Mommy Talk: A Daughter's Sexy GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this, baby girl?" Payton asked, slapping both sides of the teen's face with her hands, as she almost suffocated her within her deep valley of flesh.

"Oh yes, you're the hottest Mommy ever," the teen crooned, as she licked between the huge tits... breathing heavily.

A moment later, Payton lifted the teen girl's face up and kissed her.

Tenderly.

Soothingly.

Fran moaned throughout the sensual kiss. When the Mom broke it, she said, still breathing heavily, "Mommy, you've gotten me all excited!"

"Mmmmm, you've gotten Mommy all excited too," the Mom said, looking into the pretty girl's eyes. They were speaking a thousand words of lust.

"Take off your blouse," Payton said, dying to see this teen's young, ripe body.

"Don't want to," the girl refused with mock petulance. "I want my Mommy to undress her widdle girl," she pouted in a sensual baby girl voice, that was utterly adorable.

"Mmmmm," Payton stood up, pulled Fran up too, and began unbuttoning her white blouse. "Is this what you wore to work?"

"Yes," Fran trembled ever so slightly at the MILF's touch.

"I bet you got some good tips," the Mom said, as she opened the blouse.

"I did."

Payton took the blouse off. "What a cute bra."

"Thank you," Fran said.

Payton lowered herself to her knees before her daughter's best friend and placed her hands on the girl's hips. She pulled the skirt down to the floor, and Fran stepped out of it.

"Mmmmmmm," Payton purred, as she leaned forward and smelled the crotch of the accommodating girl's pantyhose and panties.

"My pussy is all wet, Mommy," Fran said, looking down at the mother.

"You smell so good," the MILF said, inhaling a deep sniff.

"You look so sexy down there, smelling my pussy."

"Mmmmmmm," Payton moaned, as she pressed her mouth against the crotch of the pantyhose and panties.

"Oh, Mommy," the teen moaned, as she felt the hot breath and pressure on her pussy.

"Mommy wants to eat your sweet pussy," Payton said.

Fran went to pull her pantyhose down, but Payton stopped her, saying, "No, baby girl. Mommy likes you wearing nylons. Except with one small alteration."

"Okay," Fran said.

Payton grasped the crotch of the teen's pantyhose with both hands and she tore them open, making a loud ripping sound.

"Mommy!" Fran moaned, staring down at her in surprise.

"I'll buy you a new pair, baby girl," Payton promised.

"Don't worry about it, Mommy."

"Of course a really good girl always wears thigh high stockings or a garter-belt and stockings for her Mommy," the mother said, moving her hands over the teen's silky clad legs and her ass... although she had to admit sliding her hands over a silky sheer ass was pretty hot.

"Okay, Mommy. Then will you buy me some?"

"I will, baby girl," the mother agreed, as she pulled the panties to the side and admired the pretty pink, and slightly wet pussy lips. "Such a pretty pussy you have, baby girl."

"Thank you, Mommy."

"Can Mommy lick you?"

"Yes, Mommy! You can do anything you want to me," the teen said, dying to see and feel this dream MILF licking her pussy.

"Such a good girl," Payton purred, and she extended her tongue, and licked her second teen pussy of the night.

"Mommy! Oh gosh, I can't believe you're licking me!"

"Does it feel good, baby?" Payton asked, as she parted the pussy lips and tasted some sweet wetness in there.

"So good!"

For a couple minutes Payton licked every crevice of the teen's pussy before ordering, "Go sit on the couch."

"Yes, Mommy," the teen agreed. She went to the couch, and instead of just sitting on it normally, she perched herself on the very top of the backrest, allowing the sexy Mom to kneel comfortably on the seat of the couch instead of the floor. "Come here, Mommy. Come and get some of this sweet teen pussy."

"Yes, baby girl," Payton said, crawling to the couch, getting onto it, and getting between the teen's spread legs. As the teen pulled her panties to the side for her, the hungry MILF buried her face in the delicious pussy.

"Oh yes," Fran moaned, "you have the best tongue!"

Payton, dining on the teen pussy, moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm, so good."

"Yeah, you look so good between my legs," the teen said, as she moved her hand to the back of her best friend's Mom's head.

"I love being between your legs," Payton said, as she licked and licked. Pulling the Mom's face deeper into her, Fran began to grind slowly up and down on the pretty Mom's face.

"Yes, grind that cute little pussy all over Mommy's face!"

"I love calling you Mommy." The teen moaned, as she used the Mom's face for her own pleasure, "ooooh, that feels so fucking good, Mommy."

"I love the sweet taste of your pussy," Payton said, as Fran rubbed her wetness all over her face, and Payton kept her tongue extended.

"Don't stop," the teen said, letting go of the MILF's head.

