Mommy, My Domme

Story Info
My mother teaches me the way of dominant women.
8.3k words
4.38
9.3k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers

The day started much the same as every other boring day of the holidays, dragging myself out of my bed around 10am. I had finished my education this summer just gone and if I hadn't found a job by September, my father threatened me with an internship at his office. That was the last thing I wanted, it was hard enough being around him most evenings, that last thing I wished for was to be with him all day too.

Mum and dad were at work and I had the house to myself until Mary my sister came home from the local Uni that my mum was a lecturer at, at around three-ish. She had decided to do extra tuition classes over the holiday break and with mums guidance would ace her finals. Mary and my mum had this closeness that I wish I had with her. Mum and me were close but not like Mary, over this last year they seemed to have grown closer than ever. I was as jealous as hell.

My day always started with a quick rummage through the laundry bin, it was part of my chores to do the laundry while I had time off and some days there was real treasure to be found. Today was some such day, a miniscule pair of pink panties belonging to Mary and a bark brown pair of pantyhose that were mums, with her silky black panties still wrapped inside.

I slipped the pink ones between my fingers reveling in the soft texture, girls were so lucky to wear things like this. It sounds perverted I know but I saved the pantyhose for my face and nose.

"Hmmmm"

I couldn't help but sigh as I rubbed the nylon material over my nose and lips smelling the amazing odour.

I decided to wait until I'd had my morning coffee and toast before my customary wanking session, but I took the pink panties to touch and feel while watching a bit of morning tv as I drank my beverage. I slipped the delicate material into the front of my pj's and slowly rubbed, while my favourite sexy morning tv presenter told me of how to make the perfect pasta. I watched as she fingered the mix between her perfect painted nails wishing it was me that she was so delicately touching like that. I woke from my daydream to hear the toast pop-up, slathering it with lashings of butter I took it up to my bedroom with my coffee. Life was good while it lasted but I knew I had to look for a job soon, I had put it off for that last two weeks and dad asked every night if I had looked. Of course I lied every night.

"Dad of course I've been looking, I have an interview next week for a position at our local football club as a trainee Physio."

I had passed A level P.E. so that was a plausible lie.

"I just need to get my qualifications printed out," hoping that made it even more plausible.

"Oh, oh, ok. Great stuff lad. Well done."

Dad went back to eating his dinner, danger averted, for now.

Mum looked up from her plate and smiled at me, she had wanted me to go to higher education like Mary but in her heart she knew I did not have that in me. I had always tried my best to make her proud and the look on her face at that moment said that she was. I almost felt guilty for lying, almost.

We had always had a great relationship and I worshiped her, she had been my fantasy woman as long as I could remember. I used to love our play fighting sessions that ended with her sitting on me usually tickling me until I surrendered. As I got older a couple of these sessions ended with me pushing my groin into hers as she sat on me, the tickling ceased then and she made an excuse to get up but she never chastised me for it. One of these such times I swear I saw a smile cross her face when she felt the hardness but her face changed just as fast into a frown. I know she had a terrible temper because she let it loose on my father occasionally and I thought I was going to be on the end of it then, but she just stood, smoothed down her ruffled skirt and left the room.

Many times growing up mum would hold either Mary or myself to her bosom cuddling as we watched a movie, I was so envious when it was my sisters turn. As I got older it stopped but Mary still got the snuggles.

Like I said, every day went like the last, laundry then coffee, wank, toast, wank and so on. I was bored sometimes but don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every second of my time alone and was like any other 18 year old, my cock ruled my head twenty-four hours a day.

Everything changed into my third week of summer break, I decided to explore first Mary's room, then mum and dads. Mary's room was innocent apart from a small pencil vibrator hidden in her sock draw. She had some absolutely beautiful underwear which I examined in great detail but that was it.

Mum and dads on the other hand was a revelation. Her underwear drawer was full of all sorts of delights, silk stockings, garter belts, silky nightwear of every description. If I wasn't already a perverted knicker-sniffer, I so would be now.

I had only seen my mum in pantyhose for work so these items had new meaning. Some of the stockings had seams up the back, now I had never seen those for her usual daywear which meant they were sexual playthings. I had to explore more and I had the next four to five hours to do it.

