Mommy, My Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had also set up the time I had caught her in the shower, she knew I was there and gave herself an orgasm knowing I was watching. She also told mum of the encounter and the fact that her underwear draw was being disturbed. That is when they both decided it was time to bring me into the fold.

My whole life changed over those weeks of the summer holidays, I started to do more and more around the house even progressing to getting the evening meal for her, Mary and my father. My chores were to clean and cook, for this she gave me a generous allowance which meant I didn't need to work outside of my household chores. My father rather meekly went along with the arrangement and I enjoyed it, it even started to feel like I was my own boss.

At least once a week my mother required me to give her a foot massage when she came home, she would position herself on the sofa and I would climb between her outstretched feet. It felt weird the first few times because my father was in his chair not ten feet from us reading his paper.

She would not usually take off her hose for this and I adored the feeling of her twitching toes under the nylon, sometimes if I was really lucky they were RHT stockings. Now and again she would plant the other foot into my lap if I stroked her foot to her liking, rubbing the sole and toes into my groin trying her best to get me to the point of orgasm.

I especially liked it when she would raise her foot showing me a glimpse of stocking top, then plant the sole of her foot to my face letting me inhale and lick her toes. I know my father knew what was going on but he dared not look above the top of his newspaper.

Mary on the other hand would occasionally stand in the lounge doorway observing what was going on. It was again like my mother was giving her a tutorial by using me as a tool. These sessions left me gasping and desperate to cum especially when we had an audience, I swear Mary fingered herself once or twice while she watched but I could never quite see over the back of the sofa.

We progressed to Mary getting involved while dad was at work, mum made sure dad knew by making a call to him usually while he was in meetings, just to frustrate him more.

Mum allowed and encouraged Mary to use and hone her skills on me under her supervision, my sister loved the fact that she could have me at any time of her choosing and I would comply. I even fucked Mary on occasion but always using protection, mum insisted on that. Our mother used to insist on us both calling her mommy when we were in sexual situations, which to be honest was most of the time now. Her favourite was to have me licking her from below while Mary took me with one of the strapons so she could watch.

My mother never ever let me fuck her, or give me oral in all the years I was at home, nor was I privy to any of her sessions with Dad and Mary. I would only get her hand for relief when she allowed it.

She continued to relentlessly tease me even after I met and married a beautiful girl. I am sure my wife Beth knew there was something weird going on, and even mentioned that we were unusually close a couple of times but she never once came right out and said what she really suspected.

We moved a few hundred miles from my home town, and I now work as a physio therapist at the local hospital using my mums contacts and my qualifications to get the job at the entry level. Myself and Beth hope to start our own family soon and I would love a son, but there is no-way in hell would I let him do with his mother what I had done with mine.

The End.