Payton looked up as she licked, "Take off your bra. Mommy wants to see those teen titties."

"Yes, Mommy," Fran moaned, "I want to be a good girl for you, titties and all."

"Then spread those pussy lips for me."

Fran obeyed.

"Yes, spread them wider," Payton added, as she tongued the swollen clit.

"Oh my clit, oooooh," Fran moaned. "Mommy, you're so good at eating my pussy. Is that a good pussy, Mommy?"

As the Mom probed the pussy, really getting her tongue in there, she replied, "It's such a delicious teen pussy!"

"Do you like teen pussy especially, Mommy?" Fran moaned, her hand on the Mom's head.

"I fucking love teen pussy," Payton moaned, as she really worked the girl's pussy over.

"Oh, Mommy, don't stop, don't fucking stop," Payton moaned, pulling the mother deeper into her wetness,

Payton, sensing the teen was close, slid two fingers inside her very wet box and ordered, "Come for Mommy, baby."

"Oh fuck," Fran moaned, knowing she was going to come soon. "Feels so good, Mommy!"

"Good girl. Come for Mommy."

"Yes, Mommy. Please rub my clit."

"Here ya go. Now come," Payton ordered, fingering the teen furiously while she worked the swollen clit.

The teen babbled, her orgasm now imminent, "Oh fuck... right there... Mommy eats me so good... oh Mommy, right there... that's so good... give me your tongue, Mommy... please... oh fuck, you're giving me what I've always wanted... my own Mommy pet... oh fuck... yes... fuck!"

"Are you going to come in Mommy's mouth?" Payton asked, dying to taste the teen's full nectar flooding out of her. She sensed the girl was beginning to seize control of this seduction away from her just like her daughter had mostly done, and she struggled to maintain that control. But she knew if she lost that competition, she wouldn't mind too much.

"Oh yes Mommy, I'm close... do it a little harder... fuck me faster... oh, right there... yes Mommy... fuck... harder," the teen jabbered as pleasure consumed her.

"Mmmmmmmm," Payton moaned, loving the sweet teen's nasty babbling.

"Keep going just like that," the teen demanded, her open palm pounding rhythmically on the back of the mother's head, "harder... fuck, Mommy... yeah... so good... yes... yes... yes... don't stop... fuck yes...."

"Come for Mommy!" Payton demanded, "Mommy needs your come all over her face!"

Oh, yes Mommy... yes... yes... Mommy.... You want my come all over your face?" Fran asked, panting, and she repeated, "you want my fucking pussy cum all over your pretty face?"

"Mmmmmmmmm," the Mom moaned, dying for that cum.

"Oh, fuck yes... oh fuck... fuck-fuck-fuck," Payton babbled, "I'm coming, Mommy!"

As the teen's sweet nectar squirted all over her face, Payton purred, "That tastes so good." She then lapped it all up before purring, her face now soaked with cum, "Such a good pussy."

"That was so good, Mommy," Fran said, recovering from heaven.

"I agree," the Mom said, continuing to lap up the sweet cum.

"I've never come that hard in my entire life," Fran said, in awe of how intense that orgasm had been.

"Mmmm, that's my good girl," Payton smiled, crawling up to the teen's face and kissing her. She then asked, reaching for the toy, "Do you think you're ready to use this big cock on Mommy?"

"Yes, Mommy, I'm ready," the teen said, "but I should warn you, I've never done it before."

"Really?" the Mom asked. "But I thought you and Ashley..." having understood from her daughter that for all intents and purposes, Fran was not only her daughter's best friend, but also her Mistress.

"Oh? She told you we play together?" Fran asked, only mildly surprised. "It's true that I sit on her face... lots... and she usually does whatever I tell her to... but I've never actually fucked her."

"It's okay," Payton said. "Then I'll teach you,"

"Gosh, all Mommies should do this with their daughters," Fran said, as they both knelt upright while Payton leaned forward to attach the strap-on harness to the teen.

"Mmmmmmm," Payton smiled, grateful to her daughter for opening these sexual floodgates earlier this evening, and who by now was likely fucking her boyfriend Mike. "Now, putting this on is a lot like putting on a pair of pants."

"Okay."

Payton pulled the harness up the teen's pantyhose-clad legs. She tightened it around the girl's petite waist and said, "You look really sexy with a dick."

The teen giggled, "Not something I ever imagined anyone ever saying to me."

"Nevertheless it's true," the MILF smiled, standing up and kissing her. When she broke the kiss, she suggested, "Since you've never fucked a woman before, at first why don't you just sit there, and Mommy will ride your dick for you?"

"Okay, Mommy," Fran agreed, still sitting on top of the couch. "How do you want me to sit?"

"Just get comfortable, honey. Mommy will do all the work," Payton said, grabbing the lube.