Mum had had a dressing room built into her bedroom a few years ago, I very rarely saw the inside of it before now, I had no need to but now the need was overwhelming.

I made sure everything went back into her drawers exactly as I had found them and ventured into her clothing racks. To be honest it was disappointing, it was all normal mum-stuff. Plain dresses and skirts, blouses and jumpers. A few hat boxes on the upper shelving and shoes on lower rails. I found one or two pairs of sexier type heeled shoes but nothing like her underwear drawers. I was about to give up and go back to the stocking draw when I saw a box hidden under her long winter coat rail, it was about the size of the average microwave I suppose. I pulled it out carefully and opened the top, jackpot!

Inside was an assortment of sex toys, vibrators of various size and colours, weird leather straps and massage oils.

"Kinky fuckers." I whispered under my breath.

There was a whip, about two foot long like the ones a jockey would use and a large pack of AA batteries, handcuffs and rope.

"Fuck me! What were they into?"

This was mum and dad? MY mum and dad, straight down the line mum and dad. This rocked me but I found I was absentmindedly playing with my cock which was harder than it had EVER been in my young innocent life.

I needed to get this stuff out and inspect it, maybe smell it, taste it. I rushed back to my room and got my phone, I took a picture of the opened box so when I was done I could replace everything exactly how I had found it.

All I could picture in my mind was my mother taking some of these monster dildo's inside her, my cock was leaking profusely now and it was shear willpower to stop from touching myself and examine the contents. Some of these dildo's were nearly a foot long. Some had suction cups, some were black and pink, one or two were even a rainbow effect. Most had a compartment for the batteries of which there were ample.

The small hard pink plastic tube thingy really puzzled me, I had no idea at all on that. The pink leather strap thing puzzled me too, it was soft leather and looked very expensively made. A strange contraption with buckles and a metal ring type thing attached with loops within the leather.

"Fuck!"

It hit me, it was a strap-on harness. Some of these dildo's looked like they would fit the ring, the buckles and leather straps must be leg holes. My god, she has a strap-on. For fuck sake, my mum is a lesbian!

This revelation really hit me from left field, how had she hid this from me? Was it a secret from dad too? Fucking hell, what should I do? I felt like my cock would explode if I as much moved it to a more comfortable position in my pants. I put it all back in the correct place, checked the photo and was happy.

For the next three hours I totally drained my balls with the help of mums silky underthing's clearing everything away in plenty of time before they all arrived home.

My mind was doing cartwheels at dinnertime, I was sitting next to Mary at the table with mum and dad opposite. All I had in my mind was mum giving it to one of her friends hard maybe over the very table we are eating off now. I had a constant hard-on throughout dinner, when it came to clearing the table I had to hide behind the plates I carried.

That night in bed it was such a struggle to sleep, my mind was again in turmoil. Was mum cheating with one or two of her friends behind dads back, did he know? Fuck, so many questions.

It was 12.30am and I was still awake, a noise from my parent's bedroom startled me. It was more of a moan really, were they having sex? I heard their bed creaking rhythmically, Fuck! this was all I needed after today!

Even though my cock-head was red raw after today's exertions I found myself starting to harden again with the sounds coming through the wall. Five minutes later I was cleaning my stomach with a tissue, the orgasm was extremely powerful but hardly any evidence because my balls were dry.

Mum and dad were still at it at 1am. They were not loud, but it was just enough for me to know what they were doing. I had to pull my blankets up over my head to try to sleep, the last time I looked at my clock it was 2am.

I overlaid the next day and awoke at nearly mid-day. I heard noises from downstairs and wondered who it was. Quietly I tip-toed across the landing to hear my mother singing to the radio in the kitchen, at least it wasn't burglars I thought and it would be nice to have company for the day. It would give my poor sore cock a day to get better too.

I put some bottoms on and made my way downstairs to mum making me some breakfast.

"Morning sleepyhead, don't worry I won't tell your father that you sleep till noon, it'll be our secret." She said with a wink, a smile and a twinkle in her eye.

"You home today then?" I enquired.

