Mommy, My Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do what you normally do with my panties, I assume this was not an isolated incident and you masturbate with my undies on a regular basis."

I stood motionless apart from a slight shake of my head, she raised the crop under my chin to force my face to look at her.

"Truth Gary, or you will take the full six strokes."

This was not the mother that I knew, this incredibly sexy woman was far more assertive, far more dominant than I had ever seen her.

I lowered my eyes back to the floor and meekly whispered softly, "Yes."

"Good boy, now do it, do it for me. Show me how you use my panties."

I felt compelled to follow her order and wrapped the soft fabric around my rapidly wilting penis and pulled back on my foreskin, the head appeared through the material and was dripping wet.

"Use my panties Gary, stroke up and down for me."

Her voice had turned softer with a much more husky edge to it.

I dropped my clothing back to the floor and took the panties firmly in my right hand standing naked before her again, my excited wetness had soaked into the black silky material. I moved my hand back and forth a few times to no avail, my cock refused to harden. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on the feelings,

"Open your eyes, look at me!"

She slid her hand under her skirt and up inside her thighs, when she withdrew her hand her fingers were wet. She opened and closed her thumb and forefinger, a string of juice hung between them. Mum then reached over and wiped her fingertip across my open mouth, then the wet head of my cock and my legs nearly buckled. Her long, wet slender fingers wrapped themselves around my shaft under the black fabric, skin to skin and she moved it up and down all the time looking me directly in the eyes. My cock hardened to a rigidness I had never experienced before and it was all I could do to remain standing upright, I could hear my pulse loudly beating in my ears.

"Mum....I...I..."

"Shhhh." She said, raising a wet finger to my lips hushing me.

"Do it Gary, do it for me, do it for mommy."

That did it, I spurted and spurted.

My legs shook uncontrollably and hot cum fizzed from the end of my cock as her hand slowly, almost painfully slowly, milked me.

Seven or eight long, very strong powerful jets of ejaculate squirted from my body and across the space between us.

"Good boy, good boy Gary. Mommy is proud of you."

I weakly held on to the table top and her shoulder for stability slowly opening my eyes to see her smiling at me.

"But now you have more laundry to do, look at the mess you have made of my skirt and jumper."

My sperm was dripping down her skirt hitting the marble floor, she was covered.

"You did well but, if this ever happens again," she pointed to the mess.

"You will be required lick this off, do you understand. Now clean my clothes, I want them spotless."

With that, she shimmied out of her skirt and jumper throwing them at me to catch and strode off past me showing me her perfect bare ass, and bounded upstairs to her bedroom.

I stood there still gripping my wet cock in my fist, shocked and amazed at what had just happened. Thinking of the only thing that resonated with me......the word "again"

*******************************************************************

I was pegging mums skirt to the washing line when I next saw her looking out from the kitchen window. I was in a bit of a quandary of how to approach what had happened, I walked back down the garden path looking at her through the window. She had a large glass to her lips with what I assumed was filled with her favourite tipple, red wine. I could do with a large one or two of those myself right now I thought.

I let myself into the house through the French doors and into the dining room so I didn't have to go into the kitchen from the garden. I was dreading what she would say when she saw me.

I opened and closed the doors so quietly but when I turned, mum was standing in the doorway to the hall. She was leaning with her back to the frame with one foot against the other sipping on her wine barring any escape I had planned.

"Mum." I said, again dropping my eyes to the floor.

"Impressive." She said.

"Impressive?" I replied.

"Yes, impressive. A bit quick but never the less, impressive. It has been a long time since your father spewed a load like that for me, he is more of a dribbler these days. I miss the power a man's orgasm and what it can produce."

I stood dumbfounded at the way she was speaking so matter-of-factly to me, this was my mother and she suddenly had become a monster.

"But Gary." She added, "If I ever catch you using my expensive underwear to satisfy your lust, I will lock your cock away in your fathers cock-cage for a month. Do you understand?"

Her words hit me like someone had smashed me in the face with a cricket bat. I was speechless, totally speechless and looked back at her blankly.

"Do you understand Gary?" She asked, only this time with her professor tone and more authority in her voice.

