, but if that was true, why not tell me? For that matter, why not ask my opinion about what to read? I had been dropping hints that I wanted to get her to pick books up for, okay, I admit it, since she was two.

"Why didn't you ask me?" Her face dropped, and so did her head. She was studying her feet. "Did I...do something to offend you?" I asked, as I let some of the hurt and betrayal I was feeling come through in my voice. Maybe I could guilt her into opening up.

"No!" She looked up suddenly, worry written in her eyes. "It's not you. Okay? There's this...book club, I just needed the book for that." My eyes went wide. A book club? Sure, okay. This was starting to make sense. But...why wasn't I invited? The literary fiend? A wave of emotion washed over me, and my expression darkened as I started putting the pieces together.

"Who started the book club?" I asked, angrily, I took her firmly by the arm. "No more secrets." She yanked her arm free easily, putting her pregnancy strength to real good use this time.

"What are you going to do, spank me?" She retorted, her go to move when we were children. I managed to not blush as I thought back to last week...

"I'm sorry Mistress! Yes! Jessie was a bad girl!" My voice came out muffled under the hood and blindfold I was wearing. It was perforated, I could breath, but only barely.

SMACK. The paddle came down on my bottom again. It was red, I was sure. It stung, but the fire was flowing straight to my clit. I don't think I had ever been this aroused in my entire life. I moaned, not able to help myself. SMACK. Again, but not my ass this time.

"And you, you fucked her, didn't you?" The woman called out. I had no idea who she was or what she looked like. We had used a service, after he expressed interest in being professional dommed with me. I had been so turned on filling out their forms, asking about what we would consent to. I had to stop and finish myself quickly to a rapid orgasm before I could move on and get it done. I hadn't told my Husband, I wanted to surprise him. He was always hinting that we could do with a little more kink.

"I did Mistress, I'm sorry."

"Come here you little wanker." She said, and I felt his hot breath and lips brush against one of my cheeks. I trembled with arousal. This position made me feel utterly and completely exposed. My pussy and my asshole were open as my legs were slightly spread and my face was down on the floor. This stranger was viewing my most intimate parts. I know that doesn't do it for everyone, but it does it for me.

For the briefest of moments I wondered what her asshole looked like, smelled like, tasted like. My pussy clenched again as she got wetter and I suddenly very deeply regretted not checking the boxes that would allow us to play with her body, too. That might have been quite a bit of fun. I hadn't played with a woman since-

"Kiss her." The voice interrupted my train of thought. And the lips pressed against my cheek. "No, not there." They were removed and then I felt a mouth, and then a tongue, defile my asshole. I moaned, it was completely unprompted by me and uncontrollable. It was loud, long, and very animal-like. I blushed with embarrassment. She was making my husband rim me and I was loving every fucking second of it.

"That's good." She said, "Fuck her, now, with your tongue. Yes, right there."

His tongue pushed inside my hole and I screamed with pleasure...

"Sarah...I..." I stepped back and looked away. "I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"Yeah." She grumbled. "You should be. Can I go now, Mom?" The sarcasm in her voice could not be missed and I sighed and backed away, giving her more space. She disappeared around the end of the aisle.

I paid for my books and made my way back out to the car, and I suddenly felt drained, and very, very lonely. Why would my friends do this to me? How could they do this to me? It made no sense. I was so frustrated. I was angry. And sad. My own friends. And they had my sister join?

My phone rang, as I sat in the car, listening to the rain pelt the roof. Yes, it was still raining here. It almost never stops, where I live. It was Angelica, I could see from the caller ID. I swiped it away without answering. It rang again a few minutes later, and I ignored it. I was still sitting in my car ten minutes later when I watched my little sister leave the store with her small bag, her book no doubt inside. My phone started pinging with messages from Christy and Cassie asking if I was okay.

I ignored them all and drove home.

Dance Class, The Wednesday Before

I avoided Janey at school all the next day, even though it was clear, and obvious she wanted to talk to me. It was dumping buckets outside, and petty as it was, I let her walk home in it. My Husband knew I was in a mood when I had gotten home that night and after one, admittedly short on my end, conversation with him, he left me alone. I felt bad about that, especially when he set out some extra tea for me exactly the way I like. We didn't exchange words, but I gave him a small smile when he came to bed, and he smiled back as if nothing was wrong. I was deeply appreciative of his instinct to let me recover on my own.