"Okay," the teen said, positioning herself in the middle of the couch... her dick standing straight up in the air.

"I'll sit on your dick, and once you get used to it, you can fuck Mommy however you want."

"Really?" Fran asked, in awe as she watched the Mom straddle her.

"Yes, now I'll sit on your big cock," Payton said, facing the girl with the dick in her left hand, and positioning it against her very, very, very wet pussy.

"Oh my," the teen said, as she watched the cock disappear inside her. "This is so hot!"

"Yeah, you like the idea of fucking Mommy?"

"I love it!" Fran exclaimed, feeling a strong sexually charged chill at what was happening. Staring at the huge tits pressing against her much smaller ones, she asked, "May I suck on your big tits, Mommy?"

"Of course, darling, Mommy loves having her nipples sucked on," Payton moaned, now impaled on the entire dick.

"Lean back and shove them in my face, Mommy," Fran requested. "I love when Mommy shoves her huge titties in my face."

"Like this?" Payton asked, arching her back and pressing her tits in the pretty teen's face.

"Yes," she moaned.

"You like my tits in your face?"

"Yes," the teen repeated, placing her lips on a nipple. "This is so hot!"

"Look into my face while you suck on Mommy's nipples," the MILF instructed. "I want to see the lust in your eyes."

"I never thought this fantasy would ever become real," the teen said, licking the Mommy's nipples up and down... switching back and forth between them.

Payton slowly ground herself on the cock, while she leaned back a little.

"No, feed me, Mommy, feed me your tits," Fran said urgently, in utter rapture with the voluptuous tits in her hands and her mouth.

"Oh you really want Mommy's tits," Payton purred, generously offering her one large breast, including one large nipple.

"Yes please, as if I was really your baby girl," Fran said, the nastiness of this roleplaying enhancing the wildness of the encounter.

"Yes, like my adorable little baby girl," Payton moaned. While the teen worshiped her tits as if she were much younger, she moaned, "Mommy loves that... a lot! Keep sucking on Mommy's tits."

"Yes Mommy," the teen agreed, happy to keep her face buried in the tits for as long as she was allowed to.

Payton began riding the dick.

"Oh yes," Fran moaned, "you're the best teacher ever, Mommy."

"Mmmmmmm," the Mom moaned, exhilarating in the dick inside her pussy, and the feel of the hot breaths and tongue on her tits.

"I want to start fucking all my friends like this," Fran said. She just had to buy one of these contraptions.

"Like Ashely?"

"Um, I...," surprised by this mention of her real daughter.

"I know you and Ashley fuck, baby," Payton said, "I think it's really hot."

"You do?"

"Yes, remember? I mentioned in my text that she's the one who told me you had a crush on me, and you'd happily be my fuck buddy," Payton explained, riding the dick a little faster.

"No, I'd forgotten. That crazy bitch," Fran said. "I'll need to thank her later."

"Maybe with a big dick," the Mom said.

The teen reached around and squeezed the MILF's big ass. "Fuck, do I love your ass!"

"You can play with it," Payton said.

As she rose the dick, her orgasm beginning to rise, the MILF said, "Mommy likes it when her baby girl sucks on her tits, squeezes her ass, and fucks her."

"Yes, Mommy's pussy is so fucking wet," the Mom moaned, as she really began bouncing on the cock... her tits slapping against the teen's face with each bounce.

"Oh yeah, Mommy's taking that dick real good," the teen said, unable to see anything but the big tits slapping her face.

"Yes, yes!"

"I know what Mommy wants," Fran said, and she began bucking her hips.

"Fuuuuuck, that feels so good, don't stop," the horny Mom begged. As the teen fucked her and sucked on her tits, she moaned, "Mommy likes that a lot."

"Like this?" Fran asked, as she sucked on a nipple and pulled it back... tugging on it... stretching it... then releasing to snap back with a strong tingle.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" the Mom yelled ecstatically.

"I want you to come for me now, Mommy," Fran said, taking charge and slapping the Mom's ass as she bounced.

"You're about to make me come now," the Mom moaned, the amassment of pleasure in her pussy, in her tits, in her ass, and even in her mind, had her nearing eruption. "Do you want me to come for you?"

"Come for me, Mommy," the teen demanded, "I want my Mommy to fucking come hard!"

"Oh yes... fuck... so good... I'm about to... about to...."

"Come right fucking now, Mommy, come for me!" Fran demanded, still sucking on the nipples as best as she could. Those large, flexible breasts definitely had a mind of their own as they bounced around wildly.

"Yes, baby girl, Mommy's coming," Payton screamed a few bounces later, and throwing her arms around the teen, she collapsed onto her.

Fran enjoyed the sexy suffocation... what a way to die... as the Mom trembled wildly.