"Yes mum. Sorry mum."

"You will be my boy." She said tapping her outstretched thigh, she still had that damned crop in her other hand.

I stayed away from her for the rest of the day opting to go around to my friend Jakes house for the afternoon. I had to tell someone what had happened, I was bursting to tell someone but how on earth do I say my mother just jacked me off?

I had known Jake since we started school together at five years old and had been in mostly the same classes our whole lives. We had shared our first dirty book, our first joint and our first glass of alcohol together. We even practiced our first attempt at kissing with the same girl Jackie, she lived six doors up from me and had a bit of a reputation with the boys.

Jake knew something was on my mind, he knew me like a brother and I ended up blurting out what had happened over the next hour or so. The box in her dressing room full of toys and what she had done. He didn't believe me at first but when I gave him my account in more detail he started to come around.

"Fuck man, you are not messing with me are you, you lucky fucker. You're mum is a babe, and let's get this straight, she really makes your father wear a cock-cage?"

"Jake, for fuck sake mate forget that. What do I do?"

"Seriously? Gary, listen to yourself, what do you do? You fuck the ass off her, that's what you do."

When I got home that evening Mary was already back and was helping mum prepare the evening meal. Thank god for small mercy's, it meant I didn't have an awkward time with my mother alone. Dinner was getting closer and closer and I was dreading having to sit opposite her at the dining table. I know she would never allude to anything there but it would be very awkward to say the very least.

Also I could not get the cock-cage out of my mind now Jake had gone on and on about it and started to wonder about my dad. Was their relationship like the way mum had treated me this morning? Jake has wondered if the strap-on belt was for him, maybe could he not get it up these days? Fuck, I had to get all of this from my mind before dinner.

Dad came home around six, he asked how the job hunt was going. I told him I'd been with Jake all afternoon trawling through all the local papers looking.

"Good boy." he said, don't worry, you will get something, you'll see."

I could hardly look him in the eye knowing that his wife, my fucking mother had got me off this afternoon.

Dinner was the worst experience of my life, it was a mix of shame, guilt and embarrassment all mixed into one. My mother kept dropping inuendo's about our morning which drew strange looks from Mary, her comments went straight over my father's head.

She said how grateful herself and Mary were that I didn't feel embarrassed about washing their smalls every day and what a good job I was doing. More than once I felt her foot touching my calf and at one time her toes stroked up and down it. I was jumping all over the place throughout trying to act composed. After dinner Mary went to her room to study, I was just about to follow her up when mum called me into the lounge. I begrudgingly went in to see what she wanted when she beckoned me to sit beside her.

"Gary, I was just telling your father how useful you have been around the house and it might be an idea for you not to rush into a job just yet. Here, come sit with me."

She patted the seat beside her and I felt compelled to sit with her. She snuggled up to me holding my upper arm tucking her bare legs beneath her lap, her finger traced a line around my ear as she wiped away a few stray hairs, it made me shiver. She was doing all this with my father sitting in his chair opposite us, was she insane or just trying to send me insane?

"I have been trying to persuade your dad that I could use you as my personal maid, what do you think?" She said, smiling.

I heard a rustle and my father looked up from his paper as if he was gauging my reaction. She squeezed my arm in her grasp as she made the suggestion.

"I thought dad was set on me getting a job asap." I countered.

"Well, your mother usually knows what's best," he said from behind his raised newspaper.

My head snapped around to her at his words, she again had that wicked grin on her face. What the fuck had she said to him to so drastically change his mind. She looked over at my father to see him basically hiding behind the newspaper and dropped a hand into my lap making me squirm. She gripped my thigh just below groin level, it was all I could do to stop from jumping up and running from the room. I heard my father cough and clear his throat from behind his paper and I looked in his direction in terror.

"Alex, why don't you go up and have a shower, you must be sweaty after a long day in that hot office."

"I am ok dear, I can have one a bit later." He replied to her.

"Alex, go now, and make sure you wash thoroughly." She said in her much sterner, teacher style voice.

My father was visibly shaken and blushed, she had never spoken to him this way in front of me before but he stood, folded him paper walked past us and took to the stairs without a word.