But I wasn't recovering. I was stewing, and I was plotting, and I was unhappy about what had happened. I couldn't just let it go. I needed some perspective. Fortunately for me Wednesday's were a busy day, Dance Lessons after school. And I enjoyed going, because the owner of the studio no longer taught, but we sat in her office with coffee together and talked. It was a bit like therapy for me. I didn't know, but should have known, that I was in trouble when I showed up and she was waiting for me, with coffee, which was usually my offering to her, outside the studio when I pulled up.

"Hey sweetie." Megan called out to me. Out of all my friends, Megan was the most confident. She was bi-sexual, and had been since she was a teen, when her parents had booted her out of the house after catching her making out with another girl. She had a whole series of misadventures trying to survive on her own, but she had, and now she didn't take crap from anyone. If you needed someone to tell you how it was, she was the right person to ask. But also, if you were her friend and someone messed with you...well let's just say Little Connie didn't get it nearly as bad as I had seen Megan dish it out. Megan was a relatively new friend to me, and to my circle. Several of the other moms had all started taking their daughters there, so I had little choice but to do the same. Megan and I had pretty much instantly bonded.

"So you found out about the club." She said as she escorted me into her office, and closed - and then locked - the door behind us. That wasn't exactly a new thing. She always did that when the conversation got too raunchy for a child to witness. And, well, once or twice I had snuck some nudes for my husband from her office. He thought she didn't know but she was actually the one taking them. I'm pretty sure she deleted them off her phone after. But who the hell knew? Her husband was actually gay, and only in the marriage for apperance purposes. Yes, that's still unfortunately necessary in some parts of the world. It gave her the freedom to sleep around, and she took full advantage of it. I knew more than one mom in her studio that couldn't meet her eyes when she came out to the lobby, though whether that was from embarrassment over their own liaison, or their husbands, was anyone's guess.

"Yeah. Sarah let it slip. I suppose you go too?" I said, sarcastically, letting some of the malice at all of them bleed into my tone and emotion to make sure she got the message. She just chuckled, but really I shouldn't have expected any less.

"I've gone once or twice. But it's not really for me. What do you know exactly?"

"Well I caught Sarah buying a copy of Great Expectations at the bookstore. Sarah! Of all people. Reading behind my back! I suppose they're all in on it, Janey and Angelica and Christy have all mentioned something or other lately that lets me know. I can't trust any of you, can I?"

Megan looked surprised and, I admit, a bit hurt. That really did confuse me. Her brow furrowed and she looked down at her hands a moment, considering what to say, I suppose. When she looked up, her eyes darted over to the left a moment, and I spotted that she too, had a copy of Great Expectations. Here in her office, of all places.

"It's not like that, Jessie. Really, it's not." She said soothingly. "No one was trying to hide anything from you."

"It sure doesn't feel that way!" My voice had raised itself louder than I wanted it to. "Are any of you even my friends anymore?" This was painful, so painful for me at that moment. I had brought most of these women together, they had little in common in their social circles or their interests except me. And somehow now I found myself on the outside. "Why didn't someone TELL me? And my own SISTER?" My voice was not getting any quieter, and it broke a little bit. I was trying to get myself under control, and finally after a few light breaths I did. Megan just watched.

"Please...be a little quieter. I don't want to have to explain to anyone else."

"Okay." I said, sullenly. I hadn't meant to lose control as much as I had anyway, but I couldn't admit that now. "How long ago did it start?"

"No, I'm not going to answer your questions." Megan was already shaking her head before the conversation had even started.

"Why not?" I demanded, keeping my volume level but not my tone at an appropriate level.

"It wasn't my idea, you'll be surprised to know. You know how I feel about some of your girlfriends." Indeed, I did. She had discussed her fantasies about some of them with me before. It had, in fact, inspired some of my own playtime recently...

"Okay, I'm going to shower." My husband said, kissing my forehead and walking around the corner into the bathroom. After a moment I heard the shower turn on and stretched lazily and climbed off the bed. Right at the edge sat the fleshy pussy his cock had just been deep inside of. I had knelt above it while kissing him, and shoving my meager boob offerings into his chest, my hands roaming his back and his ass, until he came deep inside "her".

I knelt again now, on the floor in front of it, touching it's stickiness, feeling his cum. Wishing it was in me instead of her was part of the game that aroused me so, though I never ever wanted my husband to actually cheat on me. I ran my fingers over the molded flesh of her pussy. That was not so strange to me, but then I leaned in and let my tongue trace the fake clit.