"Yes, I don't have much on at school today as it's the holidays so I thought I'd have a day with my favourite boy. By the way, do you have any other secrets you want to get off your chest while we're at it?" she asked.

"Sorry?" I said scratching my head puzzled.

"Oh, nothing, don't worry." She quipped and went back to making my bacon sarnie.

Shit, I thought. Does she know about me and my daily routine?

I could feel myself redden up, it didn't help that I didn't put on a shirt before I came down. When I blush my chest goes deep pink.

When she turned from the hob with my sandwich on small plate she tilted her head slightly, looked at me and asked,

"Are you sure you have no secrets Gary, you look very unsure. In fact, you look as guilty as hell."

She placed my plate on the table in front of me turning to pour two coffees, when she handed me mine she had placed a pair of black satin panties wrapped in the handle of my mug.

She then leant back resting her ass against the worktop, crossed her ankles and raised her mug to her lips.

"Well," she said, tapping a well-manicured nail to the side of her mug before taking a swig.

Fuck, if I wasn't fully blushing before, I was now. I was in full prickly heat mode. It was very uncomfortable especially when I saw the empty laundry basket in the corner. Mum followed my guilty gaze and said,

"Yes Gary, you may have realised by now that I did the washing today while you were still asleep. Can you guess what I found in the dirty laundry?"

I sat silent, I still had my sandwich to my mouth. I figured if I kept it there I wouldn't need to answer.

"Well?" she said again after twenty seconds of excruciating silence.

Still I remained motionless.

"Gary, if you want to use my panties as a spunk receptacle then just ask and you can have an old pair. These are very expensive and you have ruined them."

I nearly choked on the sandwich and wanted the ground to swallow me up, the redness of the blush had covered my whole body now and I knew she had me.

"N-o, n-no." I stuttered. "I-I didn't, I wouldn't."

She tapped the toe of her shoe on the marble tile, agitated at my lie and said.

"Gary, look in the handle of the mug in front of you, you will see my panties covered in dried semen stains. You did not get time to dispose of the evidence today because I did the wash. I know it was you because your father would never do that. He knows better than that, he values his ass far too much to disrespect me like that!"

I sat in a dumb silence, almost in tears.

"You have a choice, the truth now of face the consequences."

Still I sat in silence.

'CRACK!'

The deafening silence was broken by her riding crop hitting the work surface beside her. She had hidden the crop behind the cereal boxes but now it was being flexed like a lethal weapon in her hands.

"Get over that table my boy!" she screamed at me with venom in her voice.

It rocked me back into my chair in shock.

"I mean it Gary, clear that plate and bend over the table....NOW!"

I sat as motionless as a granite statue and she smashed the crop into the plate in front of me sending it across the room to shatter on the floor. I had never seen my mother like this and tried to shuffle away still sitting in my chair.

"You have a choice to make my boy, you drop those pants and bend over the table now or your father deals with this when he gets home......I MEAN IT, NOW!"

I stood and dropped the jogging bottoms I had on leaving me standing in my boxers.

"Boxers too." She said, tapping the whip to the side of her leg impatiently.

"Aw mum, please." I whined.

"For the last time, now Gary."

I dropped my boxers to my ankles and to my everlasting shame, my cock betrayed me. I was standing at half-mast. My fucking dick was starting to rise and I could do nothing to stop it.

"You perverted little fucker!" she said.

I had never heard her curse before, ever.

"Grip the table edges and spread those legs."

I hesitated again.

"It's your choice, I can tell your father that you have been playing with my panties...or."

I took a deep breath and bent over the table gripping the sides as she had requested, this was surreal and so, so fucking mental.

"Wider." She commanded, kicking my ankles further apart while pushing me down resting my chest to the tabletop.

Typical male, all you think about are these.

I felt the coldness of the leather whip touch my balls and jumped, she flicked the end of the crop it against them and I cried out in pain.

"MUM! Please, no, please!"

She leant down to the side of my head holding my hair in her grip and huskily whispered into my left ear.

"You will take six strokes across the ass, you will be silent other than saying thank you after each has landed OR you get six more. Do you understand?"

"Mum, please." I cried.

'WHACK!' It felt like my ass had exploded in pain.