My mother smiled at him as he past us, when she heard him climbing the stairs her hand moved from my groin to grasp my rock hard prick.

"Oh so you like me ordering him about eh? I'll tell you a secret, he likes it too."

With that she leaned in and slid her pointed tongue into my ear, swirled it around then jumped from the sofa and walked away.

Again I was stunned and confused trying to get my head around what the fuck was going on. Do I follow her, do I stay here, do I run to my bedroom and lock the door and jerk off all night?

I decided on the latter, I heard my mother pottering about in the kitchen as I crept past trying to get to my bedroom unseen. At the top of the stairs Mary came out of her room scaring the shit out of me catching me creeping across the landing.

"What on earth are you creeping about for? I hope you weren't spying on me again"

"Fuck off Mary." I said shutting my door behind me.

A couple of weeks ago Mary had caught me perving at her in the shower, she hadn't locked the bathroom door thinking she was the only one in the house. Unknown to her I had watched her finger herself to orgasm. She caught me as she exited the cubicle thinking I had only just got there, but I was there for a lot longer than she knew. She took after our mum and had an incredibly fit body, doing every sport going at school.

A few minutes later there was a slight tapping at my door.

"Gary, open the door. It's me."

It was my mother, I was afraid to open it because of the way she had been today. I had no idea what would happen when I did.

"Gary..."

I opened it to see her standing there,

"Mary tells me you were spying on her again, is that true?"

"Mum, no its not, honest. You only left me two minutes ago."

"You better be telling me the truth lad, because next time I will give your sister the riding crop."

Just when I thought she couldn't shock me more, she did it again.

"Oh by the way, I have booked tomorrow off as holiday too, the Uni will cover me for the day. I have decided to spend another mommy son day with you, I think we need to talk and clear the air, don't you?"

I spent the evening in my bedroom only venturing out for snacks and drinks. Mum and dad had another amorous night causing me to have a permanent hard-on. Being an 18 year old lad I got rid of it the usual way a few times but ended up going to sleep hard.

*************************************************************

The next morning I crept down about 8.30am after Mary and my dad had left the house. The house was quiet, I hit the start button on the coffer machine killing the silence as it whirred into life.

"Shhhhh." I told it, to try to hush it a little, it didn't listen and just got louder until my mug was filled with a creamy latte.

I raised it to my lips taking a swig of coffee to wake me up and start my day the right way when I heard the stairs creak. My heart stopped and I stood motionless not wanting to turn to see where the noise was coming from. I knew it could only be my mother and stayed looking at the wall behind the coffee machine.

"Morning Gary." She cheerily spoke.

"Uh huh," I ventured back.

"What, no good morning mum?" she asked.

I turned with my mug in my hand asking if she wanted one to be stopped mid-sentence. She was wearing a tiny purple teddy slip, it barely covered her pussy it was so short. Her breasts strained at the front under two thin straps holding them in the tight material. Her nipples were sticking out and were really prominent, she had one arm above her leaning seductively against the doorframe with one foot on the other. Her blond locks were draped over her perfect freckled shoulders, she was every boys wet dream come to life.

"You like?" she whispered sensuously.

"Oh God mum, oh God." I groaned.

"That's the reaction I was hoping for." She purred.

"Ok, make me one of those and meet me in the lounge," she said turning on her toes and disappeared into the hallway. The half-moon of her exposed ass wobbled perfectly as she walked away leaving me alone with my thoughts in the kitchen.

Mum had been a gymnast in her earlier life and her body showed no signs of age, she was forty-two, ten years younger than my father but looked in her early thirties.

I took our coffee's into the lounge to be greeted with her draped over the sofa, her long legs looked sublime stretched out on front of her.

"Thank you darling." She said, reaching out to take her drink.

I could see down her silky top as she reached out her arm and was treated to the sight of her nipple standing proud, when she noticed where my gaze was,

"Naughty, naughty." She laughed, admonishing me.

My cock started to involuntary swell in my pj bottoms and I quickly sat opposite her to hide it. I had intentionally put on pj's today to hide myself in case it happened.

"Right," she said. "I will start this off."