A jolt went from my head to my heart straight through to my pussy. I wondered if I could make a woman cum with my mouth in this manner. As I pulled back some of his cum was on my tongue. I don't know why that set me off or what urge came over me but I let my head fall forward and my tongue snaked its way into the ribbed hole that had so recently been teasing my husband's cock.

It was positively filthy, feeling his cum inside "her" hole. I had had his cum in my mouth and on my face before, but this was all together different. I swirled my tongue around inside her, and was surprised to find two of my fingers teasing my clit. I hadn't remembered starting to do that.

I scooped some of his cum into my mouth and swallowed it, still warm, down my throat. I imagined her moaning while I ate his cum right out of her. I continued to finger myself, feeling my orgasm rapidly approaching, thinking of her pulling my hair in roughly to fuck her cunt with my tongue...

"You okay?" Megan's voice asked gently.

"I'm fine." I snapped back, ruder than intended, again. "Just trying to understand in my head when everyone stopped being my friend."

"Everyone is still your friend." She said gently, and carefully. "Nothing has changed in that regard."

"Just that everyone is meeting secretly behind my back to engage in one of my favorite activities without me!"

Megan sighed. "I was supposed to tell you something, if it came to it. But I don't really want to." She looked uncomfortable.

"Just fucking say it." I rarely swore like this, but I was losing my patience with all of them.

"They wanted me to tell you that your opinions about books are overbearing and you would dominate the conversation if you came. None of them want to be lectured to."

I was taken aback.

"Why wouldn't you want to tell me that?" I demanded of her, still angry. "I can understand that, I guess. It doesn't make it any harder to accept, but I can understand a little, at least."

"Because it's only partially true." She said, and how she was managing to keep her calm I don't know. "It's only true that they don't want to be lectured to. I didn't like this decision they made, but they made it without me and you should talk to them if you want to know more." She sighed heavily. "Please...I don't want to be in the middle of this but you should try to understand. No one wanted to exclude you. Everyone is still your friend. We still love you." She looked at me, her eyes pleading. Her words WERE delivered gently, and I could hear the love in them. I wanted to not be moved by what she said, but I couldn't help myself either.

"Fine." I said. "Everyone is still my friend. It sure doesn't feel like they love me, though." But in my head, I was already formulating a plan. I knew who the weakest link was, and I knew how to get the better answers that I wanted. And I wouldn't let this go down without a fight.

I stood up. "James will pick up the kids." I said coldly, and without even touching my coffee I marched out of her office.

Janey's House, The Thursday Before

I put my plan to work the next day. I knew my friend, and I knew her schedule. Fifteen minutes after she left the school she would have walked home, and she'd be in her bedroom, probably still in her work clothes, with her favorite toy. It's just how she was. Something about needing to shift her mindset out of the innocence of tutoring kids all day by being as dirty as she possibly could, as soon as she could. With her husband working late and her teenager still in school, it was easy to see she wasn't in danger by being caught.

I, of course, had a key.

Iy plan almost faltered when I heard moaning from the living room, and not upstairs as I had anticipated. Her clothing was strewn across the entryway to her house. I should have heeded her warning about getting as dirty as possible more, I might have been less surprised by what I found. I almost faltered because I heard not one person moaning, but three. And I was terribly confused. There were no more cars out front and the door had been locked. All three voices sounded like women, and there were no additional purses around on the entry table where us ladies all left our things when we stopped by. I left the door open to avoid alerting her, and stood silently and unmoving to listen for another moment. Two of the voices were going without letting up in a most unrealistic manner and I realized that she must be watching porn. Lesbian porn, to be exact.

This was a shocking revelation. I stepped forward to see what she was doing.

My friend was naked - something I had seen before, though never fully in a sexual context. Her TV was indeed showing two lovely ladies going at it. Her wand, actually meant for back massages, was between her legs, and there was a puddle underneath her on the hardwood floor. As I watched she plunged the bulging head of her vibrator inside herself, instantly squirted more onto the floor. That also surprised me, it was something the group of us had often discussed but no one had admitted to being able to do it. There was a copy of Great Expectations on the table next to the couch.

I stared for a moment and then realized I could improve my plan. I slipped my phone out of the side pocket and pulled up my camera rapidly, swiping to video, and hitting record. She moaned along with the ladies on the screen, who were now pissing on each other. This was a whole different side of my friend, and while I knew she was desperate to get laid I had no idea the level of depravity she had sunk herself to. I made sure to pan my phone to the TV so it was very clear what was happening.