A minute later Payton resumed control of her own body, realigned where her face was, and kissed the teen.

"So hot," Fran said.

"I should clean up your dick," the Mom said, kneeling down on the sofa seat and sucking the dick like a cock slut, as if it was the real thing.

"So hot," the teen repeated. "You're the best teacher."

"I want to lick your pussy," she said, lifting up the dick, tugging the very soiled panties aside, and burying her face back against the teen's sweet tasting, addictive pussy.

"It's all wet for you, Mommy," she moaned.

Payton rubbed and licked the pussy, saying, "So wet. Did you get all wet from having Mommy ride you?"

"Yes, Mommy," the teen admitted. "I love it when you play with my pussy."

After a few more seconds, Payton wanting more dick, she asked, "Do you think you have enough energy to fuck Mommy again?

"I do want to make you come again... Mommy," the teen said, as the MILF got down on her hands and knees on the seat of the couch properly, and arched her back to stick out her ass. "I want you to come all over my dick again."

"Yes baby, I bet you can fuck me into oblivion," the Mom said, and then wondered if that sentence made any sense... then decided who the fuck cared.

Admiring the ass, Fran said, caressing it, "I see where Ashley gets her perfect ass from."

"Just slide it in, honey," the desperate Mom begged, "my pussy is soaking wet for you."

"Yes, Mommy, whatever you say," the teen obliged, watching the dick disappear. "Is that good?"

"Oh, yes," the Mom moaned, loving to take it from behind.

"You must like this Mommy, your pussy is so wet," Fran said, as she began pumping her hips back and forth. The action caused a gush of wetness out of her own pussy.

"Oh God," the Mom moaned. "You're such a natural Mommy fucker."

"Mommy fucker," Fran said out loud, thinking that was the hottest phrase she'd ever heard.

"Don't you want to be a Mommy fucker?"

"Yes, I want to be a Mommy fucker," Fran said, as she began fucking the Mom faster... harder... a rush of adrenaline coursing through her... just like it always did in the heat of a basketball game.

"That feels so good," Payton moaned, as the teen began really giving it to her.

"I know how to make Mommy feel good."

"Harder, baby, fuck Mommy harder," Payton moaned, wanting to get thoroughly fucked. "Don't be scared of destroying Mommy's pussy, because that's what I want you to do."

"Okay Mommy," the teen said, grabbing Mrs. Adams' hips and slamming into her hard.

"You can do anything you want to Mommy, baby," Payton offered, enraptured from the teen's hard fucking.

"Then take it, Mommy, take it, take my big cock," the teen demanded, her body slamming into the hot, moaning MILF.

"Yes, give it to Mommy! Give it, yes, give it to Mommy," the Mom responded, bouncing back to match the teen's fast, deep thrusts.

"You like that, Mommy?"

"Yes, you're such a good girl," the Mom moaned. "Mommy like it soooo much!"

Fran slapped the big ass, "I want you to come, Mommy. I want you to come all over my dick."

"Oh, yes. Fuck Mommy, just like that! Fuck Mommy!"

"You really can take it," Fran said admiringly, as the two worked in unison to give it to the moaning, desperate Mom's cunt.

"You're about to make Mommy come so fucking hard," Payton moaned, about to erupt.

"Now, Mommy, one right fucking now!" the teen ordered.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, Mommy's coming," Payton declared, as she collapsed forward.

The teen kept fucking the moaning Mom, "That was so hot, Mommy. You came so hard."

"Oh, fuck," Payton responded weakly, her orgasm still coursing through her like a pinball careening into each and every pleasure bumper. "You're a natural, baby."

"I just wanted to fuck you right, Mommy," Fran said, pulling out and burying her face in the leaking pussy.

"Oh, baby girl," the Mom moaned.

"So delicious."

"Let Mommy please you. Come sit on Mommy's face," Payton said. "Face sitting is just so hot!"

"You're so hot," the teen said, eagerly straddling the pretty Mom's face just like she did her daughter's so often...her pussy on fire after the marathon fuck session that had given the Mom multiple orgasms.

"Yeah, plonk that pretty pink pussy down on my face."

Fran dropped down onto the face, and Payton immediately went into her pussy munching mode.

"Mmmm, that's it," the teen moaned. "I love watching you eat me."

"I love eating your delicious pussy... such a pretty pink pussy."

"Mmmmm, do you like teen pussy?"

"I love teen pussy," Payton answered honestly, since she did now. Ever since she'd sampled her daughter Ashley's slit earlier this evening, she'd been unable to get enough of it.

"That feels so good right there, Mommy."

"Mmmmmm, my baby girl," she said, as she began also touching her own pussy, completely enthralled by the scent and taste of this teen twat.