She took a swig of her coffee then continued.

"Firstly, did you enjoy the day yesterday with me?"

I nodded like a dumb animal not trusting myself to be able to speak coherently.

"Right, if you want more of what I gave you a small taste of, here are the ground rules. I and ONLY I am in charge, I and ONLY I will say when and where. You will do what I want, when I want. You disobey me just one time and it stops."

As she spoke her words, she slowly and carefully opened and crossed her legs seductively. My gaze went to the prize and she was completely hairless, I only got a glimpse but it was enough to make me almost cum in my pyjama bottoms.

I became very uncomfortable and had to adjust myself much to my mums amusement.

"Secondly, your father knows. I have no secrets from him."

I spat my drink back into the mug coughing my heart up. She waited for me to get my breath back and compose myself before continuing.

"Your father does as I tell him, much the same way you will if you want this."

She shimmied her palms down the sides of her body. I was speechless.

She stood and walked across the room to me standing at my feet, I was as nervous as I had ever been and wondered what she was going to do.

"If you wish to do this, then I need you to taste me. Show your mommy how much you want her."

She lifted the hem of her teddy, a mere three inches to show her glistening sex lips. They were covered in moisture from top to bottom. I had never seen a woman in real life and the sight and aroma was overwhelming. I was shaking so much I that I thought I might pass out.

"Calm down Gary. Get it under control. If you taste me I know you want me, do you want mommy Gary?

I wanted nothing more in my life at that moment than to dive into that pussy that I had once come from.

I clumsily held onto her milky-white thighs and leant in and taking a deep breath, I kissed it. She tasted like honey, my first taste of a pussy was not a disappointment. I tentatively licked, she was lovely and I slurped from the bottom to the top. Mum spread her legs wider and let me feast, it was clumsy but to me it was heaven.

She held onto the top of my head and grabbed my hair in her fists pushing her sex into my face, my cock had popped its way to fresh air through the fly-hole in my pj's and I could not stop myself from gripping it. She must've realised my movement changed because she moved back a little and slapped my face hard.

"Did I say you could pleasure yourself Gary?"

It shook me to the core when she hit me, I sat back into my chair stunned.

"WELL, DID I?" she screamed into my face.

"N-no, mum, n-no, I-I, am sorry, I d-didn't realise." I sobbed.

"I was not joking Gary, I will make you wear your fathers cock-cage if you cannot leave that alone. The rules are, you please me and if I am pleased and ONLY if I am pleased, then you might, you might get yours. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I replied meekly not daring to look up at her.

She straightened her hem down and left me sitting there, when she came back into the room she was carrying the box from her dressing room.

"This is my playbox Gary, if you please me enough you might get one of your own."

She opened the lid and took a few of the items that I had seen before and placed them on the coffee table in front of us. I realised now what the hard small pink plastic object was, it was the cock-cage that she had referred to. She took the leather strap-on belt out and said,

"This is what I use on your father and in time I will use it on you. We will start small but in time you will learn to take this like your dad does."

She took out the large black 12" dildo and slowly ran her hand up and down it's length in front of me. She once again had that wicked glint in her eyes like a tiger eyeing its prey and I guessed I was the prey.

This was a hell of a lot to take in. She fucks my father in the ass and now she wants not only to have an incestuous affair with me, she wants me to be her submissive too! And what's even more perverted is, the fact that he will know!

I wanted this but at the same time I was so scared shitless and wanted to run as fast and as far as my legs could take me.

"So are you going to give me an orgasm or what?" She said, stepping into the space between us again and raising that hem. She was literally dripping juice down the inside of her thighs now.

"Lick up the mess you have made first, start slow and work your way up."

She stepped closer taking my hair back into her fist and pulled me towards her, I complied willingly sucking and licking her nectar until I was quenched. My mother came twice on my tongue to which I was immensely proud of for my first time at eating a pussy.

Over the next week I found that my mother had taken my sister under her wing and taught her the ways of powerful women. She had been fucking my dad in the ass for the last year or so, it transpired that those couple of times that I heard sexual sounds through the walls last week, it had been Mary fucking my father while my mother watched and gave her pointers.