I screamed, "FUCK, FUCK." I jumped to a standing position rubbing my ass-cheeks frantically hoping from one foot to the other, my boxers getting tangled in my feet. She now had an evil smile that I had never witnessed before and it scared me.

My cock was sticking straight out and pointing directly at her as she flicked her wrist, the whip connected with it causing me to wince and move my hands from my ass to my front to protect myself.

"Hands to the side.....NOW!" she commanded.

I dropped my hands immediately. My ass was on fire, my cock was stinging but my hard-on stood solid. I was wishing for it to drop but the more I willed it, the more it bobbed between us. I swear mum licked her lips as she fingered the riding crop in her hands.

"Assume the position." She said, tapping the table with her weapon.

"Mum," I asked pleadingly.

Calmly she tapped the table, "Now Gary."

I turned and placed my palms on the table.

"Further down, bend over and grip the sides. You have had one, you have five more to take."

I had never been so embarrassed or scared in my life, my mother was relishing the power she had over me, I could see and sense it. She had never behaved like this with me before, but to be honest I had never pissed her off like this before either.

I leaned down gritting my teeth waiting for the next hit, I again felt the tip of the whip dragging across my balls. Why was she teasing me like this? It made me raise up onto tip-toes as she slid it upwards into the crack of my ass and over my rosebud which was getting more clenched by the second.

I spurted a huge dollop of precum with a splash onto the marble floor below us, she noticed it and said,

"I think you are enjoying this aren't you."

There was an element of glee in her voice now and it was starting to freak me out.

As I turned my head to her the whip came down again, 'Crack!' oh god it hurt but I gritted my teeth through the pain.

"Better, much better." She whispered, "But what do you say?"

I took a deep breath before a forced a "Thank you mum." It exited my lips through gritted teeth.

"Good boy." She whispered softly.

Her breathing had changed now. I could hear that it was much deeper and as ragged as mine, it was almost whistling in her nose as she breathed in deeply. Her breasts were rising and falling as she ran her hand up and down the shaft of the stick as if it was a phallus. A long string of precum was dripping from the end of my cock and almost reaching the floor, I reached to wipe it away.

"Don't touch, get that hand back on the table." She yelled, as she smacked my hand away with a flick of the stick.

She reached under between my legs and wiped the slimy head with her finger, then flicked the slime away with amusement.

"MUM!" I yelled, pulling away.

She had actually touched my cock, it was the stuff of my dreams but not like this, never like this.

"Get back here young man, I am not finished with you."

"I am sorry mum, honest, I will never touch your stuff again. honest I won't."

She changed her voice to a softer tone and asked, "Why are you hard Gary?"

"S-sorry, mum. I-I dunno, no-one has ever t-touched me before, and......"

"No-one?" she asked, tilting her head surprised at my honesty.

I took another deep breath and replaced my hands between my legs trying my best to cover my modesty, "No."

A huge grin came over her face and she reached under her skirt, she fiddled about a bit and drew her panties down her legs stepping out of them flicking them in my direction with the toe of her shoe.

"Use these, they are still warm and right now you might find they are a little moist too."

I could not believe what I was hearing as her panties slid over to my feet. This was my mother, she had never done anything not even remotely like this before. I was shaking so much I thought I might even fall over, it was visible.

"Well, pick them up and calm yourself down."

Was this a trick? Was she testing me? Was she going to whack me with that fucking crop again if I bent down. I decided to go for it and bent my legs crouching down keeping my eyes on her and that fucking riding crop at all times. I reached and groped at my feet until I found the warm silky fabric. She tapped her crop into the palm of her left hand a few times and I thought she may hit me with it again until she said, "You may use them."

I grabbed my discarded clothing from the floor and turned to leave, 'CRACK', she had brought the riding crop down onto the tabletop beside me and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Where do you think you are going young man?"

I turned, clutching her warm panties to my bare chest with one hand, my other holding my clothing over my crotch not knowing what to say.

"Here." She said pointing the crop at the floor to where I had been standing.

"What?"

"Here, do it here now."

"Mum, please." I pleaded, with my most whiney little boy voice.

My cock was beginning to droop a little now with the embarrassment of all this.

Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers